Author Topic: Arsenal: Top of the divers league  (Read 320026 times)

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Reply #7920 on: Yesterday at 09:10:43 pm »
Liverpool 100%. But it didnt matter that much. Us finishing above 8th was more of a concern.
We were so far away from challenging that I didnt really look closely at how brutal it is to compete with these dodgy robots. .
Always hated the c*nts though, them and Chelsea ruined everything we worked hard for. Id only want them to win if it was against spurs. Id still respect spurs more.
Decent shout, if true. 

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #7921 on: Yesterday at 09:14:41 pm »
Question for the Arsenal fans in here!   

When we were going toe to toe with the cheats,  who were you rooting for?   Please be truthful

I used to quite enjoy coming in here, and to answer your question to a man they wanted Liverpool to win. I never had a problem with any of them. It's why despite everything I would prefer Arsenal to win than the sports washers now. Sadly we all know what will happen.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7922 on: Yesterday at 09:18:14 pm »
No they still have a game in hand after tonight but will still be a point behind.

This has been a no contest by Brighton.

Ah, cheers mate. I've not looked at the table in weeks, so checked the BBC, see they're on 76, you 77 and thought that was before tonight,
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7923 on: Yesterday at 09:19:35 pm »
I used to quite enjoy coming in here, and to answer your question to a man they wanted Liverpool to win. I never had a problem with any of them. It's why despite everything I would prefer Arsenal to win than the sports washers now. Sadly we all know what will happen.

I had to put up with the total opposite, stupid fucking memes, stupid fucking anti scouse jokes, hence my stance on Arsenal
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7924 on: Yesterday at 09:35:57 pm »
Question for the Arsenal fans in here!   

When we were going toe to toe with the cheats,  who were you rooting for?   Please be truthful
I wasn't happy when they won the first time either because of financial doping. For me, it was as bad as Utd winning it.

This should give you my answer.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #7925 on: Yesterday at 09:38:59 pm »
I had to put up with the total opposite, stupid fucking memes, stupid fucking anti scouse jokes, hence my stance on Arsenal

I mean on here, that is what he asked. I don't include social media for example as everyone has fans who are pretty idiotic on there. I don't personally know any Arsenal fans.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #7926 on: Yesterday at 10:09:08 pm »
In watching the darts. Football is overrated

Really? In snooker season? They deal properly with cheats.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #7927 on: Yesterday at 10:26:30 pm »
In watching the darts. Football is overrated

Trying to watch that too but that fat Manc c*nt is annoying me. No escaping sports rage!

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7928 on: Yesterday at 11:18:55 pm »
I mean on here, that is what he asked. I don't include social media for example as everyone has fans who are pretty idiotic on there. I don't personally know any Arsenal fans.

I know several from when I worked in London, and they are all decent guys with whom you can talk football enjoyably. I’m still in contact with them.

Two of my subordinate managers were Spurs fans, and one a Chelsea supporter. They were all bellends, hopped up on “banter” - couldn’t hold a sensible conversation about football even with their boss.

No idea why, but now I live in New Zealand, there’s a fair few Spurs supporters here too. They are also exclusively bellends.

I digress. Arsenal deserve the title if not us (and though I deplore the diving, it seems the only way in this league is to be shithouses, because refs don’t give anything for fair play, and how well have the Gunners exploited this) and Arteta has done the difficult thing - built solidly on a failed bid in the previous season.

I agree with what some have written above, the more Abu Dhabi corrupt the league, the more that becomes the norm, and the likelihood of meaningful punishment reduces from almost none to not a chance.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7929 on: Today at 12:09:44 am »
City will win every game with ease its a good thing i stopped watching after 20 mins.  I still desperately want to beat Spurs because its the derby and means a lot, dont want these special games to be tainted by this fake title race narrative that sky keep pushing every season, without once referring to the 115 charges hanging over the team going for 4 in a row.
Lance Armstrong won 7 tour de france in a row. City will win 6 out 7.

Offline BigBrainArteta

• Main Stander
« Reply #7930 on: Today at 01:23:59 am »
I think we overachieved last season like you overachieved this, but I understand its no comfort when you see your team throw points away against inferior teams. The best measure is pre season expectations though and we exceeded them then and you exceeded them now.

We haven't overachieved or underachieved. We are right were we should be. Competing for the title deep into the season as one of the best teams in the league.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7931 on: Today at 06:04:19 am »
We haven't overachieved or underachieved. We are right were we should be. Competing for the title deep into the season as one of the best teams in the league.

I was talking about Last season, when we overachieved.

Now we are where we should be, this is our level, to keep knocking on the door of the cheats and see how many times we can get through it, like Liverpool did under Klopp, but ultimately the cheats will still be favourites at the start of every season. Now we are their nearest challengers, and I expect that to be the case for the foreseeable, I just hope we can get across the line sometime.