Author Topic: Serie A  (Read 316313 times)

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Serie A
« Reply #2120 on: September 26, 2020, 03:58:17 pm »
I see Atalanta have picked up from where they left off 4 goals today against Torino  ;D

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2121 on: September 26, 2020, 05:02:07 pm »
I see Atalanta have picked up from where they left off 4 goals today against Torino  ;D

I seen that. Wasn't sure how they would react this season...

Looking forward to the Inter game tonight.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2122 on: September 26, 2020, 05:25:09 pm »
I seen that. Wasn't sure how they would react this season...
If they carry on from the run they had from the 2nd half of last season they will challenge for the title this season. Iličić is back now and they also made an excellent signing in Miranchuk but it's a shame he's injured for them at the moment.

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2123 on: September 26, 2020, 09:18:51 pm »
Ribery has been incredible in this Inter Fiorentina game man has still got it.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2124 on: September 26, 2020, 09:32:07 pm »
This Inter-Fiorentina game is drunk.  Ribery turning back the clock.  A double pivot of Vidal/Naingolan and Alexis brought on as well for Inter.

Edit:  yep, this game is hammered.  Insane

Edit2: forgot to mention the fiorintina keeper with the 69 kit
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 09:38:25 pm by Dave McCoy »

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #2125 on: September 26, 2020, 09:49:39 pm »
Ribery has been incredible in this Inter Fiorentina game man has still got it.

The older you are in Italy the better these days. Zlatan banging them in the other day at 38, Ronaldo at 35. Quagliarella and Ribery at 37.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2126 on: September 27, 2020, 03:13:04 am »
This league is boss defeintly my favourite league after the Premier League.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #2127 on: September 27, 2020, 03:59:47 am »

This league is boss defeintly my favourite league after the Premier League.

5 goal average between the first four matches. Inject this straight into my sinus cavity!

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2128 on: September 27, 2020, 08:35:07 pm »
By a mile the best league to watch, even Juve games look like they'll be fun for once this season too!

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2129 on: September 27, 2020, 09:59:15 pm »
I don't think Roma knew they were playing 11v10.  What a weird performance.

Offline OOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2130 on: September 30, 2020, 05:03:47 pm »
Lukaku scores after 30 seconds.

Inter not messing around.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2131 on: September 30, 2020, 05:38:52 pm »

Hakimi is going to have a massive impact this season, superb athletes like him can really make a difference, especially in Serie A.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #2132 on: September 30, 2020, 05:41:48 pm »

I'm sure Jadon Sancho is watching the game, seeing Lukaku playing like an elite striker again, thinking to himself "Yep, United is the place I need to be in".

Offline OOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2133 on: September 30, 2020, 05:43:42 pm »
I'm sure Jadon Sancho is watching the game, seeing Lukaku playing like an elite striker again, thinking to himself "Yep, United is the place I need to be in".
I really enjoy watching Contes Inter. Really fun side, with great players.

We'd batter them 5-0 tho.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 05:45:56 pm by OOS »

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2134 on: September 30, 2020, 08:31:54 pm »
Atalanta are brilliant to watch.

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2135 on: September 30, 2020, 08:40:44 pm »
Atalanta we're the best side for majority of the league last season and have further improved their team this season and I think they have a cracking chance of winning the title.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2136 on: September 30, 2020, 08:54:19 pm »
Atalanta we're the best side for majority of the league last season and have further improved their team this season and I think they have a cracking chance of winning the title.

Yes, they have created a very strong and balanced team. I still can't believe they tricked Chelsea into selling them Mario Pasalic for only €15 million. And it seems that they are not missing Castagne much, since they have two very good wing-backs in Hateboer and Gosens.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2137 on: September 30, 2020, 08:55:55 pm »
Atalanta will win Serie A.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2138 on: September 30, 2020, 09:08:33 pm »
4-1 Atalanta.

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2139 on: September 30, 2020, 09:12:15 pm »
Atalanta will win Serie A.
You can get great odds on that well worth a bet being placed on it

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2140 on: September 30, 2020, 09:51:43 pm »
Atalanta statistically was the best team in Serie A last year so it wouldn't be a huge surprise.  Though if Inter are going to be this good offensively, seem crazy for a Conte team, then I think you'd have to favor them over Atalanta.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #2141 on: October 2, 2020, 10:30:27 am »
That amazing AC Milan shootout in the Europa League last night is even more sensational with their commentary:

https://twitter.com/tomalliso/status/1311922067261067265?s=20
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2142 on: October 3, 2020, 08:56:33 pm »
Napoli not allowed to travel tomorrow, Juve say they'll take to the pitch as if they were playing.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2143 on: October 3, 2020, 10:33:11 pm »
Think most teams in Serie A aren't really the most athletic and play at a slow tempo, although there are some really technically gifted players in the league. So a team like Atalanta that is well coached, young, and play a high tempo can blow teams away.

Hakimi will also put Inter in contention. He will create tonnes of chances for Lukaku. In Conte's system the Wingbacks are very important since Inter's midfield is not the most creative. Before this season most of the players he had in that role were pretty shite.

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2144 on: October 4, 2020, 12:57:40 am »
Sounds to me that Juve are being a bunch of shithousers.  They have some positive cases so Napoli didn’t travel.  Instead of being understanding and trying to figure it out they’re going to try to force a 3-0 forfeit and I’m sure the league will let them get away with it.  Stay classy there Juve....

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2145 on: October 4, 2020, 12:07:56 pm »
Atalanta playing some bonkers stuff against Cagliari. Would be difficult against them

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2146 on: October 4, 2020, 12:10:12 pm »
Atalanta playing some bonkers stuff against Cagliari. Would be difficult against them

Going to be two really difficult games. Hoping Ajax are weaker and we both go through.

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2147 on: October 4, 2020, 12:15:49 pm »
Going to be two really difficult games. Hoping Ajax are weaker and we both go through.
First half, 5 shots on goal, 4 scored, 1 hits the crossbar. :o

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2148 on: October 4, 2020, 12:19:36 pm »
Sounds to me that Juve are being a bunch of shithousers.  They have some positive cases so Napoli didn’t travel.  Instead of being understanding and trying to figure it out they’re going to try to force a 3-0 forfeit and I’m sure the league will let them get away with it.  Stay classy there Juve....

If they're that stringent with it over there, how are they going to fulfill their CL games (given we're in a group with a Serie A team)? People are going to test positive, we're in a second wave.

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #2149 on: October 4, 2020, 02:07:09 pm »
Atalanta really are a must watch, can’t wait for our CL games.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #2150 on: October 4, 2020, 06:37:55 pm »
Milan running riot over Spezia. Can't see the latter staying up.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2151 on: October 4, 2020, 10:05:11 pm »
If they're that stringent with it over there, how are they going to fulfill their CL games (given we're in a group with a Serie A team)? People are going to test positive, we're in a second wave.

I think it's the exact circusmtances behind this outbreak - they played a Genoa side who had 2 players test positive - then 5/6 days later Genoa had gone up to 17 (SEVENTEEN) and Napoli had 2 players now catch it from the match and test positive, so their concern is that rather than 2, it is likely to be closer to 10 that might have it, but not be testing positive yet.  In this situation, I don't see how you can say anything other than it is justified as if they had come, ended up having, say, 9-11 players with it without knowing and them spread it across the Juve team they'd have been crucified.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #2152 on: October 4, 2020, 10:28:35 pm »
If we play like we did today, they’ll get ten.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2153 on: October 4, 2020, 10:35:48 pm »
If we play like we did today, they’ll get ten.
Fuck just rememberd we have to play them in Champions League that won't be pretty viewing if we turn up like we did tonight

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #2154 on: October 4, 2020, 10:36:27 pm »
Fuck just rememberd we have to play them in Champions League that won't be pretty viewing if we turn up like we did tonight
Frightening prospect. Then again if we click going forward it could be about 8-6.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #2155 on: October 4, 2020, 11:05:19 pm »
Not looking forward to it. They will tear us another a$*hole like Villa did tonight.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2156 on: October 4, 2020, 11:08:38 pm »
What happened with the Juve game, did they postpone it in the end or are they getting the points?

EDIT: Just saw this about it...mad situation.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/05/juventus-napoli-covid-no-show-serie-a-covid-court?fbclid=IwAR0k2GOEcetCWL-zJJq9GltCYSPVwa2OiQ1Tqqz-ayzvJQ-pXT0VToMZSlA
« Last Edit: October 5, 2020, 02:59:23 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2157 on: October 17, 2020, 05:19:19 pm »
Big Z is some boy isn't he?

Still hate football mind.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2158 on: October 17, 2020, 08:07:08 pm »

Crotone 1-0 up vs Juventus; a Simy penalty on 12' - https://streamja.com/6BEkN & https://streamable.com/sq0o2m
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline kloppagetime

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2159 on: October 19, 2020, 08:02:02 am »
Sassuolo are boss probably my favourite team to watch in Serie A even ahead of Atalanta. De Zerbi is destined for great things he's a brilliant coach who makes his team play brilliant football I can see them contending for a European place this season.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 08:06:44 am by kloppagetime »