Author Topic: JM6 - Bookies taking money on when Cantona's snow expediiton booking happens  (Read 190392 times)

Online Eel Lobo

• Chief Suck Up.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • I'm hot for you Patricia
Hodgson was a decent manager, without doubt in the top 1% of Football managers

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Believer
  • A team that plays the Liverpool way...
BBC helping Maureen to shove Mata into traffic, it was his mistake along with Lindelof’s that stopped them from continuing their fabulous unbeaten run...
Nothing to do with the manager

Last week it was all about if they won, it would be their best start since 85/86. History makers
(For younger members unsure of the facts) that was the year United came third in a one horse race, behind us and the toffees

Almost at Duncan Castles level of sycophantic love for Jose
And as I rise above the treeline and the clouds
I look down...

Offline sms1986

• Seemingly Mindless Extremely Lippy Twat. Comes from Preston so is a bad fucking ted. Wool. RAWK Spoilsport.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Good, keeps him and them from learning.

Offline CrasherKid79

• CrasherandBurnerKid
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
BBC helping Maureen to shove Mata into traffic, it was his mistake along with Lindelof’s that stopped them from continuing their fabulous unbeaten run...

Last week it was all about if they won, it would be their best start since 85/86. History makers
(For younger members unsure of the facts) that was the year United came third in a one horse race, behind us and the toffees

Well Valencia if he was full back seemed to be in absolute no mans land as the Huddersfield lad tore down the left  wing unopposed.

Matas fault though, damn him for trying to trap the ball and get his head up. He mis controlled it yes but he was clearly trying to play a bit.

He’s such an easy target for shit coat because he looks like a teddy bear.

Online Iska

• Believer
  • The only club that matters
Mata’s played a good long game this time, keeping his head down as long as possible while your Luke Shaws, your Martials and your Mhkitaryans have been getting Joe Coled and Pedro Leoned up to now.  Chances are he outlasts Mourinho at this point.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Boss Tha

I remember that. They won the first 10 on the bounce, the Mirror proclaimed “Give The Title To Them Now” and they lost the next game. Fun times.
We are Liverpool!

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
He’s such an easy target for shit coat because he looks like a teddy bear.

Still can't believe Mourinho turfed him out of Chelsea after he was player of the season for them the previous season, then Mourinho ends up at United, fucking hell I'd have been fuming if that was me. And not just because I'd been sold from one set of c*nts to the other...

Offline Nitramdorf

• Kopite
Didn't the odious prick say yesterday that he never blames players? I may have dreamt it as it is obviously bullshit. This was of course just before he blamed his players.
I try to stay away from this tosser usually but sometimes catch certain interviews if I can't get to the off button fast enough.
There is a day set by when this pathetic man is gone from the game and I can't wait. Especially as he will have ruined United by then.

Offline CrasherKid79

• CrasherandBurnerKid
  • Believer
Didn't the odious prick say yesterday that he never blames players? I may have dreamt it as it is obviously bullshit. This was of course just before he blamed his players.
I try to stay away from this tosser usually but sometimes catch certain interviews if I can't get to the off button fast enough.
There is a day set by when this pathetic man is gone from the game and I can't wait. Especially as he will have ruined United by then.

He moaned about injuries after playing us last week, to then mock Conte for moaning about the exact same thing without a hint of irony.

He does it with the knowledge that his beloved press won’t question him.

I’m amazed the Yernited fans aren’t already sick of it, and wouldn’t be at all surprised if the tramp and Charlton ... who fair play to them .... are there home and away in the stands aren’t asking questions about what the fuck they are watching week in week out.

Hope that Lindelof lad gets a good run in the team, he looks like a season wrecking defender 😄

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
Mata’s played a good long game this time, keeping his head down as long as possible while your Luke Shaws, your Martials and your Mhkitaryans have been getting Joe Coled and Pedro Leoned up to now.  Chances are he outlasts Mourinho at this point.
Mata is such a silky player, very classy, not enough of a workhorse for that fucker to appreciate, he's spent his career converting wingers into wide defensive midfielders, the thing is, a decent manager with a bit of attacking nous could turn them into a frightening attacking force, Lukaku, Martial, Rashford, Ibrahimovic, Micky Ryan, Mata, excellent attacking options there, and a good set of midfield options too (albeit very little pace), and of course a solid defence and world class goalkeeper, but no, he sets them out to avoid defeat rather than chase 3 points, an absolute fraud, take away his hundreds of millions and Pulis is probably a better coach.

Offline Classycara

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
He moaned about injuries after playing us last week, to then mock Conte for moaning about the exact same thing without a hint of irony.

He does it with the knowledge that his beloved press won’t question him.

I’m amazed the Yernited fans aren’t already sick of it, and wouldn’t be at all surprised if the tramp and Charlton ... who fair play to them .... are there home and away in the stands aren’t asking questions about what the fuck they are watching week in week out.

Hope that Lindelof lad gets a good run in the team, he looks like a season wrecking defender 😄

To be fair they have decades of experience of rationalising/putting up with cuntish hypocritical behaviour by their managers.

For all the acting superior a couple of years ago, pretending they were too upstanding or principled a club for Mourinho, everyone else knew that was a load of bollocks. And that as soon as he joined they'd kiss his arse again...and they did.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Believer
Mata is such a silky player, very classy, not enough of a workhorse for that fucker to appreciate

I wouldn't be surprised if Mata was offered to Arsenal in exchange for Ozil
“When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 96.
    • Grime Forum
Ozil goes for free at the end of the season does he not?
Justice for Anne Williams
Justice for the 96

Istanbul 2005, Athens 2007, Basel 2016.

Offline CrasherKid79

• CrasherandBurnerKid
  • Believer

Ozil is the total opposite of a Mourinho player. Just shows there’s no overall plan it’s just buying the next shiny toy.

Hope it happens, Mata would be appreciated there.

Online Iska

• Believer
  • The only club that matters
That’s a good shout, except why are they being linked to Ozil and not Sanchez?  He seems a much more obvious target.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Believer
Shitcoat and Ozil were quite pally during their Madrid days
“When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and pretend they're mine.
  • Believer
Thank God they didn't go for Pochetinno. Absolutely brilliant manager.

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Reckon ski season is coming closer....
You reckon?
Ninth. ;D
When ze seagulls follow ze trawler....

Offline Cantona

• Traore 1 Cantona 0
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer