Author Topic: Post your dreams  (Read 43173 times)

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Re: post your dreams thread
« Reply #80 on: February 9, 2010, 02:59:14 pm »
From what I can remember of it, my one last night revolved around going to watch Ross Noble, with two people from school I've not seen in years. Then we all started throwing sweets on the floor at the gig, and Noble ate them all.

No idea.
AHA!

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #81 on: February 9, 2010, 03:03:13 pm »
I had one in February 2005 about us beating Chelsea in the final of the CL that year with a goal in the dying minutes.

Was almost gutted when we beat them in the semis as I thought we wouldn't win it then.

I also remember one I had many years ago where I was in a conservatory at the bottom of a neighbour's garden (although IRL, there is no conservatory there) and there was a party going on. There was a Five song playing in the background and then suddenly Kevin Webster and Curly Watts from Coronation St came in and started doing the monkey.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2010, 04:06:30 pm by jeffiner1892 »
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2010, 09:04:36 am »
I had a dream last night that Boycie from 'Only Fools and Horses' was attacking me with a zimmerframe and walking stick in the Job Centre.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Spectre

• One Day In the Life of Ivan Sphincterovich. Inmate 00013 of RAWK Gulag 25
  • Boys Pen
  • AngrY
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2010, 09:29:15 am »
I dreamt yesterday about fighting a Napoli Ultra and bashing his head in. Too bad it it was my pillow.
GENERAL LUCAS LEIVA , MIDFIELD REGIMENT.

Racism is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out
NO Race , NO Ethnicity , NO Religion. Only Human.

Offline nialloo27

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2010, 10:01:53 am »
Had a dream it was 2 nil to bolton at half time after a dodgy penalty, dont know what happened in the 2nd half

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2010, 10:12:47 am »
jeez my dreams are as bizarre as my drunken antics. i wouldnt know where to start.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2010, 10:36:42 am »
Had a dream I was in Paranormal Activity except when the house started getting haunted I got the TV and ran out of there, then I woke up.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2010, 12:36:09 pm »
Anyone used to have dreams when they were kids, and you were left in the car and then the car would misteriously start it's own engine and you'd be left there shitting yourself not knowing how to drive or stop the car?

Only just seen this post, yes I had those dreams all the time!
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2010, 01:29:52 pm »
I had my recurring dream again last night. I seem to have it roughly every two months or so.  Anyway, it's where I'm back at home and I'm always rushing to be ready for the school bus but I always miss it.  Don't know why the hell this keeps coming back.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2010, 01:33:59 pm »
Anyone used to have dreams when they were kids, and you were left in the car and then the car would misteriously start it's own engine and you'd be left there shitting yourself not knowing how to drive or stop the car?

Yes! Except mine wasn't actually a dream.

I was 5, and we use to live on this hill-side road thing, so the car started to move towards the edge of the hill (huge ditch at the bottom of it), and I was left inside, no breaks applied the car, my mum had gone to open the gates. Child lock was on too, but I managed to get to the front seat and jump out in time.

Closest near death experience for me, not going to lie. ;D

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2010, 02:40:47 pm »
Had a dream that my friend gave birth to Chinese triplets (she's white and English) but when they came out they were in these large, sparkly, pink eggs and she had to carry them around in a box until they hatched. We went to the beach with them and a shark started attacking people so she buried them under the sand and couldn't find them again.  :o
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Spectre

• One Day In the Life of Ivan Sphincterovich. Inmate 00013 of RAWK Gulag 25
  • Boys Pen
  • AngrY
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2010, 06:56:50 pm »
Had a dream that my friend gave birth to Chinese triplets (she's white and English) but when they came out they were in these large, sparkly, pink eggs and she had to carry them around in a box until they hatched. We went to the beach with them and a shark started attacking people so she buried them under the sand and couldn't find them again.  :o
What concoction of drugs? I want to have some too.
GENERAL LUCAS LEIVA , MIDFIELD REGIMENT.

Racism is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out
NO Race , NO Ethnicity , NO Religion. Only Human.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2010, 07:02:11 pm »
had a weird one last night where i was at the house of one of my ex girlfriends and she was having a party but no-one there would talk to me. they were all dressed up and i had a waterproof coat on zipped right up. then they brought cake in for everyone but all they gave me was cheese. i walked slowly out of the house to go and turned around to see if anyone noticed i'd gone. the only person that noticed was a fat bloke with a beard who was wearing a dress and peeping out of the front door.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2010, 07:03:48 pm »
had a weird one last night where i was at the house of one of my ex girlfriends and she was having a party but no-one there would talk to me. they were all dressed up and i had a waterproof coat on zipped right up. then they brought cake in for everyone but all they gave me was cheese. i walked slowly out of the house to go and turned around to see if anyone noticed i'd gone. the only person that noticed was a fat bloke with a beard who was wearing a dress and peeping out of the front door.

Could be predicting someone's future tonight with the whole dressing up theme. Weird!
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Online RedGuy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2010, 08:00:03 pm »
Well a few nights ago I went to sleep naked and woke up all sticky if that's what you're asking.

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2010, 08:18:45 pm »
Dreamt this morning that;

I met Stephen Merchant in a pub and he told me that in the next series of 'An Idiot Abroad', Pilkington teaches English to foreigners in Dublin.

If this comes to pass I'll shit myself.

Offline mildale

• Mildly Jealous of a custom title
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2010, 08:52:36 pm »
A few weeks ago now I dreamt I was a Dalek hybrid with Stephen Merchant and Matt Berry. Best dream ever!
www.twitter.com/mildale89

Oh and dont use Mars bars as sex tools. Took me ages to get it all out.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: November 2, 2010, 08:25:29 pm »
had one the other day i was arguing with roy hodgson over how many languages he speaks. fucked up.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline adopted_scouser

• Whooooosssshhh!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • I don't like cats.
« Reply #98 on: November 3, 2010, 01:48:16 pm »
I had a mental dream last night.  I went down to stay with a mate of mine, who is at Uni in Bristol.  I go to his, met his housemates, settle in etc, then he has to go to lectures for three hours.  Leaves me watching telly with his housemates, who seemed pretty sound.  One of them was a bird, who was fit as fuck, and after speaking to eachother for about 10 minutes, we decided that we fancied the pants off eachother, and had to shag eachother.  So we went up to her room, ripping eachothers clothes off etc, then she says "I can't do this, I need to post a letter first."  Which I thought was strange, for some reason they had a postbox in their garden, she went there, and did a runner, I was like wtf.  So I went after her, and she'd gone to some big waterpark thing.  It was good though, at the main reception, they had some invention for missing people within the park, I told them her name, and it came up on their computer, AS A MAN.  I saw said man, who was being bodyguarded by Barrack Obama, except it wasn't Barrack Obama cos he was like 8ft tall, and some little blonde secretary woman.  Then some random came along, and told me that the "girl" I had nearly shagged, was actually some kind of werewolf, but instead of turning into a wolf, she turned into a man from time to time.  I ran over, and grabbed this big Barrack Obama by the balls, squeezing them, he was proper in agony, then he was on the floor, and I went to the blonde secretary woman, and said "You can fuck off and all." and roundhouse kicked her in the face.  Then I went up to the werewolfmanthing, and said "What the fuck are you?" and she was like "I'm sorry Mike.  I never meant for it to end like this."  and then she teleported away.  Wtf.
She keeps getting texts off him saying "Oh please take me back, I love you and I'm still not over you". We read them together naked and then we laugh about it. Then she blows me off.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: November 3, 2010, 02:06:56 pm »
thats some messy shit right there.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #100 on: November 3, 2010, 02:08:18 pm »
I hardly dream anymore.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #101 on: November 3, 2010, 02:16:32 pm »
I had a mental dream last night.  I went down to stay with a mate of mine, who is at Uni in Bristol.  I go to his, met his housemates, settle in etc, then he has to go to lectures for three hours.  Leaves me watching telly with his housemates, who seemed pretty sound.  One of them was a bird, who was fit as fuck, and after speaking to eachother for about 10 minutes, we decided that we fancied the pants off eachother, and had to shag eachother.  So we went up to her room, ripping eachothers clothes off etc, then she says "I can't do this, I need to post a letter first."  Which I thought was strange, for some reason they had a postbox in their garden, she went there, and did a runner, I was like wtf.  So I went after her, and she'd gone to some big waterpark thing.  It was good though, at the main reception, they had some invention for missing people within the park, I told them her name, and it came up on their computer, AS A MAN.  I saw said man, who was being bodyguarded by Barrack Obama, except it wasn't Barrack Obama cos he was like 8ft tall, and some little blonde secretary woman.  Then some random came along, and told me that the "girl" I had nearly shagged, was actually some kind of werewolf, but instead of turning into a wolf, she turned into a man from time to time.  I ran over, and grabbed this big Barrack Obama by the balls, squeezing them, he was proper in agony, then he was on the floor, and I went to the blonde secretary woman, and said "You can fuck off and all." and roundhouse kicked her in the face.  Then I went up to the werewolfmanthing, and said "What the fuck are you?" and she was like "I'm sorry Mike.  I never meant for it to end like this."  and then she teleported away.  Wtf.

Sounds a bit like that Johnny Bravo ep where he meets the perfect woman only to discover she becomes a werewolf at night and on Wednesdays turns into an annoying little bald man called Melvin who collects stamps.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #102 on: November 3, 2010, 02:45:48 pm »
the maddest dream i've had was a wacky races style race across this huge desert, i was in a floating bathtub.  ;D

Back when i was 13 i had a proper series of fucked up dreams about the film alien, they occured over three nights, and were quite short but scared the bejesus out of me.

the first one was the huge fat guy, walking through a foggy marsh with a small alien on his shoulder, his eyes were yellow and he was walkin towards this car, i knew there was something bad in the car but i couldnt look away was like a film, he got to the car and something lept at him, it all went black and i woke up terrified for some reason.

The next night i dreamt that i was a soldier putting on armour and checking a weapon and getting ready to go and fight the aliens, i look across the barrack room and there is me, getting ready, and i look proper scared, then there's this loud voice that says, its time, and then it goes black and i wake up

The final dream was manic, was a warzone and my side were getting slaughtered, i kill loads of these aliens but they keep coming, more of my side die untill its just me and myself, then i see myself get dragged away and ripped apart by these aliens, then my gun runs out of ammo, these things pounce and it goes black, and i wake up terrified.

was proper nasty  :-\

Offline Myshkin

• Kopite
« Reply #103 on: November 3, 2010, 04:28:57 pm »
Bits I remember from my dream last night:

- Some bird from Bucharest wanted me to take a picture of her on her phone.

- My dream seemed to be set at some holiday camp or activity place.

- Lots of random people I know randomly popping in and out of the dream, I remember lots of beds or mattresses all over the place in some sort of hostel.

- I was showering in my dream and started to piss in the shower, only for some kid I knew from school to get down on the floor, look up and laugh at me. I then proceeded to piss all over him, even in his mouth - WTF - luckily I wasn't pissing in real life!

Before that though I had about 4 nights in a row with dreams involving Cheryl Cole so it hasn't been bad for me in dream world recently.

Offline pascoli

• Shit Googler & Easily Amused Bar Steward...
  • Legacy Fan
  • PER ARDUA AD ASTRA
« Reply #104 on: November 3, 2010, 06:18:27 pm »
My ex from Dublin kept popping up in my dreams around 2 or 3 weeks ago, was puzzled by it but just let it go.

Went to me mums over the weekend, and accessed me facebook, she'd messaged me on that telling me she was pregnant. (fuck all to do with me, haven't seen her in 6 years)

Just seemed weird that she had sent the message that I hadnt seen round the same time i was dreamin about her.
INTERNET TERRORIST. AND PROUD TOO.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: November 3, 2010, 07:17:29 pm »
My landlady just told me that she had a dream that I got banged up for 30 years?

Offline Myshkin

• Kopite
« Reply #106 on: November 3, 2010, 09:47:34 pm »
My landlady just told me that she had a dream that I got banged up for 30 years?

Leave the country.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: November 3, 2010, 10:22:26 pm »
Leave the country.
But I'm innocent.
I don't know what I've done!!!

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #108 on: November 3, 2010, 10:35:07 pm »
But I'm innocent.
I don't know what I've done!!!

Aren't you in Dundalk? They'll probably make up something to pin on you.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline the good half

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: November 3, 2010, 10:57:08 pm »
Aren't you in Dundalk? They'll probably make up something to pin on you.
Worse. Im a Dundalk man in D4!
I tell you...I've been framed.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #110 on: November 3, 2010, 10:57:54 pm »
Then they really WILL find something to pin on you. :P

YNWA Rafa.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Winner of RAWK's sexiest adolescent, as awarded by the Rt. Hon. CJ Parker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: November 3, 2010, 11:05:50 pm »
Had a dream I was at my GFs and we were watching some unknown film when she dissolves so I'm left in the room looking like I pissed myself when her dad walks in.

I'm thinking it's a message for the future

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: November 4, 2010, 02:48:08 am »
Some guy I work with was in a pedal car by my house and I demanded he gave me a number for the nearest payphone so I could walk further as they were catching up to me.  I got the number out of him and in the end ended up in some house.  Fit bird was there, bish bash bosh we went at it while I was sat in a chair (and apparently there was an audience as she stood up during the act and I wanted to cover my bits with her bits if you know what I mean) and then it just sort of ended up with nothing happening.  The worst bit is I know the girl as I recognised her in my dream but now I can't but a name to the face, or a face to anything as it's gone out of my head.

Let's see what tonight brings.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: November 4, 2010, 10:37:10 pm »
Could be predicting someone's future tonight with the whole dressing up theme. Weird!
it gets weirder mate. i just did a search for the street where she lives on google street view, i've never been there before and didn't even know what kind of houses were there, but what i found was the exact same house as i saw in my dream.  :o

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: November 5, 2010, 01:00:02 am »
my re-occuring dream is that my teeth keep falling out :\ weird

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #115 on: November 5, 2010, 09:30:46 am »
bizzare dream last night, i was a ghost, hunting other evil ghosts, whilst trying to avoid capture by the ghostbusters. I knew i shouldnt have watched so much Ghost Adventures and Paranormal State last night  :butt

Offline Captain Wolf Biscuit

• There's a really funny story behind this actually. I'm captain of my local team and at one xmas party I wolfed down a soggy biscuit and behold! My username was born!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long Live The King
« Reply #116 on: November 5, 2010, 10:17:12 am »
my re-occuring dream is that my teeth keep falling out :\ weird

I've heard this means that you're insecure about your appearance.

I have the weirdest, most imaginative dreams I've ever heard, but most of them are nearly impossible to describe as situations, people and locations constantly change and they only make sense in my own head.

One of the easier to follow dreams that I remember was that I was part of a group of friends and one of our friends died. He came back as a green monster with curly horns so it was alright. He was just the same as before apart from being green. And having horns. Then he started to change and he was always angry and he started growing until he was huge and broke the ceiling of the house we were in. So we all ran away, but out of all of us I was the only one with a trolley license so we all jumped in the trolley and I started to driving us away. As we got to the top of the hill the only thing that could be seen on the horizon was our green horned friend's head that was huge, as in biblically huge and then I woke up.
« Last Edit: November 5, 2010, 10:23:50 am by Captain Wolf Biscuit »
"Liverpool is my home and I will be back" - Rafa Benitez

An Internet Terrorist and proud of it.

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: November 5, 2010, 10:17:51 am »
I've heard this means that you're insecure about your appearance.

cos hes an ugly fucker probably
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: November 5, 2010, 10:21:03 am »
cos hes an ugly fucker probably
Im a fine looking chap thank you very much! hah, weird cos my apperence is something im very happy with, im more insecure about personality. Ive a heard a few theories for it, like it means im hiding something, or maybe im just worried my teeth will all fall out will day!

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: November 5, 2010, 10:36:51 am »
vain gobshite ;) hope yer teeth fall out