Author Topic: Louis Van Gaal was the Manager of Mourinho United  (Read 3896401 times)

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Cocky is thinking you are world beaters because you finished 2nd.

Well personally I think we're shite.

But it's okay because I think you're shite too.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lol.

How was he talented all he did was run up and down the flank like an auxiliary fullback helping his fullback out.

Fergie only used him when he wanted a defensive performance against a top side and to double up on an attacking threat on the flank.

If anything he had a good set of lungs on him and sold loads of shirts in south korea.

Players like Park and Kuyt have a role in football, and have done well in big sides.
Not everybody can be a flair player, If you can't see their use then you probably haven't been paying enough attention.
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
You are King Cock mate, judging by your previous embarrasing predictions.:D
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Rome-77

• Head case, more like! Wtf is wrong with me?
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Van Gaal is a fat headed twat

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You are King Cock mate, judging by your previous embarrasing predictions.:D

Yeah, I thought you would smash Palace and win the league, how embarassing. :-[

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.

True, but some very bad mistakes were also made along the journey back to the CL and a decent amount of money was spent.

I'm certainly not being cocky, and I'm not trying to be confrontational. I'm just genuinely amused by it all. Finishing second on it's own is no reason to be cocky, however finishing second in the manner we did means we can afford to be optimistic. A young manager who has his side playing incredible football in a side littered with extremely talented and young players who will only improve. Sure, we are losing our best player but that doesn't necessarily mean we will be worse for it. The reason we didn't win the title was not because we couldn't score enough goals but because we conceded about 20 too many. We are going to invest in that area and more importantly it indicates that cockiness is not something the manager or staff are guilty of being.

Your lot? You are hiring a very good manager who is a bit of a loose cannon. He's going to to have no time to prepare for pre-season and he'll be relying on the fantastic and honest Ryan Giggs to ensure things go smoothly for a while. You have no European football and have resorted to paying an 18 year old kid a ridiculous amount of money out of fear. You'll do better than last season, that is almost a given, but I think you'll be in for a rude awakening.

So out of the two clubs, yeah, maybe one or two of our lot are a little over-confident. But given the reasons why I don't really think you can blame them.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
We made £38M last year off Nike on a deal we signed donkeys ago, i'm sure the new one will be for a lot more.

No, it really won't be.

I've explained this before but you have a short term memory.. ;)

Nike own and run your mega stores and all merchandising, internet sales...full stop. That was their deal. They employee everyone in your stores not MU.

Warrior just has our kit contract. LFC owns and runs our Mega stores, internet sales, etc. Our Store employees are on the LFC payroll.

It looks like MU have come to their senses and have found out how good our deal is. So Adidas will be your kit supplier, for less, and you will gain control of your own Mega stores and internet sales. The problem is you now need to increase your payroll for your merchandising department, seek out suppliers, etc.

MU will spin the story that they will make more but it will be dependent on a number of factors. One's MU gave up the rights to when they signed with Nike for big bucks.

:wave
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Players like Park and Kuyt have a role in football, and have done well in big sides.
Not everybody can be a flair player, If you can't see their use then you probably haven't been paying enough attention.
Kuyt ran his socks off while creating and scoring goals,what did park do besides be a auxiliary doubling up fullback,when i watched park "stealing a living" always came to mind,but then he sold loads of shirts in south korea so he was some use.

I guess a running advertising board would be a apt description of park.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
You thought you would challenge and we wouldnt get a sniff of the top 4.
That is truly cringeworthy. Cock.:D
Oh you English are SO superior aren't you? Well, would you like to know where you'd be without US the good old U.S. of A. to protect you? I'll tell you. The smallest fucking province in the Russian Empire, that's where! If it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German, singing, "Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles!"

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No, it really won't be.

Nike own and run your mega stores and all merchandising, internet sales...full stop. That was their deal. They employee everyone in your stores not MU.

Warrior just has our kit contract. LFC owns and runs our Mega stores, internet sales, etc. Our Store employees are on the LFC payroll.

It looks like MU have come to their senses and have found out how good our deal is. So Adidas will be your kit supplier, for less, and you will gain control of your own Mega stores and internet sales. The problem is you now need to increase your payroll for your merchandising department, seek out suppliers, etc.

MU will spin the story that they will make more but it will be dependent on a number of factors. One's MU gave up the rights to when they signed with Nike for big bucks.

One thing United are streets ahead of anybody in Britain in is commercial deals and making money, we've been the pioneers in how a football club whores itself out, not saying i'm proud of that fact, just that it's a fact. Liverpool and the rest lag far behind.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
No, it really won't be.

Don't Adidas normally insist on the same control as Nike though?

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
There's having banter and then there's  acting like a fucking 5 year old.

Grow up lad.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Slight short term memory loss of how shit you actually were last season? Not sure you can give it the swagger talk like you are given how we finished compared to you, winning it or not.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
There's having banter and then there's  acting like a fucking 5 year old.

Grow up lad.

He's just not great at predictions. If we'd smashed Palace we still wouldn't have won the League. He'd give Lawro a run for his money!

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's just not great at predictions. If we'd smashed Palace we still wouldn't have won the League. He'd give Lawro a run for his money!

I predict Liverpool will not miss Suarez one bit and will piss the league next season.

Offline sparrowred

• Legacy Fan
The Chevy logo is fucking abysmal on a kit.

I predict Liverpool will not miss Suarez one bit and will piss the league next season.

Missed a trick there :P

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

Always a first time to be correct I suppose.

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Makes them too happy not to think like that doesn't it ,who can blame them after the season they had.
And Lawro is a cock but he's still no Manc cock .

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Van Gaal is a fat headed twat

With hair like an open book.
Continually on 11,420.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

For clarity could you define what 'pissing the league' means because your version of 'challenging for the title with five games to go' seemed to entail battling it out with Southampton and Newcastle so probably best to avoid all doubt.

Offline Lenin.

• Rita out.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "We All Shine On"
When you beat Cardiff you will only be a point behind us......:D

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
No
They just give less cash ;) and you run your own sales

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fcuk that were now fcuked ....

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
No
They just give less cash ;) and you run your own sales

Don't they insist on designing all the leisure wear and all the other crap too though so they get a cut of that?

Thought there was a fairly big difference between them and Warrior.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
One thing United are streets ahead of anybody in Britain in is commercial deals and making money, we've been the pioneers in how a football club whores itself out, not saying i'm proud of that fact, just that it's a fact. Liverpool and the rest lag far behind.

yep, you're winners in that department..

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
we didn't lose the title against Palace.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Don't they insist on designing all the leisure wear and all the other crap too though so they get a cut of that?

Thought there was a fairly big difference between them and Warrior.
im no expert mate

Just remember what I've read on here

Think we just got a flat deal from them about £9m a season. ?

I could be wrong ?

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan

A different kind of control.

Adidas with us only allowed the club to keep profits from what was sold inside the UK. Anything outside the UK sold in shops, Adidas had control.

It's possible Adidas will step in and take full control of the mega stores but, as near as i can tell, they don't do that with any other team.

Nike have a dedicated department for it to supplement the mega stores, negotiate all contracts with suppliers, authorizes the use of the team crest/logo. etc..

Offline Mamadou

• & Ariam. Reads RAWK in strip clubs, but does not post.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

True, but some very bad mistakes were also made along the journey back to the CL and a decent amount of money was spent.

Aspas (7mil?), Luis Alberto (7mil),Moses (loan), Cissokho (loan) , K.Toure (free), Sakho ( 15mil)

thats 29mil
" Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
Yeah right. Part of the reason I don't want Adidas to make our kits is because in all the years they made yours they never made a decent one.
You mad or blind? Some of them were awesome. The one with the huge white collar was a thing of beauty.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
I miss the days when you were actually some competition to us. Still by Manc logic you must challenge for the league this season because you're not in Europe. That's the only reason we challenged of course.

You're still fucked, you just don't realise it yet.

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
It seems as if Cantona has inherited Everton syndrome somehow. That being he constitutes success as Liverpool failing rather than his own team winning anything. It's absolutely wonderful.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You mad or blind? Some of them were awesome. The one with the huge white collar was a thing of beauty.
It had a bit of shit on the chest. ;)

I miss the days when you were actually some competition to us. Still by Manc logic you must challenge for the league this season because you're not in Europe. That's the only reason we challenged of course.

You're still fucked, you just don't realise it yet.
You miss 2009?

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It seems as if Cantona has inherited Everton syndrome somehow. That being he constitutes success as Liverpool failing rather than his own team winning anything. It's absolutely wonderful.

Nope, i'd say you have Everton syndrome, ie qualification for the CL and winning nowt constitutes success.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Nope, i'd say you have Everton syndrome, ie qualification for the CL and winning nowt constitutes success.

Everton in the Champions League? What have you been smoking lad?

Online Fiasco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.

Everton have never qualified for the Champions League (since the rebrand). So that is actually impossible. We are not focussed on one season. We are focussed on the next 5-10. Ferugson is gone, mate. Football has changed and will continue to change. What you experienced as a fan was absolutely wonderful I would imagine, 20 odd years of pretty constant success. We had that for a period but I wasn't born then. But you need to appreciate that something like that won't ever happen again. You may win things, you may be dominant for a period, you may get back on your perch. But it won't be for a long time, it won't come easily and you are going to have to rely on memories more often than you would like.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
It's great ain't it :D

He subbed a keeper on dontcha know.

All the others sides will be practicing penalties now in case they managed to get one in the league next year.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
By January Liverpool will have fallen away and Manchester Untied will be challenging.

Say it Cantona. Say it!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
All the others sides will be practicing penalties now in case they managed to get one in the league next year.

Or 3.