Author Topic: Fat Sam Allardyce on Twitter (@TheBig_Sam tweets only!)  (Read 396783 times)

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fat Sam Allardyce on Twitter (@TheBig_Sam tweets only!)
« Reply #1960 on: August 10, 2016, 03:30:00 pm »

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1961 on: August 10, 2016, 05:32:37 pm »
“Sir Kurtrod of Cobainshire, I believe?” I chortled as I lifted the receiver.

“Smells like Teen Spirit?” he replied with mischievous glee. “Smells like your ma’s dirty knickers on my bedroom floor, more like! And with that, we were off.
;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #1962 on: August 10, 2016, 10:45:52 pm »

.........We frolicked like good-looking lesbians at Multnomah Falls, watched in awe as Orcas feasted on fresh salmon in the mighty Puget Sound, and fell asleep under the stars along the windswept splendour of the Oregon Dunes. We also kicked an arrogant beaver to death. The semi-aquatic prick.......

Fuck me sideways that's genius
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #1963 on: September 29, 2016, 10:29:19 am »

‏@TheBig_Sam - Wearing nowt but a cape, holding my plonker like a mic & singing 'I Know It's Over' by the Smiths into it. I think this has all just hit me.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1964 on: November 13, 2016, 07:16:49 am »
Just came up on Facebook still one of the best I don't blame hi
There's not a day goes by that I don't think about the Montreal Screwjob with barely concealed fury.

The way Vince McMahon defecated on the legacy of Bret 'The Hitman' Hart still makes me sick to my stomach. He's worse than Goebbels.

I remember watching the Survivor Series that night, dressed from head to toe like the Excellence of Execution, while the horror unfolded.

"How dare you, Earl Hebner?!" roared Big Sam. "How dare you ring that bell without due cause and take part in such a disgusting swindle?!!"

I took off my pink, mirrored sunglasses and threw them onto the three-bar fire in our living room, squealing "travesty!" in pained anquish

I went outside for some fresh air to calm down, but saw some local whore who looked JUST like Shawn Michaels. The beating I gave her.

I slapped a vicious Sharpshooter on her toned but vile legs, as she begged in vain for mercy.

"Ring the bell," I shouted. "What fucking bell, you fat twat?" she replied coarsely. "Exactly!" laughed Big Sam, with impish glee. Magical.

[Nobody cares what phone you have and that you are using the free version of Tapatalk]

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1965 on: November 13, 2016, 07:23:04 am »
There's not a day goes by that I don't think about the Montreal Screwjob with barely concealed fury.

The way Vince McMahon defecated on the legacy of Bret 'The Hitman' Hart still makes me sick to my stomach. He's worse than Goebbels.

I remember watching the Survivor Series that night, dressed from head to toe like the Excellence of Execution, while the horror unfolded.

"How dare you, Earl Hebner?!" roared Big Sam. "How dare you ring that bell without due cause and take part in such a disgusting swindle?!!"

I took off my pink, mirrored sunglasses and threw them onto the three-bar fire in our living room, squealing "travesty!" in pained anquish

I went outside for some fresh air to calm down, but saw some local whore who looked JUST like Shawn Michaels. The beating I gave her.

I slapped a vicious Sharpshooter on her toned but vile legs, as she begged in vain for mercy.

"Ring the bell," I shouted. "What fucking bell, you fat twat?" she replied coarsely. "Exactly!" laughed Big Sam, with impish glee. Magical.

[Nobody cares what phone you have and that you are using the free version of Tapatalk]

I truly needed that. Thank you.

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1966 on: November 13, 2016, 07:24:54 am »
I truly needed that. Thank you.
I don't know what best hes dressed like bret or throws his shades on the three bar fire.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1967 on: November 13, 2016, 07:35:28 am »
I don't know what best hes dressed like bret or throws his shades on the three bar fire.

"I went outside for some fresh air to calm down, but saw some local whore who looked JUST like Shawn Michaels. The beating I gave her." Had me actually howling.

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1968 on: November 13, 2016, 07:38:34 am »
"I went outside for some fresh air to calm down, but saw some local whore who looked JUST like Shawn Michaels. The beating I gave her." Had me actually howling.
Can you blame him tho if I seen someone who looked like that on that night I'd have done same

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #1969 on: November 13, 2016, 10:51:19 am »

:lmao
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1970 on: November 13, 2016, 11:04:10 am »

I fucking died, absolute gold!  :lmao :lmao :lmao :champ :champ :champ
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1973 on: August 18, 2017, 09:54:10 pm »
Im having a pint of wine to celebrate, I do hope the fowaord is written by Stephen Hawking

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1974 on: August 19, 2017, 12:41:14 am »
Im having a pint of wine to celebrate, I do hope the fowaord is written by Stephen Hawking

Simon Weston for me.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1975 on: August 19, 2017, 03:13:05 am »
Must be shit that it took so long to get the book out. Would have sold 10x the amount in 2012.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1976 on: August 19, 2017, 11:23:00 am »
Maybe Stephen Hawking will do the audio book

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1977 on: August 19, 2017, 12:35:41 pm »
Maybe Stephen Hawking will do the audio book

When Palace were hammered by Sunderland last season:

Bested by Moysie. Cunting Moysie. It's like Professor Stephen Hawking making you tap out with a figure-four leglock. FML.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1979 on: August 22, 2017, 09:24:33 pm »
Favourite Big Sam line: "He looked at me with eyes as dead as disco"

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1980 on: September 2, 2017, 03:07:29 pm »
Simon Weston has done a one line review

"The whole book crackles throughout; like my head"

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #1981 on: September 2, 2017, 07:11:56 pm »
Simon Weston has done a one line review

"The whole book crackles throughout; like my head"

Oooff fucking hell...hahahahha
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline james791

• Kopite
« Reply #1982 on: September 6, 2017, 09:31:46 pm »
He's back just in time to promote the book:

I'm in such a rich vein of literary form at the moment. Just finished writing my next project; a musical based on the Josef Fritzl case.

It builds up to the final song, which tackles the sensory overload experienced by the girls as they see the outside world for the 1st time.

It's called 'What The Fuck is That?' and it's an absolute shot-stopper of a c*nt.

'A dog? A cat? What the fuck is that?
A pie? A hat? What the fuck is that?

A Ford Mondeo and a Vampire bat.

What. The fuck. IS THAAAATTTT?

Micheal Ball says he's VERY interested in playing Fritzl. Fingers crossed. In the meantime, this is out tomorrow. bit.ly/NotBigSam
"No dont actually do it! Have some self re-cocking-spect"

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1983 on: September 6, 2017, 10:05:20 pm »
Fucking hell thats probably his most innapropriate tweet ever and that takes some doing  :lmao
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a Ł25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #1984 on: September 6, 2017, 10:14:27 pm »
"Gonna take advantage of the sun and pace up & down my garden, wearing only a pair of linen trousers. Let the neighbours know what I'm about."

;D
Seven years ago

Christ

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1985 on: September 6, 2017, 10:21:18 pm »
He's back just in time to promote the book:

I'm in such a rich vein of literary form at the moment. Just finished writing my next project; a musical based on the Josef Fritzl case.

It builds up to the final song, which tackles the sensory overload experienced by the girls as they see the outside world for the 1st time.

It's called 'What The Fuck is That?' and it's an absolute shot-stopper of a c*nt.

'A dog? A cat? What the fuck is that?
A pie? A hat? What the fuck is that?

A Ford Mondeo and a Vampire bat.

What. The fuck. IS THAAAATTTT?

Micheal Ball says he's VERY interested in playing Fritzl. Fingers crossed. In the meantime, this is out tomorrow. bit.ly/NotBigSam

Fucking hell,  ;D

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1986 on: September 6, 2017, 10:30:50 pm »
Ive taken a punt and bought it, now I need to meet Hawking and Weston to sign it.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1987 on: September 11, 2017, 02:17:04 pm »
Received, no signatures though!!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Fat Sam Allardyce on Twitter (@TheBig_Sam tweets only!!!)
« Reply #1988 on: September 11, 2017, 02:48:04 pm »
His nights out with celebrities are absolutely amazing.

@TheBig_Sam: Oscar Pistorious's wacky tin legs are just like a pair of shit CD racks Michael Heseltine once bought me from IKEA.

@TheBig_Sam: "I despise your politics & you give shit gifts," I once told Heseltine. "But by fuck, you have the rugged, golden mane of a mighty Chimera."

@TheBig_Sam: "Thanks," he replied, before drawing a picture of Thatcher's minge on a wall outside a pub, and screaming profanities at it. Intense man.

@TheBig_Sam: I remember walking home along the shore with Heseltine that night. He destroyed some fella with karate, just for having a Welsh accent.

@TheBig_Sam: I didn't understand it at the time. The motive. The anger. The sheer bloody violence of it all. I'm not sure I ever will, in all honesty.

@TheBig_Sam: It was one of the most extraordinary strolls of my entire life. I watched Heseltine hold the moon in his hands, and orchestrate the stars.

@TheBig_Sam: I then watched him finger a girl half his age on the beach. Kept eye-contact with me throughout the entire action. Astonishing confidence.

@TheBig_Sam: He then pushed the girl into the sand, put his hands on his hips, and roared: "Look at me, Big Sam; I'm that bad guy from 'Ghostbusters 2'.

@TheBig_Sam: Fuck me, he could make me laugh at times. Christ, I miss him. Is he dead? He's dead isn't he? Fuck me, what a waste. R.I.P Mickey H.

Still cant read that without sniggering
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1989 on: September 11, 2017, 08:31:47 pm »
Not surprised he turned it down at Palace, he has a book to promote.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #1990 on: September 11, 2017, 09:03:59 pm »
Not surprised he turned it down at Palace, he has a book to promote.
:lmao
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1991 on: September 11, 2017, 11:02:02 pm »
It's taken me 15mins to read the first 15-pages, im nearly choking with laughter. I think my eldest thought I was having a heart attack. I might do yet. The weird thing is i was watching a bit of Hone Alone tonight and the preface actually references the scene I was watching.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1992 on: September 11, 2017, 11:25:10 pm »
His nights out with celebrities are absolutely amazing.

@TheBig_Sam: Oscar Pistorious's wacky tin legs are just like a pair of shit CD racks Michael Heseltine once bought me from IKEA.

@TheBig_Sam: "I despise your politics & you give shit gifts," I once told Heseltine. "But by fuck, you have the rugged, golden mane of a mighty Chimera."

@TheBig_Sam: "Thanks," he replied, before drawing a picture of Thatcher's minge on a wall outside a pub, and screaming profanities at it. Intense man.

@TheBig_Sam: I remember walking home along the shore with Heseltine that night. He destroyed some fella with karate, just for having a Welsh accent.

@TheBig_Sam: I didn't understand it at the time. The motive. The anger. The sheer bloody violence of it all. I'm not sure I ever will, in all honesty.

@TheBig_Sam: It was one of the most extraordinary strolls of my entire life. I watched Heseltine hold the moon in his hands, and orchestrate the stars.

@TheBig_Sam: I then watched him finger a girl half his age on the beach. Kept eye-contact with me throughout the entire action. Astonishing confidence.

@TheBig_Sam: He then pushed the girl into the sand, put his hands on his hips, and roared: "Look at me, Big Sam; I'm that bad guy from 'Ghostbusters 2'.

@TheBig_Sam: Fuck me, he could make me laugh at times. Christ, I miss him. Is he dead? He's dead isn't he? Fuck me, what a waste. R.I.P Mickey H.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao fucking genius that. I wonder if is book is all new work. this is my favourite story along with the bret hart sharpshooter story.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1993 on: September 11, 2017, 11:27:39 pm »
It is new stuff, the mrs has told me to stop reading as im laughing so much. She hasn't felt the bed shake this much in years (apparently)!

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1994 on: September 17, 2017, 07:39:32 am »
It is new stuff, the mrs has told me to stop reading as im laughing so much. She hasn't felt the bed shake this much in years (apparently)!

Yeah it is twisted genius ;D
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1995 on: September 17, 2017, 03:44:23 pm »
Ridiculous book. Some stuff is very, very near the knuckle. Taking Hawking night clubbing was a highlight.

Never knew Nicholas Witchell went to titty bars. 

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1996 on: September 18, 2017, 08:25:40 pm »
The Phil Brown/Nickelback story :lmao :lmao :lmao

Fucking hell.
AHA!

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #1997 on: September 18, 2017, 11:44:47 pm »

:lmao :lmao
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #1998 on: March 14, 2018, 02:55:35 pm »
He was Professor Hawking to the world of science, but just little Ste to me.

I wrote about taking him to a discotheque for the first time in my book. Twirling him around the dance-floor, like a delirious bin-bag full of joy. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1999 on: March 14, 2018, 03:10:25 pm »
He was Professor Hawking to the world of science, but just little Ste to me.

I wrote about taking him to a discotheque for the first time in my book. Twirling him around the dance-floor, like a delirious bin-bag full of joy. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Little Ste :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."