Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Youth and Under 23 Thread
« Last post by Jookie on Today at 02:01:09 PM »
Everton had four academy players playing today while we had none. Why should they be worried at Finch Farm?

We have only had one academy player play for us in the league this year. Even the much maligned Chelsea have had more.

None of Everton's academy players would get into our 1st team on any sort of regular basis.

On the flip side, Woodburn and TAA would have regular appearances for Everton. There's an argument that the likes of Wilson and Brewster would be getting on the bench at Everton.

Production from youth teams peaks and troughs. Everton have been very good at getting players through their academy and into their 1st team squad. We haven't been as good. Partially because of the quality of the youth set ups. Partially because it's more difficult to break into Liverpool's 1st team squad.

I don't buy the argument that our academy is now better than Everton's. It might be. It might not. When you look at how many professional footballers both academies have produced over the last 3-5 years then you get a real idea about how they compare. Too many factors in play when just comparing results at youth level.
Saw that when I watched the match back this morning. Looked good :)

Anyone else able to help out at all at West Brom? Chris and Ollie will be helping again but any extra is always welcome! Just get in touch!

Banner has looked good, I’d be happy to help at the West Brom game, could grab my dad to help too I’m sure. We’re both in the Kop mind so not sure if that’s an issue
News and Current Affairs / Re: Bitcoin
« Last post by Not that Gareth on Today at 01:58:55 PM »
The GDAX exchange is massively out of whack with the other exchanges, its trading LTC at $360 it is barely $300 on the other exchanges.
This is actually amazing -

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/S-4rhjO6xYg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/S-4rhjO6xYg</a>

Favourite moment at 7 minutes in  :lmao
General Football and Sport / Re: JM6 - Manager at Empty Trafford
« Last post by clinical on Today at 01:58:36 PM »
Is the Milk cup still up for grabs? Mourinho will be using that to show us how many trophies he's won this season.
I know it's futile now,but is there a breakdown of what brexiteers wanted? Id guess right to make up our own rules, not sending money to brussels and ability to control immigration me up the lions share, those and sovreignty which is probably the above.
All of those are being rapidly evaporating now.
Media and Arts / Re: The Apprentice 2017
« Last post by sinnermichael on Today at 01:58:14 PM »
Genuinely have no idea who'll make the final two. None of them really stand out from the rest.
General Football and Sport / Re: JM6 - Manager at Empty Trafford
« Last post by FiSh77 on Today at 01:58:01 PM »
The old woman trying to say something on 55 seconds.

"id like to say something about Mourinho..."

The Gobby Manc just shouted her away from the mic.

:lmao

Don't take the piss out of her, she's someone's nannoh
News and Current Affairs / Re: The F*cking Liar & Deranged Animal.
« Last post by Ray K on Today at 01:57:49 PM »
@realDonaldTrump

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

I love it when the President* implies that a US Senator is a whore.  Yay 2017!!

I'm asterisking President* from now on. If its good enough for Charlie Pierce and Doonesbury, it's good enough for me.
Some players naturally can play more game and get away with it , even flourish.Salah seems that type .

Hope you're right - Suarez was certainly one such player! Of course I'm not against Salah starting, just that based on how he looked against Everton towards the end, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts on the bench in this one. Not when we have so many games coming up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10