The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Exams, Uni, College, Lesson Help.. Discussion here.

<< < (3/1835) > >>

Beef:
Right now, I'm a bit pissed off. >:( The exams before was meant to last for two hours, after 1 hour 45 minutes, the deputy head came in, and asked us to listen - we were meant to be working, but he wanted us to stop. He said that he needed to get people out for their dinner, so if you have finished then you can go. So people started moving, talking and scraping chairs along the floor. I completely lost my concentration with the teachers trying to calm people down, in the end I was the only person left in the hall believe it or not, so I gave in my paper which still had a question unanswered. I never knew what the hell was going on, because my head was all over the place. Surely he could have made people wait that extra 15 minutes? All it would have meant was people would miss 5 minutes of their lunch break? Apart from that, I thought my food exam was good. The school is also fucked up because, it was a food exam but there wasnt one food teacher in the room. It goes by the teacher you would have at that specific time, so if I was in school I would have had Science, so my science teacher came for the first hour, then my PE teacher. Surely the teacher in the hall for the two hours should be your food teacher who has taught you all year? That is fucked up that.

Rizla:

--- Quote from: Shaun - Beef™ on November 28, 2005, 12:58:00 PM ---Right now, I'm a bit pissed off. >:( The exams before was meant to last for two hours, after 1 hour 45 minutes, the deputy head came in, and asked us to listen - we were meant to be working, but he wanted us to stop. He said that he needed to get people out for their dinner, so if you have finished then you can go. So people started moving, talking and scraping chairs along the floor. I completely lost my concentration with the teachers trying to calm people down, in the end I was the only person left in the hall believe it or not, so I gave in my paper which still had a question unanswered. I never knew what the hell was going on, because my head was all over the place. Surely he could have made people wait that extra 15 minutes? All it would have meant was people would miss 5 minutes of their lunch break? Apart from that, I thought my food exam was good.

--- End quote ---

Your school sounds a complete joke. I would seek a transfer if I were you, they obviously dont really seem to care that much about those learning under them it seems going by this... ::)

Ben S:
Ok then. Exams are shitty ha ha ha.

The Cappuccino Kid:
Don't worry about them mate. They're a load of shite and the teachers just say they're important to get you in the exam frame of mind for the real ones. As well, you always tend to do better in your real exams than the mocks.

Good luck anyway :)

Beef:
They can't do that in the real exam though can they? Let people go 15 minutes early and fuck everyone's concentration up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version