Author Topic: Kopites, The title and our part in it.  (Read 5144 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Kopites, The title and our part in it.
« on: December 28, 2023, 11:04:46 pm »
The reds are top of the league

If you go, or don’t go, if you verse in here or don’t, or just view - now is the time to put all the grumbles behind us, now is our time to show up - the league title, is in our grasp, not won, but in our grasp.
Yes, some will say it’s too early, and yes, they’ll have a point, but now is our time that we, the famous 12th man of the famous Spion Kop - on and off the field, man or woman or whatever your persuasion be, now is the time we show up, it’s in our hands everybody, let’s leave nothing out there.

I, and many more like me have done this before and this, this time, this turn of season, this is where we as a set of fans make the difference, and like no other. Call this a call arms if you wish, call it a bucket of cold water in your face - this is to make everyone understand, that we - everyone - has a part to play. Have a think abar that.

Cue carnage after a Newcastle 1-1 draw… 🤣😂🤣😂  I joke, it won’t, because we will win.

Come on you mighty reds

PS. I’ve drank enough today to sink a battleship 😎
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:19:47 am by Marv Murchin »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Teapot Bob

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Merry New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 12:55:39 am »
Well said 👏

Arsenal game was pretty good overall - very good in parts

Let's rise to the situation as a fanbase - it can make a big difference to the lads in red when we do

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Kopites, The title and our part in it.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 04:01:52 pm »
Tellin ye, get behind the red men, it’s on.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 04:06:09 pm »
Tellin ye, get behind the red men, it’s on.

I’m in , gonna be a good one tomorrow night

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 04:07:54 pm »
I’m in , gonna be a good one tomorrow night

Love to hear the Kopites roar

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 04:11:14 pm »
Should be good tomorrow, under the lights, top of the league.

But we have to make it good. Dont pass the buck.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 05:38:04 pm »
Taken from another thread

Happy New Year everyone and everywhere.

For those of us who are going to the match it's an early night, because let's face it new years eve is shite. No hangovers and a party tomorrow instead.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 05:39:08 pm »
I don't see why we can't win it this year. We have young players that will still improve further. Let's just ride out AFCON and the Asia games.

Online slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2023, 05:58:59 pm »
Them 4 points lost at home to Man U and Arsenal really sting the way they both are playing at the moment. I feel we have to win 15 of our last 19 league games maybe 14 as long as we beat City at home. Them c*nts must have been laughing there tits off at us and Arsenal not extending the gap while they were in Saudi.

If we can somehow get 12 in the next 4 with Mo missing 3 of the games and we can get Robbo, Thiago and maybe Baj back we might have a chance to build momentum for the run in and go right to the last couple of games against the cheats.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2023, 06:10:05 pm »
Them 4 points lost at home to Man U and Arsenal really sting the way they both are playing at the moment. I feel we have to win 15 of our last 19 league games maybe 14 as long as we beat City at home. Them c*nts must have been laughing there tits off at us and Arsenal not extending the gap while they were in Saudi.
Its just an indication of where we are development wise and the fact that all teams are dropping points.

City are the threat because they have all the experience gained from their cheating.

All we can do is support the team tomorrow (and beyond) and hope that we have a couple more players back come the next league match.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2023, 06:20:09 pm »
"Chasing the Title Part 2"  8)

We're still not quite clicking in all areas, which makes us vulnerable to one of City's infamous new year winning streaks. We can't afford to put a foot wrong, but too many teams raise their game against us.

I don't know if we need one of those players in January who can unlock defences, or will hope the likes of Jota and Thiago can quickly be back to their best. Either way, the margin for error is tight.

Come on you red lads! :scarf
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2023, 06:23:38 pm »

If we can somehow get 12 in the next 4 with Mo missing 3 of the games and we can get Robbo, Thiago and maybe Baj back we might have a chance to build momentum for the run in and go right to the last couple of games against the cheats.

You'll just get depressed thinking like that though, instead think about all the points we've won from seemingly impossible positions.

That makes you smile 😁

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2023, 08:00:12 pm »
If you have a ticket just make noise. Doesnt matter what kind of noise you make just be loud.
Seen us win everything

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2023, 08:06:26 pm »
If you have a ticket just make noise. Doesnt matter what kind of noise you make just be loud.

Fart noises count then, right?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2023, 10:04:43 pm »

Boos? ;D

Online slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2023, 10:14:11 pm »
You'll just get depressed thinking like that though, instead think about all the points we've won from seemingly impossible positions.

That makes you smile 😁

Your exactly right. Isnt it 19 points from losing positions? This Christmas period always makes my depression worse :butt :butt hence my mindset is a bit more negative than usual. I should enjoy the journey more without thinking to much about the destination.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2023, 10:30:08 pm »
Fart noises count then, right?

Another serving of curry? Why, yes, thank you... ;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2023, 10:35:29 pm »
Your exactly right. Isnt it 19 points from losing positions? This Christmas period always makes my depression worse :butt :butt hence my mindset is a bit more negative than usual. I should enjoy the journey more without thinking to much about the destination.

Is right mate  ;D

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2023, 11:09:12 pm »
Another serving of curry? Why, yes, thank you... ;D

As long as it’s Dolphin curry.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #19 on: January 1, 2024, 12:14:27 am »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 1, 2024, 07:15:16 am »
It can and will make the difference. We've seen it many times, when legs and minds are tired it can breathe a new lease of life and suck it from the opposition.

With a game of fine margins even if it adds 5% (obviously impossible to quantify) then it could be the difference.

Online FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #21 on: January 1, 2024, 02:27:38 pm »
The Rd End was right.

Offline kop306

• Anny Roader
« Reply #22 on: January 1, 2024, 02:29:14 pm »
liverpool win the league

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #23 on: January 1, 2024, 03:05:53 pm »
Libpool Libpool Top of the League!

I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 1, 2024, 03:11:28 pm »

You're looking at it wrong - no team ever in the history of Division 1/ PL has won every game, 100pts is the record, 99pts is ours, every winner ever has dropped points, that's football. What matters is that after 19 games Libpool are TOP OF THE LEAGUE., a win tonight puts us 3 pts clear. it's in our own hands. If we amass more points than the rest between now and the end of the season, we'll win it. Thats the focus
Jurgen YNWA

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #25 on: January 1, 2024, 03:53:16 pm »
Taken from another thread

Are we all ready to party?
Lunch out at the elephant with a few drinks and now ready to head up to Anfield. Loud, loud and louder later on everyone.

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 1, 2024, 04:56:14 pm »

Fans of all those clubs below us must be saying the same thing. Just be grateful you're not one of them.

Offline shank94

• Currently at minus 10 and falling...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 1, 2024, 05:29:53 pm »

PS. I’ve drank enough today to sink a battleship 😎

I don't get how other people can do it so coherently. I can't type for shit when I am drunk  ;D
Everyone knows it's Shanks, Shank is part of my name.

Offline kop306

• Anny Roader
« Reply #28 on: January 2, 2024, 10:35:27 am »
we set the standard last night

need to keep it going

Online Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
We need our 12th Man
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2024, 07:50:58 pm »
I know there is a thread regarding the atmosphere at Anfield and i might get told there is no need for a new thread for this. If thats the case then fair enough. But we are in a title race and its Jurgens last. We have serious injury problems and what most would normally hope to be a fairly routine win against Luton suddenly seems very tricky. We have our noses in front but a slip up here could ultimately be huge. Anyone at Anfield on Wednesday needs to do all they can to help the reds over the line for what would be a massive 3 pts and send the team off to Wembley with a spring in their step. Come on, spread the word and make it happen.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: We need our 12th Man
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2024, 08:02:17 pm »
I know there is a thread regarding the atmosphere at Anfield and i might get told there is no need for a new thread for this. If thats the case then fair enough. But we are in a title race and its Jurgens last. We have serious injury problems and what most would normally hope to be a fairly routine win against Luton suddenly seems very tricky. We have our noses in front but a slip up here could ultimately be huge. Anyone at Anfield on Wednesday needs to do all they can to help the reds over the line for what would be a massive 3 pts and send the team off to Wembley with a spring in their step. Come on, spread the word and make it happen.

Good post and echo the sentiments, but aside from the Atmosphere at Anfield thread, we also have this one thats pretty much the same  :thumbup

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355313.0

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2024, 08:07:44 pm »
Good post and echo the sentiments, but aside from the Atmosphere at Anfield thread, we also have this one thats pretty much the same  :thumbup

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355313.0

Christ I was pissed :lmao

Am fuckin right tho!

Online Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2024, 08:08:52 pm »
Yep, i know KJ. I think im just feeling massively nervous over Wednesday. A good win at the weekend tempered by more injuries followed by the cheats dropping points. We all know what a difference an up for it Anfield makes but sometimes opponents like Luton doesn't get it going. The lads need it on Wednesday.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 08:11:34 pm by Anfield Kopite »

Online Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2024, 08:09:13 pm »

Am fuckin right tho!
Absolutely Chopper

Online stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2024, 08:11:16 pm »
It’ll be dead as fuck we’re playing Luton Town ffs 🙃

Online Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2024, 08:12:54 pm »
It’ll be dead as fuck we’re playing Luton Town ffs 🙃
Which is my point. If you are going, play your part.

Offline Vegeta

• Is definitely a vegetable. All posts stink like sprouts.
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2024, 08:16:16 pm »
Agreed, really need to step it up don’t think it’s been good enough considering  this is Jurgen’s last dance !
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 08:18:23 pm by Vegeta »
150 IQ never wrong.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2024, 08:16:40 pm »

Am fuckin right tho!
Youve lost me Chops, I was pointing out that another fine poster (you lid) has already started, were top of the league bring your voices thread.

UTR

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2024, 08:20:13 pm »
Alright Delia!

Online Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2024, 08:21:41 pm »
Agreed, really need to step it up don’t think it’s been good enough considering  this is Jurgen’s last dance !
Exactly. If anyone goes with the attitude of its Luton so can't be arsed then you don't deserve the way this squad has fought this season. Maybe start going the Emptyhad instead. Hoo-ray.