Author Topic: Brighton v Liverpool Ticket Details  (Read 6187 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Brighton v Liverpool Ticket Details
« on: October 27, 2017, 04:05:49 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following ticket details for the Premier League meeting with Brighton to be played at the AMEX Stadium on Saturday December 2, 2017 kicking off at 3pm.

The club has received a total allocation of 3,021 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket Prices 

Adult £30
 Over 65 £23
 Under 21 (Young Adult) £23
 Under 18 (Junior) £15

Within the allocation are a minimal number of tickets that are restricted in view. These tickets are discounted by £1.

Brighton and Hove Albion have advised that the ticket price includes free travel within the local area upon production of your match ticket. Click here for full details.

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Hospitality Members

Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 19 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets priced at £30.00. Ambulant tickets are also available and concessions apply. Please click here.

Ticket Sales

The below sales will take place ONLINE only.

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket holders, Official Members and Fan Card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2016-17 on the following days:

Attendance at 10 games: from 8.15am Tuesday October 31 until 10.45am Thursday November 2.

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of TEN tickets per transaction.

Sales will then take place in the following order on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.  We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all who apply:

Attendance at nine or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm Thursday November 2.

Attendance at eight or more games: from 2pm Thursday November 2 until 10.45am Friday November 3.

Attendance at seven or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm Friday November 3.

Attendance at six or more games: from 2pm Friday November 3.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for any sale updates.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/279569-brighton-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brighton v Liverpool Ticket Details
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 04:56:14 pm »
Wasn't expecting an allocation as large as that :)

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 06:23:12 pm »
Details out before Stoke also which is a few days earlier.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 08:48:10 pm »
Wasn't expecting an allocation as large as that :)

Was just thinking the same!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 09:20:13 pm »

Maybe the tickets have been sent out early from Brighton or Stoke are late.

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 08:30:52 am »
Nice and easy this morning. Not liking the look of the train prices though  :wanker

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 08:46:07 am »
Managed to get in & out in a couple of minutes, 1 in Block S1C.  Trains should be good for me from Reading & can save a couple more £ with the deal Brighton offer with "free" travel around the Brighton area when you show your match ticket.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 08:47:24 am »
Nice and easy this morning. Not liking the look of the train prices though  :wanker
Free trains with a match ticket - from Haywards Heath in the North, Worthing in the West and Eastbourne in the East.
Might help with the cost!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 11:22:15 am »
Free trains with a match ticket - from Haywards Heath in the North, Worthing in the West and Eastbourne in the East.
Might help with the cost!
Yeah but the trains from Liverpool aren't free ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 11:27:22 am »
Didn't know that, thanks! So do you just book your ticket from outside the area as far as one of them places and then show the ticket guy your match ticket on the train?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 11:36:00 am »
Didn't know that, thanks! So do you just book your ticket from outside the area as far as one of them places and then show the ticket guy your match ticket on the train?

Yea i did it years ago at there old ground the Withdean as was there early morning and your match ticket included free bus travel so hoped on a bus to the city centre and got bus back to the ground all for free and also got parked for free!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 12:33:42 pm »
Hadn't even noticed that - it's hard enough keeping up with all the tickets on sale in a week! :D
We are a team of one half.

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 01:07:39 pm »
Maribor sale is on joe, you can connect after the que - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #13 on: November 6, 2017, 12:05:21 pm »
So Brighton dropped to 5 this morning now saying sold out just trying to figure out who could have had 5 credits from last season,as 12 last season dropped to 8 and then 11 10 9 from last season dropped to 4.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #14 on: November 6, 2017, 12:15:38 pm »
So Brighton dropped to 5 this morning now saying sold out just trying to figure out who could have had 5 credits from last season,as 12 last season dropped to 8 and then 11 10 9 from last season dropped to 4.

Not everyone who qualifies gets a ticket, it has to sell out at some level. But yes hardly anyone would be on 5. I would assume there are over 100 people on 3 so if it drops that low then it will be a tough sale on returns

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #15 on: November 6, 2017, 12:44:52 pm »

Got to remember that people will end up on different credits as that's just the maximum they had a chance at buying.

Some will have sold out as there would have been more that qualified than tickets and not all who had those credits from the previous season will have bought.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #16 on: November 6, 2017, 01:00:55 pm »
Thanks Matt but we must be talking handfuls that would have 7 6 or 5 credits,lots at 8 and 4 though.
Kenny Godglish

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 6, 2017, 02:03:18 pm »
It's on sale to 4 credits Pat

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #18 on: November 6, 2017, 02:10:35 pm »
It's on sale to 4 credits Pat
got in went to check out said problem with payment fucking gutted
Kenny Godglish

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 6, 2017, 02:24:09 pm »

You'll get one on returns mate it will start on 4

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #20 on: November 6, 2017, 03:51:19 pm »

... and your consolation prize is that tickets on returns are usually located in prime position. 
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #21 on: November 6, 2017, 04:35:34 pm »
Thanks Paul I actually got as far as entering my three digit code and then payment couldn't be processed the card is in funds so I don't know what the fuck happened.
Kenny Godglish

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #22 on: November 6, 2017, 04:35:55 pm »
... and your consolation prize is that tickets on returns are usually located in prime position. 
Thanks bud
Kenny Godglish

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 7, 2017, 08:01:39 am »
Anyone had theirs delivered from the first sale yet?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #24 on: November 7, 2017, 11:23:28 am »
Yes, arrived on Saturday. Still waiting for the 2nd sale ones though.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #25 on: November 7, 2017, 11:49:57 am »
Mine arrived today from the 1st sale

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #26 on: November 7, 2017, 11:54:18 am »
Two lots from first sale arrived Saturday and today

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #27 on: November 8, 2017, 02:46:57 pm »
ticket arrived today from the 4 sale - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: November 8, 2017, 03:12:20 pm »
2nd sale tickets arrived yesterday.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2017, 05:46:19 pm »
Just noticed my ticket says on it 'subsidised travel included: inclusive transport levy £4 adult' which doesn't sound much. Do we just assume that is enough to cover the distances mentioned earlier in this thread?

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2017, 06:20:02 pm »
It’s free travel from certain stations on showing match ticket

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2017, 07:36:33 pm »
It’s free travel from certain stations on showing match ticket
Yeah from Haywards Heath, Eastbourne or Worthing from memory, just £4 didn't seem much to cover that distance!

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 10:20:19 am »
Yeah from Haywards Heath, Eastbourne or Worthing from memory, just £4 didn't seem much to cover that distance!

That's correct re the stations i have a few mates from home who travel from Eastbourne for Brighton games and all they do is show there ticket

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 10:50:21 am »
That's correct re the stations i have a few mates from home who travel from Eastbourne for Brighton games and all they do is show there ticket

Cheers!

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2017, 11:07:02 am »
Got one just now in the 4 sale that's 4 aways so far this season on 4 credits from last season wasn't expecting this,although second half of the season im only realistically going to get Southampton but still happy.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2017, 11:42:42 am »
Got one just now in the 4 sale that's 4 aways so far this season on 4 credits from last season wasn't expecting this,although second half of the season im only realistically going to get Southampton but still happy.
Maybe they have changed allocations. We will never know due to lack of transparency. But I am amazed this has gone so low seeing as it is a Saturday 3pm and would be popular with hospitality. Decent chance of getting one on 3 credits as well by the looks of it.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2017, 12:54:42 pm »
Maybe they have changed allocations. We will never know due to lack of transparency. But I am amazed this has gone so low seeing as it is a Saturday 3pm and would be popular with hospitality. Decent chance of getting one on 3 credits as well by the looks of it.
Think you'll get fixed up ok Tony fact that they announced a 3 sale means they have enough for all on 4.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2017, 02:03:50 pm »
Not coming up on sales page  :no

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2017, 02:04:16 pm »
Not coming up on sales page  :no

Same, have they forgot!?

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2017, 02:06:03 pm »
It was up till about 1.45. Now no sign of it. WTF I've got a job I'm meant to be doing now