Author Topic: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation  (Read 103334 times)

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation
« Reply #1240 on: April 11, 2008, 01:51:17 am »
It`s 1.47 in the morning,if you don`t mind i`ll retire to bed.Is that ok?

Well you can answer them when your back online then shitehouse.

You still online so I take that my questions pose you some problems

So did George Gillet and he also thinks he's a c*nt

So what does that make you?

You've repeatedly stated that he can't afford for it to fail but can does the ability to make us a success?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 01:53:46 am by JMACC »
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1241 on: April 11, 2008, 01:51:35 am »
Nobody said it was £100m this season so i've no idea (i do) why you felt the need to point that out,Europe alone has brought in £70m not including this season.

but that 70 mil is long gone.

Go back to 2005..what did Moores do with the money and why did he need to loan the club money to buy Kuyt?

You see people focus on what is earned but don't realize how much the club needs.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1242 on: April 11, 2008, 01:51:42 am »
I've put some valid question's to you Johnnyf now answer them or fuck off

This was your 1st question.

I decided to ignore your next questions after it.
Faith in Rafa

Offline 7Dalglish

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1243 on: April 11, 2008, 01:52:11 am »
Do you think if we do hire someone to assasinate Hicks we could throw 4pool into the bargain too? 2 for the price of 1 like.

Don't say shite like that, you don't know the man. He's a thoroughly decent man, I can't stand his views on here but there's no need for that.

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1244 on: April 11, 2008, 01:52:22 am »
I stopped reading after this.

'who can be awkward and appears still to hold a candle for Real Madrid,'

How many times does Rafa have to say he's not going to RM ?

Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline Harry_Wong

• RAWK Security Consultant. a right burka
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red in the Head
« Reply #1245 on: April 11, 2008, 01:52:59 am »
So Henry Winter and Parry are good buddies then.

I'll remember that when reading future coverage of this.

Who's Hicks feeding his PR line to?
Bill Shankly invites reporters into the changing room to meet his new captain, Ron Yeats:
"I've just signed a colossus. Come in and walk round him…"
1961-71: Promoted 1st season, 2 Championships, 1 FA Cup

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1246 on: April 11, 2008, 01:53:34 am »
Well you can answer them when your back online then shitehouse
Seriously,there needs to be an over 18 policy on this forum.

Tonights mature debate will give me all the more reason to log on tomorrow.
Faith in Rafa

Offline BaZ87

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1247 on: April 11, 2008, 01:53:51 am »
Just had an email conversation with Tom Hicks Jr and he's invited me to call him so he can try to explain what's going on (initially asked for my number so i presume it's him).

He's staying at Claridges and said to ask to be put through to him at reception.

Just thought there would be a few people wanting to have a chat with him ;)

Offline dmn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1248 on: April 11, 2008, 01:54:00 am »
So, Hicks is a c*nt and Parry is incompetent. Shocking news-flash, huh?
ignorance
outnumbered 100 to 1
And the real irony is that these 100 opinions are based on what's written in the papers by journalists - the same journalists that the same 100 continously critize for their anti-Liverpool writing. Or did you attend all the board meetings so that you really know what's going on?
In one season we've had more backroom debate in the media than ever before.
And I'm sure it's all Hicks fault. Gilette, Moores and especially Parry have really tried to keep everything away from the media, right?

Let's just face it that none of the 6 persons on the board should be there. And that there are a load of questions about DIC as well ( Why would someone who's in it for the money pay more than twice what they offered a year ago? And if they weren't in it for the money, why would they spend ages on the due dilligence?). This will continue to be a bumpy ride.

My only question about this headline is why Hicks made this move, as it's obvious that Parry won't resign and that the board won't fire him. Only trying to draw fan support? Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't seem clever if that's the only reason.

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1249 on: April 11, 2008, 01:54:35 am »
This was your 1st question.
I decided to ignore your next questions after it.

I've edited my post cunthook
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1250 on: April 11, 2008, 01:54:58 am »
sorry can't remember Moores ever making the club into a laughing-stock like Hicks seems intent on doing; or making fucking stupid statements fortnightly to show how much bigger his cock is than everyone else's.
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the c*nts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Offline slimbo

• Kopite
« Reply #1251 on: April 11, 2008, 01:55:31 am »
The point I`m making is that if Hick`s is only in this for the money then he`ll make a bigger profit by financing a sucessfull team.

The only way he''ll make a bigger profit is by having a winning team AND winning the fans. If the letter posted earlier from the baseball fan is any indication, he is incapable of doing either because he clearly doesn't understand how to win people over because of his arrogance.

This game isn't about handling money, it's about handling values and people and then the success follows. This is something Hicks doesn't seem to understand. He is a custodian of the values of LFC. If he looks after that first, the rest will fall into place.

Until now he hasn't proven he can do anything he has promised.

This has nothing to do with the team, it has everything to do with winning the board room battle because he is ticked off.
Did he want to sack Parry because he needs to be (maybe he does) and it is a astute decision for the club or did he ask him to resign because he doesn't like the footage of him and Gillette sitting together. I suggest there is a little paranoia on Hicks part here.

There's no question Parry needs to sharpen his game. He must be absolutely spewing with what is happening. My gut feeling is it was Gillette that won him and Moores over in selling the club who then introduced Hicks.
If I remember rightly Hicks said almost nothing at those intial press conferences. Gillette did all the talking. Didn't take long for Hicks to show his true colours and that must be doing Gillette, Parry and Moores head in.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1252 on: April 11, 2008, 01:56:00 am »
I've edited my post cunthook
The irony.................
Faith in Rafa

Offline Harry_Wong

• RAWK Security Consultant. a right burka
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red in the Head
« Reply #1253 on: April 11, 2008, 01:56:09 am »
Do you think if we do hire someone to assasinate Hicks we could throw 4pool into the bargain too? 2 for the price of 1 like.
Just delete your post, it's pathetic.
Bill Shankly invites reporters into the changing room to meet his new captain, Ron Yeats:
"I've just signed a colossus. Come in and walk round him…"
1961-71: Promoted 1st season, 2 Championships, 1 FA Cup

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1254 on: April 11, 2008, 01:56:36 am »
Tonights mature debate will give me all the more reason to log on tomorrow.

Don't come back please, your embarrassing. You'd have more luck defending Hitlers foreign policy.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1255 on: April 11, 2008, 01:56:46 am »
The only way he''ll make a bigger profit is by having a winning team AND winning the fans. If the letter posted earlier from the baseball fan is any indication, he is incapable of doing either because he clearly doesn't understand how to win people over because of his arrogance.

This game isn't about handling money, it's about handling values and people and then the success follows. This is something Hicks doesn't seem to understand. He is a custodian of the values of LFC. If he looks after that first, the rest will fall into place.

Until now he hasn't proven he can do anything he has promised.

This has nothing to do with the team, it has everything to do with winning the board room battle because he is ticked off.
Did he want to sack Parry because he needs to be (maybe he does) and it is a astute decision for the club or did he ask him to resign because he doesn't like the footage of him and Gillette sitting together. I suggest there is a little paranoia on Hicks part here.

There's no question Parry needs to sharpen his game. He must be absolutely spewing with what is happening. My gut feeling is it was Gillette that won him and Moores over in selling the club who then introduced Hicks.
If I remember rightly Hicks said almost nothing at those intial press conferences. Gillette did all the talking. Didn't take long for Hicks to show his true colours and that must be doing Gillette, Parry and Moores head in.
Snoogy doogy.......................
Faith in Rafa

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1256 on: April 11, 2008, 01:57:30 am »
ignorance lol. he's a wind-up merchant mate...anyone who thinks Hicks is doing good for this club is not a true fan of this club...so you and your little yank buddies can all suck each others cocks and fuck off into the sunset together
Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the c*nts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1257 on: April 11, 2008, 01:57:39 am »

Amen. We've got a mini 4pool here too now by the looks of things.

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1258 on: April 11, 2008, 01:57:42 am »
The irony.................

Fuck off
You saw Stussy's response to my post and saw fit to answer that but didn't have response to the original question

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1259 on: April 11, 2008, 01:57:48 am »

Used to think 4pool was alright until the yanks took over and fucked us. 4pools star's and stripes run deep - God bless America ::)

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1260 on: April 11, 2008, 01:58:22 am »
Don't come back please, your embarrassing. You'd have more luck defending Hitlers foreign policy.
God,your childish.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1261 on: April 11, 2008, 01:59:44 am »
God,your childish.

You still haven't answered the questions

Offline YouStan Eternity

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1262 on: April 11, 2008, 01:59:46 am »
One Rangers fans letter.

And that's the only opinion you want to go by because it suits your purpose.

Why didn't you link the petition to have Hicks sell the Rangers? Last i checked nearly half of those who signed--and it was less than 200 at the time-- were Liverpool supporters.

So you think 100 supporters of a team that averages near 30,000 per 81 home games is statictically relivant of a team who has been owned for almost 10 years by the same owner?

Spot on.  Last I was in Dallas (Easter weekend) most of the Rangers fans I spoke to thought that the organisation (Hicks) is on the right track.  Hell, most Rangers fans are on cloud nine so far this season (granted, it's EARLY...but 6 quality starts in 8 games...)

Also, most Stars fans like Hicks because they KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE OWNED BY A SHITE OWNER (the previous owner, Norm Green).  Hicks bought the Stars and they won the Stanley Cup within a few years and have consistently been at the top of their division over the past 10 years. 

So for the love of GOD, please stop trying to justify hatred for Hicks by saying "all Rangers/Stars fans hate Hicks." 

Hicks isn't a saint by any means, and he obviously wont sink his entire fortune into improving LFC.  But some of the comments here (outright death threats) are shameful and do a disservice to all LFC fans.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1263 on: April 11, 2008, 01:59:57 am »
Fuck off
You saw Stussy's response to my post and saw fit to answer that but didn't have response to the original question
As i said before,you don`t deserve a response until you stop with the abuse.
Faith in Rafa

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1264 on: April 11, 2008, 02:01:13 am »
Oh I was kind of under the impression that 4pool only became a Liverpool "soccer" Club fan the day a fellow Yank took over the club

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1265 on: April 11, 2008, 02:01:39 am »
You still haven't answered the questions
I`m knackered,i will tomorrow,maybe a wee sleep will help you make a more reasoned debate.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1266 on: April 11, 2008, 02:02:27 am »
As i said before,you don`t deserve a response until you stop with the abuse.

Show me where you said that.

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1267 on: April 11, 2008, 02:02:32 am »
JMACC - ask him niiiiicccceeeelllllyyyyyy ;)

Offline johnybarnes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1268 on: April 11, 2008, 02:02:35 am »
Shite thing about being on internet at this time is there is more and more yanks. We've got yanks and a mentally disabled irish fella who wants hicks cock up his arse trying to tell scousers Hicks is good for us.

Offline Need_a_bevvy

• The Bomber Harris of the Current Affairs Forum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1269 on: April 11, 2008, 02:03:41 am »
Are you trying to be funny?

You failed, mate.

Go to bed.
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1270 on: April 11, 2008, 02:03:46 am »
Shite thing about being on internet at this time is there is more and more yanks. We've got yanks and a mentally disabled irish fella who wants hicks cock up his arse trying to tell scousers Hicks is good for us.

And on a side note - nice shoes mate :)

Offline Dapotayto

• Main Stander
« Reply #1271 on: April 11, 2008, 02:03:52 am »
I`m knackered,i will tomorrow.

Please don't. You add nothing sensible or worthwhile to the debate.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1272 on: April 11, 2008, 02:03:59 am »
There are some awful childish responces in here.

And you had your chance in February to come "chat" with me when I was over. Seems a lot of keyboard warriors were otherwise occupied and didn't look me up. Wonder why..lol.

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1273 on: April 11, 2008, 02:04:17 am »
Well this kind of proves that Americans know nothing about football or OUR club; if they think Hicks is doing a good job then God help us all!

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1274 on: April 11, 2008, 02:04:24 am »
Because only Scousers know the truth.Fucking Yank`s and Paddy`s know fuck all.

That`s my cue to leave this reasoned debate.
Faith in Rafa

Offline mercury

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1275 on: April 11, 2008, 02:04:37 am »
Very very difficult to wade through 60 odd pages  :P so my two pence worth.

(1) Obviously Hicks can't dismiss Parry alone or he wouldn't have tried a shot in the dark and asked Parry to resign and obviously he would like to get in his own man - or a man less biased against his interest - so that he can claw back some edge in the boardroom (as it is Hicks combo - 2 votes, Gillette combo - 2 votes, and if I am correct, LFC, i.e. Moores and Parry - 2 votes.)

(2)  Whether Parry SHOULD stay:

-  his effect on the eventual ownership.  If his staying means more chance for the Club to get into the hands of DIC / resolve the ownership issue, and less chance of getting money out of LFC to fund that LOAN  or whatever the owners dream of not related to LFC, then absolutely yes.

-  if Rafa can continue to work with him.  This is very, very important.

We are in the worst case scenario now.  The partnership not working, with one of the owners a big head rash bully, and threaten to stall and regress the Club.  I am getting serious worried about summer if the ownership debacle is not solved and it's not only the spendings on players or the stadium.   Imagine, the stock of Rafa in Europe now and imagine his stock IF we won the big ears again, and would any manager worth his salt be willing to come to us? 

Anyone knows when the AGM of Kop Ltd and LFC will be?  That will surely push everything to come to a head?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:07:23 am by mercury »

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1276 on: April 11, 2008, 02:05:16 am »

Carefull he likes to report posts when people are nasty..

Seriously the guy's a fucking WUM he's dodged every question then wonders why people think he's a 'insert nasty name'.
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1277 on: April 11, 2008, 02:05:22 am »
JMACC - ask him niiiiicccceeeelllllyyyyyy ;)
He can have my respect when he can tell's me answer to this question

But Hick`s took the gamble on Torres,Babel,Skittles and Masch before we got to the QF`s.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:07:43 am by JMACC »

Offline SoylentGreen

• Main Stander
  • TRUE force
« Reply #1278 on: April 11, 2008, 02:05:47 am »
4pool is Tom Hicks stood behind you sodomising you whilst you write this shite or something?

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1279 on: April 11, 2008, 02:07:18 am »
Please don't. You add nothing sensible or worthwhile to the debate.
GROW UP LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told this was this best LFC forum on the net.Hope youse are not the norm on this site.Bunch of kids hiding behind a keyboard calling fellas hundreds of miles away a c*nt.

GROW UP LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith in Rafa