Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6755446 times)

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #65680 on: September 2, 2018, 06:40:51 pm »
GOT

We got the wrong Watford manager ffs!

:D

They'd never give him a chance anyway. Watford was shite when he first took over. But now he's been there a while and had a full pre-season with them, they've started really well. He just wouldn't get that sort of time at Everton. The fans would expect him to hit it off right from the get-go.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #65681 on: September 2, 2018, 06:48:58 pm »
:D

They'd never give him a chance anyway. Watford was shite when he first took over. But now he's been there a while and had a full pre-season with them, they've started really well. He just wouldn't get that sort of time at Everton. The fans would expect him to hit it off right from the get-go.

For a bog-standard, average, also-ran club, Everton fans sure do have crazily overblown expectations. No wonder whoever comes in always fails. How could they ever live up to the fanbases insane expectation level? Not only do they expect it all, they want it yesterday, too.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65682 on: September 2, 2018, 07:09:16 pm »
United won though...the Mersey runs blue tonight!

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65683 on: September 2, 2018, 07:26:20 pm »
Only team in the top half with 1 win. Does that make them shit hot or shit? I'm confused

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65684 on: September 2, 2018, 07:27:35 pm »
United won though...the Mersey runs blue tonight!
Their first team won 2-0, RS only 2-1, therefore they win the weekend, and the less goals conceded in one weekend than the RS, so a double win!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65685 on: September 2, 2018, 08:21:37 pm »
The long essay one is delusional AF.

His comments about Chelsea playing significantly harder opponents than we have in the mighty Huddersfield Newcastle Bournemouth and a poor  Arsenal team in transition is  ::).

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65686 on: September 2, 2018, 08:25:39 pm »
He had me at 'at this stage of the season, points are irrelevant'.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65687 on: September 2, 2018, 08:30:04 pm »
Catcherinthebigpileofshit

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65688 on: September 2, 2018, 08:32:24 pm »
Just had a blue mate trying it over Mourinho and us hating him. My response "I don't hate him, his record is superb. The fact he stopped United winning titles in the past, present and future is good too!"  . Blank face staring back at me was his response.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65689 on: September 2, 2018, 08:33:10 pm »
Did anyone see the Watford fan leap on yo the pitch with TWO kids in his arms, one wearing yellow headphones?

Admittedly they weren't used as offensive weapons but TWO kids. RS behaviour that is.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #65690 on: September 2, 2018, 08:34:21 pm »
Just had a blue mate trying it over Mourinho and us hating him. My response "I don't hate him, his record is superb. The fact he stopped United winning titles in the past, present and future is good too!"  . Blank face staring back at me was his response.

:wellin :thumbup
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65691 on: September 2, 2018, 08:34:44 pm »
Points are not points. The table is FAKE NEWS.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #65692 on: September 2, 2018, 08:56:38 pm »
Watford seem to have a good manager
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65693 on: September 2, 2018, 09:36:06 pm »
Everton fans cultivate a rivalry with Watford...

...Watford start season with 4 wins out of 4...

...Everton that.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65694 on: September 2, 2018, 09:43:00 pm »
Watford seem to have a good manager

And Troy Deeney shows more leadership and passion than any of Everton's squad.

And scores goals.

Online Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #65695 on: September 2, 2018, 09:49:11 pm »
Points are irrelevant at this stage of the season may be the single stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever read in relation to association football in my entire 35 years, and that takes some doing in this day and age. I’m actually quite impressed. Fair play.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65696 on: September 2, 2018, 09:55:30 pm »
And Troy Deeney shows more leadership and passion than any of Everton's squad.

And scores goals.

Everton were linked with hi earlier this year I think. They must have got confused and instead bought Barcelona's left back.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65697 on: September 2, 2018, 10:00:40 pm »
I'd hate to see their everton reviews if ours is that bad for 4 wins out of 4

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #65698 on: September 2, 2018, 10:05:44 pm »
It's very Everton to unsettle Watford's coach so much they end up having to sack him, but it seemingly does them a favour, as the replacment coach does a far better job with the team anyway. And to add to all that, they sell Everton their best player for 50 mill, and still look a better team than them. 

Played Waford!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65699 on: September 2, 2018, 10:07:28 pm »
It's very Everton to unsettle Watford's coach so much they end up having to sack him, but it seemingly does them a favour, as the replacment coach does a far better job with the team anyway. And to add to all that, they sell Everton their best player for 50 mill, and still look a better team than them. 

Played Waford!

And I don't think Watford went out and spent a fortune on half the Barcelona team either.

Just shows what a good manager can do.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #65700 on: September 2, 2018, 10:20:25 pm »
And I don't think Watford went out and spent a fortune on half the Barcelona team either.

Just shows what a good manager can do.

they spent very modestly this summer. The two years previous, they actually spent quite a bit for one of the 'smaller' clubs, for want of a better word to describe them! But the only fee over 10 mill they did spend this summer was actually on a Barcelona player - Deulofeu. The wheels may well and truly fall off of course, but so far Javi Gracia is doing a very good job, certainly better than Silva ever did with them. Seem far more solid in defence than they ever where under Silva too.   

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #65701 on: September 2, 2018, 10:24:46 pm »
Points are irrelevant at this stage of the season may be the single stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever read in relation to association football in my entire 35 years, and that takes some doing in this day and age. I’m actually quite impressed. Fair play.
I thought you were making that up until I went back a page and saw the screenshot. Honestly, what a complete idiot that Catcherintherye is. An astounding level of stupidity. It's good to see that there are actually some more sensible types on there calling him out on it, though.

So, points don't matter after four games because the table never used to be printed until after four games. After ten games points suddenly matter. But he forgets that points accrued in those first four games are included in the ten game total. 😵

Points matter at every stage of the season, for goodness sake. In fact, a terrible start in the first month or two of the season can leave even the best teams struggling to play catch-up right through the entire season.

Points make prizes, you clown. And getting them on the board matters at every stage of the season because it's those that build your eventual total after 38 games and determine where you finish.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65702 on: September 2, 2018, 10:49:26 pm »
My favourite bit of Catshits latest dribbling crap is that Chelsea are onimous. What a loon.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65703 on: September 2, 2018, 11:07:47 pm »
My favourite bit of Catshits latest dribbling crap is that Chelsea are onimous. What a loon.

imagine if you reversed the fixtures and we scraped past newcastle with a dodgy pen and a lucky goal, more shite mental gymnastics

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65704 on: September 2, 2018, 11:14:54 pm »
I thought you were making that up until I went back a page and saw the screenshot. Honestly, what a complete idiot that Catcherintherye is. An astounding level of stupidity. It's good to see that there are actually some more sensible types on there calling him out on it, though.

So, points don't matter after four games because the table never used to be printed until after four games. After ten games points suddenly matter. But he forgets that points accrued in those first four games are included in the ten game total. 😵

This is very unfair. The lad is consistent in his logic*.

Pace goals don't count, therefore points scored from pace goals don't count. Since at the beginning of the season everyone is below full fitness, everyone is slow, therefore all goals scored must be pace goals. Ergo, points at the beginning of the season are irrelevant because they don't count.

*Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Argumentum dementiae.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #65705 on: September 2, 2018, 11:15:24 pm »
When we collect all our points they no longer matter. Don’t look at the league until after 4 games....oh shit they’re still top, make it ten games! Lol

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #65706 on: September 2, 2018, 11:25:14 pm »
Any chance they'll think they poached the wrong Watford manager?

And in a battle for seventh with United, Arsenal and Leicester.
Ooh that's some "illustrious" company!
Bet they'd be over the moon with that. It's on for the bitters! ;D
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65707 on: September 3, 2018, 06:33:33 am »

Yeah, they’re relevant after about 10 games apparently. By which time we’ll be about 10 points ahead of them. Fancy giving your competitors a 10 point start!?

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65708 on: September 3, 2018, 07:22:58 am »
Is their new stadium nearly finished now?

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65709 on: September 3, 2018, 07:52:09 am »
Yeah, they’re relevant after about 10 games apparently. By which time we’ll be about 10 points ahead of them. Fancy giving your competitors a 10 point start!?
That's irrelevant

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65710 on: September 3, 2018, 08:05:36 am »
All that money spent, mixed bag so far, only one win from 4 and yet they still find themselves in their natural habitat of 7th.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65711 on: September 3, 2018, 09:49:50 am »
They will be fighting with Leicester for 7th. As per usual.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65712 on: September 3, 2018, 01:19:34 pm »
They will be fighting with Leicester for 7th. As per usual.

And Leicester will comfortably win.

And in other news Toffeeweb have a truncated league table showing positions from ten to four.  This has a number of advantages, Everton appear to be fourth, it avoids looking up to us on top and also avoids seeing Watford third on twelve points, so they don't have to go through the mental gymnastics to prove the signed the right Watford manager.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65713 on: September 3, 2018, 01:32:37 pm »
And Leicester will comfortably win.

And in other news Toffeeweb have a truncated league table showing positions from ten to four.  This has a number of advantages, Everton appear to be fourth, it avoids looking up to us on top and also avoids seeing Watford third on twelve points, so they don't have to go through the mental gymnastics to prove the signed the right Watford manager.
;D
Watford's start is an added bonus, although with a bit of work I'm sure that they could find reasons why their 12 points shouldn't be 12 points.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65714 on: September 3, 2018, 01:35:05 pm »
Just seen the goals from their game, wtf was Pickford doing? :lmao
Jurgen YNWA

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65715 on: September 3, 2018, 01:37:28 pm »
New essay.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #65716 on: September 3, 2018, 01:46:00 pm »
Klopp's already started resting Salah? He came of with three minutes to go, at 4-0 up and with twenty-five left, after playing relatively poor.

Didn't it take us like nine games to get to twelve points last season? Fast starters indeed.
AHA!

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #65717 on: September 3, 2018, 01:52:57 pm »
He had me at 'at this stage of the season, points are irrelevant'.

Had we not beaten Arsenal 4-3 at theirs on the opening day 2 seasons back, we would not have got 4th, qualified for the CL last year and made the final. Even drawing, not losing, that one game would have left us on 74th in 5th with Arsenal on 76 in 4th.

Anyone who says point don't matter at this stage of the season is talking through their hat. Every point matters.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65718 on: September 3, 2018, 01:53:39 pm »
New essay.

so he thinks Allison will be the first poor big signing by Klopp because of his mistake. So does that mean he acknowledges the other big signings have been good then? Do Pickfords errors make him a poor signing too? You can feel the desperation in their predictions. He may as well have put 'So far Klopps bought a lot of really good signings which have Liverpool competing at the top again, i really hope Allison is the first one to flop'.

He isn't surprised we won 4 winnable games, is he surprised everton haven't won 4 winnable games then?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65719 on: September 3, 2018, 01:54:23 pm »
Is their new stadium nearly finished now?
Yes. It's an innovative modular design built off-site.

The director's box section was just transported down to the waterfront this morning, ready to be attached.

“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski