The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Genk away

(1/77) > >>

ABJ:
9 of us booked on this, Eurostar and then train to Hasselt. In and out of Genk on match day (doesn't seem to be a lot there) and then back the day after the match.

Looks like about a 1K allocation so will probably be 11 of the last 12 (2 seasons) guaranteed and than a massive fight in the non guaranteed 2nd sale.

Can't wait  8)

exCite:
Any questions about trains, flights, buses, whatever in Belgium, you can ask me, I live in Olen, about 30-45 minutes drive from Genk.

Getting an away ticket won't be possible, but I'm trying to get a ticket in the home section for me and me dad.

gravy red:

--- Quote from: exCite on August 30, 2019, 02:24:28 PM ---Any questions about trains, flights, buses, whatever in Belgium, you can ask me, I live in Olen, about 30-45 minutes drive from Genk.

Getting an away ticket won't be possible, but I'm trying to get a ticket in the home section for me and me dad.

--- End quote ---

Hi Mate. How easy will/would it be to get back to Hasselt after the game?

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: exCite on August 30, 2019, 02:24:28 PM ---Any questions about trains, flights, buses, whatever in Belgium, you can ask me, I live in Olen, about 30-45 minutes drive from Genk.

--- End quote ---

Last train back to Brussels seems to be 9.07pm, is that right or am I missing one? Thanks!

davidsteventon:
Am I being thick here.

There are not hotels in Genk? What are you supposed to do after the game after we've been kept behind until 11:30pm onwards?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version