Author Topic: Life as a Single Dad - stories of Meerkats, peedo's and wet sticky things  (Read 16873 times)

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Day I Nearly Died - The trials of single father on holiday.
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2011, 10:43:48 am »
Remind's me of a time when my eldest was about 4 and I was still married. To be fair to the ex, she'd had taken Emily to the loo loads of times so it was my turn. And there was a queue for the ladies as well so, it was the Gents or nothing....

My ex gave me the 'kit bag' which contained everything from spare knickers through to half eaten Toblerone. And, supposedly, a pack of tissues, just in case there was no loo roll.

The problem was Emily hated going to the Gents loo - she said it was 'pooey' (translation: 'stank') - but there was no other option.  However, the Gents was busy also and there was a little queue for the cubicles.   It was whilst waiting for a cubicle to become free that I discovered that there were no tissues in the bag to wipe Em's bum - only wet wipes. It transpired that Em didn't like the idea of her bum being cleaned with Wet wipes (understandable I suppose - but it was an emergency).

So, picture the scene.

Man enters Gents toilet, dragging little girl who's shouting 'No No No!!' - and crying uncontrollably.

Cubicle becomes free and man drags little girl into cubicle who's now shouting 'I don't want to! I don't want to! Stop it! I want my Mummy!'....

Then, after a few minutes.. little girl starts to shout 'Don't touch me with that!' Please don't touch me with that!'

Then 'Please don't touch my bum with that....please!'  ....'oh, nooooooooo......it's all wet and sticky.......'

Flush toilet.

Man leaves cubicle with little girl, and walks through gathered throng of concerned men, holding wet wipes in the air, like some sort of trophy.....

:(

:lmao

You are definitely Louis CK.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
Re: The Day I Nearly Died - The trials of single father on holiday.
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2011, 01:02:00 pm »
haha that made me laugh more than your initial story!
+1  ;D

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
I stop myself slide-tackling my daughter into hedge

My trophy daughter, held firmly in a fatherly embrace e.g. half-Nelson. 
:lmao :lmao

Offline Matt S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • MattShaw
awesome thread!

Offline Garstonite

• Scouse Wash House
  • Legacy Fan
Remind's me of a time when my eldest was about 4 and I was still married. To be fair to the ex, she'd had taken Emily to the loo loads of times so it was my turn. And there was a queue for the ladies as well so, it was the Gents or nothing....

My ex gave me the 'kit bag' which contained everything from spare knickers through to half eaten Toblerone. And, supposedly, a pack of tissues, just in case there was no loo roll.

The problem was Emily hated going to the Gents loo - she said it was 'pooey' (translation: 'stank') - but there was no other option.  However, the Gents was busy also and there was a little queue for the cubicles.   It was whilst waiting for a cubicle to become free that I discovered that there were no tissues in the bag to wipe Em's bum - only wet wipes. It transpired that Em didn't like the idea of her bum being cleaned with Wet wipes (understandable I suppose - but it was an emergency).

So, picture the scene.

Man enters Gents toilet, dragging little girl who's shouting 'No No No!!' - and crying uncontrollably.

Cubicle becomes free and man drags little girl into cubicle who's now shouting 'I don't want to! I don't want to! Stop it! I want my Mummy!'....

Then, after a few minutes.. little girl starts to shout 'Don't touch me with that!' Please don't touch me with that!'

Then 'Please don't touch my bum with that....please!'  ....'oh, nooooooooo......it's all wet and sticky.......'

Flush toilet.

Man leaves cubicle with little girl, and walks through gathered throng of concerned men, holding wet wipes in the air, like some sort of trophy.....

;D

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

So, picture the scene.

Flush toilet.

Fantastic ;D

Online damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Two great stories.

You are definitely Louis CK.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 :lmao

quality, going on a single dad trip with my daughter soon. Could be tricky.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
great read, pretty sad though that things are the way they are

Offline jed the red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
cant believe ive missed this thread, ive had a really shit couple days at work this week and really considering jacking it all in............then i read this OP and howled like a banshee! its a shocking state of affairs that we have to think like this in todays day and age, but none the less hilarious, it has really cheered me up, cheers. :wave

oh, and ACHP, hope nothing like this happens to you, but then again i do!! ;)

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
cant believe ive missed this thread, ive had a really shit couple days at work this week and really considering jacking it all in............then i read this OP and howled like a banshee! its a shocking state of affairs that we have to think like this in todays day and age, but none the less hilarious, it has really cheered me up, cheers. :wave

oh, and ACHP, hope nothing like this happens to you, but then again i do!! ;)

nah ill be fine ha ha
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
haha Roger that OP is one of the best reads I`ve had on Rawk. Quality