Author Topic: Forum Header  (Read 2099 times)

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century this girl does two together
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Re: Forum Header
« Reply #40 on: July 7, 2020, 01:45:23 PM »
Needs some gold stuff, No 19 and stuff like that, once the mods get sober obviously ;D

Why. It's just business as usual. ;D

To be honest, I went to some sort of process with this. At first, I wanted that - a big fuck off header, a big celebratory thread in the main forum, a few "featured" articles in opinion that'd populated the rawk home page. But now, I quite like it. It feels like the ultimate fuck off, we don't need to show that we're celebrating, we're just back where we belong ;D
« Last Edit: July 7, 2020, 01:49:34 PM by redbyrdz »
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • Believer
  • Indefatigability
Re: Forum Header
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2020, 09:33:28 PM »
I guess the problem with the header referencing the title is that it may need removing if / when another team win it. That’d be a bit grim.