Author Topic: PL: Liverpool (4) Salah 20', Mane 46', 52, S v West Ham (0) 12.08.18 KO 13.30pm.  (Read 52956 times)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
Well that was fun , Milner was everywhere, brilliant performance from him, Salah could have had a couple more today, and loved the Danny comes on Danny scores plan.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline lorenzo

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Mane in the pre match interview then LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just remember lads, this game as many before it....the opposition were awful. Absolutely nothing to do with our performance, just the opposition was awful, only way we've ever won a game or games under Klopp has been down to the opposition being awful. Only time a team has ever played well is when they've beat us. Every time we've beat someone they have basically been awful.

Awful.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
Lovely, lovely stuff

Front three all looked slightly rusty and still tore them to shreds, Firmino in particular a little off his vest. Naby looks fucking brilliant, just the perfect addition to the team. Milner was class too. Studge looks hungry as fuck, that can only bode well. And loved when Shapiro came on, looked as excited as I did opening Scaletrix when I was 6!

Oh and Anthony Taylor, go fuck yourself

Oh and also Jamie Redknapp, go fuck yourself too. Utterly pathetic trying to make out Allisson had anything other than a nice, solid, confident game because he punched clear a cross which nearly reached the halfway line. Fuck you Sky and the shit narratives you try to create.

was waiting for the goalkeeping experts on the pundits panel to mentioned it and wasn't dissapointed.

first thing they said was foreign keepers and their habit of punching the ball clear. they should have seen the brave goalkeeping of hart, pickford and butland during corners and brilliant handling the ball.  most of the time out of the net. ;D

normal service resumed. we made it look like a pre season game. let hope more of this kinds of games to come.

not sure robbo will love playing with keita. Robbo keep making overlapping runs and keita keep finding him. Robbo to be freaking knackered by half time every game.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why are people saying we weren't at our best? That performance was a 10 outta 10 by everyone against a pretty good team. West ham aren't some Sunday league team.

There were periods where our passing was well below the level we would expect, that isn't a bad thing though as we hammered a pretty good team while not being at our best and there is still more to come from them. ;D

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Salah, Firmino, Mane, replaced by Keita, Sturridge, Shaquiri. Now that's options. How great is that?

Talking of Keita, he is so versatile he can play six position across the middle and up front. How great is that?

In other years when Liverpool were ahead and got tired there was always the danger of the sucker punch. Now, with depth, the like of Henderson and Fabiano are on the bench ready to come on and close out games. How great is that?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We’ve sent a great message to the rest of the league! ;D

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Great stuff. West Ham looked knackered after an hour. Great stuff from Keita and Mané. Glad to see Sturridge score. Referee was appalling.

We were pretty much excellent.

But as you say Taylor was abysmal.
That free kick where he sprayed a line and let the wall stand in front of it.
And as for blowing up because Wilshire got one in the goolies, putting us from the edge of their box back into ours.?????
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Youb

• tue.com
  • Anny Roader
By 60 minutes West Ham were done, they were shattered.  What we've got here is an intense machine conditioned to keep pushing, keep pressing and never tucking stop.  Nobody can match us, they're going to be begging us to stop the torture. Fuck em all!

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
I swear every other time I noticed van Dijk he was around the halfway line. I strongly suspected also that if Shaquiri had played for the whole second half, he would have scored. I also thought, Klopp hasn't given Studge enough time to score. What do I know, compared to that sly old dog with 2 dicks.

Next, just for this afternoon, come on Arsenal!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:38:52 pm by markedasred »
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Lynx the saucy mynx

• Kopite
Top of the league.  :scarf :scarf

Great start.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Milner

Most in match in all of these categories
122 touches
Completed 95/102 passes
3 chances created
7 crosses
12.55km distance covered

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
By 60 minutes West Ham were done, they were shattered.  What we've got here is an intense machine conditioned to keep pushing, keep pressing and never tucking stop.  Nobody can match us, they're going to be begging us to stop the torture. Fuck em all!

And we aren’t even at 100% yet! ;D

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
Honestly, despite the 4 goals, my highlight of the game was the double crotch-shot on Noble and Wilshere. That had me in stitches. :lmao

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
7 pages, we must have won ;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline SinceSixtyFive

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are Liverpool. Resistance is futile.
Great win. Hopefully that will take us top where we stay for the rest of the season  :P

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
We were pretty much excellent.

But as you say Taylor was abysmal.
That free kick where he sprayed a line and let the wall stand in front of it.
And as for blowing up because Wilshire got one in the goolies, putting us from the edge of their box back into ours.?????

you forgot when he tackled our guy and set up a decent chance for them, must have been a freudian slip
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
We were very, very impressive and in 3rd gear that whole match. Brilliant.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Game summed up in one picture:

Amateur  ear work.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline robgomm

• He just can't get enough of Luis Suarez.
  • Legacy Fan
Milner

Most in match in all of these categories
122 touches
Completed 95/102 passes
3 chances created
7 crosses
12.55km distance covered

My man of the match. England sorely missed him at the World Cup but this is why he stepped aside from England. He looks in top shape and performed to an excellent level.

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
Very good game today. Suffocated West Ham all game. We have way more in storage though, could be some amazing times when this team finds top form. What a way to start the season.

Offline tommy LFC

• Despite his sophistication, intelligence, wit, charm and extraordinary good looks, nobody wanted to give him one...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • VAR is shite.
West Ham will give other teams problems this season. They looked like an under 10s team today.
Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.
Adios Rafa, buena suerte.

Some people say I'm a dreamer...

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just remember lads, this game as many before it....the opposition were awful. Absolutely nothing to do with our performance, just the opposition was awful, only way we've ever won a game or games under Klopp has been down to the opposition being awful. Only time a team has ever played well is when they've beat us. Every time we've beat someone they have basically been awful.

Awful.

Stop watching Sky..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We look very good despite only being at maybe 70 percent of our peak.  I would like to see more of Shaqiri too. For West Ham,  I thought Felipe Anderson looks a talent and to a lesser extent,  so does Yarmalenko.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan
We are going to absolutely destroy so many teams this year.

West Ham will prove to be a good side this year but we gave them no chance at all.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
Oh and also Jamie Redknapp, go fuck yourself too. Utterly pathetic trying to make out Allisson had anything other than a nice, solid, confident game because he punched clear a cross which nearly reached the halfway line. Fuck you Sky and the shit narratives you try to create.

It's actually embarrassing thinking about it. He was doing so well too up to that point, then he goes and ruins it by not being able to cope with the fact that we've sorted out our last major issue and are looking like the fucking bollocks after only 90 minutes.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Why are people saying we weren't at our best? That performance was a 10 outta 10 by everyone against a pretty good team. West ham aren't some Sunday league team.

Because weve seen them play better despite how well they played today, we aren't at our best, we will be. But when you can win like that without being at your best, that's a great sign

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

Awful.

that's exactly what they'll be saying at  the Rouge Cafe  ;D

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Stop watching Sky..

Actually it was Oliver Kay mate but similar narrative. We make teams look bad.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
So, unless City wins by 5, we are top of the league. Let's stay there till the end!

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Great result, any win on the first day would normally do but to start with a few goals and a clean sheet will do confidence the world of good. Don’t think we got out of second gear to be honest. Happy days.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline JovaJova

• Advises you to avoid premature Jovaculation.
  • Legacy Fan

Only really Mane, Robertson and VVD where fully on it today. The rest were a 7/10 level. The potential in this side is amazing.
You said, I think I'm like Tennessee Williams, I wait for the click, I wait but it doesn't kick in

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Stop watching Sky..

Just turn the sound down, easy.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I swear every other time I noticed van Dijk he was around the halfway line. I strongly suspected also that if Shaquiri had played for the whole second half, he would have scored. I also thought, Klopp hasn't given Studge enough time to score. What do I know, compared to that sly old dog with 2 dicks.

Next, just for this afternoon, come on Arsenal!

Draw wouldn't be too bad.. Both drop points instead of just City..
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
Milner and gini reminding us that newer may not always be better.

The midfield was so fluid. All were all over the place joinging attacks, joining defence. What a foundation to build on. And they were critical to us closing down that match so professionally. 
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
That was quality. And we’re clearly not even firing on all cylinders.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
Great to put down a marker first game,  want teams coming to anfield who will roll over and take the two nil.

Can't ask for a better opening day performance.
No time for caution.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
you forgot when he tackled our guy and set up a decent chance for them, must have been a freudian slip

Geoff, I am sure you are like me in that you can’t understand how he gets away with saying he never supported a Manc club as a kid. Altrincham my arse
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
Loved the shot of VVD, after he had to clear for a corner, screaming at somebody 'stop the fucking cross.'
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Milner really is a machine,when the eldest guy on the pitch is putting those numbers in,it can't help but motivate the younger lads.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill