Author Topic: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread  (Read 814738 times)

Offline mikelfc

• Anny Roader
  • hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com
Re: LFC Merchandise (Official and Unofficial) Thread
« Reply #3000 on: July 14, 2017, 10:41:33 am »
Thanks For the good comments Lads,and as for the people saying about corbyn if you dont like him dont buy the t shirt simple.
we have plenty of other  designs in stock

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #3001 on: July 14, 2017, 07:09:48 pm »
Thanks For the good comments Lads,and as for the people saying about corbyn if you dont like him dont buy the t shirt simple.
we have plenty of other  designs in stock
Amen.  And you really do have boss designs.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline rodo

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3002 on: July 23, 2017, 08:42:19 am »
the club have been onto mick from hat scarf and a badge about "copyright" issues and are putting pressure on him to stop producing designs with the liverbird on 

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3003 on: July 23, 2017, 01:31:42 pm »
Going by the post I've seen from another source, it seems a bit heavy handed by the club.

Presumably if LFC's designers of T-shirts were up to the task, of supplying what their customers want, and not being out done by a few local lads, it wouldn't be an issue.

As soon as someone starts to make a little bit of cash, LFC think they're missing out on their pound of flesh.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3004 on: July 23, 2017, 02:16:30 pm »
Their gear is cool and it's great to see an independent business making a go of it, but that's not how it works though, is it? Liverpool have copyright over the Liver Bird and I'm sure Love Follow Conquer could use the imagery of the bird if they licenced it, but they don't (by the looks of things). It's not an issue of a couple of lads making some cash, it's about protecting their trademark/copyright. If a small business can use it rights free, then why can't Adidas or Nike or any of the other massive sportswear organisations that would presumably love to make millions off the Liverpool brand?

Speaking of Adidas, I'm surprised LoFoCo haven't run the wrath of their lawyers as they use a lot of three stripe symbols in their imagery and pictures of Sambas etc.
Well said in my opinion. The club has to draw a line somewhere. The solution to this is to not produce imagery which contains copyrighted material, simple.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3005 on: July 23, 2017, 02:30:12 pm »
Long thread on twitter discussing it here.

https://twitter.com/lovefutebol/status/889107995866615808

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3006 on: July 23, 2017, 04:08:20 pm »
Going by the post I've seen from another source, it seems a bit heavy handed by the club.

Presumably if LFC's designers of T-shirts were up to the task, of supplying what their customers want, and not being out done by a few local lads, it wouldn't be an issue.

As soon as someone starts to make a little bit of cash, LFC think they're missing out on their pound of flesh.

Completely agree.

No-one is going to get confused with the stuff from HatBadgeScarf and LoFoCo in comparison to the official merchandise - as HatBadgeScarf and LoFoCo are far superior - not only in design and quality - yet also being different by having that 'fan-made' aura around their goods.

Or maybe the club are still ignorant of that many of the people who buy stuff from HBS or LoFoCo likely wouldn't buy from the club for themselves anyway?

Maybe the club officials are concerned that the large new club shop about to open next to the ground will be outshone by a good Red operating out of the front room of a nearby terrace and having a better range and quality of stuff on offer than them?

And if that is the case then the club are failing in the quality and range of their own products - and instead of spending money and resources on crap like this - maybe start spending it on decent ticketing systems and improving poor communication to loyal fans trying to buy tickets?

Some more info here - https://twitter.com/hatscarforabadg
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rodo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3007 on: July 23, 2017, 05:20:16 pm »
just in transalpino today and seems LFC are having a word with a few people as they had a call about customised adidas with the lfc badge on

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3008 on: July 23, 2017, 07:42:21 pm »
Their gear is cool and it's great to see an independent business making a go of it, but that's not how it works though, is it? Liverpool have copyright over the Liver Bird and I'm sure Love Follow Conquer could use the imagery of the bird if they licenced it, but they don't (by the looks of things). It's not an issue of a couple of lads making some cash, it's about protecting their trademark/copyright. If a small business can use it rights free, then why can't Adidas or Nike or any of the other massive sportswear organisations that would presumably love to make millions off the Liverpool brand?

Speaking of Adidas, I'm surprised LoFoCo haven't run the wrath of their lawyers as they use a lot of three stripe symbols in their imagery and pictures of Sambas etc.
agree, the club have to draw a line somewhere, the club let these guys off then that mancs fella who sells the heysel babygrows could go to town on that, so the club do need to remind them that it's their trademark (after all what's the point of trademarks and copyrights if they can't enforce them) so they have some control over their material

Having said that they do great stuff and can't help but think the club could do something with them, obviously their gear with the adidas logo/adidas trainers can't be used as licensed club items (bit surprised they haven't had anything come their way over that) but they do great stuff and it'd be a massive shame if they were stifled by this

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3009 on: July 23, 2017, 07:44:42 pm »
Completely agree.

No-one is going to get confused with the stuff from HatBadgeScarf and LoFoCo in comparison to the official merchandise - as HatBadgeScarf and LoFoCo are far superior - not only in design and quality - yet also being different by having that 'fan-made' aura around their goods.

Or maybe the club are still ignorant of that many of the people who buy stuff from HBS or LoFoCo likely wouldn't buy from the club for themselves anyway?

Maybe the club officials are concerned that the large new club shop about to open next to the ground will be outshone by a good Red operating out of the front room of a nearby terrace and having a better range and quality of stuff on offer than them?

And if that is the case then the club are failing in the quality and range of their own products - and instead of spending money and resources on crap like this - maybe start spending it on decent ticketing systems and improving poor communication to loyal fans trying to buy tickets?

Some more info here - https://twitter.com/hatscarforabadg
you do know love follow conquer have done stuff with the club before?

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #3010 on: July 23, 2017, 07:47:40 pm »
agree, the club have to draw a line somewhere, the club let these guys off then that mancs fella who sells the heysel babygrows could go to town on that, so the club do need to remind them that it's their trademark (after all what's the point of trademarks and copyrights if they can't enforce them) so they have some control over their material

Having said that they do great stuff and can't help but think the club could do something with them, obviously their gear with the adidas logo/adidas trainers can't be used as licensed club items (bit surprised they haven't had anything come their way over that) but they do great stuff and it'd be a massive shame if they were stifled by this

This is where i sit, from what I have read.

It appears the club have been quite open and communicative with this fella and have tried to find a resolution.

Ultimately the club will be licensing the use of this trademark to other companies making all kinds of things, from clothes to mugs to whatever. I doubt they go round the sellers round the ground and punish those guys. perhaps it is now that this fella is achieving a certain level of sales that it now triggers some kind or response that the club has to do.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3011 on: July 23, 2017, 08:10:11 pm »

It appears the club have been quite open and communicative with this fella and have tried to find a resolution.
in fairness the guy at hat scarf and a badge does to me seem hopeful some sort of deal can be done, think it will be a bit difficult with the whole adidas bits they do (can't see new balance being happy if the club let them use their liverbird on products with the adidas logo on it), but hope something can be done there

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3012 on: July 23, 2017, 09:43:46 pm »
you do know love follow conquer have done stuff with the club before?

Yes, though I'm not sure what your point is?

(Is it that LoFoCo once a had a deal with the club and sold stuff to people who may not usually buy club stuff, or that it was also sold in the club shop for a while?)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:45:27 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Uncle Ronnie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3014 on: July 24, 2017, 04:01:22 pm »
https://twitter.com/hatscarforabadg/status/889455643299643393

We made a bit of a mistake at hsoab yesterday probably posted something in a bit of frustration @lfc

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3015 on: August 23, 2017, 09:47:14 pm »
That black training top that Emre Can just wore in the interview was beautiful. Anyone know where to buy it? Can't see it on the website.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline sonny crockett

• Been highly respecting A@A since 2007, honestly, thinks the world of him!
  • Kopite

Offline Snake Plissken

• Main Stander
  • MISTER SPARKLE
« Reply #3017 on: August 25, 2017, 08:21:14 am »
Does anyone know if you can buy the black jacket klopp was wearing on Wednesday? Dont see it in the store.
ETERNAL PESSIMIST

Offline Linford83

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3018 on: August 25, 2017, 10:07:04 am »
Does anyone know if you can buy the black jacket klopp was wearing on Wednesday? Dont see it in the store.

http://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-mens-black-motion-rain-jacket-17-18/

Offline Snake Plissken

• Main Stander
  • MISTER SPARKLE
« Reply #3019 on: August 25, 2017, 10:38:51 am »
http://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-mens-black-motion-rain-jacket-17-18/

Not it. It had gold lettering.

Edit: actually I think you're right. I must be going crazy.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:44:34 am by Snake Plissken »
ETERNAL PESSIMIST

Offline sonny crockett

• Been highly respecting A@A since 2007, honestly, thinks the world of him!
  • Kopite
« Reply #3020 on: August 25, 2017, 02:52:56 pm »
I bought that one on Wednesday, the half zip version had a nicer coloured liverbird and letting, grey rather than a blue tone if I remember right. I would've bought the half zip one instea if it wasn't such a harm evening and you can't open it up full once it's over your head.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3021 on: August 26, 2017, 06:57:34 am »
Not it. It had gold lettering.

Edit: actually I think you're right. I must be going crazy.

He had a different jacket on in the press conference, that one had orange lettering on it.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 07:29:38 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son

Offline ArthurDooley82

• Box-clever, non-pink, manly man's man. Contact for more details. No bibs! Grrrr :)
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3023 on: August 26, 2017, 10:25:00 am »
Got this one of eBay for Ł15

Offline ArthurDooley82

• Box-clever, non-pink, manly man's man. Contact for more details. No bibs! Grrrr :)
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3024 on: August 26, 2017, 10:27:17 am »

Seen a few training items klopp and players have worn and searched high and mighty they are just not available yet or won't be released.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #3025 on: September 6, 2017, 11:00:40 am »
Can anyone please post the size chart of our former Warrior gear.

I want to order a tracksuit but can't find the size chart anywhere.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline JaimeREDnapz

• Main Stander
« Reply #3026 on: September 6, 2017, 11:04:52 am »
all the club gear is absolutely horrendous.

Any adult wearing football gear should have a serious word with themselves.

Offline Kelvinlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • #JFT96
« Reply #3027 on: September 6, 2017, 04:59:07 pm »
all the club gear is absolutely horrendous.

Any adult wearing football gear should have a serious word with themselves.

Not as horrendous as your username and opinion

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3028 on: September 6, 2017, 09:16:31 pm »
Seen a few training items klopp and players have worn and searched high and mighty they are just not available yet or won't be released.

A few of the half zips the players wear which come in black/red/grey were available but sold out quickly. I emailed the club about new stock but didn't get a response. Few knocking around on JD

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #3029 on: September 6, 2017, 09:59:45 pm »

Ultimately the club will be licensing the use of this trademark to other companies making all kinds of things, from clothes to mugs to whatever. I doubt they go round the sellers round the ground and punish those guys. perhaps it is now that this fella is achieving a certain level of sales that it now triggers some kind or response that the club has to do.

Club are totally in the rght with this.

It's actually something that always amazes me, how lenient clubs seem to be, allowing their logos to be used. They could really go to town on it. I'd love to see Liverpool and other clubs clamp down on 'designers' on sites like Redbubble who sell t-shirts using copyright club logos.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3030 on: September 8, 2017, 04:34:17 pm »
« Last Edit: September 8, 2017, 04:38:07 pm by oojason »

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3031 on: September 8, 2017, 04:36:26 pm »
« Last Edit: September 8, 2017, 11:31:28 pm by oojason »

Offline dosx

• Kopite
  • This is Anfield
    • LFC
« Reply #3032 on: September 10, 2017, 08:36:17 am »
NB Special Blackout Kit

🔥97🔥

Offline LFConor

• Kopite
  • Believer
« Reply #3033 on: September 18, 2017, 11:32:28 am »
http://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-mens-grey-marl-walk-on-crew/

Whoever is working on LFC merchandise, do they know how the song goes  ?? :butt
"If the supporters like me, it's not half as much as I like them"
Kenny Dalglish - 6/2/2011

6 European Cups and 19 Leagues thats what we call history

Online richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #3034 on: September 18, 2017, 11:50:49 am »
Seems odd that the online shop have had no home shirts in for ages - 16th Oct they're back in.

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #3035 on: September 18, 2017, 12:50:08 pm »
NB Special Blackout Kit

Ł90 mate - eeek! (just for the shirt - no shorts or socks)

http://store.liverpoolfc.com/lfc-mens-elite-pitch-black-shirt-17-18/

"Pre-Order now for delivery w/c 25th September 2017.

Using the same elite technology as Red 17/18 Elite Home Shirt worn by the players throughout the 2017/18 season, the limited edition blackout Men’s Elite Short Sleeve Shirt features cutting-edge NB Performance technology and has been engineered to guarantee optimal sporting performance on the pitch.

Key features include:

Dry Technology provides comfort as you cut through the opposition, while the embroidered 125th anniversary year club crest shows where your heart lies.

Key features include:

Heat-activated laser vents under the arm to increase airflow to the body, providing a cooling effect when needed
Unique cage design to provide lumbar support and reduce drag
Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial finish
NB Dry technology
Improved stretch
Material: 100% Polyeter"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:27:00 pm by oojason »

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3036 on: September 18, 2017, 12:50:55 pm »
Can't seem to find the jacket/hoodie Solanke is wearing on this:

http://store.liverpoolfc.com
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3037 on: September 18, 2017, 01:06:16 pm »
Was gonna get that new black top but not for Ł90!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline NsRed

• Kopite
« Reply #3038 on: September 18, 2017, 01:30:25 pm »
Can't seem to find the jacket/hoodie Solanke is wearing on this:

http://store.liverpoolfc.com
Yeah it's sharp, I was looking for it as well. Has this new "autumn line" been released yet?

Offline Sevens and Eights

• Main Stander
  • Football is my oxygen.
« Reply #3039 on: September 18, 2017, 01:36:41 pm »
Sold out already, and like all three limited eds, sold out before I wake up at 5 am... This gets more annoying as it goes. This limited edition crap is doing my head in.