Author Topic: The Office (American version)  (Read 73891 times)

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Office (American version)
« Reply #800 on: January 25, 2024, 10:23:27 pm »
Carell leaving might have been fine if it wasn't for Ed Helms filling the void, he becomes more insufferable with every re-watch.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #801 on: January 25, 2024, 10:32:34 pm »
When I have rewatched it I just skip straight to the finale after the episode where Michael leaves. Never liked Andy and making him the Manager just didn't work.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #802 on: January 25, 2024, 10:56:24 pm »
Carell leaving might have been fine if it wasn't for Ed Helms filling the void, he becomes more insufferable with every re-watch.

I've always blamed The Hangover movie for his character getting pushed that much those final series, was fine as a background character but not one of the leads.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #803 on: January 26, 2024, 01:12:58 am »
I'd also recommend watching the blooper compilations on YouTube if you haven't, probably funnier than the show itself.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #804 on: January 26, 2024, 08:20:36 am »
I'd also recommend watching the blooper compilations on YouTube if you haven't, probably funnier than the show itself.
Yeah - they are great.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #805 on: January 26, 2024, 08:38:02 am »
Been watching reruns on Sky. Season 3 at the moment. Show was great. Some can't distinguish between this and UK one though for some reason.

Pam is adorable!