Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: NBA Discussion
« Last post by In the Name of Klopp on Today at 04:40:38 pm »
Lakers blow a double digit lead [although not as big as in game 2] & lose again, go to 3-0 down, & look like getting swept.

I don't know why, but I'm enjoying the Lakers meltdown. Another sweep, please. Lebron shouldn't have disrespected the Joker. Karma is bitch ;D
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Last post by Egyptian36 on Today at 04:40:29 pm »
But we should never condone this type of behaviour. Never. Especially at our club where we value our managers above all else.

We rightly criticise players like Bruno Fernandes throwing tantrums all the time. You can’t turn around and say it’s ok for Salah to throw tantrums either. If anything, to say it’s ok is to say Klopp in effect was wrong, because you are justifying shit behaviour in the name of sporting intentions.

Players these days already have all the power. Whilttling down the last prestiges of a manager’s ability to run and govern their team. What if next week it’s VVD telling Klopp off, and the week after that Alisson? This should never be seen as ok, we know Klopp will never come out publicly to criticise Salah. But doesn’t mean we should turn a blind eye to this type of behaviour.

You are talking like Klopp is weak and can't do anything if someone disrespect him or need someone to tell him what to do.

He is the boss and he decides what need to be done not you.
Correct me if I am wrong, but Spurs need to win one of their matches this week before they play us or we have top 4.

If they lose to Arsenal they can get top 4 on goal difference theoretically with 5 wins.

If they draw both they can't get enough.

So it is not outside the realms of possibility we have top 4 before we play again
There’s an interesting thread from 2 years ago (before we signed him) going around right now where someone did analysis on Darwin and pretty much all the flaws mentioned back then are applicable today. It’s mad how accurate it ended up being. Thread here: https://x.com/taistofcb/status/1514983927059996681?s=46

Everything there is spot on and he hasn’t really improved on any of these aspects either. That’s a crazy assessment when he says there he felt like Nunez wouldn’t improve much further
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Coolie High on Today at 04:40:19 pm »
When's the last time he took a game by the scruff of the neck and ran the show?

Against Brentford.
I do think the PGMOL nobbled any chance we had of the title. Right from early on, things happened that prevented us from getting any kind of lead or grip even before the Spurs game, there were really strange decisions that have only been applied to us.

It’s no surprise the players and Klopp eventually run out of energy, they must see what is obvious to us all. Even though we were shit against Everton, they were being reffed far differently to us.
Then you get that C*nt Martin Atkinson just giving us Manc Refs every week.

We've had Taylor 3 times in our last 8 games, plus Coote Tierney, kavanagh (twice) in those 9 games.

34 Refs in the PL. ::)
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *
« Last post by Lemieux on Today at 04:38:07 pm »
Not a big deal. Everything to play for obviously Salah wants to start and it's fair of him to be worked up over it. And to come on so late in the match probably didn't help. He could have come at 60-70min when we're up 2-1 and I don't think this happens.
The Boozer / Re: Holidays 2024 - What's your plans?
« Last post by Alf on Today at 04:36:26 pm »
All depends on what sort of holiday you are looking for mate.

If it’s beach type holiday then Protaras/paralimni area is worth looking at on the east coast , paphos/polis/latchi on the west coast

Choose Larnaca airport if going east coast & paphos airport if going west coast

And avoid Limassol, it's grim.

Thanks both it's for a family holiday in August.
Taylor will say he was playing advantage, that is why his arm was sticking out. The minute the keeper rolled the ball out and Cody went for it, there was no longer an advantage.

All made up shite, but there you go.
that's all well and good but he should then have restarted the game with a free kick not give the ball to Areola and start the game with  it in his hands
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10