Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 72788 times)

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #280 on: August 17, 2023, 12:01:01 am »
I don’t know how many posts I can quote in one go, but I agree with all of them on this page, to be fair, probably the whole thread. I just feel like I’ve got fuck all in common with the transfer junkies and I include supporting the reds in that, because I just don’t think some are in it for the same reasons as me.

You instinctively know when somethings wrong, H&G, Hodgson etc. But until the governance of football is sorted, how can anyone know, or define the right ownership model to compete with unlimited funds. Because what none ever properly define is exactly how much is enough when they demand the owners spend a bit more.

That’s not to say they’ve done everything right, they clearly haven’t, but if people think there’s a fan/ businessman that would try and outspend an oil state, then they’re incredibly naive. Some of the examples such as “ well villa or wolves spend more” are just the arguments of the playground

I’d either ban them or charge them to post, it’s beyond a joke and it’s killing the site.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #281 on: August 17, 2023, 12:21:33 am »
I know I've played a big role in the shitness of the Transfer forum/thread over the years but even I'm getting pissed off now. 

Pigs just flew by the window... ;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #282 on: August 17, 2023, 12:27:45 am »
Pigs just flew by the window... ;D
Were they towing an FSG OUT! banner?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: August 17, 2023, 08:44:30 am »
The mods should get together and raid the transfer thread like it's a drugs den. Have them all bundled into unmarked vans, never to be seen again. ;D

On a more serious note, there's definitely a number of lurkers and sleeper agents who registered before the site was closed, waiting for the right time. I'm not saying it was planned, but they definitely feel emboldened to view unsavoury opinions about the future direction of the club. I fear some established members act as unwitting enablers.

I just want to enjoy the footie, the signings, take the defeats on the chin and move on etc. Not this endless, pointless spiral of debate on what we should be doing, the players we don't have, the money we are not spending.

This constant focus on the negative is energy sapping.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2023, 09:01:37 am »
Sure Claire posted the other day that it hasn’t been open for months

That's what I thought but one of the negative whoppers yesterday who had very few posts signed up 6 days ago and yes I am that sad that I checked their profile 🤦

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: August 17, 2023, 09:08:32 am »
Thing is Debs, and I don't wanna be a grass, but it ain't just new posters. Some very long time posters are just as bad, if not worse.

And then you have the 'enablers'; the ones that might not post fuckwittery themselves but who barge in anytime one of us tries to counter the whoppery, with their wannabe barrack room lawyer snivelling. And also those who insist that the whoppers be "allowed" to whinge like fucking crybabies all they want. Allowed? As if anyone is stopping them.

I know it's not all newbies mate and those regulars have always been negative, I sometimes think they'd rather have a coronary than post something positive.

They all love an "I'm allowed an opinion" bollocks but nobody else is too.

Anyway I hope Endo has an absolute stormer of a season and they're all made to eat shit 👍

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2023, 09:27:20 am »
Anyway I hope Endo has an absolute stormer of a season and they're all made to eat shit 👍
If he doesn't it will be the Endo the world as we know it on here.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: August 17, 2023, 09:30:16 am »
That's what I thought but one of the negative whoppers yesterday who had very few posts signed up 6 days ago and yes I am that sad that I checked their profile 🤦

Registration is closed - either they signed up in January but didn't activate before I closed it or someone has signed them up, probably the former.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: August 17, 2023, 09:33:33 am »
If he doesn't it will be the Endo the world as we know it on here.

I think many dozens of transfer addicts are already at the ends of their world mate.

In many other aspects of life I'd empathise with them but transfers........sorry I just can't or don't feel it.

Do any of them have jobs, partners, family?  I'd be gobsmacked how they function in everyday life the way they behave.  It's way beyond venting!

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: August 17, 2023, 09:34:22 am »
Registration is closed - either they signed up in January but didn't activate before I closed it or someone has signed them up, probably the former.

Ah ok, thanks Claire 👍

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #290 on: August 17, 2023, 09:37:07 am »
This has a feeling of a new Milner cult hero signing, a workhorse that Klopp loves. But as he is not a shiny new expensive toy its tantrum time for many.

Just wondering if he will be on the bench Saturday if it goes through.

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #291 on: August 17, 2023, 10:03:33 am »
If I see the word "shambles" one more time in that transfer forum :no

Seriously, mods should fuck anyone off using that term.

The sad thing is, hidden amongst all the whining and FSG bashing, there are some really nice insights into targeted players.  It can also be a laugh too.

But the "shambles" brigade bring it down to the miserable levels that other clubs fans must read and laugh their tits off.

And yeah, hope Endo-San has a worldie on Saturday.  :)

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: August 17, 2023, 10:06:35 am »
Apparently we've been seriously put in our place by Chelsea so need to go out and spend big to show we're still one of the big boys!!

When did spending the most rather than winning the most define who you are 🤷

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: August 17, 2023, 10:08:51 am »

to be honest, that's usually how it goes, but they never admit they were full of bs. They all focus on what a player isn't rather than what he is.

If I see the word "shambles" one more time in that transfer forum :no

Seriously, mods should fuck anyone off using that term.

Should be an auto correct to "I am a shambles" or something.

Popcorn's Art

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: August 17, 2023, 10:10:26 am »
Apparently we've been seriously put in our place by Chelsea so need to go out and spend big to show we're still one of the big boys!!

When did spending the most rather than winning the most define who you are 🤷

Ironically, that's exactly what Chelsea did right after we signed Alisson. ::)

The transfer window is now naught but a dick waving contest.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: August 17, 2023, 10:48:46 am »
Ironically, that's exactly what Chelsea did right after we signed Alisson. ::)

The transfer window is now naught but a dick waving contest.

That signing did give us a lot fo laughs ;D

Jurgen YNWA

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #296 on: August 17, 2023, 11:03:32 am »
That signing did give us a lot fo laughs ;D
Ha ha bringing him on to shoot for the moon.

Cracking day out and I'm somewhere in the middle of that chaos.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: August 17, 2023, 11:05:02 am »
He GIFted us some memorable moments, absolutely.  8)

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: August 17, 2023, 11:27:40 am »
Had a little skim of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, fuck me, they really are nutters. It's like this Endo fella is the only signing in midfield, as if MacAllister and Szoboszlai never happened. With losing Hendo, Milly and Fab, we needed to get an experienced head in there.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: August 17, 2023, 11:38:47 am »
There's one regular bloke in that transfer thread who everyone is fully aware of.   I swear if he gobbed off like that in a pub he would be getting leveled out every single night

Absolute gobshite of the highest proportions.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2023, 11:43:16 am »
Who's that?

I skim read that thread so don't pay attention to who's posted what, I'm only looking for abuse/FSG.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2023, 12:41:55 pm »
Who's that?

I skim read that thread so don't pay attention to who's posted what, I'm only looking for abuse/FSG.

I thought it was Samie or Peter, but I don't think either have posted this morning so must be someone else  :D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2023, 12:56:42 pm »
Both likely candidates tbf, some right miserable c*nts knocking about in there today.

Can't they just let other people be excited.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2023, 01:54:54 pm »
mods should rename it the Obnoxious Gobshites Whinging About Transfers Thread - Sane People Not Allowed

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2023, 01:55:53 pm »
OGWATT-SPNA

I like it.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2023, 01:56:46 pm »
I may be a dickhead but I'm no c*nt Claire.  :D

I get only well with Pete, he wouldn't call me be a gobshite  either yer purple dinosaur.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 01:58:18 pm by Samie »

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2023, 02:37:16 pm »
OGWATT-SPNA

I like it.
D.I.C.K.S.G.O

They are
Where the
They are D, Delirious
They are I, Fucking  Idiots
They are C, Car Horn Honking Clowns
They are K, Killjoys
They are S, Silly Bastards
They are G, grown men crying like children
They are O, Oh fuck off you soft twats

D.I.C.K.S.G.O

WHERE THE

THEY ARE

D, ……

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2023, 02:40:16 pm »
One good thing about the thread is that I can post any reply and don't have to be arsed how some one responds to it.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2023, 02:54:37 pm »
I thought it was Samie or Peter, but I don't think either have posted this morning so must be someone else  :D

Samie is sound :)

Peter is ok too. He reminds me of an Andy@Allerton reboot.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 02:57:41 pm by Buck Pete »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2023, 03:10:06 pm »
Thank you Pete, the purple dinosaur tried to besmirch my good name.  :wanker

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2023, 03:34:02 pm »
Got to love the wannabe sporting director in there too, spouting stats like fuck as though he's Monchi or something.  I appreciate stats have a place in the modern game and helped us get where we were but for fucks sake can someone play a game for us before we start pontificating on whether it's a good signing?
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2023, 03:36:33 pm »
Got to love the wannabe sporting director in there too, spouting stats like fuck as though he's Monchi or something.  I appreciate stats have a place in the modern game and helped us get where we were but for fucks sake can someone play a game for us before we start pontificating on whether it's a good signing?

haha yeah, I think I know who that is.

I genuinely don't belive either of them go to a game. You can just tell. 

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2023, 03:45:26 pm »
I went in there in the morning and haven't been there since! Just constant nonsense any good post is straight away hidden away with everyone kicking off.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2023, 03:53:30 pm »
I went in there in the morning and haven't been there since! Just constant nonsense any good post is straight away hidden away with everyone kicking off.
I don't get how any sane person can camp in there for hours following and joining in on absolute speculation shite, most of the time.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2023, 04:18:29 pm »
I don't get how any sane person can camp in there for hours following and joining in on absolute speculation shite, most of the time.

It is a weird thing isn't it? Especially on a beautiful day like this get out and about.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2023, 04:29:51 pm »
The stats guys make me laugh. You just know they cant enjoy a game until theyve been home to check the stats radars/ Hollands Pie Charts. Can just imagine them in the pub with just normal match going reds

Fan 1 'Good game that eh?'
Stats Virgin 'DO NOT COMPUTE. INSUFFICIENT DATA. BE BAR BOOP....ERROR ERROR...DESTROY ALL WOMEN....PARP....MALFUNCTION ....DEYERRRRRP'

They arnt half pompous fuckers an all. Youd think theyd amassed all this fucking data themselves the dickheads. Haha you see us go after someone and they get upset at the fact the clubs doing something they dont agree with LOLZ

Its like they know better than these apparent soft twat LFC data scientists that John Henry pays millions of pounds to control all our scouting / analytics etc from a Lab but these dipsticks whip out their Amiga 500 and know better

All cos they saw a picture of a fucking Sponge cake with percentages on

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2023, 04:42:57 pm »
The stats guys make me laugh. You just know they cant enjoy a game until theyve been home to check the stats radars/ Hollands Pie Charts. Can just imagine them in the pub with just normal match going reds

Stats Virgin 'DO NOT COMPUTE. INSUFFICIENT DATA. BE BAR BOOP....ERROR ERROR...DESTROY ALL WOMEN....PARP....MALFUNCTION ....DEYERRRRRP'

They arnt half pompous fuckers an all. Youd think theyd amassed all this fucking data themselves the dickheads. Haha you see us go after someone and they get upset at the fact the clubs doing something they dont agree with LOLZ

Its like they know better than these apparent soft twat LFC data scientists that John Henry pays millions of pounds to control all our scouting / analytics etc from a Lab but these dipsticks whip out their Amiga 500 and know better

more like the Little Britain woman - someone says "Wow Messi is amazing isn't he" and she clicks the keyboard "Computer says No".

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #317 on: August 17, 2023, 04:56:18 pm »
I mean, it's just a more advanced version of goals and assists.  And people like discussing that sort of thing, I can't understand why it's so offensive to some.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Online Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: August 17, 2023, 05:04:01 pm »

:lmao

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: August 17, 2023, 05:15:43 pm »

Can’t beat a Holland pie chart. I like meat and potato but the charts a lot smaller than it used to be. Still a lot more insightful than the tedious know alls in there.