Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
The Boozer / Re: London Hotels
« Last post by rob1966 on Today at 10:07:37 am »
Pretty steep when I walk up both sets in the morning. :D

Think the Cheddar Cheese is on Fleet Street isn’t it? Fee like I’ve frequented that at some stage!

Indeed it is. A small pub on top of a warren of subterranean cubby holes.

Had a bit of a vibe of Rigby’s in Dale Street to me. Don’t know why.

yep that's the one. Sign outside says it was rebuilt in 1667, Wiki says there's been a pub on the site since 1538 and was destroyed in the fire in 1666.

We went all the way down to the bottom cellar, then went back up a level to sit. Loved that they have candle bulbs to keep the place dark. The stairs to the upstairs are mad, tiny little steps, not made for size 11's ;D
Titles are decided over 38 games, officials haven’t denied anyone of titles.

The point is everyone is so blinkered that they just look at the decisions affecting their own clubs. Almost everyone feels aggrieved yet if you’re surrounded by people at your own club telling you the same thing it’s going to turn into something bigger and reinforce your own views.

The Rodri handball is a case in point. Let’s all focus on that and ignore every decision that season that went in our favour (go and watch the games back from 21/22 - there were several) and ignore any decision that went against our rivals. Yes, we’ve been screwed over with some decisions as well but it’s not exclusive to LFC.

You brought up the Rodri hand ball so can you list all the occasions when we have had a latent handball not given because they couldn't find an angle. Can you lost all the occasions officials have forget what they were checking for an erroneously disallowed a perfectly good goal. All the occasions our players have handled the ball the way Odegaard did. All the times a ref has blown the whistle told a player to go to ground and brought on the physios.

Or how about blowing for time early with a player through on goal. As for people being blinkered on here have you missed posters calling out the  way Wolves have been treated by the Pgmol.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: Diogo Jota (Diogo José Teixeira da Silva)
« Last post by fridgepants on Today at 10:06:58 am »
Everyone's favourite Portuguese striker with, surely, everyone's favourite snooker player https://twitter.com/WeAreWST/status/1789662254771601635
They went from “we dont want to end up like arsenal seeing 4th place as a trophy” to ending up 32 points behind us in midtable.

Wayne Rooney saying some United absentees werent injured just didn’t fancy it yesterday. Brilliant.

Didn't Fernandes feign injury and practically beg to be subbed in that 7-0 last season? Then he is "injured" before your game yesterday despite being back in full training. I bet he's ok for their final game.
Ive just seen a poster/bot post spam the board with links to hook up sites

I cant find it now though.
The trophies should be taken away, end of. Like Armstrong's Tour de France wins.
What happened there then mate? Were they awarded to the other racers and did they actually celebrate the win etc ?

Liverpool FC Forum / Re: The Title Race 2023/24- Jurgen's Last Dance
« Last post by darragh85 on Today at 10:04:56 am »
I think the pressure got to us. Players froze.

We have a few inexperienced players in the team. Hopefully this will stand to them next season.
The Boozer / Re: London Hotels
« Last post by So… Howard Philips on Today at 10:04:09 am »
Pretty steep when I walk up both sets in the morning. :D

Think the Cheddar Cheese is on Fleet Street isn’t it? Fee like I’ve frequented that at some stage!

Indeed it is. A small pub on top of a warren of subterranean cubby holes.

Had a bit of a vibe of Rigby’s in Dale Street to me. Don’t know why.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10