Author Topic: Edge of Terminator. Live, Die, Repeat.  (Read 56435 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Terminator 5. Arnie Returns!
« Reply #200 on: December 7, 2014, 02:07:55 pm »
Many people are saying the guy on the left is Robert Patrick. He's in a scene where the new T1000 Lee Byung Hun crashes through.  :D

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #201 on: December 7, 2014, 03:03:09 pm »
Yup, that's him.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #202 on: December 7, 2014, 10:52:12 pm »
Why keep Arnold if you're recasting everyone else?  May as well have gone the whole hog with it.

Personally, I would have got as much of the original cast back as possible and the done some funky parallel timeline storytelling with Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese all having survived and being the ages they are now but then they realise that things are even more fucked with them alive and they all have to sacrifice themselves in order to restore the T1 timeline.

Me too mate - reminded me of this 2 year old fan-made trailer:-

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2hvYHkI8Uc?fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-2hvYHkI8Uc?fs=1</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2hvYHkI8Uc

^ it had me more excited for a new Terminator film than the real trailer did!
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #203 on: December 7, 2014, 10:57:39 pm »
So they're gonna try stopping Judgement Day even though it already happened? Right.
The whole franchise has just become a joke at this stage. They should have just kept going with the story into the future, instead of trying to re-hash the original with some daft plot.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #204 on: December 8, 2014, 02:49:17 am »
Biggest drop-off in quality of an amazing film saga, do yous reckon? I know there are lots of startlingly original flicks which spawned an awful blatant cash-in first sequel and beyond, but in terms of Brilliant-Brilliant-Gash-Gash-Gasher (as seems likely), it's mad how it just plummets after those early chapters, without even the excuse of a tiny straight-to-video budget.

Those first two will live forever, they stand up strong even with the fx looking very dated in parts now. The rest are utterly ruined by dumb shite that never should have got beyond a first story draft. It's a damn shame, 'cause like many have said, there are interesting cinematic tales still to tell within this saga.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: December 8, 2014, 02:51:59 am »
I heard the new producers had to get this film into production ASAP or the rights of the franchise would go back to James Cameron in 2018 or something. It's why they've plotted a sequel to this garbage as well set for 2017.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #206 on: December 8, 2014, 08:39:29 am »
So they're gonna try stopping Judgement Day even though it already happened? Right.
The whole franchise has just become a joke at this stage. They should have just kept going with the story into the future, instead of trying to re-hash the original with some daft plot.

They tried that with Salvation.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: December 8, 2014, 11:36:44 am »
Biggest drop-off in quality of an amazing film saga, do yous reckon? I know there are lots of startlingly original flicks which spawned an awful blatant cash-in first sequel and beyond, but in terms of Brilliant-Brilliant-Gash-Gash-Gasher (as seems likely), it's mad how it just plummets after those early chapters, without even the excuse of a tiny straight-to-video budget.

Those first two will live forever, they stand up strong even with the fx looking very dated in parts now. The rest are utterly ruined by dumb shite that never should have got beyond a first story draft. It's a damn shame, 'cause like many have said, there are interesting cinematic tales still to tell within this saga.

Some of the concepts in T3 were interesting: that Skynet was software, not hardware; the TX; the early model machines.  What ruined it was an Arnie already past his prime, the shoddy exploding power cell plot hack, poor performances from the male and female leads and yeah an ill thought out script.  As a stand-alone it's a decent film - certainly better than T4 - but it pales next to the first two.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #208 on: December 8, 2014, 01:04:32 pm »
Some of the concepts in T3 were interesting: that Skynet was software, not hardware; the TX; the early model machines.  What ruined it was an Arnie already past his prime, the shoddy exploding power cell plot hack, poor performances from the male and female leads and yeah an ill thought out script.  As a stand-alone it's a decent film - certainly better than T4 - but it pales next to the first two.
Yeah, the elements that aren't utterly terrible in T3 are actually pretty decent... it's just that they're vastly outnumbered. In a great film, that ending could have been absolute perfection. Once again, it whiffs a little of studio meddling and rushing shit through, rather than the kind of conscientious artistic quality control that could've lovingly sculpted that screenplay into something genuinely worthwhile.

It's Cameron's baby, so even when he's basically taking the piss in parts of T2, the TLC is still so obviously there. It's clear he was never gona hand in a half-arsed sequel, he just added a little self-referential humour and then concentrated to the fullest on piecing together the best sci-fi action blockbuster he possible could, with a delve far deeper into a superb character in Sarah Connor to boot. You never feel the subsequent instalments have that important creative element of "nah, scrap that idea, that'd be shit on screen", it's just all sort of tossed in there. Terminator films painted very much by-the-numbers... but they even got some of those numbers wrong like an idiot, and coloured outside the lines and shit.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 8, 2014, 06:35:13 pm »
T3 felt like a film that could have went straight to DVD, although saying that, at least it remained canon to the first and second film. It basically was just a rehash of those two, with the plot of T2 overall. The thing is, T3 could have just been told via exposition or flashbacks in a proper 3rd film set in the future war. There was just no need to have an almost 2 our film showing what we already knew was going to happen. It offered nothing new. I just find it amazing that Hollywood, and all those involved with the various hack jobs on this series since the amazing second film, were allowed to be so casual with it and persist with serving up more big budget turds based on something that could and should have been amazing had it actually fallen into the hands of someone with actual talent. There's too many hacks in Hollywood stealing a living.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: December 8, 2014, 07:20:10 pm »
Well what I'd say is that I watched T3 and enjoyed it for what it is and I can actually rewatch it.  I've never watched T4 properly and I never intend to.

You are right though, T3 seemed to have been put together by committee, with no respect to the previous films - just taking the very best elements from both and lumping them shoddily into the same film.  Perhaps I was harsh on the actors and they were just trying to do the best they could with the material they had.

EDIT: If they had the sense, they'd probably pull a "Tron 2" and just morph Arnie to look younger and use a body double where necessary.  Worked in T4 a treat - that's the only good bit in the entire film imo.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2014, 07:24:02 pm by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #211 on: December 8, 2014, 09:23:47 pm »
They want a new TRILOGY, they are ready to shoot another two, back to back.

I think this will flop though. Too many big franchises next year. Looks like a really shit mega-mix of one and two as well.

Hollywood really is turning into a parody these days.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #212 on: December 8, 2014, 09:36:20 pm »
Not a chance this spawns a new trilogy.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #213 on: December 8, 2014, 09:39:33 pm »
Well what I'd say is that I watched T3 and enjoyed it for what it is and I can actually rewatch it.  I've never watched T4 properly and I never intend to.

You are right though, T3 seemed to have been put together by committee, with no respect to the previous films - just taking the very best elements from both and lumping them shoddily into the same film.  Perhaps I was harsh on the actors and they were just trying to do the best they could with the material they had.

EDIT: If they had the sense, they'd probably pull a "Tron 2" and just morph Arnie to look younger and use a body double where necessary.  Worked in T4 a treat - that's the only good bit in the entire film imo.
Well they did have young Arnold in the trailer.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: December 8, 2014, 09:49:45 pm »
Is this what you mean?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/PJJBZHkcALE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/PJJBZHkcALE</a>

Looks like they wasted the opportunity to me.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #215 on: December 8, 2014, 10:12:04 pm »
The only reason to keep rehashing the original is in order to have the big lump in it. Otherwise story wise it makes no sense to have the same model of terminator over and over, getting older and older.
They think people want to see him as the terminator, more than they want to see a good film. They are right to a degree, unfortunately.

Cameron was right to walk away from this whole thing. He said all that had to be said, he really did finish it with an underline and full stop with T2.

Thinking about it though, I'm not sure what else can be done story wise to take it forwards, other than rehash it.
We know what happens you see, we know there is a war, we know Conner becomes the leader and wins the war. How is that going to be interesting to see, ooh just seeing it played out and depicted, nah boring. As evidenced by how dull story wise Salvation was.

There is no tension at all in watching Salvation, any time there is any kind of action or supposed danger, it evaporates because you know Conner will live, you know he will win the war and send his father back to save his mother from the terminator. If he doesn't we wouldn't be watching what we're watching.

The only way it works is if you keep having terminators being sent back in time to stop the future. That's the story, that's the appeal, its a time travel scifi action adventure thriller. There is suspense if we don't know whats going to happen, if they are changing the future. That's why T2 works.
If they wanted to be bold, to make it work, they would kill Sarah Conner in the first 10 minutes. Then we don't know what the fuck is going on, how did it all play out, how are we still here with terminators in the past if Skynet managed to kill her. And for the love of god ditch the big lump and get a new terminator.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #216 on: December 8, 2014, 10:18:38 pm »
Well certainly the biggest mistake in T4 was no time travel.

Always thought it would be funny if Sarah Connor shagged a Terminator and that was how John Connor came about...

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #217 on: December 8, 2014, 10:26:29 pm »
Imagine if this motherfucker was the terminator

Have him kill the 101 as well, bye bye gone for good.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: December 8, 2014, 10:31:26 pm »
I think the biggest let down in the later T films is that lack of epic-ness you get from the first two.  Even in the first, which had a paltry budget, you get the sense of that huge enveloping story around the main characters.  It's the ultimate example of show-don't-tell.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #219 on: December 8, 2014, 10:35:05 pm »
Shitenet
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: December 8, 2014, 11:12:46 pm »
The only reason to keep rehashing the original is in order to have the big lump in it. Otherwise story wise it makes no sense to have the same model of terminator over and over, getting older and older.
They think people want to see him as the terminator, more than they want to see a good film. They are right to a degree, unfortunately.

Cameron was right to walk away from this whole thing. He said all that had to be said, he really did finish it with an underline and full stop with T2.

Thinking about it though, I'm not sure what else can be done story wise to take it forwards, other than rehash it.
We know what happens you see, we know there is a war, we know Conner becomes the leader and wins the war. How is that going to be interesting to see, ooh just seeing it played out and depicted, nah boring. As evidenced by how dull story wise Salvation was.

There is no tension at all in watching Salvation, any time there is any kind of action or supposed danger, it evaporates because you know Conner will live, you know he will win the war and send his father back to save his mother from the terminator. If he doesn't we wouldn't be watching what we're watching.

The only way it works is if you keep having terminators being sent back in time to stop the future. That's the story, that's the appeal, its a time travel scifi action adventure thriller. There is suspense if we don't know whats going to happen, if they are changing the future. That's why T2 works.
If they wanted to be bold, to make it work, they would kill Sarah Conner in the first 10 minutes. Then we don't know what the fuck is going on, how did it all play out, how are we still here with terminators in the past if Skynet managed to kill her. And for the love of god ditch the big lump and get a new terminator.
Exactly, which is why having a film showing the war on a global scale with different factions doing different things (like in WW2) would have worked. You build new characters, and keep John Connor as a mythical background character that only the other characters talk about. You don't get to see him. Ever. It works, because you get to know these new characters, yet you don't know if they'll survive or not.

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #221 on: December 8, 2014, 11:26:03 pm »
Exactly, which is why having a film showing the war on a global scale with different factions doing different things (like in WW2) would have worked. You build new characters, and keep John Connor as a mythical background character that only the other characters talk about. You don't get to see him. Ever. It works, because you get to know these new characters, yet you don't know if they'll survive or not.
That might work. Tell the story of how they survived, fought back and got to the point when Conner shows up.
Any character would be fair game. In fact, best idea would be to build up a massive hero, maybe even make it possible that it might be Conner, then kill him.

Or slightly shift it, so that Conner isn't exactly the big hero, that he is more of a myth. I mean the whole idea of the one, the leader, is a bit far fetched and mythical. So, give him a kind of King Arthur treatment. That no one ever really knows who he is.
Or like he isn't the the proper leader, more of a figurehead. Have him do a Dread Pirate Roberts act, there is no John Conner, every time he dies, someone else steps up and takes the name, so Skynet can never actually go back and kill the right one.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: December 8, 2014, 11:29:08 pm »
That might work. Tell the story of how they survived, fought back and got to the point when Conner shows up.
Any character would be fair game. In fact, best idea would be to build up a massive hero, maybe even make it possible that it might be Conner, then kill him.

Or slightly shift it, so that Conner isn't exactly the big hero, that he is more of a myth. I mean the whole idea of the one, the leader, is a bit far fetched and mythical. So, give him a kind of King Arthur treatment. That no one ever really knows who he is.
Or like he isn't the the proper leader, more of a figurehead. Have him do a Dread Pirate Roberts act, there is no John Conner, every time he dies, someone else steps up and takes the name, so Skynet can never actually go back and kill the right one.
Yep, that sounds good, and you can build and work with those ideas. See, five minutes of thinking about it, and we've already came up with a better idea than the twats who get paid stupid money to come up with total shite.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: December 8, 2014, 11:30:03 pm »
Not a chance this spawns a new trilogy.

They've already put a date on them for 2017 and 2018. Filming back to back.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: April 14, 2015, 12:27:53 am »
That new trailer. Fuckin hell, reveal it all. And it's terrible. They lose more viewers than they'll gain with this trailer.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2015, 09:15:28 am »
That new trailer. Fuckin hell, reveal it all. And it's terrible. They lose more viewers than they'll gain with this trailer.

It looks like it will have its moments but really I gave up on Terminator after the third film (which wasn't bad, as long as you didn't compare it to the previous films).

It doesn't help that John Connor has been played by five different actors, and Jason Clarke just doesn't suit the role for me.  Plus those facial scars look ridiculous.

Popcorn's Art

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #226 on: April 14, 2015, 01:32:16 pm »
So wait, John Connor is a terminator now?  Or is that some other terminator pretending to be him?  Wtf is going on?

I'm gonna watch the shit out of this regardless, just to see how much of a clusterfuck it really is.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline my usenme changed?

• Self-appointed moderator for comic topics
  • Kopite
  • RAWK Librarian
« Reply #227 on: April 14, 2015, 09:13:24 pm »
So wait, John Connor is a terminator now?  Or is that some other terminator pretending to be him?  Wtf is going on?

I'm gonna watch the shit out of this regardless, just to see how much of a clusterfuck it really is.

This.
Mid-Ulster Kopite  ---  BELIEVER

77 * 78 * 81 * 84 * 05 * 19
Follow me on Twitter for stuff about LFC and, er, Libraries. www.twitter.com/@cahalboyd

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #228 on: April 14, 2015, 09:14:33 pm »
What was Terminator 4?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2015, 09:25:24 pm »

So will I, but I wont be paying for it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2015, 09:26:24 pm »
What was Terminator 4?

That was the one with Christian Bale as John Connor.  Would actually have been nice to see him in this film playing a bad guy, but there you go...

Popcorn's Art

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2015, 09:27:55 pm »
That was the one with Christian Bale as John Connor.  Would actually have been nice to see him in this film playing a bad guy, but there you go...

Wow missed that one completely. Might been a weekend option.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2015, 09:31:39 pm »
You have better things to do, trust me...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2015, 09:45:51 pm »
Wow missed that one completely. Might been a weekend option.

I'll save you the trouble.  This is the best bit in the whole film - and I've not even watched it.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2XLu_NTu4aY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2XLu_NTu4aY</a>
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:48:50 pm by Red Beret »

Popcorn's Art

Offline lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2015, 02:28:02 pm »
I'll save you the trouble.  This is the best bit in the whole film - and I've not even watched it.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2XLu_NTu4aY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2XLu_NTu4aY</a>

You see the ultimate killing machine there? So let's throw the guy across the room instead of breaking his neck?

The T-800 would be disappointed with that, as Phil Neville would point out.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2015, 04:27:10 pm »
You see the ultimate killing machine there? So let's throw the guy across the room instead of breaking his neck?

The T-800 would be disappointed with that, as Phil Neville would point out.
Yeah, the first thing he does when greeting a punk in T1 is punch a hole right through his chest and out his back. In T4 he walks out, the audience goes "ohhh" and "ahhh, it's young Arnie, how the fu..." and then proceeds to want to play John Connor by tickling his ribs against the scenery, his number one target to kill. Then again, the film was directed by someone who calls himself "McG".

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2015, 06:07:01 pm »
And like I said - it's the best bit of the film.  :-\

Popcorn's Art

Offline lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2015, 12:18:08 pm »
Yeah, the first thing he does when greeting a punk in T1 is punch a hole right through his chest and out his back. In T4 he walks out, the audience goes "ohhh" and "ahhh, it's young Arnie, how the fu..." and then proceeds to want to play John Connor by tickling his ribs against the scenery, his number one target to kill. Then again, the film was directed by someone who calls himself "McG".

McG is the poor man's Michael Bay. When he grows up he wants to be Zack Snyder.

Offline Haemoglobin

• Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2015, 12:30:39 pm »
McG is the poor man's Michael Bay. When he grows up he wants to be Zack Snyder.
Nah, once he's achieved as much mediocrity as possible, he smply goes to a quiet corner somewhere and dies. Then he regenerates into a new lifeform, McH. That's when we need to start worrying; who knows what McH will be capable of.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: June 24, 2015, 01:51:36 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nxr2SV5znwI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nxr2SV5znwI</a>

Bit of a giggle.  :)

Popcorn's Art