Author Topic: Mrs. Huggett Dead  (Read 1645 times)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Mrs. Huggett Dead
« on: November 3, 2020, 02:08:10 pm »
RIP
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Re: Mrs. Huggett Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 3, 2020, 02:28:45 pm »
Should have gone with Keith Richards to really shock people.

"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #2 on: November 3, 2020, 03:11:03 pm »
Very sad. I remember him being a part of so many comedy moments throughout the years. In particular I remember his encyclopaedic knowledge of the history of British comedy in C4’s ‘Heroes of Comedy’ broadcast over 25 years ago - his appreciation of the sheer genius and timing of Ken Dodd’s work is still fresh in my mind.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: November 3, 2020, 06:14:21 pm »
Didn't realise there was a thread already (sorry mods), was a big fan of Stella Street.

RIP 😢
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 3, 2020, 06:18:06 pm »
loved stella street

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #5 on: November 3, 2020, 06:20:55 pm »
I'd have loved to have seen his one-man show about Napoleon.

A rare talent. RIP
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #6 on: November 5, 2020, 09:27:30 am »
He was superb in the brilliant Porterhouse Blue

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #7 on: November 5, 2020, 08:28:10 pm »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #8 on: November 5, 2020, 11:21:52 pm »
I saw him do a talk on Frederic Leighton at the National Portrait Gallery in the 90's. You wouldn't believe the references he had and how he pulled them together.

Very clever and well read guy. He should've been a bigger star with the enormous talent he had. Very sad to hear of his death.
You try me once you beg for more.