Author Topic: Taskmaster  (Read 29405 times)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: Taskmaster
« Reply #360 on: Yesterday at 02:24:58 pm »
I think Rosie Jones is very funny
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #361 on: Yesterday at 09:02:53 pm »
Zaltzman will be interesting, left field thinking. Jack Dee feels like the kind of person who would have done it years ago, looking forward to seeing him. I can’t say I know Aleshe or Sidi at all. I quite like Rosie Jones but find her comedy a bit hit and miss.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #362 on: Today at 07:37:30 am »
I only know Babatunde from gogglebox. I’ve looked up Emma Sidi but can’t say I recognise her or anything she has done. That’s often the case with Taskmaster contestants though (for me, at least) and doesn’t mean they won’t be good on the show. Some of my favourite contestants have been people I’ve never heard of before.

I actually think Rosie Jones will be great.