Author Topic: PL: Everton 1 vs 4 Liverpool Hendo 9' Salah 19’ 64’ Gray 38’ Jota 79’ (booooo)  (Read 40776 times)

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
Feel sorry for Rafa managing that shower of shite. Hope he gets a good pay off when they sack him. He is too good for them.

He should never have taken the job. Part of me thinks he knew it wouldn't work, but it's a job close to his family, it's easy money, and likely to be 6 months work.

We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Loved all our goals tonight, all 4 were absolutely sublime. But I enjoyed that 3rd one the most. I’m not religious but that one had me on my knees thanking the Gods for Mo Salah.

What a player. Best in the world.

All four scored with the left peg. Love it.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
I think Rafa is as good as he's ever been

It's the bitters who are so bad they're beyond any manager

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Not 2-0 sadly but..

Beautiful.  The cut to Kenwright watching his life's work crumble was a nice touch by the director.

I felt a bit sorry for Rafa both at the end of the game and in the interview.  I know he took the job of his own free will and I'd much rather he look haunted having lost 4-1 than be beaming with joy having beaten us 4-1 - even still though, for such a classy man to get struck down with the Everton  :'(

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
All 4 finished with the left foot.

No surprise from Salah but sweet strikes from Hendo and Jota with their left.

Lefties rock btw.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
Even David Lynch wouldn't create a character with such creepy, wee tiny arms, but I really enjoy them.
They say your reach should exceed your grasp, but that's just ... I don't know. It's something.

Get the fuck in, Redmen. YNWA

Your right, far creepier than any Lynch character.

Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Don’t feel sorry for Rafa one bit. He made his choice and he has a hide like a rhino. He’ll end up with a massive severance package.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
"Rafa's got the blues, got the blues, Rafa's got the blues" we were singing to the same tune as "Ole's at the wheel".

Nothing wrong with that for me

personally i dont like it, cos it's either taking the piss out of rafa, or at the least comes across like we're taking the piss out of rafa and that's not for me, he's a legend even if he is the manager of that shower, comes across as classless to be honest, tho that would depend on intent

i heard the rafa chant and that was all well and good cos it's not taking the piss out of him, it's taking the piss out of them

i'm proud of our away fans so im not having a dig but i am surprised, not gonna lie, leaves a bad taste in the mouth
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Not 2-0 sadly but..

No wonder Peter Griffin has gone grey. Watching that load of shite.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Not 2-0 sadly but..

Brands gob.
He bought that squad. Not Rafa.
Baxendale and Bill. Dreaming of sand castles in the dock.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
All 4 finished with the left foot.

No surprise from Salah but sweet strikes from Hendo and Jota with their left.

I believe Pickfords right arm is slightly shorter whcih gives leftie's a better chance.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
He should never have taken the job. Part of me thinks he knew it wouldn't work, but it's a job close to his family, it's easy money, and likely to be 6 months work.

Indeed. Twas a stupid decision.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
They’re so shit and they can’t stand it. I was waiting for a nasty tackle after we scored 3 and then 4. Fuck off.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Merry Xmas Everton :lmao  ;D

Apart from conceding a soft goal we utterly dominated them. Could've been 4 after 30mins.

Hendo was imperious, but so were most of them and Mo just carries on being brilliant.

Has any Liverpool manager had as many iconic December derby wins as Jurgen? That's 4 by my counting.

Shame to Rafa under pressure but we'll still love him even if they dont!

Singing that song & Mane didn't even score.

Embarrassing.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Trotterwatch

• Legacy Fan
Don't let this c*nt get away with wall pushing as he left the ground after 20 minutes. He needs outing.

Aside from Bitters being bitter, what a game. Four absolutely quality goals and we gave them almost nothing at the back.

Hope he gets chinned

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
"Rafa's got the blues, got the blues, Rafa's got the blues" we were singing to the same tune as "Ole's at the wheel".

That's fucking shite and I can assure you now there are a number of regular away lads who would be embarrassed to hear that shite. As someone else alluded to, it actually sounds like a dig at Rafa as opposed to Everton & that's wrong on so many levels.

Sing Rafa's 'la bamba' song and his 'Rafa, Rafael' song loud and proud becasue the man is a club legend, but that song above is small time for me.   
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
Well...bout time for me to be hitting the old dusty trail

Perfect 'Zoo' placement there  ;D

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan

I feel it’s disrespectful to a legend of the club.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Don’t feel sorry for Rafa one bit. He made his choice and he has a hide like a rhino. He’ll end up with a massive severance package.
I agree. He knew what he was doing. I doubt he fully understood just how vile they are, but I doubt they faze him that much anyway. He's also worked alongside rancid 'support' at Chelsea, so it's probably water of a duck's back to him.

Like Ancelotti, he's had a nice break from football while at Goodison, and only had to travel through the tunnel to pick up a massive wage packet. He'll also rinse them for a handsome pay-off when the inevitable happens.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
WhoScored.com
@WhoScored
·
1h
Liverpool have scored more goals away from home in the Premier League this season (25) than Manchester United have in TOTAL (21)

;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
That Gordon had more dives (3) than touches of the ball (1).

Salah’s second after that free kick was karma.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Same here. Kind of wished him well at first, but nah…I was wrong. If it means wishing them well too, well fuck that. He’s just better off out of it. Just so toxic.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
What I love about our performances is that we look like we are going to win more often than not. I was so confident watching this game because I knew that we were a better team and that we'd probably nick it even if the game was tight close to the end.

Offline kezzy

• Kopite
No idea what Rafa what was going on about then talking about us spending loads of money but then dodging the question about them spending loads of money previously.

Think Rafa has lost the plot already.   

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
I feel it’s disrespectful to a legend of the club.
he's a legend of the club but he's manager of Everton at the moment, he'll be sacked soon and he'll still be a club legend but at the moment he's their manager so nothing wrong with it for me but I get why some might be disappointed
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
At no point did my heart rate want to do a mad one, I was complete fucking zen throughout. I’m genuinely embarrassed for them.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Yeah can't feel for Rafa, it's not like he didn't know what he was getting into.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Never fails to surprise me how scummy their fans are
YNWA

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)

Offline Darkness

• Tedious WUM, loves betting on Man U
  • Main Stander
I think Rafa is as good as he's ever been

It's the bitters who are so bad they're beyond any manager
I cant agree, Rafa is beyond washed up as much as I respect him he like Mourinho are yesterday's men just look at the fall from grace for both they use to be elite managers can barely stay in a job for a year now.

Anyways more importantly  I can't remember us ever being this good going forward, City and Chelsea will have to put up a ridiculous season to beat us the title we will easily score 100 plus league goals.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
sublime from start to finish. their goal helped to stir some drama for them, for a few minutes!

salah's first was the pick for me, disagree with ally.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
How do you guys manage to live next to these lot? Pure toxicity

I live very close to both grounds and find it hugely amusing, to be honest.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Every team outside of the top 4 has either a 0 or minus goal difference!!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah can't feel for Rafa, it's not like he didn't know what he was getting into.

I do feel for him a bit with the interview he had on Amazon. You don’t tend to see many managers get that level of disrespect but it seems to be open season on Rafa. I do agree with you otherwise though.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
At no point did my heart rate want to do a mad one, I was complete fucking zen throughout. I’m genuinely embarrassed for them.

Same. I was never worried. Not even at 2-1 as they didn’t trouble Alisson after the goal. We just had to weather a spell where the crowd were pumped and their players adrenaline levels were up after the goal.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
I cant agree, Rafa is beyond washed up as much as I respect him he like Mourinho are yesterday's men just look at the fall from grace for both they use to be elite managers can barely stay in a job for a year now.

Anyways more importantly  I can't remember us ever being this good going forward, City and Chelsea will have to put up a ridiculous season to beat us the title we will easily score 100 plus league goals.

Imagine if we had Norwich, Blackburn and Villa to fend off like United in the 90’s

Not two of the best sides in the world
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No one should feel sorry for Rafa. He's a grown arse man who knew what he was doing. He's a masochist with the amount of shite clubs he's picked since he left us.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Why was Pickford swaggering off the field like he'd just put in a man of the match performance for the winning side? Fucking weirdo.

These were the very words I said to my Dad at the end as well. Chap is a proper weirdo.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Same. I was never worried. Not even at 2-1 as they didn’t trouble Alisson after the goal. We just had to weather a spell where the crowd were pumped and their players adrenaline levels were up after the goal.

I’ll admit I was a bit worried at 2-1. More because we’d been so comfortable and I allowed myself to imagine how sick I’d fee if we didn’t win. I shouldn’t have worried.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's the best Mo & Jordan have worked together. Long may it continue.