Author Topic: Kodi / XBMC  (Read 607184 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Kodi / XBMC
« Reply #4160 on: June 16, 2017, 06:42:59 pm »
Oh and Supremacy cannot believe I forgot about that one.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #4161 on: June 16, 2017, 06:56:07 pm »
Tried installing exodus today for a mate but the fusion repo wasn't adding for some reason.

Has that repo changed or anything?

Thanks for the above suggestions btw.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4162 on: June 16, 2017, 07:24:49 pm »
TVaddons were saying that a new super duper update was coming,then on Tuesday they just vanished without saying a word,everything is offline.

Xunity (iStream) then piped up and said that every dev had a home with them if they wanted as they are going nowhere,they vanished today,not a fecking word.

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4163 on: June 16, 2017, 07:25:58 pm »
I use Exodus a lot for TV Shows on the firestick and recently seems to be really hit and miss on the streams.

Is there an issue with Exodus or is there another add-on I could use?

Also, I get a message every now and again about the cache being full....how do I empty it?

I am running Kodi 16.1
I installed the new version and it solved the same issue, may just got rid of old link suppliers as new names now

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4164 on: June 16, 2017, 07:35:26 pm »
I installed the new version and it solved the same issue, may just got rid of old link suppliers as new names now

Are you saying that tvaddons has a new repo address out,if so can I have it please

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #4165 on: June 16, 2017, 10:37:24 pm »
Everything is tits up atm but for tv and movie try Specto,salts,Movie Addictz & fine and dandy (dandy media repo),At the flix,white devil streams,Wolfpack (more powers new home),BOB,Real movies,stream army,uk turks,Elysium/zen,MaverickTV,skynet,the black hat,Sanctuary (new home of deliverance),silent hunter,tinklepad & matalliQ are all working.Evolve is currently down because they are in the middle of a revamp but I expect the new version/new name will be one of the best as they had become one of the best places to go for new releases.

You will get fewer HD options using Jarvis though as it doesn't use https

To clear you cache you want to be opening the ares wizard --> maintenance and click to clear but you also want to be clearing your cache when you close kodi by going to the sticks settings --> applications --> manage installed applications --> clicking on the app/kodi and force stop --> clear cache.You should really do that with all the apps that you have on the stick.
Good advice on clearing cache , I do it all the time

With exodus i clear cache and providers in tools , before very episode and usually have no trouble

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4166 on: June 16, 2017, 11:43:55 pm »
Good advice on clearing cache , I do it all the time

With exodus i clear cache and providers in tools , before very episode and usually have no trouble

I also always clear data on everything apart from Amazon photos,terrarium (if I have anything saved to favourites) & mx player as it loses your settings in them all.

And kodi you obviously never want to delete you data from kodi unless you are wanting to install a new build.

I only usually clear cache and providers in Exodus if I stop getting decent results,it slows it down when you do it.I doubt we will be having exodus for much longer though.

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4167 on: June 16, 2017, 11:54:13 pm »
Are you saying that tvaddons has a new repo address out,if so can I have it please
I am a layperson, but have been using exodus since genesis died. Last month all links on exodus were dead (or crap) , I uninstalled from fire reinstalled and used the TVaddons wizard, now a lot better.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #4168 on: June 16, 2017, 11:59:23 pm »
Looks like SALTS and Exodus are broke, damn. any alternatives surface yet?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4169 on: June 17, 2017, 12:43:17 am »
I am a layperson, but have been using exodus since genesis died. Last month all links on exodus were dead (or crap) , I uninstalled from fire reinstalled and used the TVaddons wizard, now a lot better.

Yeah TVaddons is no more now mate so I suspect that Exodus is on borrowed time as it wont be getting anymore updates.

SALTS is still working as another dev took it over,atm you can only get his repo by downloading the zip from github.

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4170 on: June 17, 2017, 11:17:19 pm »
Zen is still working OK at the mo, been watching some films and TV shows on it tonight.

I imagine give it a while and they will start sorting things out again thats the way it usually goes.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:01:14 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4171 on: June 18, 2017, 08:07:31 am »
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4172 on: June 18, 2017, 11:15:18 am »
Zen is still working OK at the mo, been watching some films and TV shows on it tonight.

I imagine give it a while and they will start sorting things out again thats the way it usually goes.

Zen is still my first choice. Especially now.

Yeah spot on about the waiting game. Can't be sure about what happens next but reminds me a bit with the closing of a torrent sharing site where the next day 10 new ones pop up.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4173 on: June 18, 2017, 02:36:28 pm »
At the minute all the devs seems to be arguing like children & hosts are geting DNS attacked.When BOB gets its server sorted your Zen next upgrade will change it to Elysium or that is what's supposed to happen,when I got the upgrade I ended up with both Zen & Elysium.

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4174 on: June 19, 2017, 09:21:40 am »
Has Exodus gone now then?

Online Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4175 on: June 19, 2017, 10:18:16 am »
According to internet forums, a number of previously shut-down streams are now back online, including:

UK Turk's Playlists is back and working under a new URL

Both 1Channel and SALTS are back, have been updated and can be found in a new repository called k313vra

The Zen addon has been updated and renamed Elysium

Noobs and Nerds Repo is back with a new alternative URL

Specto Fork

The BoB Unrestricted add-on is back and working with a new alternative URL. It also has a new version of the Zen addon renamed Elysium.

Skynet

Players Klub Beta is a new add-on and reportedly seems to be unaffected.

Wolf Pack

Openload Movies

Flixnet

Supremacy

Genesis Reborn

Read more at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/the-kodi-add-ons-still-working-despite-authorities-clamp-down/story-30396763-detail/story.html#GFQ1QP0cfshp7KWE.99

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4176 on: June 19, 2017, 10:40:57 am »
Just updated my Pulse build with Ares Wizard.

And Exodus and UKturks are working again I guess this will also happen to the others.

I guess it will be a running battle now.

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #4177 on: June 20, 2017, 06:59:07 am »
You've done better than I have, tried installing 17 about a dozen times on 3 different devices with nothing​ but the black screen of death.

It maybe the boxes are 4.4 KitKat which does not support Kodi 17 and above, try using SPMC can be found in the PlayStore
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline Liveforthereds67

• Kopite
« Reply #4178 on: June 20, 2017, 07:22:48 am »
From The grape vine.

TV Addons are changing to developing add-ons that would be using legal streams, so most of the add-ons they had will either be gone or the dev asked to find another host for there add-ons, (Seen Email about this to dev's)

Xunity is possibly being taken over by Mucky Duck but that's not yet been confirmed.

I would say the best thing to do is keep to a small amount of add-ons and keep checking sites like Kodiapps and Koditips as well as bestforKodi for the latest on your fav add-ons, I have found the Kodiapps site to be the best for the latest updates for Url's and zip downloads.

Things will die down but until it does and dev's find the right home for there add-ons it will just be a case of watch for the changes. Hey ever year this happens in one way or another at this time and it settles down after a month or so.
YNWA
Twitter @asp67
XBMC TV http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Offline qwerty_in_advance

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4179 on: June 20, 2017, 11:44:10 am »
From The grape vine.

TV Addons are changing to developing add-ons that would be using legal streams, so most of the add-ons they had will either be gone or the dev asked to find another host for there add-ons, (Seen Email about this to dev's)

Xunity is possibly being taken over by Mucky Duck but that's not yet been confirmed.

I would say the best thing to do is keep to a small amount of add-ons and keep checking sites like Kodiapps and Koditips as well as bestforKodi for the latest on your fav add-ons, I have found the Kodiapps site to be the best for the latest updates for Url's and zip downloads.

Things will die down but until it does and dev's find the right home for there add-ons it will just be a case of watch for the changes. Hey ever year this happens in one way or another at this time and it settles down after a month or so.

Cheers for that. Mucky Duck is definitely taking over iStream whether he takes over the other Xunitytalk add-on's or not though not sure.
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #4180 on: June 20, 2017, 03:52:26 pm »
Cheers for that. Mucky Duck is definitely taking over iStream whether he takes over the other Xunitytalk add-on's or not though not sure.

He has done great work on addons I have used a lot in the past so that is good news.

With regards to addons like Zen, will they just update automatically or will we need to add new repos and effectively reinstall them?
JFT97

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4181 on: June 20, 2017, 04:35:26 pm »
He has done great work on addons I have used a lot in the past so that is good news.

With regards to addons like Zen, will they just update automatically or will we need to add new repos and effectively reinstall them?

I think the future development of Zen has been taken over by Noobsandnerds and renamed Elysium. As long as you have their repo installed (http://noobsandnerds.com/portal) it should update automatically.

With all the changes going on at the moment though it might be a good idea to wipe kodi and start from scratch.
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4182 on: June 20, 2017, 04:59:19 pm »
Has anyone tried adding video files manually to Kodi? I've found a decent link but when I add it to Kodi the scraper only grabs a small handful of the film's & TV shows. I can access them all through Videos - Files but don't get the movie information that way.. any ideas?

The link if anyone is interested.. http://dl2.downloado.site/dl2/

Offline GinKop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #4183 on: June 20, 2017, 05:24:03 pm »
I think the future development of Zen has been taken over by Noobsandnerds and renamed Elysium. As long as you have their repo installed (http://noobsandnerds.com/portal) it should update automatically.

With all the changes going on at the moment though it might be a good idea to wipe kodi and start from scratch.

Cheers pal - think I have their repo from when I tried BOB out.

Not a bad shout at all doing a fresh start. I tend to only use a handful of add-ons, although have done a lot of tweaks like zero cache, URL resolver with Real Debrid - they are always a pain to re-do.
JFT97

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4184 on: June 20, 2017, 08:34:53 pm »
I'm new to this (got a firestick for Fathers Day).

I put Kodi onto the Firestick and now with all these things going down, I've got a load of repo's and add ons that don't work.

I want to start again and wipe it clean and then only add the things I know are working for me.

When I try to find out how to do it, it seem to need something from TVaddons, that of course I can't install.

How can I wipe it all and start again?
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Tjfruits

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4185 on: June 20, 2017, 09:04:07 pm »
Is Zen (or whatever it's now called) the best alternative to exodous? I used that for all my films and Tv so really need a replacement.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4186 on: June 20, 2017, 09:05:27 pm »
I'm new to this (got a firestick for Fathers Day).

I put Kodi onto the Firestick and now with all these things going down, I've got a load of repo's and add ons that don't work.

I want to start again and wipe it clean and then only add the things I know are working for me.

When I try to find out how to do it, it seem to need something from TVaddons, that of course I can't install.

How can I wipe it all and start again?

On your firestick home screen scroll to settings - applications  - manage installed applications. Find Kodi and clear data and clear cache. Next time you go into Kodi it will be free of all previously installed add-on's. Be warned though you will lose all your skin settings too..

Go here https://kodiapps.com/addons-chart it gives detailed instructions on how to install new add-on's along with their repo.

Offline bogrollsbike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4187 on: June 20, 2017, 09:08:22 pm »
Is Zen (or whatever it's now called) the best alternative to exodous? I used that for all my films and Tv so really need a replacement.

I put it on my fire tv box and it seems to be very similar to exodus which I also used for films and TV.

Offline GinKop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #4188 on: June 20, 2017, 10:31:58 pm »
I'm pretty sure Zen is a fork of Exodus as Specto was for Genesis. I have been using it for a few months now and it's pretty good.
JFT97

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4189 on: June 20, 2017, 10:40:13 pm »
On your firestick home screen scroll to settings - applications  - manage installed applications. Find Kodi and clear data and clear cache. Next time you go into Kodi it will be free of all previously installed add-on's. Be warned though you will lose all your skin settings too..

Go here https://kodiapps.com/addons-chart it gives detailed instructions on how to install new add-on's along with their repo.

Thanks for that, fresh start.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4190 on: June 21, 2017, 09:41:32 am »
Elysium (ex Zen) has surpassed Exodus for some time now (since Lambda left and stopped updating it) imo cause you get more HD links.

Only bad thing is when I updated the repo and Zen was gone and Elysium was installed, it lost all my shows that I have added to my watchlist. Plus the search function isn't working in the addon's main menu. If you select though TV shows or Movies and then use the search button, it works fine.

Offline GinKop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #4191 on: June 21, 2017, 01:00:32 pm »
Elysium (ex Zen) has surpassed Exodus for some time now (since Lambda left and stopped updating it) imo cause you get more HD links.

Only bad thing is when I updated the repo and Zen was gone and Elysium was installed, it lost all my shows that I have added to my watchlist. Plus the search function isn't working in the addon's main menu. If you select though TV shows or Movies and then use the search button, it works fine.

My Zen addon is still working okay but conscious it will stop returning links soon. Which repo have you updated to in order to get Elysium?
JFT97

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4192 on: June 21, 2017, 01:07:03 pm »
My Zen addon is still working okay but conscious it will stop returning links soon. Which repo have you updated to in order to get Elysium?
IIRC I just right clicked on the Zen addon, selected update and gave me one thing available for update (think it was a repo). It then deleted the Zen and installed automatically Elysium. Happened yesterday yet can't remember for sure. Haha.

There are instructions for Elysium anyway for a 'clean' install. Google it.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4193 on: June 23, 2017, 01:23:12 am »
I still have both Zen and Elysium with Zen giving the best results.

Bob's back online and seems to be working better than ever.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4194 on: June 23, 2017, 09:06:19 pm »
Elysium gone to shit for me now, loads of HD links disappeared since yesterday

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4195 on: June 23, 2017, 09:39:23 pm »
Elysium gone to shit for me now, loads of HD links disappeared since yesterday

I've hardly used Kodi since it went to shit,just been keeping up to date and won't bother until they have stopped falling out with each other and have all settled with new servers and homes for their repos.

Been watching all my stuff on Terrarium

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4196 on: June 24, 2017, 12:37:20 am »
Anyone having problems with Exodus,open up Ares wizard,go to video addons --> Exodus --> Unistall it & then reinstall it,now it should work.

With salts make sure that you go to salts settings and auto configure it (sets up how the results are shown),then go to salts settings ---> Scroll right to Source Management ---> Scroll down to Scraper Timeout ---> Click on it and press right to change it to 30 seconds
---> Scroll down and click OK and then shutdown kodi.Many people think that SALTS doesn't work when all they need to do is follow those steps.

Also if you do't get hd results on your first scan just press back button and scan again,then any providers that were missed because of time out will give results.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #4197 on: June 24, 2017, 01:14:34 am »
Both Zen and Exodus work fine for me and I've not updated or changed anything
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4198 on: June 24, 2017, 07:28:18 am »
Working a bit better now since I updated to 17.3

Anyone know what addon has some working links for the wire? I just watched the first series on exodus but now the second series has no working links on elysium...

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4199 on: June 24, 2017, 09:11:24 am »
Try StreamHub