Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2554728 times)

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #31240 on: June 21, 2021, 11:13:00 am »
Happy Heavenly fathers day...

Nice to know we are getting Social Media in the afterlife.  According to Sharon off Facebook anyway.

Yeah I agree with this one. I'm not in the position in life Sharon is in but it is a bit strange when you see these messages on father or mothers day or birthdays.

Some times I see them and think its just a opportunity to get the sympathy from the friends on their facebook and comments like thinking of you hun.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31241 on: June 21, 2021, 01:07:55 pm »
Just seen on BBC website the winner of this years “Worlds Strongest man”

Always watch this over Christmas/New year and love it. But now it’s spoiled :no

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #31242 on: June 21, 2021, 01:29:33 pm »

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31243 on: June 21, 2021, 01:38:48 pm »
Another day, another Sage scientist spreading fear and negativity.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31244 on: June 21, 2021, 02:14:42 pm »
Yeah I agree with this one. I'm not in the position in life Sharon is in but it is a bit strange when you see these messages on father or mothers day or birthdays.

Some times I see them and think its just a opportunity to get the sympathy from the friends on their facebook and comments like thinking of you hun.

Deffo this. My Ma died in 2007 and other than a bit of weird shit at the house on the day of her funeral, I've not heard a peep from her since, so no point wishing her Happy Mothers Day on FB.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline ScottishKopite

• Kopite
« Reply #31245 on: June 21, 2021, 02:50:43 pm »
Deffo this. My Ma died in 2007 and other than a bit of weird shit at the house on the day of her funeral, I've not heard a peep from her since, so no point wishing her Happy Mothers Day on FB.

I'm not in the position and I know it effects people in many ways maybe its they way for them to feel they have the support from people around them.  But social media is full of this stuff now.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #31246 on: June 21, 2021, 04:18:34 pm »

was a fella who used to be on mine and literally every day for years he had posts like this, dont get me wrong every sympathy for him losing his folks but constantly posting about it every day was like he was trying to ring every last drop of sympathy out of people.

anyway, speaking of kids, i guess i follow him for old times sake but Neil Ruddock on IG saying about how he needs to lose weight as he says the lockdown has effected his ability to lose weight and his mental health. Banged on about how has "2 kids" who mean everything etc

I saw a good few comments saying he has 4 kids and how he doesnt do a thing for the older ones. Few people posted it and he just deleted them all, he really doesnt help himself does he? never did i guess

Loved him back in the day but he was a piss taker of the highest order

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #31247 on: June 21, 2021, 08:09:29 pm »

Mrs LS has just said the same. Bastards.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #31248 on: June 21, 2021, 09:36:07 pm »
Think I've got shin splits. Gutted. Don't want to miss footy
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31249 on: June 22, 2021, 07:32:52 am »
Anne Robinson hosting Countdown the arl Tory c*nt.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #31250 on: June 22, 2021, 08:37:09 am »

Commentators mentioned it during the Russia v Denmark game too.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31251 on: June 22, 2021, 09:47:44 am »
Next door's builders have failed to show up for the second week on the trot.

It wouldn't normally bother me but the stupid fuckers knocked down the wall that divided our front gardens when they demolished the garage.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31252 on: June 22, 2021, 11:07:32 am »
why do we have to get old?

you'd love a time where it just stays still forever

Aunt of mine died this morning, thinking back to being a kid and this people were just made of granite back then it seemed. not so much anymore.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31253 on: June 22, 2021, 11:39:22 am »

Aunt of mine died this morning, thinking back to being a kid and this people were just made of granite back then it seemed. not so much anymore.

Sorry for your loss mate.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31254 on: June 22, 2021, 12:10:25 pm »

Sorry to hear that.

It's shit isn't it, we lost a lad in work last month, I'd known him 20 years, cancer got him at the second attempt, he was only 55. One of my best mates also had the same rare cancer, he died at 48 a few years ago.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #31255 on: June 22, 2021, 12:26:24 pm »

Aren't you at the age where you'll have forgotten who won it by Xmas?

;)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #31256 on: June 22, 2021, 12:38:35 pm »

Aren't you at the age where you'll have forgotten who won it by Xmas?

;)

Won what?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31257 on: June 22, 2021, 12:47:20 pm »

It wouldn't normally bother me but the stupid fuckers knocked down the wall that divided our front gardens when they demolished the garage.
I blame the food. People have no idea what kind of shit they're putting into their bodies and it shows.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31258 on: June 22, 2021, 02:19:57 pm »
Quote from: Slippers

It wouldn't normally bother me but the stupid fuckers knocked down the wall that divided our front gardens when they demolished the garage

I blame the food. People have no idea what kind of shit they're putting into their bodies and it shows.
I quite agree mate.
I once ate a portion of genetically modified sprouts and blew my wife right out of the bedroom window.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31259 on: June 22, 2021, 02:24:29 pm »
Sorry for your loss mate.
thanks

Sorry to hear that.

It's shit isn't it, we lost a lad in work last month, I'd known him 20 years, cancer got him at the second attempt, he was only 55. One of my best mates also had the same rare cancer, he died at 48 a few years ago.
thats awful Rob. Really sad

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31260 on: June 22, 2021, 03:33:10 pm »

Sorry to hear that.

Condolences to you both.

I turn 48 in a couple of months myself.  It is indeed a stark reminder that time marches on with no let up. My dad barely made 60; I can vividly remember my dad at 48 because that was the age his dad passed.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31261 on: June 22, 2021, 04:04:53 pm »
Cheers both

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31262 on: June 22, 2021, 04:14:24 pm »
Sleep paralysis.

Had it this morning at 4:30am, felt like it was 5 mins but was probably under a minute.

Panicking and thinking i wasn't breathing.

Felt like a right idiot when it was over, didn't even wake up the other half either. :D

It's horrible though, feels like you are moving your arms and legs panicking but you're not.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31263 on: June 22, 2021, 04:25:10 pm »
Sleep paralysis.

Had it this morning at 4:30am, felt like it was 5 mins but was probably under a minute.

Panicking and thinking i wasn't breathing.

Felt like a right idiot when it was over, didn't even wake up the other half either. :D

It's horrible though, feels like you are moving your arms and legs panicking but you're not.

Remember I had some night terrors when I was younger. Especially two episodes.

1. Me feeling like I'm awake, but with my eyes closed and something sitting on my chest. Remember thinking no way would I open my eyes...

2. Waking up as something slapped me across the face, I saw a shadowy figure running across the room. Some time later, I hear a terrible banging at the door leading onto a veranda with no other entry point (and on the second floor).

Horrible  :-X
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31264 on: June 22, 2021, 10:52:56 pm »
Condolences to you both.

I turn 48 in a couple of months myself.  It is indeed a stark reminder that time marches on with no let up. My dad barely made 60; I can vividly remember my dad at 48 because that was the age his dad passed.
thanks

Rs,86
Sleep paralysis is awful. I had a nap at home one day in couch. Rain or something was hitting the back door. Panicked for a sec thinking it might be a burglar. I'd have been defenceless as I couldn't move my head off the pillow. Horrible feeling

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31265 on: June 22, 2021, 11:52:08 pm »
What is it with this craze of launching pints in the air when a goal is scored? Gets right on my fucking snatch that. Just watched a video on twitter of some prick throwing 5 pints off a table when Sterling scored. Why?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31266 on: June 23, 2021, 07:35:34 am »
What is it with this craze of launching pints in the air when a goal is scored? Gets right on my fucking snatch that. Just watched a video on twitter of some prick throwing 5 pints off a table when Sterling scored. Why?

INGURLAND ARENT WE!

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31267 on: June 23, 2021, 10:29:57 am »
Misplacing either my car keys, wallet or tv remote in the house and not being able to find. Happens far too often to me.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31268 on: June 23, 2021, 10:37:19 am »
Misplacing either my car keys, wallet or tv remote in the house and not being able to find. Happens far too often to me.

Missus is sick to death of me asking "have you seen my keys?". Luckily I have a spare set which I "usually" keep in a drawer in the bedroom.

Worst was when I had my stepdads car as he was on holiday. I opened it up to put my laptop in it, then when it was time to take the kids to school, I couldn't find the keys - ran around like a loon trying to find them, gave up, walked the kids to school, rang work to say I'd be late. I turned the couches upside down, retraced my steps all around the house and an hour later I eventually found the keys in the kids clothes cupboard in their bedroom.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31269 on: June 23, 2021, 04:57:30 pm »
The missus is singing Man Utd songs while she makes tea for some weird reason. Its not so much her bad singing that's doing my head, but just how shockingly fucking bad their songs are :no

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31270 on: June 23, 2021, 05:21:08 pm »
The missus is singing Man Utd songs while she makes tea for some weird reason. Its not so much her bad singing that's doing my head, but just how shockingly fucking bad their songs are :no
Is she singing "Feed the Scouser; let him know its dinner time."  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #31271 on: June 23, 2021, 05:29:09 pm »
Is she singing "Feed the Scouser; let him know its dinner time."  ;D

Rob's singing that one...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #31272 on: June 23, 2021, 05:54:04 pm »
#Sausages

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #31273 on: June 23, 2021, 05:58:20 pm »

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #31274 on: June 23, 2021, 06:00:41 pm »
Where's Capon with that with the "where's me pudding" banner which is what Rob will be shouting at his missus. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #31275 on: June 23, 2021, 06:05:09 pm »
Me to the wife: We're overspending, and spending a shitload of money on overpriced shit; we need to cut back

Wife in response: I agree. Let's cut back.

>> Wife overspends, mostly on overpriced shit <<

Me to wife: We're supposed to be cutting back, and you can get that stuff cheaper anyway.

Wife in response: Why are you starting a row? It's [insert amount] more expensive and I couldn't be bothered going to [insert alternative shop]. Fucking hell, you're being a control freak.

>> bank statement comes in <<

Wife: Why have we spent so much money again?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31276 on: June 23, 2021, 06:52:27 pm »

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #31277 on: June 23, 2021, 08:57:52 pm »
That annoying press green to watch from start banner that always appears when you switch to a BBC channel. :no
#Sausages

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31278 on: June 23, 2021, 10:44:50 pm »
Hermes have delivered my parcel to a neighbour, but aren't saying which one, and they haven't left a card. All I have is a photo of my parcel and someone's feet. :butt
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #31279 on: June 23, 2021, 10:49:56 pm »
Hermes have delivered my parcel to a neighbour, but aren't saying which one, and they haven't left a card. All I have is a photo of my parcel and someone's feet. :butt

You need the help of a Prince Charming.