Author Topic: Liverpool-kop.com  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Obviously

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Liverpool-kop.com
« on: June 1, 2010, 07:52:23 pm »
I'm going to start this topic off by saying that Jimmy Kuntwar is a c*nt! And i'm also going to say sorry to RAWK for mentioning liverpool-kop here, but i just want to warn our fans about this lying dickface.

I'm going to continue this post by asking other liverpool fans out there not to read the stuff on this crap site, everything he writes is bullshit. This site has a clear agenda against Rafa Benitez, and this is very clear when you read some off the shit he writes. Don't enter his site!

Among other bullshit, these are some of the things he has written:

- He states that the club doesn't pay any interest!
- He states that Liverpool as a club has spent only 2 million net less than Chelsea per year since 2004. But he fails to mention that Chelsea spent over 150 million net the year before, while Liverpool spent about 3.
- When he compared liverpools net spend, put the last two years together because that fit his agenda better.

And what are his sources? Apparantly he has the account information from premier league clubs, i'd think they would be private?

He clearly has an agenda, and he uses 'facts' so they fit his agenda. Just don't enter his site, don't read his stuff, and don't give him any attention what so ever.

Edit: Btw, does anyone know who this Jimmy Kuntwar is?
« Last Edit: June 1, 2010, 07:55:19 pm by Obviously »

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool-kop.com
« Reply #1 on: June 1, 2010, 07:56:20 pm »
sounds like many on here to be fair, i mean by that your either in the for or against rafa camp , theres no inbetween apparantly! And those argumants are normally never backed up and why should they as there people views.
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #2 on: June 1, 2010, 07:57:47 pm »
Antikop is not an lfc supporter. hes a manc.
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #3 on: June 1, 2010, 07:59:24 pm »
Antikop is not an lfc supporter. hes a manc.

Not obsessed with us at all.... nooo.... never ... nope...

Offline silver 5 star

• Mistter Gramatticle. Heell corecct you're spelinng mistaikes
  • Legacy Fan
  • BUILD A NEW STADIUM - NO GROUNDSHARE!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 1, 2010, 08:29:58 pm »
Never looked at this nugget's website before until I saw this thread.

Wow. Is he obsessed with Benitez or what?!

Sad sad man.

Ignore his meaningless drivel.
Then out spake brave Horatius, The Captain of the Gate; "To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better Than facing fearful odds, For the  ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods. " FENWAY - Do not let us down! RAWK is boss lid

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 1, 2010, 08:42:59 pm »
he's a tit on a par with the koptalk fella

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #6 on: June 1, 2010, 08:50:50 pm »
Great publicity for his site..................................................
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #7 on: June 1, 2010, 08:51:31 pm »
And what are his sources? Apparantly he has the account information from premier league clubs, i'd think they would be private?

He is running a series of articles using the accounts lodged at Company's House to prove that Rafa has pissed away more money than any manager ever.

He is reading the accounts, but he really is not an expert. Try posting a polite comment that disagrees with him. You'll get magically blocked from posting.

I think he could be Sam Allardyce.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 1, 2010, 08:52:56 pm »
Great publicity for his site..................................................

He is prominent on Newsnow. It is better to point out that he is a spittle flecked loon, that have someone taken in by it. Besides in the absence of a bees nest, it's something great to poke with a sharp stick...

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 1, 2010, 08:54:34 pm »
he's a tit on a par with the koptalk fella

Duncan Oldham is worse. He is malevolent, and doing it for the money. Mr Antikop is just an obsessive loon.

Maybe he's Martin Samuel. He'd fit in at the Mail.

Offline ATLRed

• Main Stander
  • We love you Liverpool, we do.
« Reply #10 on: June 1, 2010, 08:59:06 pm »
An intelligent riposte from a guest ("Jon") on his site:

"The only true way to compare expenditure is to look at the total cost of ownership of a player. Basically how much it costs to acquire and employ them for the length of their contract. As that information is confidential and never released, any analysis is flawed.  You must take signing on fees, transfer fees, wages, agents fees, levy and eventually sale proceeds into account.   

For a club that signed Ballack in the way that Chelsea did, you have to look beyond just the transfer fee.   

Ultimately looking at aggregated figures does not really prove anything. It is trivial to manipulate the presentation of the figures to put whatever spin you want on them. It is always arguing from partial data.

Read more: some dizzy pointless gobshite's website/2010/06/exclusive-rafa-benitez-vs-chelsea.html#ixzz0pdJddt2o "

Props to Jon.

"Challenge my beliefs, I will choose to stand up.
Overcoming fears, compromising never.
Til' the very end, we will be together. "

LFC forever

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: June 1, 2010, 09:01:21 pm »
An intelligent riposte from a guest ("Jon") on his site:

"The only true way to compare expenditure is to look at the total cost of ownership of a player. Basically how much it costs to acquire and employ them for the length of their contract. As that information is confidential and never released, any analysis is flawed.  You must take signing on fees, transfer fees, wages, agents fees, levy and eventually sale proceeds into account.   

For a club that signed Ballack in the way that Chelsea did, you have to look beyond just the transfer fee.   

Ultimately looking at aggregated figures does not really prove anything. It is trivial to manipulate the presentation of the figures to put whatever spin you want on them. It is always arguing from partial data.

Read more: some dizzy pointless gobshite's website/2010/06/exclusive-rafa-benitez-vs-chelsea.html#ixzz0pdJddt2o "

Props to Jon.

That was me - all the Jon's on that post were. I can't post comments there any more now.

[edit] There is an autocorrect on the URL. The mods don't want to give him any inbound links. I think the site is comedy gold - just make sure that you have all your adblockers turned on. You wouldn't want to inadvertently give him any ad revenue.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2010, 09:03:34 pm by Southern Pansy »

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 1, 2010, 09:02:27 pm »
Sounds like a dictator to me.
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 1, 2010, 09:11:35 pm »
He is prominent on Newsnow.

seriously?

then again newsnow is shit, but people use it and probably regurgiate his shite in the pub when they tell you their 'opinion'

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: June 1, 2010, 09:51:09 pm »
seriously?

then again newsnow is shit, but people use it and probably regurgiate his shite in the pub when they tell you their 'opinion'

Newsnow is the only reason I ever see him. I certainly don't go looking for his articles.

Offline Peter T

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15 on: June 1, 2010, 10:19:02 pm »
It is possible to block sites on newsnow. Just click on the site (not the headline) and select 'Hide Publication'. I binned him ages ago and life is a lot less stressful.  8)

hoonin

« Reply #16 on: June 1, 2010, 10:29:41 pm »
It's a shit site. Nothing to do with rawk though, so locked.