Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’ Origi (man, myth, legend’) 83’  (Read 47498 times)

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
Didn’t play well individually and collectively today but had enough to grind out a win against stubborn opponents. 1st we looked a bit nervy at times.

Thought Matip, Robertson and Salah played well 2nd half alongside Diaz and Origi who made a massive impact.

Number of players below par. Thought Trent struggled throughout. I thought the midfield really struggled 1st half and were too slow to move the ball. Got a bit better 2nd half.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Online surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So we could use him as a dart board? He’s absolutely vile, and not just to look at

Seen a fair bit of him over the season, first one properly given a  run in,  by Rafa.  He's got the physical and technical side,  needs work on the decision making,  could end up a very useful player if he leaves them.

Post relegation,  down in the financial morass,  any club looking for opportunistic punts will be looking at him,  maybe Branthwaite.  Richarlison and Calwert lewin might get offers,  but they're second rate players,  a striker who is a poor finisher in DCL and a second line player in Richarlison who lacks that bit of agility to be great one v one.  Probably Arsenal to get mugged off there.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 07:36:35 pm by surfer. Fuck you generator. »

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Richarlison on the deck….and everyone ignoring him :lmao
The lad also cleared the ball with a header and then went down. He's just insufferable.

Offline Komic

• Legacy Fan
Outrageous assist, worthy of a Divock goal. 8)

Glorious goal, but what is Holgate doing? So braindead, he is about 2 yards behind the rest of their offside line.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
But the blueshite think Carragher was a disgrace today - Toffee TV say he's "not welcome" after his antics on Sky now. :lmao

Carragher hated by both Reds and blueshite.

He came out with a few things which I knew would really piss them off (i.e. telling Richarlison to get up) but his commentary is just really bad.

Saying Gordon should have had a pen is just trying to appease them.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Everton focussing on dubious penalty, ignoring the 17% possession and the long ball game plan
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Our fantastic keeper, striker and comedian - you could feel the tension release.

They can waste as much time as they want in the lower leagues...

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Absolute bunch of diving, cheating, whinging twats the lot of them

Fuck off to the championship, have some blues in my family so felt bad if they went down but after that shithouse of a performance they can fuck right off and hope they continue to drop season after season

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
The lad also cleared the ball with a header and then went down. He's just insufferable.

If the authorities had any sort of bollocks they’d retrospectively punish players for that. All the talk about head injuries, you shouldn’t be allowed to just blatantly fake one to get the game stopped.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
Our fantastic keeper, striker and comedian - you could feel the tension release.

The laughter that echoed round the ground when Ali did that.  😘

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
Has Klopp done his post match interview on Sky yet?

Offline cormorant

• Legacy Fan
  • We had Shankly and the Kop at Liverpool...
I didn't know it was possible but Lampard makes me dislike them even more.

What a horrible way they approached that game.  The diving and cynical fouls made it even worse.

Sure we had threw in a couple of tactical kicks when Gordon turned on the pace but other than him they barely got the ball.

Same here. Had fans of other clubs messaging me during the game highlighting their time wasting tactics.. Says it all really.

Glad we've learned to beat that type of shitshow tactic. Big Div rides off into the sunset... David Fairclogh...esque
The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the Kop make you feel great - yet humble. I'm just one of the people...

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
Fat Frank is really a snide c*nt, isn't he.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The very first words of Lampard’s post match interview.

“We played well”

Right, I’ll stop you there Frank.

Did he then laugh and say, "No, but seriously, we were shite"?
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
If the authorities had any sort of bollocks they’d retrospectively punish players for that. All the talk about head injuries, you shouldn’t be allowed to just blatantly fake one to get the game stopped.
Typical that a sensible and progressive rule gets brought in for player safety, and a moron like Richarlison abuses it to waste some time.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

He fell down 5-10 seconds after heading the ball, after he’d run 20 yards. 

The ref should have demanded he went off for a concussion check, because if he was collapsing with a head problem that was real than ought to be a genuine concern.

The ref letting him stay on suggested he knew he was trying it on, and probably ought to have booked him for blatant time wasting.

Online surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

The feed showed Pickford right after   ;D

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Love how it was a goal made and scored by all the subs.

Perfect subs and game management today  8) 8)

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock

Fat Frank said that "landed on his head," like it was a stroke of luck.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Offline Bergersrightwingviews

• Legacy Fan
Loved that. Get in the bin, Everton you complete waste of space. Tried their best shithousery and it did them no good. Three points, GK taking the piss and no injuries. Perfect derby.
Roger Scruton was right about everything.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
“Stonewall penalty”

Is Carragher just being a dick and giving them a “ifithadnerbeenferAtwell” line they can churn out for the next decade or more until they come back up?

I'm pretty sure he called us 'mentality midgets' when we lost to Everton last season. He's talks a lot of nonsense anyway but seems to go into overdrive when we play Everton.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
Fat Frank is really a snide c*nt, isn't he.

He's the kind of guy that mocks people behind their back.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Great win and looks like no injuries, all set for the semis on Wed.
Richarlison should have been sent off. deffo red
Alisson taking the piss falling on the ground.  :wellin :wellin
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!

I absolutely loved that, got a huge cheer too followed by "Liverpool, Liverpool, taking the piss!"

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
OMFG the emotions in the ground today.

Panic, chaos, calmness, happiness, delight, delirium, fun, laughter.

What a football club.

Offline RedBlakey

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Please please please please please let this lot go down, what an utter shit stain on football they are.
I wonder what neutral fans think of them and the way they played today.
Never seen him playing I think. But looks like a good player.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well deserved. They are mongrels. Hopefully they go down.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan

Yeah there's absolutely no reason for going down there other than time-wasting or a genuine concussion, and he was cleared of the latter.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Well deserved. They are mongrels. Hopefully they go down.

Seemed to be trying to fight a police horse in stanley park after the game and some of them shouting "murderers" at reds walking past.
Absolute disgrace, players and fans.

Offline nittinivala

• Anny Roader
Two added minutes in the first half!What a joke

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

The way the ref was, Ali can count himself lucky not to be booked for that!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Robbo with no fucks to give about them.

The fans would miss it most. I'm a big believer that in a 38-game season you get what you deserve. Let’s see.

;D

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

It happens far too much now. Remember Kane doing it Anfield last season as well. They should be made to go off the pitch for 10 minutes, that'd soon stop it.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
3 points and no injuries. We move!

Offline DonkeyWan

• Legacy Fan
For a change of pace, some common sense on GOT (ZZtopZZ)

"I’m guessing he didn’t because he’s been in football all his life and knows the match wasn’t fixed. We managed one shot on target in 90 minutes. Yes it was an encouraging rearguard etc etc but we lost because they were smarter than us in a couple of key moments. It’s gone, we have to take that spirit into the next six, but we didn’t do enough to get a point there if we’re brutally honest"

Online HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Good practice for our game against villareal this. They’ll set up exactly the same way

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Absolutely. It was an embarrassment

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Supporters club slightly lively & fuck off with time wasting it's Origi time.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
For a change of pace, some common sense on GOT (ZZtopZZ)

"I’m guessing he didn’t because he’s been in football all his life and knows the match wasn’t fixed. We managed one shot on target in 90 minutes. Yes it was an encouraging rearguard etc etc but we lost because they were smarter than us in a couple of key moments. It’s gone, we have to take that spirit into the next six, but we didn’t do enough to get a point there if we’re brutally honest"

He'll get a ban for that.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."