Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2796451 times)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #13160 on: April 10, 2021, 06:47:33 pm »
How can any team possibly stop them winning the quadruple.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13161 on: April 10, 2021, 06:51:33 pm »
To be fair their rebuild comes at absolutely the worst time for them re: covid impact...will have to see if their owners absorb covid loss or inject a loan to cover it...think that’s the minimum expectation of good owners at this point

Not sure you will get a bite with that to be honest.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #13162 on: April 10, 2021, 08:59:16 pm »
To be fair their rebuild comes at absolutely the worst time for them re: covid impact...will have to see if their owners absorb covid loss or inject a loan to cover it...think that’s the minimum expectation of good owners at this point

Luckily they managed to sell a 10% stake to an American private equity firm. If only Liverpool were that lucky.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13163 on: April 10, 2021, 09:12:17 pm »
Luckily they managed to sell a 10% stake to an American private equity firm. If only Liverpool were that lucky.
What we really need is an inflated sponsorship from a bankrupt airline that increases year on year.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #13164 on: April 10, 2021, 09:12:56 pm »
Not sure you will get a bite with that to be honest.

To be fair you raise a good point. Let’s see if the Historical Fool repeats the historical foolishness
Believer

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #13165 on: April 10, 2021, 10:24:59 pm »
What we really need is an inflated sponsorship from a bankrupt airline that increases year on year.
China Eastern Airlines patch on the sleeve for 100 million quid a year?
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #13166 on: April 10, 2021, 10:27:38 pm »

Annie Road extension naming rights, Annie Summers...sexy - 500 million a year
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13167 on: April 10, 2021, 10:34:44 pm »
Annie Road extension naming rights, Annie Summers...sexy - 500 million a year
That's gonna make two big VIP boxes with round terraces.

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13168 on: April 10, 2021, 10:40:34 pm »
Sounds like fair market value.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13169 on: April 10, 2021, 10:45:08 pm »
Bet they wish they hadn't got the ball out the net so quickly.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #13170 on: April 11, 2021, 12:34:30 am »
Man City get beat for the first time in months by a promoted team with 10 men. BBC lead with Klopp's comments on Trent!
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13171 on: April 11, 2021, 01:22:53 am »
Man City get beat for the first time in months by a promoted team with 10 men. BBC lead with Klopp's comments on Trent!
City are not English and neither is Dallas, so it’s understandable...

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #13172 on: April 11, 2021, 01:54:19 am »
I have a sneaky feeling Dortmund might do them

Offline MdArshad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13173 on: April 11, 2021, 02:01:23 am »
How can any team possibly stop them winning the quadruple.

I know this might no happen. But it will be nice if :

1) Dortmund knock them out in Europe
2) Spurs win the league cup (Although Spurs to end their long drought)
3) Leicester/ Southampton beat them in the final of FA Cup.
4) Man Utd beat them in the l (Sorry i cannot complete that sentence. It make me feel sick).

Abu Dhabi sell the club to Mike Ashley. Bruce replace Guardiola. Joelinton replace Aguero.

Offline MdArshad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13174 on: April 11, 2021, 02:02:48 am »

Yes. It is either going to be a brilliant win for Dortmund or Dortmund will get absolutely mansalughtered. Like a 2-6 defeat at home. With Alf Inge's son scoring twice of course.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13175 on: April 11, 2021, 12:20:10 pm »
Just seen the BBC gossip page. Talking about Haaland and his million a week wages. Then goes on to say that Abu Dhabi and PSG could raise the funds. This sport is so fucked.

Offline Bangin Them In

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13176 on: April 11, 2021, 12:25:11 pm »
I know this might no happen. But it will be nice if :

1) Dortmund knock them out in Europe
2) Spurs win the league cup (Although Spurs to end their long drought)
3) Leicester/ Southampton beat them in the final of FA Cup.
4) Man Utd beat them in the l (Sorry i cannot complete that sentence. It make me feel sick).

Abu Dhabi sell the club to Mike Ashley. Bruce replace Guardiola. Joelinton replace Aguero.
All this just not the league and the Mancs

Somehow City winning the league matters far less than anyone else, so in my mind it doesn't count
A win for the Liverpool country

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13177 on: April 11, 2021, 10:44:49 pm »
We are box office and the Sportswash aren't.

The tea lady at Anfield stubbing her toe is bigger news than anything Abu Dhabi SFC do, and the coverage of the respective clubs reflects this.

The only really big story at the Emptyhad is the one that's the elephant in the room that everyone seems to be ignoring or is too scared to address.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13178 on: April 12, 2021, 08:21:44 am »
They are gonna fuck the league up, arent they? Them winning it is so much better than the other mancs

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13179 on: April 12, 2021, 08:29:58 am »
They are gonna fuck the league up, arent they? Them winning it is so much better than the other mancs

One poor result shouldn’t be enough to worry them (or any of us dreading United winning it). Think in another thread it said they needed 10 more points and that’s if United win all their remaining games. It’s not like they’re in this position for the first time, they should be able to handle the pressure.

City blowing it from here but handling it to United would be simultaneously absolutely hilarious ambit absolutely awful. And I bet we all know a lot more United fans and we’d never hear the end of it. Much rather Cirt win another one that no one really cares about.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13180 on: April 12, 2021, 09:16:34 am »
One poor result shouldn’t be enough to worry them (or any of us dreading United winning it). Think in another thread it said they needed 10 more points and that’s if United win all their remaining games. It’s not like they’re in this position for the first time, they should be able to handle the pressure.

City blowing it from here but handling it to United would be simultaneously absolutely hilarious ambit absolutely awful. And I bet we all know a lot more United fans and we’d never hear the end of it. Much rather Cirt win another one that no one really cares about.

I started all this due to this weird feeling I got last night. Utd can finish on 84, so yeah City need 10 from 18 to get to 84 and win on GD. 4pool pointed out they'd only lost 4 all season, but 2 of them are in their last 5. They have 3 big games coming up in the FA, CL and LC and we all know what Pip is like for overthinking. If they beat Villa and Palace then they'll walk it, but if they go out the FA to Chelsea and lose to Dortmund and then I can see them losing to Villa and Chelsea and bottling it.

We haven't turned up at OT for about 7 years, so not expecting us to trouble them and with all the assistance they get from the refs and the way they keep winning games from losing positions, their is just this nagging doubt.

I'll be £600 better off if they do win it.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13181 on: April 12, 2021, 01:35:49 pm »
Yes. It is either going to be a brilliant win for Dortmund or Dortmund will get absolutely mansalughtered. Like a 2-6 defeat at home. With Alf Inge's son scoring twice of course.
and whichever happens itll be announced then hes joining them for 150m
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13182 on: April 12, 2021, 01:41:54 pm »
and whichever happens itll be announced then hes joining them for 150m

On 100 thousand a week wages and a completely unrelated 30 million a year Etihad sponsorship deal.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13183 on: April 12, 2021, 02:16:59 pm »

Wouldn't read too much into this one result.

Clearly Guardiola's priority was the Champion's League QF - otherwise there is no way the KdB doesn't at least come off the bench.

They still have Palace, Newcastle and Brighton to play. If they only picked up 2 wins in their remaining 6 games, United would need to win 6 out 7 to overhaul them.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13184 on: April 12, 2021, 02:39:50 pm »
They aren't going to blow the lead in the league, they got too much experience and quality.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #13185 on: April 12, 2021, 03:29:16 pm »
That wage bill - if we divide across a 25 man squad then assumes that on average their players are on £270,000 a week. Probably not far off in all likelihood. It's a joke that they can even pretend to generate anything near this as a club.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13186 on: April 12, 2021, 03:49:53 pm »
I love how they've just lifted their arguments against us and are now applying it to their neighbours.

Cheats, VAR decisions going for them. Almost like they can't accept anything against them

Offline JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13187 on: April 12, 2021, 03:58:26 pm »
That wage bill - if we divide across a 25 man squad then assumes that on average their players are on £270,000 a week. Probably not far off in all likelihood. It's a joke that they can even pretend to generate anything near this as a club.
I think you’re underestimating the ‘fair market value’ Etihad sponsorship deal. They probably make more from that than the rest of the league together make from all their sponsorships. All legal and above board of course.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13188 on: April 12, 2021, 04:44:48 pm »
They are about to eclipse United in commercial revenues.

A club on single digits for League titles with no European Cup pedigree to their name, their only European trophy is a defunct trophy in the days of black and white TV.

Well at least they can say they have the most social media bots in World football.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #13189 on: April 12, 2021, 06:07:36 pm »
Twats.

Oi, I'll have less of that. What else am I supposed to type if you pinch my only response?    ???
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13190 on: April 12, 2021, 06:10:32 pm »
They are about to eclipse United in commercial revenues.

A club on single digits for League titles with no European Cup pedigree to their name, their only European trophy is a defunct trophy in the days of black and white TV.

Well at least they can say they have the most social media bots in World football.
Amazing I've been to many a place around the globe and can count on one hand how many Man City tops I see.

There a clamour to watch them globally?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13191 on: April 12, 2021, 06:26:39 pm »
Amazing I've been to many a place around the globe and can count on one hand how many Man City tops I see.

There a clamour to watch them globally?

I can count on one hand the amount of city tops I see daily and I live in Manchester.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13192 on: April 12, 2021, 07:51:29 pm »
I can count on one hand the amount of city tops I see daily and I live in Manchester.

Yeah but the traffic is bad remember.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13193 on: April 12, 2021, 07:57:18 pm »
Yeah but the traffic is bad remember.

Ah yes, and they don't wear them in the car.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13194 on: April 12, 2021, 07:58:48 pm »

You are not alone...(scary laugh)

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13195 on: April 12, 2021, 08:01:17 pm »
I have learnt since a few years to not rely on Dortmund to do anything right  :P

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13196 on: April 12, 2021, 08:15:37 pm »
I have learnt since a few years to not rely on Dortmund to do anything right  :P

Are City any better in Europe than Dortmund? Pep could easily over think it and they're 2 down before they know it. Even if they go through, they won't make the final
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 08:18:24 pm by vivabobbygraham »

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13197 on: April 13, 2021, 08:20:41 am »
that include at matches pre lockdown?
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13198 on: April 13, 2021, 09:14:38 am »
that include at matches pre lockdown?

Never saw their fans, they were all stuck in traffic.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13199 on: April 13, 2021, 11:44:43 am »
Can see it now. Dortmund will be 1-0 up, blow about a million chances and City equalise late on.