Author Topic: Programmes  (Read 23534 times)

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
Re: Programmes
« Reply #80 on: September 8, 2007, 09:59:03 pm »
i have a menu for Liverpools after match meal 1971 fa cup final, what would that be worth ?

Difficult to say as there won't be many around, but it's not as sought after as tickets and programmes.  We lost as well, which doesn't help :-[

Does anybody know anywhere reliable I can get a programme for Istanbul?

I've had a look on google and that wasn't much use?

They are often on ebay

Offline maths master

• Genius.
  • Kopite
« Reply #81 on: September 8, 2007, 10:53:01 pm »
I've got a load in the attic my uncle collected.  Liverpool and Everton Programmes from the 50's and 60's, even ones from when New Brighton had a team, Eastbourne and Chester.  Not looked through em for a few years though, maybe I should dig them out.  Also got a Billy Liddell autobiography, signed by ......Billy Lidell.
He's won the cup for Liverpool.........all by himself!

Offline Joff

• Nah.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: September 9, 2007, 01:26:42 pm »
I've got a lovely MINT condition green program from the '77 FA Cup Final vs Utd.
Er, Liverpool v West ham in 73, or 77, not sure.

And loads from the last 4-5 years.
Nah.

Offline seabee

• Kemlynite
« Reply #83 on: September 9, 2007, 02:08:11 pm »
Does anyone know how much a mint copy of the 1966 Cup Winners Cup Final is worth? It's coming up for sale at an auction soon with a guide price of €40, I know we lost but i it was our first european final so i might bid on it if the price was right.

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: September 9, 2007, 02:23:50 pm »
Here's a link to a fairly decent programme reference website which gives a guideline to the rarity or otherwise of programmes from the major games & finals http://www.btinternet.com/~j.cookman/cpindex.html

Offline andym41

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #85 on: September 9, 2007, 02:48:12 pm »
Does anybody know anywhere reliable I can get a programme for Istanbul?

This site is pretty good - I have used them plenty of times for Finals and Internationals.

http://cnb-host2.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/footballprogrammes?listPos=&op=catalogue-products-null&prodCategoryID=11

At the moment they have 7 left from Istanbul.

Offline Timeless Melody

• Kopite
« Reply #86 on: September 9, 2007, 02:54:11 pm »
I've got Hansen's testimonial signed by Hansen, Barnes, & Beadsley plus team sheet, ticket menu from the sponsors lounge. I've got scans if anyone see them.

Offline maths master

• Genius.
  • Kopite
« Reply #87 on: September 9, 2007, 07:27:49 pm »
yeh, i've got hansens testimonial, but unsigned.  I've got the 84 milk cup final somewhere.
He's won the cup for Liverpool.........all by himself!

Offline the red rebel

• Legacy Fan
  • our eyes hath seen the glory
« Reply #88 on: September 9, 2007, 07:46:04 pm »
i cant find any of our games on that site that  are anything past 2 stars, ie very easy to get an worth little.

ive got quite a few on that list worth 2 stars, more sentimental than financial for me.

Offline Rhino

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #89 on: September 9, 2007, 08:11:07 pm »
Does anyone know how much a mint copy of the 1966 Cup Winners Cup Final is worth? It's coming up for sale at an auction soon with a guide price of €40, I know we lost but i it was our first european final so i might bid on it if the price was right.

That's on the high side, even in mint condition.  If you had the ticket, be worth about a ton

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well, it worked in Sweden.
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2007, 08:17:31 pm »
I've got a 1964 European Cup Final programme betwen Inter and Real Madrid, worth £500 according to www.footballprogrammes.com

Offline Terry_Tibbs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2007, 08:49:44 pm »
I've got a 1964 European Cup Final programme betwen Inter and Real Madrid, worth £500 according to www.footballprogrammes.com
Sorry to piss on yer chips fella but that site also says the Celtic v Inter programme from 1967 is worth £400 when in the real world it's really worth £150-200 depending on condition, that site seems very over priced, even has the Istanbul programme at £20 when you can still pick originals up for between £5 & £10.

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2007, 12:37:11 pm »
Sorry to piss on yer chips fella but that site also says the Celtic v Inter programme from 1967 is worth £400 when in the real world it's really worth £150-200 depending on condition, that site seems very over priced, even has the Istanbul programme at £20 when you can still pick originals up for between £5 & £10.

:butt :butt argh! Useless site, anyone know any good, reliable programme sites?

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2007, 12:40:07 pm »
:butt :butt argh! Useless site, anyone know any good, reliable programme sites?
My site says your Programme is worth £20. I will give you £25 for it.   ;D

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2007, 02:40:20 pm »
 ;D

Mine says £500, givuz £300

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2007, 04:50:31 pm »
;D

Mine says £500, givuz £300
:nirnir £152 on ebay.

Offline El Phes

• Answers to Judith, but only on Thurdays.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Portraits / Weddings / Commercial / Events
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2007, 04:58:59 pm »
I have a Michael Owen signed 2001 FA Cup Final Programme

Offline Hoppy

• Wino
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack Attack Attack
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2007, 05:18:56 pm »
I've got a Liverpool v Bolton programme from a couple of years back signed by Diouf....

Anyone...??
In for a week, Out for a month....Duncan is a Tampon!

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2007, 05:20:55 pm »
:nirnir £152 on ebay.

can't find it, you got a link?

Offline SwedenRed

• Legacy Fan

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline SwedenRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2007, 05:58:19 pm »
Sorry to 'piss on your chips'  ;D but its the 1964 programme I have, between Inter and Real!
:lmao

Just been looking at Programmes and old ticket stubs on the internet... I have one hell of a collection, and that is a personal collection... most of the stuff I have are the games I attended. Didnt know some were worth so much!

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2007, 06:00:15 pm »
:lmao

Just been looking at Programmes and old ticket stubs on the internet... I have one hell of a collection, and that is a personal collection... most of the stuff I have are the games I attended. Didnt know some were worth so much!

Yeah but you aint got the 1964 one have you eh...  ;D

What are some of your most prized programmes and stubs?

Offline skythelimit

• Anny Roader
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2007, 06:06:05 pm »
Well Id love to tell you all programes I have or should I mean DID have, My mother decieded to have a clear out one day and threw them all away.

Did have one which was Liverpool v Port vale Fa cup replay can not remember the year, it was signed by both sets of players and all the officials..

Sure it would of been worth a bit

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2007, 06:08:17 pm »
Well Id love to tell you all programes I have or should I mean DID have, My mother decieded to have a clear out one day and threw them all away.

Did have one which was Liverpool v Port vale Fa cup replay can not remember the year, it was signed by both sets of players and all the officials..

Sure it would've been worth a bit

Threw them out?!  :o Schoolboy girl error

Offline SwedenRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2007, 06:10:55 pm »
Yeah but you aint got the 1964 one have you eh...  ;D

What are some of your most prized programmes and stubs?
Well nothing like that amount of money mate. I searched for Kuusysi Lahti - Liverpool. I have ticket stub and programme. Nothing listed, so it might be rare... It was the 1st game in Europe after the ban I think.
Also I have nearly every Liverpool game from 89-97 ish. Home and away, and all the Finals ect. And also my ticket stubs.
I have a World Cup Final Programme from 2006 signed by all the Sky Sports crew. Got many signed also by players. I have a envelope and signed by the whole team when we played Bergen away...
Also many programmes and stubs seem to be worth +£5 a peice. Fuck... interresting this. I didnt think they were worth so much...

Offline SwedenRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2007, 06:11:59 pm »

Sure it would've been worth a bit
Nightmare... bet you raged!

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2007, 06:13:14 pm »
Well nothing like that amount of money mate. I searched for Kuusysi Lahti - Liverpool. I have ticket stub and programme. Nothing listed, so it might be rare... It was the 1st game in Europe after the ban I think.
Also I have nearly every Liverpool game from 89-97 ish. Home and away, and all the Finals ect. And also my ticket stubs.
I have a World Cup Final Programme from 2006 signed by all the Sky Sports crew. Got many signed also by players. I have a envelope and signed by the whole team when we played Bergen away...
Also many programmes and stubs seem to be worth +£5 a peice. Fuck... interresting this. I didnt think they were worth so much...

You mean the away leg? Are you collecting them, or would you sell them, at the right price?

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2007, 06:14:21 pm »

The away was just a single sheet. The home programme is not particularly rare

Offline red morning light

• Kopite
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2007, 06:15:46 pm »
Anyone on here collect programmes? Have got quite a decent collection with the Champions League final, 2001 FA Cup Final and the World Club Championship being my pride and joys.

Anyone else got any other good ones?

I've got quite a few ,but my favs are the 5 winning european cup finals with tickets....
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2007, 06:38:02 pm »
Does anyone know how you tell the difference between reprints and the orginals? Iv got 77,78,84,05 and 07. 05 and 07 are the real McCoy, I know 77 is deffo one of them cheapy shitty reprints.

But dunno if the 78 or 84 ones are reprints? Im guessin so...?

Offline Rhino

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2007, 06:40:53 pm »

The Lahti away ticket is very rare, only 100 or so made the trip.  I've sold one before for £350, but that was top end.  There was also a free newspaper given out for the match, whcih can easily fetch £60, unless your mum has used it for her chips :D

If anyone is interested, I am about to sell all the programmes from our 5 European Cup wins, am open to offers ;D

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2007, 06:42:13 pm »
Does anyone know how you tell the difference between reprints and the orginals? Iv got 77,78,84,05 and 07. 05 and 07 are the real McCoy, I know 77 is deffo one of them cheapy shitty reprints.

But dunno if the 78 or 84 ones are reprints? Im guessin so...?

The 77 black one isn't really a genuine programme. Nor is the 1984 white one with that old building on the front. That was really just a magazine which was available in newsagents. Theofficial 1984 one has 'Roma Mia' on the top, and is an orange programme.

78 final is quite easily available, so no need for a reprint to have been done.

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2007, 06:44:53 pm »
Cheers Stoz

Yeah thought the 78 was genuine, but because there is so many of them it could of been a reprint. Also, I thought the 77 one was a reprint, how much would the original fetch?

And the 84 one Iv got is the one you mentioned, Iv seen the Roma Mia one on ebay, but I never knew that was the genuine one.

So, still after 77, 81 and 84 ;D

Offline skythelimit

• Anny Roader
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2007, 07:26:36 pm »
Nightmare... bet you raged!

Sure am she denies any knowledge..........

remember I had one it was Bangor City v Man U reserves it was signed by the like of Beckham and Scholes and co before they hit the big time.

Had a collection of news papers from euro 98(?) when it was held over here all in mint condition.

Most of them had ticket stubs with them to

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2007, 07:43:35 pm »
My mate has every Liverpool first team programme from every game home and away , league and every Europen competition ( bar  a few friendlies and testimonials) and all bar one ( to his reckoning) of un-official away European Programmes since...........................1959!

Offline SwedenRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2007, 11:36:29 pm »
You mean the away leg? Are you collecting them, or would you sell them, at the right price?
no deffo not selling them...its very personal and full of memories.
The away was just a single sheet. The home programme is not particularly rare
Thats the one... The away. I also have some other souveniers like the tshirt they printed for the away game.
The Lahti away ticket is very rare, only 100 or so made the trip.  I've sold one before for £350, but that was top end.  There was also a free newspaper given out for the match, whcih can easily fetch £60, unless your mum has used it for her chips :D

If anyone is interested, I am about to sell all the programmes from our 5 European Cup wins, am open to offers ;D
You telling me my Lahti away stub is worth top end £350!? Bloody hell!  :champ That paid for the trip then!
I remember getting on the wrong plane home after that game! What fond memories those were.  :)

Offline Blamire

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2007, 10:45:29 am »
You telling me my Lahti away stub is worth top end £350!? Bloody hell!  :champ That paid for the trip then!
I remember getting on the wrong plane home after that game! What fond memories those were.  :)

Haha, nice one mate

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2007, 10:50:41 am »
im a particular admirer of the mid to late eighties and have all the programmes from 85 onwards and a couple of quality yearbooks.
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Rafas3leggedtable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2007, 11:20:13 am »
im a particular admirer of the mid to late eighties and have all the programmes from 85 onwards and a couple of quality yearbooks.

God yeah - the yearbooks. I've got a few of them still in my spare room from the 80's. My most valuable if you like liverpool programme would be the 78 wembley euro final v bruge. At least it would be if I hadnt been allowed as a 4 year old to cut the pictures out and stick them on my bedroom wall.

:no
The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.