Author Topic: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To  (Read 105627 times)

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
Re: Famous People That You Take an Irrational Dislike To
« Reply #760 on: August 22, 2017, 12:31:26 pm »
With you both on Hollywood, the fact that the occasional woman in her 60s gets moist looking at you does not change the fact that you're a fat bloke with grey hair who makes cakes. It's ok, now he's on channel 4 he will have disappeared completely from public consciousness within 3 years and will be begging Lidl to take his range of fig rolls off his hands

Excellent.   :thumbup   Please let it be so.   ;D
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #761 on: August 22, 2017, 12:37:46 pm »
With you both on Hollywood, the fact that the occasional woman in her 60s gets moist looking at you does not change the fact that you're a fat bloke with grey hair who makes cakes. It's ok, now he's on channel 4 he will have disappeared completely from public consciousness within 3 years and will be begging Lidl to take his range of fig rolls off his hands

Apt use of the word moist. I bet the women who fancy him are very kneady as well.

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean
« Reply #762 on: August 22, 2017, 12:43:48 pm »
Apt use of the word moist. I bet the women who fancy him are very kneady as well.
Excellent work, sir.

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: August 22, 2017, 12:46:58 pm »
dey do dough, don't dey dough?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 12:49:06 pm by Wigwamdelbert »
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #764 on: August 22, 2017, 12:49:01 pm »
It's his accent I can't stand...but I think he's pudding it on
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #765 on: August 22, 2017, 01:31:53 pm »

Crumbs

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #766 on: August 22, 2017, 02:24:15 pm »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: August 22, 2017, 06:32:19 pm »
oooh Flora ^^^

:lickin

Offline Rysoph76

• 43yo GCSE student. Hello, Hoodie Hater!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dangerous lurker
« Reply #768 on: August 23, 2017, 09:58:12 am »
Not sure if he counts as famous (and I am biased against poetry in general) but that Mike Garry bloke is winding me right up with his fucking armbands adverts for Nationwide on the tv and radio. Absolutely cannot fucking bear it or his face or voice
Stay young and invincible. Come what may we're unstoppable.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #769 on: August 23, 2017, 05:56:37 pm »
That Keith Lemon bloke from Celebrity Juice gets on my nerves quite a bit. I know it's all a gimmick, and he's just playing a character, but I still find him unbearably annoying 

Remember that scene from Trainspotting? Where Begbie chucks the pint glass over the railing, walks down the stairs, and nails the fat bloke with one of the greatest kicks to the bollox ever captured on film?

That's sort of that I'd love to do to Keith Lemon

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline smarties

• the have only answer
  • Main Stander
  • The King is "ALIVE" long live the King!
« Reply #770 on: August 24, 2017, 08:37:40 pm »
This might have been done before but thought i'd give it a go as i'm hungover and tired at work.

Not talking about the Donald Trumps and George Osbournes of the world but the more random people who you just can't bear.

Lewis Hamilton Just everything about him. If I was in a burning building and he saved me, I would still hold the same opinion of him.

Lily Allen Cretin
Great post but yea, Hamilton lol. No one can understand my hate for him but he just makes my skin crawl lmao
The King is "ALIVE" long live the King!

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: August 25, 2017, 11:05:13 pm »
That Keith Lemon bloke from Celebrity Juice gets on my nerves quite a bit. I know it's all a gimmick, and he's just playing a character, but I still find him unbearably annoying 

Remember that scene from Trainspotting? Where Begbie chucks the pint glass over the railing, walks down the stairs, and nails the fat bloke with one of the greatest kicks to the bollox ever captured on film?

That's sort of that I'd love to do to Keith Lemon

I hate everything about him.  He is the most un funny c*nt in the world.

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: August 25, 2017, 11:18:15 pm »
I hate everything about him.  He is the most un funny c*nt in the world.
Has to be Johnny Vegas for that title mate.
22 carat wool c*nt .
The clique is just a click away.
And they are being watched too, but don't know it.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: August 26, 2017, 12:53:06 am »
Has to be Johnny Vegas for that title mate.
22 carat wool c*nt .
Ohh, he slipped my mind.

Aye for sure, he's another one I'd like to strangle to death.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #774 on: August 26, 2017, 01:40:06 am »
I hate nobody since she died....weirdly I wish she was still alive....suffering...just everything about her and what she stood for and did....utter utter thunder c*nt...guess who?
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: August 26, 2017, 01:41:02 am »
I hate nobody since she died....weirdly I wish she was still alive....suffering...just everything about her and what she stood for and did....utter utter thunder c*nt...guess who?

ding dong?
choose Life.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #776 on: August 26, 2017, 01:41:55 am »
Got it in one :)
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #777 on: August 26, 2017, 09:45:01 am »
Rachel Riley 

has 2.2 maths degree from Oxford but has a job showing her arse and tits on Countdown.

From Essex but  Manc loving bimbo.

Have got the odd twitch of excitement when spotting her in a tight dress but then the voice and the sheer Manc-ness stifles the moment...thank fuck.

Up until last night she was my favourite girl on the telly. But just watched Cats does Countdown and she was gushing over fungus face and how her and her dad sat next to him at some crap  thing and it was the best day of her life apparently.
My fondness for her came to an abrupt halt. I felt a little ill.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #778 on: August 26, 2017, 10:42:40 am »
I'd love to bend Rachel Riley over my knee, sing "we won it 5 times", and use her arse as bongo drums.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #779 on: August 26, 2017, 10:46:22 am »
I'd love to bend Rachel Riley over my knee, sing "we won it 5 times", and use her arse as bongo drums.

:lmao

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: August 26, 2017, 11:44:07 am »
Up until last night she was my favourite girl on the telly. But just watched Cats does Countdown and she was gushing over fungus face and how her and her dad sat next to him at some crap  thing and it was the best day of her life apparently.
My fondness for her came to an abrupt halt. I felt a little ill.

Her Dad is from Salford, so understandable she is a Manc.

Anyway I can't be prejudiced, I did marry a Manc and have kids with her, so things like that don't put me off still thinking she's fit as fuck. (as an aside, our youngest was born in Hope Hospital as they closed the maternity at Trafford General, she hates it when he says he's from Salford).

:wellin
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: August 26, 2017, 11:49:56 am »
Patrick Kielty.

Smug, unfunny prick.

He's also married to Cat Dealy, so he's a jammy, smug, unfunny prick.

Offline Nitramdorf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: August 26, 2017, 12:32:08 pm »
Her Dad is from Salford, so understandable she is a Manc.

Anyway I can't be prejudiced, I did marry a Manc and have kids with her, so things like that don't put me off still thinking she's fit as fuck. (as an aside, our youngest was born in Hope Hospital as they closed the maternity at Trafford General, she hates it when he says he's from Salford).

It was only a moment's aberration, for a second she went from perfect to not perfect. I have now let her off and think she should go down in history alongside Helen of Troy.  :)

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: August 26, 2017, 12:49:10 pm »
Will Smith. Always "nice" to reporters and comes across as a smug, self loving twat. Good actor and has made some decent songs, though.
His son is shite too.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: August 26, 2017, 01:58:39 pm »
It was only a moment's aberration, for a second she went from perfect to not perfect. I have now let her off and think she should go down in history alongside Helen of Troy.  :)

They used to repeat countdown at about half 4 on a Saturday morning, I used to get up for work just after 4, so I'd watch it for a bit - the sight of the gorgeous Miss Riley used to wake me up.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #785 on: August 26, 2017, 02:04:30 pm »
Nick Grey... Inventor.
His list of inventions include...
The bike.
The vacuum cleaner.
The lawnmower.
The hedge trimmer.
The man's a genius; where would we be without him?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #786 on: August 26, 2017, 02:30:37 pm »
Nick Grey... Inventor.
His list of inventions include...
The bike.
The vacuum cleaner.
The lawnmower.
The hedge trimmer.
The man's a genius; where would we be without him?

We'd all be unfit, struggling through gardens with waist high grass, to get to our dirty homes with no view of the sun due to rampant hedges.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: August 26, 2017, 02:43:23 pm »
Noel Edmonds managed to get himself another tv game show. The weird scrotum-looking mystical numbers-spouting talentless Brexiteering twat. 
Swap Shop was shite too. Plus he got a guy killed on one of his shows.
If cosmic ordering actually worked, Noel Edmonds wouldn't exist.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #788 on: August 26, 2017, 02:48:09 pm »
We'd all be unfit, struggling through gardens with waist high grass, to get to our dirty homes with no view of the sun due to rampant hedges.
;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #789 on: August 26, 2017, 05:37:56 pm »
I just see Terry Yorath's  balding blonde barnet and feel fucking sick. Has he topped himself yet?

Bit harsh.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: August 26, 2017, 07:34:46 pm »

Bloody hell :lmao
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: August 26, 2017, 11:01:31 pm »
Rachel Riley 

has 2.2 maths degree from Oxford but has a job showing her arse and tits on Countdown.

From Essex but  Manc loving bimbo.

Have got the odd twitch of excitement when spotting her in a tight dress but then the voice and the sheer Manc-ness stifles the moment...thank fuck.

???
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #792 on: August 26, 2017, 11:21:02 pm »

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #793 on: August 27, 2017, 12:09:34 am »
As i tell her 'You forgot your panties'... very coy she say's.. 'I know'..  :lickin
Nick Grey.. Inventor (worth 95 mill)  :o
Jordan aka Katie price (author, Singer, complete tw@)
Any 2 bit 'celeb'.. famous for.. erm.. erm..  :tosser
Piers Moron
any kardashians
oh, and Jeremy kyle... little prick  :wave
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #794 on: August 28, 2017, 12:26:14 pm »
Guy (me and fuckin band Elbow) Garvey...self aggrandising, humourless fat Manc prick
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: August 28, 2017, 03:38:54 pm »
I would imagine having sex with Katie Price would be like throwing a sausage up Oxford Street     :D

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #796 on: August 28, 2017, 04:39:05 pm »
I would imagine having sex with Katie Price would be like throwing a sausage up Oxford Street     :D

Surely throwing up a sausage?

Online slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #797 on: August 28, 2017, 11:29:53 pm »
Richard Keys the hairy fucking nonce

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: September 2, 2017, 02:35:40 pm »
I dislike U2, all of the c*nts.

I now listen to Radio 3 and Classic FM as this is the only way I will avoid ever hearing them.
Justice for the 96!

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #799 on: September 2, 2017, 03:20:55 pm »
Anyone heard U2's new single. All out classical piece in the Stravinsky style. Tipped to be number 1 in the classical charts. Classic FM to play it first tomorrow, can see it being a staple on their station.