Author Topic: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here  (Read 115411 times)

Offline Xabisfeet

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: STH FAN UPDATE - All 'The Dog Ate My ID" in here
« Reply #560 on: July 24, 2020, 10:35:10 am »
Submitted a Transfer of Ownership form 13 days ago so chased up the club via Twitter.  They replied with the below:

"@LFCHelp sent you a Direct Message.
Hi, the team is working through these and will be in touch as soon as they can, but have advised it can take up to 14 days to process. Thanks"

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #561 on: July 25, 2020, 10:16:24 am »
As some have said much earlier in the thread, why the club didn't start the Season Ticket Fan Update during lockdown I really don't know? Given the time scale left July 31 is the deadline for submitting transfer of ownership requests, that's Friday!

Like many I'm still waiting to hear back from them 15 days later. You begin to wonder did filling in the 'Details not Correct form' actually get sent?

It doesn't wash with me given the countless meetings they had with SOS etc that they have under estimated the amount of Season Ticket holders with complex ownership issues.

I'm of the opinion they should have announced the Update would start (during lockdown) with the easy straightforward cases for those with correct names & then announced a separate timescale for the more complex cases.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: July 25, 2020, 10:19:06 am »
As some have said much earlier in the thread, why the club didn't start the Season Ticket Fan Update during lockdown I really don't know? Given the time scale left July 31 is the deadline for submitting transfer of ownership requests, that's Friday!

Like many I'm still waiting to hear back from them 15 days later. You begin to wonder did filling in the 'Details not Correct form' actually get sent?

It doesn't wash with me given the countless meetings they had with SOS etc that they have under estimated the amount of Season Ticket holders with complex ownership issues.

I'm of the opinion they should have announced the Update would start (during lockdown) with the easy straightforward cases for those with correct names & then announced a separate timescale for the more complex cases.

Guess they could only do it earlier of the ticket office could work remotely

If they are only just able to access systems that will explain the delay

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: July 25, 2020, 11:59:29 am »

They wanted to furlough staff during lockdown! They'd have been no-one working to deal with it

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #564 on: July 25, 2020, 02:29:22 pm »
They wanted to furlough staff during lockdown! They'd have been no-one working to deal with it
I thought they changed there mind on furloughing staff because of the amount of stick they got at the time they announced it?

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: July 25, 2020, 02:38:35 pm »
I thought they changed there mind on furloughing staff because of the amount of stick they got at the time they announced it?

They changed their mind on using the governments money

Suspect they still sent many home but paid them still

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #566 on: July 25, 2020, 03:43:58 pm »

They did, but that was the plan, so there was never any prospect of doing the fan update during lockdown

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #567 on: July 27, 2020, 10:23:09 am »
I have asked for my password to be reset over a week ago now and no response from the club. It is not in my spam folder either as I check it routinely. I am not sure at what point I should contact the club to try and resolve this issue.
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline Swoop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #568 on: July 27, 2020, 10:39:27 am »
My concern is there’s no point in the process where it tells you the for. Has gone in correctly.
Its a dogs life for me

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #569 on: July 27, 2020, 10:40:09 am »
I have asked for my password to be reset over a week ago now and no response from the club. It is not in my spam folder either as I check it routinely. I am not sure at what point I should contact the club to try and resolve this issue.
This whole password thing is confusing anyway.  I changed my password - as requested - prior to fan update.  Fan update has gone through fine - confirmation email received from club.  But when I go to login to my account, find that I can only get into account by using the old password.  New password doesn't work at all.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #570 on: July 27, 2020, 11:20:49 am »
This whole password thing is confusing anyway.  I changed my password - as requested - prior to fan update.  Fan update has gone through fine - confirmation email received from club.  But when I go to login to my account, find that I can only get into account by using the old password.  New password doesn't work at all.

I think the password for your standard LFC account that you have your purchase history, your details, friends & family hasn't changed.

It's only the password to login to the Fan Update that has changed.
https://fanupdate.liverpoolfc.com/#/login
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 11:22:22 am by Dan The Man 28373 »

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #571 on: July 27, 2020, 11:25:59 am »

I got an email the same day when I requested the password change, title: Liverpool FC Season Ticket Password Reset.

With the number of updates, it may be taking longer. Go back to the link below to request it again.

https://fanupdate.liverpoolfc.com/#/login

Offline Adz LFC

• Kopite
  • Believer. 19 & 6
« Reply #572 on: July 27, 2020, 12:28:47 pm »

Did you receive an email requesting you to reset your password originally? Only asking cos I tried logging into the LFC Members Area this morning and was prompted to reset my password, but didn’t receive the link to do so. My missus tried the same and didn’t receive it either... so now also wondering how long to leave it before contacting the club?
I’m so glad that Jürgen is a Red…

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #573 on: July 27, 2020, 01:26:35 pm »
Anyone who is being transferred a season ticket had any contact from the club yet?

Offline Robbo_

• Boys Pen
« Reply #574 on: July 27, 2020, 01:41:19 pm »
Has anyone done this for a deceased supporter? When i did it it would only let me attach one document when i picked the second one the first one disappeared!! I could only attach the death certificate but mentioned in the transfer reason box that i had the letter from the next of kin. Submitted it but no confirmation just message that the club will contact me. I’m worried if its actually gone through  :-\

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #575 on: July 27, 2020, 01:47:00 pm »
I am waiting on two, one a details not correct and one a transfer of ownership, not heard from either and been over two weeks.  I assume it all went through ok but no real track of where it is up to.  As you could only add one document I put info and screenshots into a word document and PDF'd it and attached that and wrote please see attachment.  Did tweet the LFC Help guys last week and they replied saying the LFC Team will be in touch when its done.

Online Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #576 on: July 27, 2020, 02:31:36 pm »
Talking to lad yesterday who reckons the Ticket Office totally underestimated how much work this was going to involve (no surprise there) and have had to bring extra 25 people in to sort backlog. My update took 4 days his took 12 days, No-one I know who's doing Transfer has heard anything.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2020, 03:16:42 pm »
Has anyone done this for a deceased supporter? When i did it it would only let me attach one document when i picked the second one the first one disappeared!! I could only attach the death certificate but mentioned in the transfer reason box that i had the letter from the next of kin. Submitted it but no confirmation just message that the club will contact me. I’m worried if its actually gone through  :-\

I submitted one yesterday. Scanned the death certificate & the letter from the next of kin as 1 document. Got the same message as you.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: July 27, 2020, 03:19:10 pm »

I had the same , photographed the death cert says 1 image , photographed the next of kin letter still says 1 image . Clicked submit then says if you’ve 5 + tickets we will be in touch , that was ten days ago so hoping at the end of the week to hear .

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: July 27, 2020, 03:21:01 pm »
Talking to lad yesterday who reckons the Ticket Office totally underestimated how much work this was going to involve (no surprise there) and have had to bring extra 25 people in to sort backlog. My update took 4 days his took 12 days, No-one I know who's doing Transfer has heard anything.

Underestimated is no surprise going by people I go and know at the match I’d say 35% are in other people’s names

Offline Robbo_

• Boys Pen
« Reply #580 on: July 27, 2020, 03:57:11 pm »
I submitted one yesterday. Scanned the death certificate & the letter from the next of kin as 1 document. Got the same message as you.

Not the greatest form is it, when it requests 2 documents but you can only attach one! I didn’t have the ability to combine the 2 into one unfortunately but hopefully they contact soon. My concern is you only have until 31st to complete the form but you have no confirmation they’ve actually received it.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: July 27, 2020, 05:06:46 pm »

Same thing happened to me. I change my password (for tickets.liverpoolfc.com) but it doesn't work, my old password still works.

I can't login to members.liverpoolfc.com, it says member number/password incorrect. I assumed this was the same password as tickets.liverpoolfc.com.

I click on reset password and it takes me to what I presume to be the new ticketing site (ticketing.liverpoolfc.com) but all it does is send a reset password link to my email address, which is no good to me because I can't access that email account anymore. I changed the email address in my details on tickets.liverpoolfc.com but have not received any emails with reset password link so I assume my old email account is still linked.

Fuck knows how I'm going to resolve that. Shite system.

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #582 on: July 27, 2020, 07:16:51 pm »
Underestimated is no surprise going by people I go and know at the match I’d say 35% are in other people’s names
I reiterate what I alluded to earlier on this page, given the countless meetings the club have had with SOS & other Fan groups regarding the Fan update in general. From memory the club stated 'it's not about taking tickets off people, it's about getting them in the name of the person that uses it' so I feel absolutely certain they were aware that there's thousands of us on tickets in somebody else's name. So underestimated doesn't wash with me.

Just take a look at the miniscule amount of Season tickets handed back each year & this has been going on for decades. They must have realised they were passed on to relatives or mates due to the enormous waiting list, everyone else knew!

The way they have dealt with it however with very confusing forms leading to uncertainty about how you should fill them in despite reading the FAQ IF looking to change the name has probably added to delays. Not having enough staff dealing with it & a fairly tight timescale have almost certainly compounded the problem.

It's now 18 days since I filled in 'Details not Correct form' & I'm still waiting on a reply!

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #583 on: July 27, 2020, 07:19:15 pm »
Not the greatest form is it, when it requests 2 documents but you can only attach one! I didn’t have the ability to combine the 2 into one unfortunately but hopefully they contact soon. My concern is you only have until 31st to complete the form but you have no confirmation they’ve actually received it.

All things considered, it's been a monumental ball ache just to get to this stage. I don't know why they can't send an automated e-mail back with a unique reference back afterwards. At least that would allow you to track progress.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #584 on: July 27, 2020, 09:14:48 pm »
They are going to have to clear that backlog quickly to meet their deadline, and surely temporary staff aren't going to know the answers to the questions people are asking?
A mate needs an answer to a question before he can transfer his ST BUT how late does he leave it without getting an answer before he feels he has to transfer it and try to sort it afterwards?! Unless they extend the deadline and tell us?  :-\
We are a team of one half.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: July 27, 2020, 10:12:04 pm »
Did you receive an email requesting you to reset your password originally? Only asking cos I tried logging into the LFC Members Area this morning and was prompted to reset my password, but didn’t receive the link to do so. My missus tried the same and didn’t receive it either... so now also wondering how long to leave it before contacting the club?

No i just followed the proceedure as emailed to me by the club as part of this fan update.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: July 27, 2020, 11:23:15 pm »
In the process of completing a transfer of ownership for my season ticket and I have encountered 2 problems. Firstly the person whom I am transferring the season ticket to doesn't have a supporter ID and registering for this is temporarily closed. Secondly the form requires a reason for transfer of ownership and I'm unsure as to what reason is going to be acceptable ?

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: July 27, 2020, 11:56:41 pm »
In the process of completing a transfer of ownership for my season ticket and I have encountered 2 problems. Firstly the person whom I am transferring the season ticket to doesn't have a supporter ID and registering for this is temporarily closed. Secondly the form requires a reason for transfer of ownership and I'm unsure as to what reason is going to be acceptable ?

The supporter ID is the season ticket 8 digit number , I’ve filled the transfer of ownership in on behalf of the  main ST holder as he’s deceased and in the reason for transfer just stated I’d been in possession of the ticket for 24 years and in my sons one 10 years

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #588 on: July 28, 2020, 10:12:20 am »
Phase two of Liverpool FC's Fan Update programme is well under way, with more than 11,000 supporters successfully completing the process.

Fan Update has been designed to ensure that just one season ticket is registered per supporter. It gives fans who have been regularly using a season ticket that may not be in their name the chance to register that ticket for themselves with the written permission of its owner. Often the season ticket is in the name of a family member or friend.

All season ticket holders need to confirm or amend their registered details via the Fan Update platform online before Friday August 14, 2020.

We would like to thank supporters for their patience and understanding while they complete the Fan Update process, and while we work through a large number of inbound questions of requests we are currently receiving.

We ask that all supporters who have completed the process remain patient and wait to receive correspondence from us to confirm their submission has been accepted, rather than contacting the club to check on the status of their application.

Any supporters with questions should first check the Help Centre page to find detailed answers to the most commonly asked questions: https://faq.liverpoolfc.com.

Phil Dutton, vice-president, ticketing and hospitality at Liverpool FC, said: “It’s extremely positive to see that so many of our season ticket holders have already successfully completed Fan Update since it launched – we are on track for completing the process by the deadline thanks to our supporters’ co-operation.

“The process is really important as we move towards adapted ways that football matches are being held at present, it allows us to make Anfield more secure for our fans, while keeping supporters safe by knowing who is in the stadium. It will also enable us to make the process of buying tickets as fair as possible.

“We’d like to thank all supporters for their patience and encourage all season ticket holders who have not yet done so to complete Fan Update as quickly as possible.”

Fans can complete the process by going to www.liverpoolfc.com/fanupdate.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #589 on: July 28, 2020, 10:49:05 am »
Wasn’t a deadline of 31st July originally set for transferring season tickets?? Judging by Latest announcement you have until 14th august for any sort of fan update?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #590 on: July 28, 2020, 10:51:07 am »
Wasn’t a deadline of 31st July originally set for transferring season tickets?? Judging by Latest announcement you have until 14th august for any sort of fan update?

I thought that too mate

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #591 on: July 28, 2020, 11:14:02 am »

Where did it say 31st Jul was the deadline for transfers? I’ve been wanting to to ring the club to see confirm things are in hand/ if there is anything else I need to but it seems impossible to speak with anyone over the phone.

Offline Robbo_

• Boys Pen
« Reply #592 on: July 28, 2020, 11:53:52 am »
Where did it say 31st Jul was the deadline for transfers? I’ve been wanting to to ring the club to see confirm things are in hand/ if there is anything else I need to but it seems impossible to speak with anyone over the phone.

It said 31st July to request transfer of ownership, 14th August to complete fan update i think

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #593 on: July 28, 2020, 11:57:35 am »
It said 31st July to request transfer of ownership, 14th August to complete fan update i think
def saw that but now cant find it anywhere..... was waiting on one before we submit the other now thinking have longer but not sure gonna try and find out but club arent exactly responding quick and phone lines have been nightmare when ive tried....

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: July 28, 2020, 12:04:29 pm »
The supporter ID is the season ticket 8 digit number , I’ve filled the transfer of ownership in on behalf of the  main ST holder as he’s deceased and in the reason for transfer just stated I’d been in possession of the ticket for 24 years and in my sons one 10 years

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #595 on: July 28, 2020, 12:24:46 pm »
The 31st July date was in the email sent to supporters.

If your identification differs from the above, even slightly, your application will be declined.  Therefore, to get you through the process as quickly and easily as possible, please click here and let us know of any changes. Any change requests should be submitted by 31 July 2020.

As soon as we have updated your change request on our ticketing system, we will contact you to advise that you can go ahead with completing Fan Update.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 12:26:46 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #596 on: July 28, 2020, 12:48:35 pm »
I did my update on 17th July and got confirmation today

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: July 28, 2020, 03:24:37 pm »
I'm not sure if its purely coincidental but I have seemed to have joy through the update system late at night. Might be worth giving it a go if your struggling through the process.

Offline Paul F

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #598 on: July 29, 2020, 09:51:29 am »
I'm meant to be speaking to the feller whose name mine is in this morning.  Still terrified that he's going to try to keep it in his name even though the last time he had it, he would have paid about £75 for it rather than £750, and he willingly passed it on.  Stomach churning.

Offline Nesbo1690

• Boys Pen
« Reply #599 on: July 29, 2020, 10:42:08 am »
I'm meant to be speaking to the feller whose name mine is in this morning.  Still terrified that he's going to try to keep it in his name even though the last time he had it, he would have paid about £75 for it rather than £750, and he willingly passed it on.  Stomach churning.
Surely the club will look at your situation as an individual case..You own that season ticket 3 times over..Would be a big injustice if you don't. Really hope common sense prevails for you pal.