Author Topic: Jordan Henderson*  (Read 63185 times)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Jordan Henderson*
« Reply #120 on: September 5, 2023, 06:03:32 pm »
There was rumours that the Saudis will offer a boatload of money next summer for pre season friendlies, I hope we've not lined up one of them.  :-X

Mate, they (Saudis) would probably pay for fans to go over there for the optics.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #121 on: September 5, 2023, 06:11:15 pm »
I've had to google it, but basically it means they think you are lower than dirt.

He'd better not throw his boots into the crowd after a match
Yep, it's an insult. The soles of the feet or shoes are the lowest part of the body and seen as unclean/dirty. I remember when Saddam Hussein was removed, his statues were toppled and locals rubbed their shoes or soles of their feet on the statues in a show of contempt.
« Last Edit: September 5, 2023, 06:15:29 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 5, 2023, 06:11:38 pm »

Oh Jordan, you massive bellend.

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: September 5, 2023, 06:20:30 pm »
Sadly, it wouldn't be beyond him to start up a propaganda piece to entice Salah over there. Wouldn't put it beyond Gerrard either. Bonus payments from their blood thirsty paymasters of course.

At this stage, the only individual I trust in world football is Klopp. The last stand of common decency in the sport.

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: September 5, 2023, 06:21:53 pm »
I have read his autobiography and his constant need for reassurance and being relevant is still there.

I wont belittle his achievements with the club but he was also in the right place at the right time with the right manager and recruitment.

Not feeling wanted is a petulant excuse. Maybe Sunderland will give him what he truly desires when he's finished counting his blood money.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: September 5, 2023, 06:22:57 pm »
Yep, it's an insult. The soles of the feet or shoes are the lowest part of the body and seen as unclean/dirty. I remember when Saddam Hussein was removed, his statues were toppled and locals rubbed their shoes or soles of their feet on the statues in a show of contempt.

who can forget the show thrown at George Bush

« Last Edit: September 5, 2023, 06:25:01 pm by Kenny's Jacket »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: September 5, 2023, 06:36:32 pm »

I was trying to remember who had a shoe thrown at them as an insult. That was it. Thanks for reminding me.  :thumbup
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: September 5, 2023, 06:37:09 pm »
I’m annoyed with all of them that have gone there not just Henderson, but I fully get why people are hurt by him the most. These guys have spent the last few years fighting against sportswashing organisations, only to jump in their bed the minute they get the chance. It’s only a matter of time before they get bored in their empty mansions, too hot to go out in the day and the women in their families are barely allowed out by themselves; they will be back home in no time. They already had all the money they could ever spend, their reputations are now down the toilet

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #128 on: September 5, 2023, 06:39:57 pm »
I don’t think I’d want Hendo on the quiz team, hard to to think of a more sure fire way to destroy what was left of his legacy and guarantee more abuse and ridicule. Badly advised, naive and ultimately idiotic, with added hypocrisy thrown in.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: September 5, 2023, 06:41:46 pm »
Fucking hell, that interview is awful. Not only  the sportwashing  accusations are not properly answered but he brings in Klopp into the debate as well.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #130 on: September 5, 2023, 06:47:16 pm »
One of the things that makes me laugh most about this interview (if you can laugh at it, you know what I mean) is the fact he purposely picked Adam Crafton to do the interview. I can imagine him being all smug like it's the cleverest move in the world to give his interview to a member of the LGBTQ community and prove what an ally he is.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #131 on: September 5, 2023, 06:50:28 pm »
For me, his interview was a bit like washing your favourite greasy pants. You know nothing is going to happen, but you still hang on to the little hope somewhere that tells you the grease will fade away.

We have made strides with the pride movement and there is still a long way to go. Henderson, being the person he says he is, can only campaign for these rights once he is out of there, which I dont see happening for the next 3 or 4 years.

I dont think the problem is him leaving. Its about him going to Saudi, a country with quite a reputation regarding pride movement, and for him to say he is still the same person as he was here, certainly wouldnt have gone well with some people over there. And certainly didnt go well with people here, who were rightly pissed off about his departure.

He wouldve done better if he had just sat there and said nothing. But to do what he did and say what he said, he does come across as a bit thick - with a tinge of a badly advised PR team.

Just my opinion.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #132 on: September 5, 2023, 07:00:51 pm »
Not doing himself any favours, we're better off without him.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: September 5, 2023, 07:08:39 pm »
I’m annoyed with all of them that have gone there not just Henderson, but I fully get why people are hurt by him the most. These guys have spent the last few years fighting against sportswashing organisations, only to jump in their bed the minute they get the chance. It’s only a matter of time before they get bored in their empty mansions, too hot to go out in the day and the women in their families are barely allowed out by themselves; they will be back home in no time. They already had all the money they could ever spend, their reputations are now down the toilet
Regarding the bit in bold, I do wonder if the moral breakdown of both football and wider society is playing a big part in what's going on. Players have seen the sport itself sell it's soul. They've seen cheats and scumbags prosper. Not only that, they've seen sportswashing vehicles, like you know who, lauded and praised.

They've seen the government of this country helping Saudi to get a foothold at Newcastle. Basically, every fucker has his pig-shaped snout in the trough. They've all watched as footballs self-appointed Che Guevara encouraged rioting, breaking and entering, assault and violence all in the name of ousting a billionaire family whom have already bankrolled their club to obscene levels. Why? Because he, and so many of their fans, want their own murdering sportswasher to lavish even bigger obscene sums on them until they finally stumble on a winning team again.

Man United. The self-proclaimed 'biggest club in the world'. Yet Che and his merry band of sportswash chasers want their club sold down the river to murdering despots. They're begging to be turned into a political vehicle for a nation state.

I wonder if many just look around now and see that the game and society has turned into a Thatcherite Sodom and Gomorrah. A free-for-all where it's a case of me, me, me and fill your boots because everyone else is.

They've seen government not give a shit. They've seen football itself welcome its own eventual downfall. They've probably seen how society is totally screwed. Maybe they've just thought, to hell with it, I want my place at the trough while it's still full of dollars. The fact the dollars are swimming in other people's blood and misery is irrelevant.

To be honest, the only person in the game I trust these days is Jurgën Klopp.
« Last Edit: September 5, 2023, 07:11:43 pm by Son of Spion »

Offline Kansti

• Legacy Fan
  • Stargazer
« Reply #134 on: September 5, 2023, 07:09:01 pm »
Think the reason why many are fuming is because they spent eons defending his footballing ability and putting him up on the pedestal by saying shit like he’s a decent human being and the best captain ever, how he’s a better captain than Gerrard and all that nonsense. He conned pretty much the entire fanbase lmao. I feel vindictive knowing that I have always shat on him being a waste of space in our team. Rode on so many backs for the glory over the last several years. A supposed piano carrier, but the team ended up carrying him. Fuck off Jordan

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #135 on: September 5, 2023, 07:10:54 pm »
Think the reason why many are fuming is because they spent eons defending his footballing ability and putting him up on the pedestal by saying shit like he’s a decent human being and the best captain ever, how he’s a better captain than Gerrard and all that nonsense. He conned pretty much the entire fanbase lmao. I feel vindictive knowing that I have always shat on him being a waste of space in our team. Rode on so many backs for the glory over the last several years. A supposed piano carrier, but the team ended up carrying him. Fuck off Jordan

I don't even know where to start with this post.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #136 on: September 5, 2023, 07:11:59 pm »

:lmao

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #137 on: September 5, 2023, 07:12:42 pm »

This might not go how you expect it to...

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: September 5, 2023, 07:14:12 pm »
I don't even know where to start with this post.

I know what you mean. Its the 2nd such post today.

Its an insult to Klopp.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 5, 2023, 07:14:50 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if the club said yes to it, at least initially. They might back down if there's pressure from fans.

The club have already accepted being part of the sport washing project by selling players to murderous regime clubs. We have little moral authority left and can easily see FSG having us playing a pre season in Saudi.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #140 on: September 5, 2023, 07:15:30 pm »
I know what you mean. Its the 2nd such post today.

Its an insult to Klopp.

Not just that either, but also conveniently he seems to forget that Gerrard as well is over in Saudi.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #141 on: September 5, 2023, 07:15:35 pm »
I’ve said before how disappointing this was to me, probably more so than any of the others who sold their souls. I do have some sympathy though if we believe that no one made any effort to convince him he was wanted or should stay. With everything he’s done for the club and given in terms of leadership and commitment, that is quite sad.

However that is very much tempered as he still had the choice, albeit if he was told he wasn’t going to be involved as much it made leaving easier.

Just not to there, there’s no excuse for that. He could have found other interested parties if he felt unwanted. They may not have paid as much but he’d have been ok money wise.

So ultimately still not buying it Jordan, even if it is disappointing to me that he was left feeling that way by the club
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: September 5, 2023, 07:16:19 pm »

Decent reactions in fairness to him.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: September 5, 2023, 07:19:25 pm »
No one told me I should stay....

He was the captain of the team and had 2 years on his contract.

Why, exactly, is someone supposed to say "Please stay"?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 5, 2023, 07:19:28 pm »
Not just that either, but also conveniently he seems to forget that Gerrard as well is over in Saudi.

:lmao

Oh yeah

I Forgot Stevie G-had was over there.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #145 on: September 5, 2023, 07:20:34 pm »
Is what’s been published today the full thing? I was listening to the athletic mini pod and said he’s spoke about Salah and I want to know what shite he’s been told to say.

There is this additional interview that was published later this afternoon, by David Ornstein & Adam Crafton:-

'Jordan Henderson ‘only has positive things to say’ about FSG’s Liverpool ownership':-

https://theathletic.com/4833902/2023/09/05/jordan-henderson-liverpool-fsg-interview - or in full, here - https://archive.ph/vRO9u

Spoiler
Below is just the part of the article about Salah...

Henderson’s former team-mate Mohamed Salah continues to be linked with a move to join him in Saudi Arabia ahead of Thursday’s deadline.

Liverpool rejected a verbal offer worth in excess of £100million plus substantial add-ons worth up to £150m from the Saudi Pro League for Salah last week. The approach was made on behalf of Al Ittihad during an amicable call to Liverpool director Mike Gordon on Thursday night but the Premier League side reiterated the 31-year-old is not for sale.

Henderson said that while he had not discussed Salah’s future with the Egypt international, he backed him to be a strong addition to the division should a move materialise.

“I haven’t spoken to him about the situation,” he added. “Obviously I spoke to him briefly over the past week or two in terms of he was asking if I was ok, everything was all right, how I’m settling in, the normal sort of stuff. I’ve sort of left him with this.

“He’ll have everybody ringing him and texting him and things like that. So I’ve sort of left him to… I don’t really know exactly what’s going on. I just see what’s being said in the media in terms of the bids going in and things like that.

“It’ll be interesting to see what happens because he’s an amazing player, an amazing guy and whatever happens, he’ll have a big impact — whether that’s at Liverpool or in the Saudi League, whatever it may be… whether that’s now, in the future or whenever it may be. He’s a fantastic addition to any team.”'
[close]
« Last Edit: September 5, 2023, 07:22:18 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #146 on: September 5, 2023, 07:24:41 pm »
This interview wasn't for us though

It was for England fans. That's what he cares about
Aaaah.....that makes sense

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: September 5, 2023, 07:27:15 pm »
This interview wasn't for us though

It was for England fans. That's what he cares about

In an interview he said France v England was the biggest game hes played in.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: September 5, 2023, 07:32:25 pm »
I've never liked this guy. Always thought he was a very average player who had a few good moments and was made to look good by the players around him, but obviously never said it on here as I'd get pelters.

Always hated the fact that he was our captain for years and got to do all the trophy lifts when it should've been VVD, Alisson or Salah.

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #149 on: September 5, 2023, 07:35:15 pm »
I’ve said before how disappointing this was to me, probably more so than any of the others who sold their souls. I do have some sympathy though if we believe that no one made any effort to convince him he was wanted or should stay. With everything he’s done for the club and given in terms of leadership and commitment, that is quite sad.

However that is very much tempered as he still had the choice, albeit if he was told he wasn’t going to be involved as much it made leaving easier.

Just not to there, there’s no excuse for that. He could have found other interested parties if he felt unwanted. They may not have paid as much but he’d have been ok money wise.

So ultimately still not buying it Jordan, even if it is disappointing to me that he was left feeling that way by the club

If one of those people said to me, “Now we want you to stay”, then we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

He's a 33yr old whose legs have gone, bleeding the club out of a salary the very manager he's bemoaning didn't love him enough went to the wall for, so Henderson could get the new contract; you know, the one he just ended early. Was Klopp supposed to guarantee him a starting position? Was he supposed to put his arm around him and tell him how much he meant to the club, at the start of every season? He's 33, he's not a child. Did he not expect to ever start on the bench? I mean, how long did he think he was going to start games for us? The very fucking audacity to put blame at the foot of the club is one of the worst things about this interview.

"I had to go to Saudi Arabia because the club didn't love me enough."

Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #150 on: September 5, 2023, 07:43:51 pm »
Respecting their religion and culture?

What about the respect for gay people? Do they deserve 500 lashes and years in prison for being gay? 

When you’ve shown to be a spokesperson for gay people, and then you turn your back because of their culture?  Well it stinks.  Because being a Muslim doesn’t mean you have to be a bigot and condone brutal punishment of gay people. This is their choice.

So, you don’t want to upset them because… well …they pay big money.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #151 on: September 5, 2023, 07:45:28 pm »
Weird interview.

He can't be the brightest.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #152 on: September 5, 2023, 07:49:30 pm »
Respecting their religion and culture?

What about the respect for gay people? Do they deserve 500 lashes and years in prison for being gay? 

When you’ve shown to be a spokesperson for gay people, and then you turn your back because of their culture?  Well it stinks.  Because being a Muslim doesn’t mean you have to be a bigot and condone brutal punishment of gay people. This is their choice.

So, you don’t want to upset them because… well …they pay big money.

All credit to Adam Crafton for remaining calm and composed during the interview - and continuing to probe away in the professional and intelligent manner way he did.

There are a few quality articles from him posted up in the '2022 World Cup in Qatar' thread too: www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=305953.0

This of his also stood out - https://theathletic.com/4021651/2022/12/22/gay-lgbt-world-cup-qatar - and in full, here - https://archive.ph/cHrCg
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: September 5, 2023, 08:04:35 pm »
I've never liked this guy. Always thought he was a very average player who had a few good moments and was made to look good by the players around him, but obviously never said it on here as I'd get pelters.

Always hated the fact that he was our captain for years and got to do all the trophy lifts when it should've been VVD, Alisson or Salah.

So you didnt like him because he was, by Premier League standards, very average at Football?

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 5, 2023, 08:06:58 pm »

Should have been a fucking brick.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: September 5, 2023, 08:09:28 pm »
This might not go how you expect it to...

Aye,a bit like Mr Henderson's interview.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 5, 2023, 08:18:26 pm »
So you didnt like him because he was, by Premier League standards, very average at Football?
I disliked him for other reasons, just pointing out that he was average and never deserved to be captain of the club.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 5, 2023, 08:29:58 pm »
I always admired his guts, passion and determination. I never bought into the idea he was a limited footballer; I always just felt the reality check of going from Gerrard to Jordan meant the latter could never really measure up. They were impossible boots to fill.

Will his actions cause his entire LFC career to be critiqued with a harsher eye? Almost certainly. But he didn't spent a decade at the club by accident - the last two years were certainly an accident, but Klopp saw something in him in 2015 and that was good enough for me.

But now he can get to fuck. This interview with Henderson trying to rationalise and squirm his way out of admitting he sold out makes Torres' lame excuses for jumping ship to Chelsea appear rock solid.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #158 on: September 5, 2023, 08:33:32 pm »
I don't have the objectivity and calm as some people do, but here you go for those who prefer this "take":

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RiZqgP41rmQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RiZqgP41rmQ</a>
« Last Edit: September 5, 2023, 08:39:28 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #159 on: September 5, 2023, 08:33:46 pm »
I disliked him for other reasons, just pointing out that he was average and never deserved to be captain of the club.
This isn’t true. He was a great captain, one of the best the club ever had. However he’s ruined that legacy, but to say he didn’t deserve to be captain is bollocks. While you can call into question the level of his talent, you can’t do that about his captaincy.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp