Author Topic: CL: R Mad 1 vs 0 Liverpool Benzema 78’  (Read 19598 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: CL: R Mad vs Liverpool
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2023, 09:07:12 pm »
47 corner to the reds, cleared at the near post, recycled, but we can’t quite get the final ball right
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2023, 09:08:28 pm »
Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira Is being readied
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2023, 09:10:30 pm »
51 Madrid win a foul on halfway  thanks to a massive dive by Nacho
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2023, 09:13:07 pm »
53 Robbo gives the ball away and Valverde is clear, brilliant save.

Then Mo has a chance to put Nunez clear had he messes up the pass…
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2023, 09:13:25 pm »
Not like Robbo that
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2023, 09:16:22 pm »
56 Vinicius is away, cuts it back and a brilliant tackle by TAA stops Benzema pulling the trigger.

Jota and Nunez replaced by Elliot and Bobby.

Back to 433?
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2023, 09:17:07 pm »
57 cheap corner for the reds

Cleared
W

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2023, 09:18:10 pm »
Starting to get a bit sloppy with our passing, hardly surprising knowing what needs to happen
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2023, 09:18:20 pm »
Our passing has been wretched this game, very little quality.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2023, 09:18:49 pm »
Starting to get a bit sloppy with our passing, hardly surprising knowing what needs to happen
Been a bit sloppy all game … in a game when only perfect will do the job
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2023, 09:20:42 pm »
61 a bit of possession for the reds, amp crosses, but it’s well over the head of Gakpo..

Not his best
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2023, 09:21:35 pm »
Our passing has been wretched this game, very little quality.
Been a bit sloppy all game … in a game when only perfect will do the job
Didn’t think we were too bad first half, created quite a few chances but now every through ball is the wrong one

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2023, 09:22:07 pm »
63 Nacho crosses from the left and VVD clears well

Then a header just over form Valverde 
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2023, 09:22:52 pm »
Fuck off Modric you show off

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2023, 09:24:53 pm »
Fuck off Modric you show off
One of the all time greats to be honest
W

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2023, 09:26:33 pm »
One of the all time greats to be honest
I know, in other circumstances a joy to watch

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2023, 09:26:35 pm »
Over to Jil for the dying embers of this tie
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2023, 09:26:41 pm »
Why the utter hell are we taking off Nunez!!!???

I don't understand

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2023, 09:27:00 pm »
I know, in other circumstances a joy to watch
He’s so good I can’t even hate him ;D
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2023, 09:28:10 pm »
67 We go to the Madrid, lose the ball Madrid break and we are very slow at getting back. Just no energy again.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2023, 09:30:05 pm »
69 Elliot trying to get something moving. We lose the ball and get half a leg in, then a couple of same sort of challenges both high. But don't you know the ref decides Konate's foot was too high.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2023, 09:30:08 pm »
Jr just glided past 3 players. Watching him all the way no one even bothered to attempt to get in his way.

The hearts gone out of us now…
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2023, 09:31:49 pm »
71 Bobby does well defending and then pushes a lovely ball forward towards Salah, who manages to fight off two defenders but a third puts the ball out.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2023, 09:32:45 pm »
72 Klopp gets a yellow card. Chamberlain on for Milner.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2023, 09:32:52 pm »

Subs not getting any less strange :)

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2023, 09:34:09 pm »
I missed it, why did Klopp get carded?

Furious with the ref!  ..
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2023, 09:35:11 pm »
75 We get a free kick Robbo takes it the keeper catches it.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2023, 09:35:16 pm »
Subs not getting any less strange :)
Looking for goals from midfield I guess.  And he’s given up on Keita it seems
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2023, 09:36:57 pm »
76 We play some nice football there, Elliot, Salah and Gakpo involved, but it skates wide of the post.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2023, 09:38:28 pm »
77 It's been coming pathetic defending from us we could have got rid twice but didn't and Benezma finally slots it in between Trent and Van Dijk. 1-0

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL: R Mad 1 vs 0 Liverpool Benzema 78’
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2023, 09:41:01 pm »
Look at the speed Jr reacts to play than Trent for goal. Jr has already tried to take his shot before Trent even realizes where the ball is.

VVD?
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2023, 09:42:23 pm »
82 Elliot has a shot but it is easily dealt with.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2023, 09:43:04 pm »
VVD?

I agree, very sloppy there. It just stinks of a casualness at the back.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2023, 09:43:10 pm »
82 Elliot has a shot but it is easily dealt with.
He’s been our best outfield player tonight… actually had a go…

How Nacho hasn’t been booked for wiping him out there I don’t know
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2023, 09:44:31 pm »
84 We had a bit of passing the ball around the Madrid box and then lose it again.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2023, 09:45:13 pm »
He’s been our best outfield player tonight… actually had a go…

How Nacho hasn’t been booked for wiping him out there I don’t know

I agree about Elliot, he's been the one bright spark for us.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2023, 09:46:21 pm »
85 The game is becoming swamped in changes with the Madrid announcer going into over drive at each one.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2023, 09:47:46 pm »
VVD?

Nope look at Trent for the goal Jr is right behind him and just runs into space, Trent doesn't event know he's there and VVD has to go across and try stop Jr cause Trent is in la la land
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2023, 09:48:28 pm »
88 You are not missing anything, the game is being stopped started and both teams not looking too bothered.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2023, 09:49:31 pm »
Elliot giving Nacho a bit of his own medicine …Nacho not happy
W