Author Topic: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted  (Read 378045 times)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Legal repercussions for Trump and his cabal
« Reply #1440 on: March 31, 2021, 10:19:02 am »
Imagine being so creepy and slimy that even Tucker Carlson, a man who defends all sorts of disgraceful behaviour from “conservatives” and believes there’s a conspiracy in everything, backs off from you and calls you weird.  :lmao

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1441 on: March 31, 2021, 11:35:28 am »
Can't stand that Tyler Cohen guy for some reason.
Feels like one of those cheap marketing gurus.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1442 on: March 31, 2021, 01:10:11 pm »

I feel like he tries too hard sometimes; comes across as a bit slick, and I've not really seen him level any reasonable criticism towards Democrats as such. That said, Republicans pull so much shit then calling them out on it can be a full time job in itself.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1443 on: March 31, 2021, 02:13:14 pm »

Yeah, I feel the same. I like looking at his stuff, if it pops up in my youtube recommendations just to see the thing he's "reporting" about, but when he starts talking and giving his view, I don't really see the point of him.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1444 on: March 31, 2021, 02:17:17 pm »
I love watching the odd Tucker Carlson clip because I can't help thinking of him as Ron Burgundy.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1445 on: March 31, 2021, 05:04:14 pm »

He’s horrendous.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1446 on: March 31, 2021, 05:40:21 pm »

https://www.businessinsider.com/court-voids-donald-trump-campaign-non-disclosure-agreements-2021-3?r=US&IR=T

Sorry, on my phone, so no full copy/paste.

This is a wee bit of justice with a potential for more; a staffer on Trumps campaign sued for sexual harassment & was counted-sued for breaking the obligatory Trump NDA. A Judge has voided those “several hundred” NDAs.

I should clarify it was the 2016 campaign.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1447 on: March 31, 2021, 06:20:08 pm »
Glenn Kirschner on Matt Gaetz

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wUoFpNzog1Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wUoFpNzog1Q</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1448 on: March 31, 2021, 10:56:19 pm »
Mike Lindells says he has amassed loads of evidence proving the election was stolen,  he will be naming many people involved in on the steal  :o he will be releasing the evidence over 5 weeks in documentaries.
He's certain the Supreme court would over turn the election result if they saw this evidence but he won't be presenting the evidence in court as he believes the Supreme court were also in on the steal. :o
He is counter suing Dominion arguing free speech, :) Trump will be president around August after the world hears all this evidence.
I wouldn't be surprised if he put a warning at the beginning of each documentary telling viewers they would have to be a right dick head to believe this rubbish.
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1377265176844640256
« Last Edit: April 1, 2021, 01:36:54 am by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1449 on: March 31, 2021, 11:03:35 pm »
The big question is whether the documentary shows if there are drugs in every pillow he sells or only in the one he's sleeping on...

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #1450 on: April 1, 2021, 06:41:05 am »
Mike Lindells says he has amassed loads of evidence proving the election was stolen,  he will be naming many people involved in on the steal  :o he will be releasing the evidence over 5 weeks in documentaries.
He's certain the Supreme court would over turn the election result if they saw this evidence but he won't be presenting the evidence in court as he believes the Supreme court were also in on the steal. :o
He is counter suing Dominion arguing free speech, :) Trump will be president around August after the world hears all this evidence.
I wouldn't be surprised if he put a warning at the beginning of each documentary telling viewers they would have to be a right dick head to believe this rubbish.
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1377265176844640256

‘Posting on his new social media platform’...just another grift isn’t it?
Believer

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1451 on: April 1, 2021, 08:52:38 am »

I think Lindells just has problems.

John Schnatter was booted out of his own company for less. Mypillow must be losing dosh hand over fist.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1452 on: April 1, 2021, 10:24:20 am »

All of it is. If you're a potential con artist looking for easy cash, what are you going to do? Try to create your own marks and engage in illegal activity or just hop on the gravy train taking advantage of the US's massive pool of proven gullible morons with wild claims that you know they already want to believe. Don't promise anything tangible and it's only really your reputation with the non-idiots that's at stake.

I enjoyed watching Lindell's description of his forthcoming social media network. They're going to get "all the influencers" over from other platforms because users will be automatically subscribed to all of them - think of your subscriber numbers! Imagine trying to use those figures for clout elsewhere -

"I've got 2 million followers"
"Which network?"
"PillowTalk" *
"Get out"

And he's not concerned about people using his network for hate speech, because "the influencers wouldn't do that".

* If the network ever does exist and isn't called PillowTalk then he needs to fire his marketing guys and pay me millions for the name.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1453 on: April 1, 2021, 10:31:45 am »
So i'm assuming he's fading into the night with no repercussions then? Been quiet for several months now....

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1454 on: April 1, 2021, 11:16:19 am »
So i'm assuming he's fading into the night with no repercussions then? Been quiet for several months now....

You expected something different?

Online A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1455 on: April 1, 2021, 11:17:14 am »
You expected something different?

Hoped would probably be a better word...

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1456 on: April 1, 2021, 11:32:00 am »
Something something arc of justice...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1457 on: April 1, 2021, 11:39:28 am »
These things take time. :)

Popcorn's Art

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1458 on: April 1, 2021, 12:02:28 pm »
All of it is. If you're a potential con artist looking for easy cash, what are you going to do? Try to create your own marks and engage in illegal activity or just hop on the gravy train taking advantage of the US's massive pool of proven gullible morons with wild claims that you know they already want to believe. Don't promise anything tangible and it's only really your reputation with the non-idiots that's at stake.

I enjoyed watching Lindell's description of his forthcoming social media network. They're going to get "all the influencers" over from other platforms because users will be automatically subscribed to all of them - think of your subscriber numbers! Imagine trying to use those figures for clout elsewhere -

"I've got 2 million followers"
"Which network?"
"PillowTalk" *
"Get out"

And he's not concerned about people using his network for hate speech, because "the influencers wouldn't do that".

* If the network ever does exist and isn't called PillowTalk then he needs to fire his marketing guys and pay me millions for the name.

Look no further than the TV religious evangelists.
They are selling pure imaginary invisible smoke yet millions pay for it. Jets, luxury cars, hookers and cocaine, all paid for by gullible fools buying their way to heaven. And when literally caught with their pants down, they do the “blame the devil and repent” pitch.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1459 on: April 1, 2021, 12:29:58 pm »
These things take time. :)
Yep, I expect, anticipate, that one day we'll turn the news on and he's being questioned or arrested. The buzz will be enormous. Tick tock.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #1460 on: April 1, 2021, 12:33:04 pm »

Well yeah, these have been demonstrating for decades just how gullible and ripe for the financial plucking the US populace is in general, and for some reason this has now spilled out into politics too. They don't need evidence, they just want something to be true and will donate massively to people prepared to promise delivery.

It's still very weird to me how the movement coalesced around Trump given how badly he fits the archetype of 'hero of the religious right' (and that high profile evangelists have attempted to run before and got nowhere) but I suppose there's a lot of 'environment' factors that built him a winning coalition in 2016.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1461 on: April 1, 2021, 12:59:11 pm »
They are selling pure imaginary invisible smoke yet millions pay for it.

'The Vatican Business Model'

(but could apply to any skyfairy bollocks)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1462 on: April 1, 2021, 01:32:00 pm »
He's the champion of Free speech on his censorship free social network site,if you are a passionate supporter of free speech then just send loads of monies to me. :)
I assume the platform is pay per view but I think he's also trying to turn his libel case into a battle for free speech. I imagine he will keep repeating this argument in weeks to come. if Dominion win there libal case then it will be the end of free speech in the US, get out and protest.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1463 on: April 1, 2021, 01:59:12 pm »
Am shocked by how much news is being made public on how all these cases against Trump+co are increasingly progressing. we know far more now than we did a few months ago.
The evidence is strong so it's all down to whether the State prosecutors have the will to being charges, NY+Georgia have left no doubt, they are coming after Trump+co.
               Emily Maitlis

Online A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1464 on: April 1, 2021, 02:00:26 pm »
Am shocked by how much news is being made public on how all these cases against Trump+co are increasingly progressing. we know far more now than we did a few months ago.
The evidence is strong so it's all down to whether the State prosecutors have the will to being charges, NY+Georgia have left no doubt, they are coming after Trump+co.

I'll believe it when the wrinkled scrotum is actually in court.

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1465 on: April 1, 2021, 03:14:11 pm »

'The Vatican Business Model'

(but could apply to any skyfairy bollocks)

The Vatican are amateurs compared to the yanks.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1466 on: April 1, 2021, 05:39:30 pm »

What is it now?  30 cases in which Trump is defendant? That's not even including the SDNY case where charges are imminent, the Georgia election meddling which now has two grand juries investigating, and the small issue of an outstanding insurrection to deal with.   

Oh, and Russia.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1467 on: April 1, 2021, 05:56:46 pm »
The Vatican are amateurs compared to the yanks.

I disagree. The global asset value of the Catholic Church is immense.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1468 on: April 1, 2021, 07:31:02 pm »
What is it now?  30 cases in which Trump is defendant? That's not even including the SDNY case where charges are imminent, the Georgia election meddling which now has two grand juries investigating, and the small issue of an outstanding insurrection to deal with.   

Oh, and Russia.
Ive lost count to be honest. I find it incredible listening to some very damming evidence as all the different investigations open up.  many of them uncovering other crimes, Russia, Ukraine, as you know Trump isn't the only one under investigation, he's dropped his family right in it as well.
The fraud evidence speaks for itself,
Cohens evidence to congress was very damming for Trump. Cohen was also saying Trump would also be asking how the deal with Russia going in the afternoon then 2 hours later he would holding a rally telling the crowd all the talk of me being involved with Russia is fake news. ::)
Heads of National intelligence/security evidence refusing to answer a simple yes/no question on whether Trump asked them to basically cover up his involvement with Russia for him.. this will all be revisited in time and am not sure if the full facts will be made public for at least 30yrs(Nixon) but I assume the financial fraud cases will come by the end of the year.

« Last Edit: April 1, 2021, 07:38:07 pm by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1469 on: April 1, 2021, 08:50:03 pm »

I disagree. The global asset value of the Catholic Church is immense.

Sidebar:

In church today I learned that a poll several years ago of Americans describing themselves as Catholics found that 70% of them did not believe Christ was present in the Eucharist, except symbolically.  That goes against a fundamental precept of the Catholic Church - to the point that Bishop Barron did several talks on it with gatherings of bishops and priests.

Like with so many other aspects of culture and history, America has rewritten religion to suit its own needs and agenda for personal convenience.  And many of them have the nerve to lecture one another and the whole world on who is doing what right.
« Last Edit: April 1, 2021, 08:52:46 pm by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1470 on: April 2, 2021, 12:55:54 am »
I'm thinking this idiot won't be in Congress much longer

Federal investigators looking into Rep. Matt Gaetz's relationships with young women have examined whether any federal campaign money was involved in paying for travel and expenses for the women, a person briefed on the matter said.

Investigators are examining whether the Florida Republican engaged in a relationship with a woman that began when she was 17 years old and whether his involvement with other young women broke federal sex trafficking and prostitution laws, according to that source and another person briefed on the matter.

Investigators are also pursuing allegations from witnesses and other evidence that Gaetz may have used cash and drugs in his dealings with young women, the sources said.

[...]

Information that may connect Gaetz to a fake ID scheme at the center of the case against that second Florida politician, Joel Greenberg, was presented to federal investigators in a meeting early last year, according to two other people familiar with the matter.

In the meeting, which has not been previously reported, a witness provided evidence linking Gaetz to Greenberg, the former tax collector in Seminole County, Florida, who was arrested last year on charges that include sex trafficking of a minor and fabricating fake IDs. Greenberg has pleaded not guilty and is set to go to trial later this year on the ID and sex trafficking charges, as well as charges that he stalked a former political rival.

News of the meeting offers details about the Justice Department's early awareness of the congressman's relationship with Greenberg.
According to one of the people familiar with the matter, an employee at the tax collector's office saw Greenberg and Gaetz on internal office surveillance video looking through driver licenses on a weekend evening.

In a text message exchange shared with CNN that the source said was between Greenberg and the employee, Greenberg confirmed he was in the office "showing congressman Gaetz what our operation looked like."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-campaign-funds-investigation/index.html?

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.

"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html?

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #1471 on: April 2, 2021, 01:15:02 am »
I wonder if they'll tie him to Epstein? Wouldn't that be something for Qanon to digest if it was their own who was part of a mass paedophile ring!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1472 on: April 2, 2021, 08:36:40 am »
I'd be fucking made up to see this snide, sleazy, greasy pr!ck behind bars. He is only in congress because his daddy was. He thinks he is charismatic, but he is only marginally more intelligent than the low end Trump knuckle draggers. What kind of an idiot tries to threaten Fucker Carlson "if I go down, you go down" live on his own show? Just shows how full of himself he is.

Alas, he represents a hard core Republican district in Florida, so there's little prospect of Democrats dislodging him. Being primaried or thrown in jail are the only realistic options for Congressman DUI.
« Last Edit: April 2, 2021, 09:11:18 am by Red Berry »

Popcorn's Art

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1473 on: April 2, 2021, 08:43:35 am »
I wonder if his powerful daddy can get him off these charges, just like he did with the DUIs?

Amazing how politics attracts these sorts, and hypocritical conservative parties are their natural homes.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1474 on: April 2, 2021, 10:44:26 am »
I wonder if his powerful daddy can get him off these charges, just like he did with the DUIs?

In this case, I'm increasingly thinking no

Per NYT

Mike Baker@ByMikeBaker
A lot in this story:

• Messages and interviews show Gaetz/Greenberg gave instructions to women + told them how much they would be paid
 • Receipts from Cash App / Apple Pay
• Women said payments were for sex
• Gaetz reportedly asked women to find others

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1475 on: April 2, 2021, 11:35:11 am »
I wonder if they'll tie him to Epstein? Wouldn't that be something for Qanon to digest if it was their own who was part of a mass paedophile ring!

Barr’s dad gave Epstein a teaching job despite Epstein not having a degree or any other qualifications...

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1476 on: April 2, 2021, 11:49:59 am »

Not really, I would imagine. The nature of made up stuff like Qanon is that whatever happens they can make new stuff up to fit their agenda. If it came out that Gaetz was part of a mass paedophile ring, they'd just say that he was an establishment guy trying to infiltrate the Qanon movement, but luckily now he was found out and everyone was just playing along to find out what he's about and whatever. You could even argue that it fits perfectly into the narrative, because the investigation started under Barr and when Trump was still president, so the Orange One was clearly fighting against the establishment until the last minute and tried to get as much done as possible. And as the stuff was already out there because of the brave Republicans, Hillary Clinton and others decided to sacrifice him and let the authorities have him. You could even say that Gaetz is just the beginning, because Trump as a president got things rolling and there'll be even bigger revelations this summer. And if nothing happens in summer, it's because Biden and his minions took over and finally managed to bury all the investigations... Man, this conspiracy stuff is easy... Fucking hell...

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #1477 on: April 2, 2021, 11:50:19 am »
In this case, I'm increasingly thinking no

Per NYT

If only there was a non-electronic form of money transfer that could be made to hide any not-quite-legitimate dealings.  Maybe a form of paper money or something that could be pretty much untraceable?  I'm just spitballing ideas now, sounds pretty far fetched I know. An intellectual like Gaetz would probably have worked that one out.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1478 on: April 2, 2021, 12:16:22 pm »
This is the sort of fire'n'brimstone dickheadery that the Repugnicans have at their heart.

Background: rapper Lil Nas X teams up with an art collective to customise some trainers and call them Satan Shoes (they feature an inverted cross, pentagram, a drop of human blood, and made 666 pairs  ;D)

A bit of a marketing gimmick for his latest song, which has a video showing Lil Nas going to hell and dancing with the devil before killing him and nicking his horns.

All just larks, a bit of trolling the Christianists perhaps for taking their religious nonsense so seriously.

Predictably, right-wing Repug nutty politicians and other oppressive-conservatives (who unswervingly backed corrupt, lying, serial adulterer Trump) are aghast and full of condemnatory fury. This a hysterically hysterical response from Repug South Dakota governor Kristi Noem:

Governor Kristi Noem
@govkristinoem
Our kids are being told that this kind of product is, not only okay, it's "exclusive." But do you know what's more exclusive? Their God-given eternal soul.

We are in a fight for the soul of our nation. We need to fight hard. And we need to fight smart. We have to win.

They're all for free speech and personal freedoms until someone pokes fun at their skyfairy bollocks.

Online 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #1479 on: April 2, 2021, 12:34:59 pm »
This is the sort of fire'n'brimstone dickheadery that the Repugnicans have at their heart.

Background: rapper Lil Nas X teams up with an art collective to customise some trainers and call them Satan Shoes (they feature an inverted cross, pentagram, a drop of human blood, and made 666 pairs  ;D)

A bit of a marketing gimmick for his latest song, which has a video showing Lil Nas going to hell and dancing with the devil before killing him and nicking his horns.

All just larks, a bit of trolling the Christianists perhaps for taking their religious nonsense so seriously.

Predictably, right-wing Repug nutty politicians and other oppressive-conservatives (who unswervingly backed corrupt, lying, serial adulterer Trump) are aghast and full of condemnatory fury. This a hysterically hysterical response from Repug South Dakota governor Kristi Noem:

They're all for free speech and personal freedoms until someone pokes fun at their skyfairy bollocks.

“Religion is the opiate of the people for when they can’t get opioids from their health insurance”