Author Topic: Daniel Andre Sturridge  (Read 1157248 times)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Daniel Andre Sturridge
« Reply #7920 on: June 16, 2014, 01:00:19 pm »
:o

Sterling was England best player but Sturridge wasn't far behind. What the fuck were you watching?

Just my opinion, think he struggled to get involved at times and England would have benefited in that second half from having Lambert up top
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7921 on: June 16, 2014, 01:04:28 pm »
How much involvement you expect when Italy have most of the ball?

Sturridge always has to do extra to get credit, when someone like Ballotelli was even less involved in Italys buildup scores one goal and is back to being a superb talent.

Offline vNauuuM

• Kopite
    • Rambo IPTV
« Reply #7922 on: June 16, 2014, 01:04:55 pm »
Talent.
Twitter: Nauman_Choudry

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #7923 on: June 16, 2014, 01:10:15 pm »
He took it up a level on Saturday.  Fantastic performance topped with the goal.  Hold-up play was top class.

People are really going to start taking notice.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
« Reply #7924 on: June 16, 2014, 01:11:13 pm »
Sturridge had a very good game not quite sure how much more people expect? Would have all day long over Balotelli.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7925 on: June 16, 2014, 01:12:03 pm »
Was very good I thought. Him, Welbeck and Sterling England's 3 best players.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #7926 on: June 16, 2014, 01:12:58 pm »
Sturridge had a very good game not quite sure how much more people expect? Would have all day long over Balotelli barely did anything apart from his goal.
He's scoring on the international stage.  He will score in the CL next season.  That's when people will really take note.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #7927 on: June 16, 2014, 03:59:01 pm »
He's scoring on the international stage.  He will score in the CL next season.  That's when people will really take note.

I love it when people underestimate our players. Let them think he's useless. Then look at their faces when he puts three goals past them.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7928 on: June 16, 2014, 05:05:06 pm »
I know he gets taken the piss out of a lot on here and the transfer could never happen but I really think Welbeck would succeed much more with us than he does at United. As a sort of 15-20 starts rotation guy when we want to do the "hammer them in the first 30 minutes" thing. Reckon he's comfortable as a centre forward and playing on either flank. Obviously not the most technically gifted but athletically and mentality wise he is top notch. Super aggressive and hard working.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
  • The Glory round Anfield Road!
« Reply #7929 on: June 16, 2014, 08:45:43 pm »
Yup. Like how he's embracing the culture/getting involved. I think some guys like him and Sakho are really great characters to have in our team.

Look forward to seeing his video diary - hope it's properly done and later released as an extended video.

Yep seems like he and Sakho are loving it, must be boss to have them in our dressing room. In fact Sturridge is defo an adopted scouser with his humour, wit and always having a joke and laugh.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7930 on: June 16, 2014, 09:02:40 pm »
I know he gets taken the piss out of a lot on here and the transfer could never happen but I really think Welbeck would succeed much more with us than he does at United. As a sort of 15-20 starts rotation guy when we want to do the "hammer them in the first 30 minutes" thing. Reckon he's comfortable as a centre forward and playing on either flank. Obviously not the most technically gifted but athletically and mentality wise he is top notch. Super aggressive and hard working.

In fairness I slightly agree, and said the same about a year ago. But it's an unpopular opinion, so shh ;)
YNWA.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #7931 on: June 16, 2014, 09:33:57 pm »
he needs a song badly
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7932 on: June 16, 2014, 09:37:00 pm »
Love how humble he appears off the pitch.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7933 on: June 16, 2014, 10:25:31 pm »
Love how humble he appears off the pitch.

His relationship with his family keeps him grounded I think.

I absolutely love the bloke. The fact he doesn't take himself to serious
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #7934 on: June 16, 2014, 10:26:15 pm »
I totally agree.

I'm a big fan of Welbeck to be honest.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #7935 on: June 16, 2014, 10:55:02 pm »
I totally agree.

Yep, any Man United striker who couldn't hit a barn door is definitely a good un.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7936 on: June 17, 2014, 07:27:01 am »
Il get slated for this but a bit worried with some of the stuff he's coming out with regarding Suarez!

Offline ajwhite7

• Main Stander
  • YNWA 96
« Reply #7937 on: June 17, 2014, 07:39:41 am »
Il get slated for this but a bit worried with some of the stuff he's coming out with regarding Suarez!

About not being on texting terms? Think some journo clarified it and he meant during the WC.
You Low Expectation Havin' Motherfucker!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #7938 on: June 17, 2014, 07:45:22 am »

He made it perfectly clear that during the World Cup it wasn't appropriate.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7939 on: June 17, 2014, 07:52:59 am »

They don't have to be close. Few footballers are off the pitch.

There also must be a healthy rivalry between them.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #7940 on: June 17, 2014, 08:22:14 am »
he needs a song badly
Quite shocking that one hasn't properly caught on yet. Gives the media nobheads yet more fuel for all that 'Liverpool fans not truly taking him to their hearts' shite. That alone should push us all to get one set and sorted during this World Cup downtime.

Considering he'll score 20+ a season for us, there's no way he should be entering his 3rd season without an established song. Suarez and Gerrard's ones get an airing pretty much whenever they have a decent touch of the ball!  :P
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline jimbo1962

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7941 on: June 17, 2014, 11:15:51 am »
I saw the interview and I got the impression that Dan was coldly professional about the Suarez thing or that he didnt like him much.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7942 on: June 17, 2014, 11:21:52 am »
People read into anything these days and try to spin it off as negative

Offline CoventryYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #7943 on: June 17, 2014, 11:24:23 am »
I love Sturridge, but personally do not agree with what he has come out and said. When he comes back here, he is a Liverpool player and just because we aren't in the same camp we are one team and that should not be forgotten - it doesn't get said in interviews during the EPL season, so why come out with it now.

"They’re hungry and want to go through. We want to go through. We’ll work our socks off more than we’ve ever done before and do anything we can. I will stay on my feet. I will never dive on purpose. I’m not going to handball a ball to stop a shot going in because it’s not in my nature."

Probably nothing in it, but for me it doesn't sit very nicely - I have an image of the harmony of the squad being one of the reasons why we were so good last season and wouldn't want that disrupted.

Offline dannylfc_1

• Main Stander
« Reply #7944 on: June 17, 2014, 12:12:22 pm »
Ridiculous comments and completely unecessary

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7945 on: June 17, 2014, 12:17:11 pm »
Fucking meh.  That's what I think of those comments.  They're professional footballers, after the world cup they'll both return to the club, put their heads down and get on with things.  These comments will have no relevance when they're working for the club.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #7946 on: June 17, 2014, 12:25:47 pm »
Fucking meh.  That's what I think of those comments.  They're professional footballers, after the world cup they'll both return to the club, put their heads down and get on with things.  These comments will have no relevance when they're working for the club.

Exactly, Suarez wont give a fuck.

Still, let's all get our knickers in a twist.

Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7947 on: June 17, 2014, 12:25:51 pm »

Thank you

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #7948 on: June 17, 2014, 12:34:27 pm »
I think its clever from Sturridge from an English point of few as it puts pressure on the referees to not fall for the antics we know Suarez can be capable of. Many PL managers have done it this season too. I don't think there's any malice intended and from the abuse that Suarez has endured I don't think he'll care either.

Was impressed with Sturridge v Italy, worked hard and took his goal well. I was gutted when he came off but ultimately pleased he did if he had a knock.
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7949 on: June 17, 2014, 12:56:21 pm »
Does Sturridge have his own opinions and own feelings about how the game should be played?

What a fucking monster.

Offline Caston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7950 on: June 17, 2014, 12:57:39 pm »
Think Suarez might come out now and say he hates that stupid dance, and our whole squad will fall out and we end up getting relegated

Offline MonTheKuyt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7951 on: June 17, 2014, 01:05:16 pm »
I totally agree.

I'd have him here in an instant, hugely rate Welbeck, think he's in the same situation as Sturridge was before joining us. Welbeck has shown what he can do every time he has had a chance.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #7952 on: June 17, 2014, 01:07:32 pm »
Think Suarez might come out now and say he hates that stupid dance, and our whole squad will fall out and we end up getting relegated
Nah, I think he'll stay quiet, and then when the chance presents itself, he'll just murder Sturridge in cold blood with his bare hands and teeth. If only for being black. And if it's a Tuesday.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #7953 on: June 17, 2014, 01:52:35 pm »

They'll both leave the club and then in protest, Rodgers will quit football to become an author. Anfield will be frozen as an asset and the Liverbird will be replaced by a Hammer & Sickle as our club is slowly taken over by Atmospheric Communism particles that got sucked in to the stadium through an Air Conditioning vent.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7954 on: June 17, 2014, 01:53:35 pm »
It gives some dickheads on here perfect opportunity to slate Daniel  more now with those comments which there's nothing to it.  :wanker

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #7955 on: June 17, 2014, 02:19:44 pm »
You watch Suarez pull out the Sturridge dance when he scores the winner  ;D ;D
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #7956 on: June 17, 2014, 04:02:19 pm »
now that would be funny ;)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #7957 on: June 17, 2014, 04:08:11 pm »

Haha.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7958 on: June 17, 2014, 04:28:27 pm »
Was this a recorded interview? As would love to see the question he was asked as I bet it was extremely leading to get this exact type of response (which is harmless) so they can then twist it into some sort of anti-Suarez stance.

Shame our own fans still buy the shitty tactics the press use.

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #7959 on: June 17, 2014, 05:00:02 pm »
I think its clever from Sturridge from an English point of few as it puts pressure on the referees to not fall for the antics we know Suarez can be capable of. Many PL managers have done it this season too. I don't think there's any malice intended and from the abuse that Suarez has endured I don't think he'll care either.

Was impressed with Sturridge v Italy, worked hard and took his goal well. I was gutted when he came off but ultimately pleased he did if he had a knock.

Funny thing is, last season, Rooney and Sturridge both dived more than Suarez. Its the English players sanctimonious narratives that are fucking exhausting to be honest.
What belongs to you, but is used by others?