Author Topic: Britain's Hardest?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
Britain's Hardest?
« on: February 24, 2006, 10:24:38 pm »
Shit TV Show on sky 3 (011 Freeview) Hosted by East End hardman Phil Mitchel aka Steve McFadden. This show supposedly hosts the cream of Britain's hard cases going head to head against each other in such contests as smashig a motor to bits with a sledge hammer and holding your breath under water (in a glass box) etc etc

Fuckin' hard cases my arse!  These are just fatty rugger bugger types from Hertsfodeshire etc or roofers from Doncaster competing for some worthless trophy.  Fuck I wouldn't be bothered if it wasn't for the fact that there's nothing but shite on the other channels to watch!

How's about a RAWK hardest competition?  I challenge you fuckers........I once ate 6 I REPEAT SIX!!! Weetabix in one go!    Beat that!

Pheeny

Re: Britain's Hardest?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 10:30:45 pm »
I once slept in the same hotel room as John Hall...

Offline redmen9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:38:46 pm »

In the same bed?  If so, I guess that trumps my weetabix boast!!

Pheeny

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 10:57:13 pm »
says nowt about the same bed!

Offline America's Sweetheart

• I love you all dearly. Artichoke Festival Queen; the poster formerly known as Low.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boypants.
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 11:12:48 pm »
I nearly died* in pregnancy, had a Casaerean, and was up and around three days later, with only over-the-counter painkillers.

Like to see any of you hard-cases beat that ;)

*Note: This claim may include an element of exaggeration for effect. But I really could've popped my clogs.

Offline Fat Tony

• Run Rosie Run!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 11:26:23 pm »
I once sat with a whole row of 'brummie reds' and refrained from punching any of them, while hearing them butchering our anthem in a strong Birmingham accent. It takes a harder man to walk away. :P

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 12:14:17 am »
I can eat a tescos jam doughnut in one bite.
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline The Scouseologist

• Weak-bladdered, ultimately repentant pie-hog
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 03:03:57 am »
Its me tonight la!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum europe vincendarum

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 09:02:21 am »
I was jumped on by a fat Scotsman, arse first.

Not even a bruise.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 10:26:29 am »
Had a length of innards chopped out.  Discharged from hospital four days later on the Christmas Eve.  Cooked the Christmas Dinner the following day.  On New Year's Eve morning my stiches burst and I returned to hospital to be re-sewn up.  Hosted a New Years Eve party that evening as planned.   Apart from being compulsorily put on a morphine drip post operation, I don't hold with pain killers at all.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.