Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2792714 times)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
KDB is fat.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

tit

“I am what I am. I am my owwwnnnn special crreeeaaaatttiiioooonnnn!”

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Glad I finally got to see what £100m of British talent looks like in Grealish. It's the equivalent of taking a €25m player and giving him a €75m British passport.

Foden has to be worth £250m
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Dirk Kuyt was right. Grealish is worth a third of what he cost.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
Grealish is talented but he's never played in a game anything like that quality.
No European experience and has only played for Villa in the PL for three seasons.

He might step up, but Liverpool vs City is the big boy stuff and he's never had a sniff of that. Champions League QF/SF quality at least.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
What an insufferable lot these are. So many talented players there to bring on too.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
Not sure I understand the ‘city need a striker’ constant refrain … first of all they have 2 (Jesus and Torres are basically number 9s for Spain and Brazil) but more fundamentally than that the reason they can control games is having so many technical attacking, pressing players on the pitch

It’s maddening seeing every football show analyse where a striker ‘would have been’ to finish their chances when their chances were produced by having so many AMs on the pitch that control games in the first place

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure I understand the ‘city need a striker’ constant refrain … first of all they have 2 (Jesus and Torres are basically number 9s for Spain and Brazil) but more fundamentally than that the reason they can control games is having so many technical attacking, pressing players on the pitch

It’s maddening seeing every football show analyse where a striker ‘would have been’ to finish their chances when their chances were produced by having so many AMs on the pitch that control games in the first place

What they need is a better version of Jesus. Lewandowski or Haaland would be sensational there because they're the best around but somebody like Lautaro Martinez would fit more.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I see the poor poor coach got a mention again. Still not over it.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
City have the better squad I think. If we avoid injuries, then our fans give us the edge we need.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Gary Neville calling Pep the best ever. He's a great manager when he can buy whatever players he likes. I'd like to see him take a Liverpool team with Mignolet, Joe Allen and Benteke from 8th to the league title working on £15m net spend per season and spending what the club earnt.

How anyone can say Pep is better than Klopp is trurly beyond me. He hasn't proven anything. Being a manager is more than getting loads of £50m players to play well.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...

It will be like that until Kane moves. Because this is all a vehicle for getting the England captain a home.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I think they do need a better striker because there are some games where those multitudes of Attacking Midfielders will just hit a bit of a brick wall, and for all the control and insightful play, they just can't get through and don't look like going through either. We have seen it tonnes of times over the years with out own team, just those games where you are doing everything but just not getting clear chances.

Sometimes it makes no sense because the same group of players will play the same park the bus type team and rip them to shreds, and sometimes they will just be missing that edge.

They had a game like that against Soton and against Spurs. And with a league of such fine margins, if you have one game like that every 5 or 10 games, on top of the difficult fixtures as well, that can cost you in the end.

It's all about fine margins, but no elite level striker may harm them in the long run.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
Pep's meltdown. He strips the cardie off like he MEANS BUSINESS then hassles the officials, pacing like he's in Shawshank, and gets a yellow for being such a tit

Least we got one of those. Again  :D

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
What they need is a better version of Jesus.

Mohammad (Salah)?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Pep's meltdown. He strips the cardie off like he MEANS BUSINESS then hassles the officials, pacing like he's in Shawshank, and gets a yellow for being such a tit

It was hilarious to watch in the ground, pretty much everyone on that side of the ground stopped watching the game to just point and laugh at him for 5 minutes ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Genuinely dont see much with them to worry about. We were so shit in the first half yesterday, midfield in particular. It wasn't them making us look bad, or playing so well that we wilted.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite

Is it just me, or did those letters on the back of his sweater take away from the MEANS BUSINESS impression he tried to make.

He strips off his coat like he's about to do a Mafia hit, only for some Teletubbies like graffiti on his back, to make him look like a right clown.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

tit

Mike Dean looking a bit miffed as he's not getting the attention and limelight

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite

tit

He looks like the mannerisms of trigger when he was the waiter on Mr Bean.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
He's the Phil Jones of managers isn't he? Feel sorry for him in a way, he always seems to get photographed looking like a fucking loon.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
He looks like the mannerisms of trigger when he was the waiter on Mr Bean.

He's auditioning for the next Strictly by the looks of it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
It is ironic about how everyone is going on about why Milner should have been sent off after KDBs near leg breaker against PSG

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It is ironic about how everyone is going on about why Milner should have been sent off after KDBs near leg breaker against PSG
Given their track record for moaning, Milner will keep them going for years.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
They were good for 30 mins as we struggled to cope. Thiago and Trent would have made a big difference yesterday, but that is football.
We ran them ragged at times in the second half and could have sealed the game.
Wish all those fuckers hoisting up the white flag would get a grip. We can beat them at their patch. We have beaten them and drawn with them regularly.
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan

listening to Marco van Basten before the game yesterday - he did not understand City/Pep buying Grealish for 100M when they have so many players that can play the wide attacker, Am and false number 9.  They should have bought a top striker that can lead the line for them and hold up play.
van Basten and the othe Pundit (Youri Mulder) both went for Liverpool win.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is it really surprising bauld fraud is a tax dodger?

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Gary Neville calling Pep the best ever. He's a great manager when he can buy whatever players he likes. I'd like to see him take a Liverpool team with Mignolet, Joe Allen and Benteke from 8th to the league title working on £15m net spend per season and spending what the club earnt.

How anyone can say Pep is better than Klopp is trurly beyond me. He hasn't proven anything. Being a manager is more than getting loads of £50m players to play well.

Not only Klopp, but Neville spent his entire career playing for a better manager than Pep.

Guardiola is the Salt Bae of football managers.
« Last Edit: October 4, 2021, 11:48:26 am by Smellytrabs »

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hasn't Guardiola always been a prick even when he was playing togger? Baldy tax dodging cheating twat.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Gary Neville calling Pep the best ever.

It's the Everton Syndrome.

The enemy of mine enemy....

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
listening to Marco van Basten before the game yesterday - he did not understand City/Pep buying Grealish for 100M when they have so many players that can play the wide attacker, Am and false number 9.  They should have bought a top striker that can lead the line for them and hold up play.
van Basten and the othe Pundit (Youri Mulder) both went for Liverpool win.

They bought him because he was on his way to being the poster-boy for English football, and it fit the sportwashing profile.

Same with Brave Sir Harold.

Both good (very good with Kane) footballers, but willing to pay a premium (although in Kane's case, not a Levy-sized premium) to get them because they then have the media-love-in that comes with Kane, augmented by the foppish Young Jack with big calfs.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
Foden is one hell of a talent.

But if there's a face more slappable, then I don't want to see it. And that fucking fringe.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It's the Everton Syndrome.

The enemy of mine enemy....
It's yet another on the very long list of things Neville is wrong about.
It's also an example of him wanting something to be true and passing it off as fact. It comforts him that Guardiola is around because he knows that Guardiola plus unlimited money is the best chance of stopping Liverpool winning more.

Offline MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
It's yet another on the very long list of things Neville is wrong about.
It's also an example of him wanting something to be true and passing it off as fact. It comforts him that Guardiola is around because he knows that Guardiola plus unlimited money is the best chance of stopping Liverpool winning more.
"We'll win the league before Liverpool".

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Richards moaning about the non red card was cringeworthy. Almost as embarrassing as Kompany crying about the penalty not being given for handball against Trent the other year.

Their fans are insufferable. Everything is a conspiracy against them. Still crying about Milner not being sent off, 5 days after KDB should have been sent off for a potential leg breaker against PSG.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Foden is one hell of a talent.

But if there's a face more slappable, then I don't want to see it. And that fucking fringe.

Nigel Frottage has the most slappable face ever.
Though I'm not sure I'd stop at a slap.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dion Dublin, and I think it was Motson were very pro LFC on the five live commentary.
(When I say pro LFC, I mean blalanced :) )

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

It'll get them by against most sides, but against us, Chelsea and PSG they created very little good chances. For all their possession they only had 3 shots on target yesterday,

But yeah, the 'they need to buy a striker' thing is tedious. It gives clowns like Jermaine Jenas the chance to spout shite like 'Liverpool got lucky' because City didn't score. It's not luck when the opposition team isn't creating good chances.

Look at this shite from Jenas on the beeb website:

Tactically, Guardiola got it spot on with the players he had at his disposal - but they could not find the finish their play deserved, so they didn't get the win I felt they deserved either.

Liverpool almost snatched all three points right at the end, but I felt they got away with it a little bit even by getting a draw. Everything that could have gone their way did.

They relied on moments of genius from two world-class players

You're supposed to have good players who score goals you tit. If you don't, you 'deserve' fuck all.
« Last Edit: October 4, 2021, 12:29:49 pm by kennedy81 »