Author Topic: Friend picking tickets/cards up from the ticket office  (Read 1088 times)

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
Friend picking tickets/cards up from the ticket office
« on: November 9, 2018, 03:17:16 pm »
Hello,

Just got this reply from LFC ticket office. Need some advice what to do. A friend of mine is attending Fulham's game with his son, but since post office lost the membership cards, we had to get new one's. Problem is  the reply I got from the club, regarding my friend picking up the new cards. Any advice please what to do?

Here is the response:

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

Unfortunately we cannot hand your membership card out to anyone other than yourself. You would need to provide photographic ID.

I can see this will be ready for you for collection on the day.

If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for your continued support.

------------------------------------------------------

It used to be that a friend could pick them up with a letter of authorisation. Isn't it like that anymore?
« Last Edit: November 9, 2018, 03:18:48 pm by EstonianRed »

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Friend picking tickets/cards up from the ticket office
« Reply #1 on: November 9, 2018, 03:20:49 pm »
Hello,

Just got this reply from LFC ticket office. Need some advice what to do. A friend of mine is attending Fulham's game with his son, but since post office lost the membership cards, we had to get new one's. Problem is  the reply I got from the club, regarding my friend picking up the new cards. Any advice please what to do?

Here is the response:

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

Unfortunately we cannot hand your membership card out to anyone other than yourself. You would need to provide photographic ID.

I can see this will be ready for you for collection on the day.

If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for your continued support.

------------------------------------------------------

It used to be that a friend could pick them up with a letter of authorisation. Isn't it like that anymore?

Call them again and ask if you can have paper tickets on this occasion - they have done for others in the past - they charge £10 for each ticket and advise you will pickup cards the next game - You usually have to give them all the pickup peoples details and they shouldnt have a problem

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 9, 2018, 03:55:20 pm »
They will need to collect paper tickets for this game. You will need to collect the new card yourself with photo ID as they said.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #3 on: November 9, 2018, 04:46:42 pm »
Thanks that was exactly what was told to me by phone. No way to pick up a membership card now it seems.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 06:19:36 pm »
Call them again and ask if you can have paper tickets on this occasion - they have done for others in the past - they charge £10 for each ticket and advise you will pickup cards the next game - You usually have to give them all the pickup peoples details and they shouldnt have a problem

I don't get why the club do this when stewards in the ground target people for using someone elses st/members card surely this is the same?
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity