Author Topic: European homes  (Read 447594 times)

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
Re: European homes
« Reply #4200 on: November 1, 2022, 10:04:41 am »
A new member has a 14 day (I think) window to add an unlimited number of F&F

I essence it’s a good idea but one huge loophole for the touts

It's actually worse than that. You can set up a free account and have a 14 day window to add in new F&F. That's been a big problem this season- far to many farming the credits and then shifting the ticket on, mostly likey with a suitable "mark-up".

It just baffles me why they fleece members for £25 a year and in reality it is a fairly worthless thing- any other organisation would limit access to actual tickets and benefits to the people who have subscribed and paid.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4201 on: November 1, 2022, 10:42:53 am »
Would be good if the club would open these up to all members on the final day before the match - I could have had a ticket a few times but I can’t buy it as I don’t have the loyalty - you’d think anyone who does have the loyalty will already have a ticket by now so the seats will end up unsold.

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #4202 on: November 7, 2022, 12:58:09 pm »
Bet everyone who was busy for Napoli can make the Madrid game without any issue in February.

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
« Reply #4203 on: November 7, 2022, 01:26:14 pm »
I’m hoping 3 credits plus 1 from 19/20 is in a guaranteed sale again. UEFA will take their full allocation for this so won’t be many spares floating round.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4204 on: November 7, 2022, 01:38:49 pm »
I’m hoping 3 credits plus 1 from 19/20 is in a guaranteed sale again. UEFA will take their full allocation for this so won’t be many spares floating round.

should be

Online nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #4205 on: November 7, 2022, 01:48:11 pm »
Bet everyone who was busy for Napoli can make the Madrid game without any issue in February.

Indeed. Always the case.
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Online nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #4206 on: November 7, 2022, 01:48:42 pm »

Yep 4 credits should guarantee a ticket
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4207 on: November 7, 2022, 02:52:37 pm »

Anyone smart enough to know the % chance of a ticket if you've got 3 credits (leaving aside how many devices you use for the sale)?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #4208 on: November 7, 2022, 04:56:09 pm »
Anyone smart enough to know the % chance of a ticket if you've got 3 credits (leaving aside how many devices you use for the sale)?
won't be great considering UEFA will take close to maximum for this

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #4209 on: November 7, 2022, 06:10:31 pm »
Potentially could be on Valentines Day. Old romantics.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #4210 on: November 7, 2022, 06:26:23 pm »
Potentially could be on Valentines Day. Old romantics.
Confirmed on Tuesday 21st Feb!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #4211 on: November 9, 2022, 01:25:30 pm »
Reckon we’ll know selling details / have a sale soon, or are we gonna have to wait til the new year?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4212 on: November 9, 2022, 01:35:49 pm »
Reckon we’ll know selling details / have a sale soon, or are we gonna have to wait til the new year?

Be mid January before they do anything like that

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4213 on: November 10, 2022, 12:15:46 am »
Be mid January before they do anything like that
And the rest, it will be mid Feb or very early March.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4214 on: November 10, 2022, 07:40:27 am »
And the rest, it will be mid Feb or very early March.

Home game mate not away - last week of Jan, first week of Feb for that sale

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #4215 on: November 10, 2022, 12:02:03 pm »

Home game mate not away - last week of Jan, first week of Feb for that sale
Ahh yes of course, sorry.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline andym41

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #4216 on: February 3, 2023, 10:32:39 pm »
Has Madrid sold out or is there a chance of a further sale for those with 2 group games?

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4217 on: February 3, 2023, 10:51:40 pm »
No chance mate.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #4218 on: February 6, 2023, 04:03:03 pm »
Has Madrid sold out or is there a chance of a further sale for those with 2 group games?

There's fans with 3 group games that still haven't got a ticket...
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #4219 on: February 13, 2023, 11:05:54 am »
There's fans with 3 group games that still haven't got a ticket...

Dont see the people who missed out with 3 even getting them! Massive shame

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4220 on: February 13, 2023, 12:04:11 pm »
Dont see the people who missed out with 3 even getting them! Massive shame

They will get back on the ladder next season if we don’t progress past Madrid and with the expansion.

Hoping those with the credits won’t fall off going forward and be thrown into another ballot type of scenario

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #4221 on: February 13, 2023, 01:09:25 pm »
They will get back on the ladder next season if we don’t progress past Madrid and with the expansion.

Hoping those with the credits won’t fall off going forward and be thrown into another ballot type of scenario

Yeah that's the fear of it for next year! Uefa taking all the allocation is what screws people

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4222 on: February 13, 2023, 05:18:13 pm »
I go to most European homes via one of two mates tickets but missed the 3 so far this season due to being on holiday the first 2 and work for Napoli, so my question is that I've seen people mention back in the autumn that they were struggling to get in with the QR code? So will I have issues on that front and secondly both mates can't go to this one so thought I might take my daughter but she's not on either mates f&f so is there anyway around that?

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #4223 on: February 13, 2023, 11:47:05 pm »
I go to most European homes via one of two mates tickets but missed the 3 so far this season due to being on holiday the first 2 and work for Napoli, so my question is that I've seen people mention back in the autumn that they were struggling to get in with the QR code? So will I have issues on that front and secondly both mates can't go to this one so thought I might take my daughter but she's not on either mates f&f so is there anyway around that?

I never really use the qr code. Just tap the back of my phone on the turnstile reader.

Could you get one ticket forwarded to you, then you to your daughter, then recieve the second one on yours again?
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #4224 on: February 14, 2023, 03:16:15 pm »
Apologies in advance if this has been asked before.
I want to forward my RM ticket to a friend.  He has just set up a supporter ID and added me to his family and friends list as I couldn't.
When I attempt to forward the ticket, it comes up with the following error

The maximum quantity has been exceeded by Mr xxxxx.
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.

Even though he has added me to his F&F - has the club blocked the forwarding as it has been done mid season?

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4225 on: February 14, 2023, 03:39:59 pm »
Once he "has purchased" his general NFC pass, then you can forward ticket to him.

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4226 on: February 14, 2023, 06:30:21 pm »
I never really use the qr code. Just tap the back of my phone on the turnstile reader.

Could you get one ticket forwarded to you, then you to your daughter, then recieve the second one on yours again?
Tried to see if I could add her to my f&f but there doesn't seem to be a option for me to do it so i assume it's only the original ticket holders that can add people, or maybe I need to log in on a laptop to try it and not my phone 🤷

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4227 on: February 14, 2023, 06:43:05 pm »
Tried to see if I could add her to my f&f but there doesn't seem to be a option for me to do it so i assume it's only the original ticket holders that can add people, or maybe I need to log in on a laptop to try it and not my phone 🤷

Should be able to do it on your phone, you only have 2 weeks to add to f&f though, are either of them new accounts (yours or daughters, made in last 2 weeks)? If not you could create a new account (use someone in the household, another relative etc) and add your daughter and the other person with the ticket to f&f and forward it that way. Either forward to new account and then to your daughters account, or just forward to the new account and use that for your daughter.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4228 on: February 14, 2023, 07:27:44 pm »
Should be able to do it on your phone, you only have 2 weeks to add to f&f though, are either of them new accounts (yours or daughters, made in last 2 weeks)? If not you could create a new account (use someone in the household, another relative etc) and add your daughter and the other person with the ticket to f&f and forward it that way. Either forward to new account and then to your daughters account, or just forward to the new account and use that for your daughter.
If there's definitely 2 weeks left to add new accounts then I can just get one of my mates to add her to his f&f surely? She isn't a member currently but will get her signed up if it's definitely a option.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4229 on: February 14, 2023, 08:01:44 pm »
If there's definitely 2 weeks left to add new accounts then I can just get one of my mates to add her to his f&f surely? She isn't a member currently but will get her signed up if it's definitely a option.

Yeah, just create her a ticketing account, she doesn't need a full membership to receive tickets. She will have 2 weeks to add f&f so just add them all from her end. When you add from the new account they are added on both accounts, not like the old fan card way where they needed to be accepted.

She/you will need to download the (free) general admission NFC pass to recieve any tickets though.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4230 on: February 14, 2023, 08:34:53 pm »
Yeah, just create her a ticketing account, she doesn't need a full membership to receive tickets. She will have 2 weeks to add f&f so just add them all from her end. When you add from the new account they are added on both accounts, not like the old fan card way where they needed to be accepted.

She/you will need to download the (free) general admission NFC pass to recieve any tickets though.
Ok sound mate will give that a try so cheers for that 👍🏻

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4231 on: February 14, 2023, 09:37:09 pm »
I want to forward my RM ticket to a friend.  He has just set up a supporter ID and added me to his family and friends list as I couldn't.

To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.

Even though he has added me to his F&F - has the club blocked the forwarding as it has been done mid season?

Pretty sure you need to have him on your F&F for you to forward him the ticket. You being on his just means he could forward you any tickets he has, but not you to him.

There was a deadline back earlier in the season for adding people to your F&F list.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4232 on: February 14, 2023, 09:49:04 pm »
IB. Your friend needs to download the NFC pass and you should be ok
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4233 on: February 14, 2023, 10:41:04 pm »

IB. Your friend needs to download the NFC pass and you should be ok

Yeah, that error is because the person receiving the ticket has no pass to send it to.

Pretty sure you need to have him on your F&F for you to forward him the ticket. You being on his just means he could forward you any tickets he has, but not you to him.

There was a deadline back earlier in the season for adding people to your F&F list.

Adding f&f adds them both ways, if the new account adds you, you have them on your list too and can buy tickets, forward both ways, etc.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline zamagiure

• tujenkins
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4234 on: February 15, 2023, 08:20:38 am »
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but how do you set up a new account and add f+f
mines a pint

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4235 on: February 15, 2023, 08:29:59 am »
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but how do you set up a new account and add f+f

Just log out and then go back to login but then click register.

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/crmcreateaccount.aspx
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4236 on: February 15, 2023, 09:54:33 pm »

Sorry to be a pain in the arse but my update is that I registered a new light membership account for my daughter but had to use a different email to the one on her wallet as we'd forgotten she'd registered last year to buy legends match tickets, it's allowed my mate to send the ticket to her but when you click on light membership in membership  area or click on the match ticket in the ticket area it won't highlight the 'download nfc pass' option for me to choose? I've added her second email to her apple wallet hoping that was why but still not working? Doing my fucking head in now 🥴😂

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #4237 on: February 15, 2023, 10:06:27 pm »
Sorry to be a pain in the arse but my update is that I registered a new light membership account for my daughter but had to use a different email to the one on her wallet as we'd forgotten she'd registered last year to buy legends match tickets, it's allowed my mate to send the ticket to her but when you click on light membership in membership  area or click on the match ticket in the ticket area it won't highlight the 'download nfc pass' option for me to choose? I've added her second email to her apple wallet hoping that was why but still not working? Doing my fucking head in now 🥴😂

takes about 4 days after a new account for that to become active, I see you've tried tickets section, that worked for me last year maybe closer the game either or will become active

Online Motty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4238 on: February 15, 2023, 10:24:22 pm »
takes about 4 days after a new account for that to become active, I see you've tried tickets section, that worked for me last year maybe closer the game either or will become active
Ah ok ta, was wondering if there might be a time delay on it so will just have to keep trying then 🤞🏻

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4239 on: February 15, 2023, 10:41:03 pm »
Ah ok ta, was wondering if there might be a time delay on it so will just have to keep trying then 🤞🏻

I think the ticket office have to do something on their end, a quick live chat can usually get this done straight away.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!