Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 1506726 times)

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #30240 on: January 31, 2023, 03:00:58 pm »
I see @LFCHelp are busy today with "Been blocked" tweets... When are they going to drop this banning malarkey??  :butt

Spoke to them yesterday on chat about it. It's clearly not working as intended. Genuine fans are being blocked yet tickets are selling just as quick. This suggests bots are still playing an active role. Can't see them backing down from it though. Their words were:

"i do understand but we have needed to introduce this software as the use of bots makes it hard for genuine supporters to get a ticket"
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #30241 on: January 31, 2023, 03:13:45 pm »
They don't give a f*ck. I've been onto them on three separate occasion in the last two weeks and been assured it would be sorted but they've not done a thing. Morons

Offline ScuzzyP

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30242 on: January 31, 2023, 03:28:53 pm »
Spoke to them yesterday on chat about it. It's clearly not working as intended. Genuine fans are being blocked yet tickets are selling just as quick. This suggests bots are still playing an active role. Can't see them backing down from it though. Their words were:

"i do understand but we have needed to introduce this software as the use of bots makes it hard for genuine supporters to get a ticket"

Totally agree, the current solution they have in place is only hindering genuine fans trying to get tickets.... My guess is the bots are still hoovering them up anyway.
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline The_Rebel

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30243 on: January 31, 2023, 03:36:15 pm »
anyone been lucky on a single for Madrid?
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #30244 on: January 31, 2023, 04:11:58 pm »
I see @LFCHelp are busy today with "Been blocked" tweets... When are they going to drop this banning malarkey??  :butt

I don't think its them per se but a feature of the Seat Geek platform that they've enabled for whatever reason. Presumably to stop people going straight to the stadium map and jumping the queue

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30245 on: January 31, 2023, 04:52:21 pm »
I don't think its them per se but a feature of the Seat Geek platform that they've enabled for whatever reason. Presumably to stop people going straight to the stadium map and jumping the queue
Yes but seat geek wouldn't have just implemented it off their own back, LFC would have asked them to do it.

Its a complete shit show, but sadly par for the course. I genuinely think they must sit down and think ''how can we make it harder for our actual supporters to get tickets''.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Terry Hanks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #30246 on: January 31, 2023, 05:58:17 pm »
Bots are the only ones unaffected by this, they get blocked and just rotate.
The number of tickets available on Live has not gone down.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Kemlynite
« Reply #30247 on: January 31, 2023, 06:47:02 pm »

I think firstly Liverpool FC must of sanctioned the new banning action, secondly this isnt affecting anyone other than the normal fans that try refreshing for a ticket as when we can,

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #30248 on: January 31, 2023, 09:13:05 pm »
They need to find a way of ensuring that the only accounts that can join the queue to start with actually have the required credits
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline SnowGoon

• Main Stander
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #30249 on: January 31, 2023, 10:24:04 pm »
They need to find a way of ensuring that the only accounts that can join the queue to start with actually have the required credits

Or even just stop them basketing if they don't qualify if they can't block you from queueing (which I'm sure they could).

It's possible as with the priority rights sale and the +1 from 19/20 you couldn't basket unless you qualified. Might be new, I've never actually noticed, but they can do it at least.

Loads are just queueing and basketing and then selling the basket to someone's account.

Also needs to be done with local sales, can't be hard to see ID and save this to the account as a local member.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 10:26:59 pm by SnowGoon »
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30250 on: February 1, 2023, 07:32:06 am »
Anyone still blocked?  I am still block on microsoft edge but not other browsers  :butt

Offline Dazzer23

• Kopite
« Reply #30251 on: February 1, 2023, 09:50:07 am »

:lmao :lmao :lmao Do they not realise that blocking genuine supporters from their accounts can make it just a tad tricky to get a ticket too?

Bugger me sideways

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30252 on: February 1, 2023, 11:01:04 am »
:lmao :lmao :lmao Do they not realise that blocking genuine supporters from their accounts can make it just a tad tricky to get a ticket too?

Bugger me sideways
Yes they do, but they seemingly couldn't give a fuck.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #30253 on: February 1, 2023, 11:14:57 am »
As every year goes past, the more I think, would I be bothered if season ticket holders and guaranteed ticketers took up all the entitlement? Just to save the work involved in getting tickets for those of us without guarantees? It does feel like work rather than pleasure.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30254 on: February 1, 2023, 11:32:11 am »
Or even just stop them basketing if they don't qualify if they can't block you from queueing (which I'm sure they could).

It's possible as with the priority rights sale and the +1 from 19/20 you couldn't basket unless you qualified. Might be new, I've never actually noticed, but they can do it at least.

Loads are just queueing and basketing and then selling the basket to someone's account.

Also needs to be done with local sales, can't be hard to see ID and save this to the account as a local member.

I'm convinced earlier this season (may have been last season, who knows anything anymore) you couldn't see things you didn't qualify for so had to be logged in, and if they want to play this silly bollocks banning game then limit to one signed in session and bring back the pre-reqs to see the sale along with a captcha.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30255 on: February 1, 2023, 11:36:59 am »

I couldn't see the Real Madrid game until I logged in so I'm not sure it's right that those without credits can basket. They can certainly join and clog up the queue though which is a different problem.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30256 on: February 1, 2023, 11:44:05 am »

I couldn't see the Real Madrid game until I logged in so I'm not sure it's right that those without credits can basket. They can certainly join and clog up the queue though which is a different problem.

I think you can on local sales. Maybe they've just fucked it up.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30257 on: February 1, 2023, 11:46:28 am »
I think you can on local sales. Maybe they've just fucked it up.

At the moment, you can see the derby without even being logged in. Never used to be like that

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #30258 on: February 1, 2023, 12:09:47 pm »
It doesn't matter whether you see the game or not the fact is if you're not logged in or have the hallmap you can join the queue with a bot or not (your choice) and basket a ticket or more. They stay in your basket for a long time as long as you refresh and they then go on tweeter and Facebook and sell those tickets to qualifying members for profit by saving them the hassle.
Until the club change the system to pre log in with only one browser and then should be you can only join the queue if you qualify. I don't care if you are on the moon and you want your mate to buy you the ticket from his account. Give em ur details if that's the case and let them have only one queue position to buy for you.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30259 on: February 1, 2023, 12:10:39 pm »
Lol.

So, they're doing it *sometimes*.

I'm scared to even look incase I get banned.

Offline SnowGoon

• Main Stander
« Reply #30260 on: February 1, 2023, 12:10:59 pm »

If you have the hallmap address you can get to it without logging in, I'm not sure if you could still basket though. You couldn't for the priority and the 3+1 sales for Madrid, but you could, for example, for the 4+ sale for Chelsea (this is how people are selling their baskets on twitter, etc). I'm pretty sure you could for Madrid too, so they have the technology to do it but they only utilise it for guaranteed sales possibly?
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30261 on: February 1, 2023, 12:13:04 pm »
It doesn't matter whether you see the game or not the fact is if you're not logged in or have the hallmap you can join the queue with a bot or not (your choice) and basket a ticket or more. They stay in your basket for a long time as long as you refresh and they then go on tweeter and Facebook and sell those tickets to qualifying members for profit by saving them the hassle.
Until the club change the system to pre log in with only one browser and then should be you can only join the queue if you qualify. I don't care if you are on the moon and you want your mate to buy you the ticket from his account. Give em ur details if that's the case and let them have only one queue position to buy for you.

The queue is an issue and I remember looking up on queue-it and part of their offering is only allowing qualifying people to join the pre-queue, so it's possible that you could, and should, be made to login and be validated. Lock that down to one session and some of the big issues are solved.

Offline SnowGoon

• Main Stander
« Reply #30262 on: February 1, 2023, 12:14:37 pm »
If you have the hallmap address you can get to it without logging in, I'm not sure if you could still basket though. You couldn't for the priority and the 3+1 sales for Madrid, but you could, for example, for the 4+ sale for Chelsea (this is how people are selling their baskets on twitter, etc). I'm pretty sure you could for Madrid too, so they have the technology to do it but they only utilise it for guaranteed sales possibly?

Of course this make the non guaranteed sales so much more difficult than they need to be and just allowed bots to basket loads. So not only are they first come first served, they are allowing a best tech wins policy too.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30263 on: February 1, 2023, 08:59:46 pm »
The queue is an issue and I remember looking up on queue-it and part of their offering is only allowing qualifying people to join the pre-queue, so it's possible that you could, and should, be made to login and be validated. Lock that down to one session and some of the big issues are solved.

It just feels completely insane that this has never been implemented. Is there something obvious we're missing?

I think previously someone mentioned it just moves the bottleneck to an earlier part of the process, but then you could have a login period for 15 mins, then you're randomly allocated into the queue from the end point of the "login period" or whatever?

I swear they should just tell whoever is building this to try and buy tickets for the remaining games of the season to make them understand the behaviours required to actually get sorted.
ďAbove all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.Ē - Bill Shankly

Offline ScuzzyP

• Kemlynite
« Reply #30264 on: February 2, 2023, 09:51:10 am »
Those that are blocked are you now unblocked could you let me know please Im dealing directly with the club on this issue as part of Spirit Of Shankly? Also can a couple of you do a test use the Celtic friendly and use refresh as you normally would in a low supply sale and report back in here if you are still getting blocked please.

Thanks

Morning Liam

Have you anything that you could share? Any progress buddy?

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #30265 on: February 3, 2023, 09:06:09 am »
I swear they should just tell whoever is building this to try and buy tickets for the remaining games of the season to make them understand the behaviours required to actually get sorted.

Probably the best post I have ever read on this forum. Ever.

The disconnect between what they think the process is and what is actually required to get in the ground legitimately is staggering. Never known anything like it really.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #30266 on: February 3, 2023, 02:21:47 pm »
It's called a software tester they need to employ a couple to destroy this stupid system in minutes. My wife does this for a living and she will find all sort of bugs on that site ( guaranteed). A lot of employers  see them as pain in the arse cus they stop programs and sites from quick release etc and they wanna save time and money.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Kemlynite
« Reply #30267 on: February 3, 2023, 03:07:40 pm »
It's called a software tester they need to employ a couple to destroy this stupid system in minutes. My wife does this for a living and she will find all sort of bugs on that site ( guaranteed). A lot of employers  see them as pain in the arse cus they stop programs and sites from quick release etc and they wanna save time and money.

I bet your always first in the queue 😉

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30268 on: February 3, 2023, 03:13:19 pm »
Been refreshing all week for the Madrid game in between getting blocked and still nothing popping up. Can we see any more drops or is that it do we think
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline The_Rebel

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30269 on: February 3, 2023, 03:33:06 pm »
Been refreshing all week for the Madrid game in between getting blocked and still nothing popping up. Can we see any more drops or is that it do we think

same mate, refresh hell for 3 days - still convinced nearer the date some will drop surely but not a single thing, very annoying having all 3 and not having one
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Samgamble96

• Kemlynite
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #30270 on: February 3, 2023, 03:44:17 pm »
same mate, refresh hell for 3 days - still convinced nearer the date some will drop surely but not a single thing, very annoying having all 3 and not having one

Same Boat! Crazy how many people with all 3 didnt get tickets even with the reduced away allocation for Madrid fans  :butt

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #30271 on: February 3, 2023, 04:13:49 pm »
Same Boat! Crazy how many people with all 3 didnt get tickets even with the reduced away allocation for Madrid fans  :butt

Very strange. Thought those with 3 from this season would be close to guaranteed with the extra from Madrid.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Quickly Kevin.
« Reply #30272 on: February 3, 2023, 04:16:55 pm »

Basically unless you got a place of under about 3k in that queue on Monday you were stuffed. And even then you ran the risk of being blocked for daring to try and select tickets. I cannot believe that there will not be further drops- we are relying on keeping an eye on this page as its (as ever) the best source of information.

Offline Voroninís ponytail

• Kemlynite
« Reply #30273 on: February 3, 2023, 04:41:47 pm »
Bots are the only ones unaffected by this, they get blocked and just rotate.
The number of tickets available on Live has not gone down.

100% this. How can the club not understand that no bot is going to be refreshing from a single IP. They use proxy servers with hundreds of unique IPs. Blocking users based on IP was only ever going to block actual fans. The ticket office either realise this and donít care, or theyíre incompetent. If the club genuinely wanted to stop touts from profiteering from genuine fans they should start by buying tickets from touts/resale sites themselves and issuing lifetime bans to the individuals reselling them - should be easy to do since the fan update.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Kemlynite
« Reply #30274 on: February 3, 2023, 06:12:14 pm »
Iím pretty sure they upped the hospitality numbers for the Madrid gameÖ..
« Last Edit: February 3, 2023, 06:20:47 pm by ScuzzyP »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30275 on: February 3, 2023, 06:28:53 pm »
100% this. How can the club not understand that no bot is going to be refreshing from a single IP. They use proxy servers with hundreds of unique IPs. Blocking users based on IP was only ever going to block actual fans. The ticket office either realise this and donít care, or theyíre incompetent. If the club genuinely wanted to stop touts from profiteering from genuine fans they should start by buying tickets from touts/resale sites themselves and issuing lifetime bans to the individuals reselling them - should be easy to do since the fan update.

Best bit is that the bots are totally unaffected despite their ridiculous claim that its to stop them. They have absolutely no idea. This change is just harming the normal supporter who is sat there refreshing constantly themselves.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #30276 on: February 4, 2023, 08:28:11 am »
Iím pretty sure they upped the hospitality numbers for the Madrid gameÖ..

They must have as the reduced Madrid allocation should have swallowed the extra for UEFA and most if not all on 3 credits should have been sorted
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline ScuzzyP

• Kemlynite
« Reply #30277 on: February 4, 2023, 11:06:48 am »
They must have as the reduced Madrid allocation should have swallowed the extra for UEFA and most if not all on 3 credits should have been sorted

Prior to Xmas the Madrid hospitality sold out, then just after Xmas they released loads more into the lower Anny, 126 & 127, Iíve never seen those volumes beforeÖ.

Maybe Iím wrong and itís common, but nearly half of each (back to middle) was hospo

Offline SnowGoon

• Main Stander
« Reply #30278 on: Yesterday at 10:04:33 pm »
Prior to Xmas the Madrid hospitality sold out, then just after Xmas they released loads more into the lower Anny, 126 & 127, Iíve never seen those volumes beforeÖ.

Maybe Iím wrong and itís common, but nearly half of each (back to middle) was hospo

Definitely loads more hospos for this one, never seen so many!
Eeeeeeeeeegor!