Author Topic: Thread for all PL and Euro transfer shit-talk (we’d thought it was over, but no)  (Read 126671 times)

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
If Ribery goes to Moscow, this can only be because he’s got a part in the next Bond film

He’d be a very ugly Bond girl. Wonder what his name would be?

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats!
  • RAWK Mod
  • Believer
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://twitter.com/CaponsSausages
He’d be a very ugly Bond girl. Wonder what his name would be?
Miss Bonbon Sukkabollokov
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://twitter.com/Kabu_Dracus

Online Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Miss Bonbon Sukkabollokov

;D didn’t disappoint

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats!
  • RAWK Mod
  • Believer
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

Online Something Worse

• Believer
If Ribery goes to Moscow, this can only be because he’s got a part in the next Bond film

Post-fire Hunchback of Notre Dame reboot as part of the Classic Monsters Expanded Universe

Offline Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • RAWK Mod
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Well hello .....

Looks like the Pogba saga isn’t quite over...

Paul Pogba to RMC: “I always feel good when I play football. I am doing what I love, it is my job. I will give my all each time I’m on a green pitch. Now, we know, words have been spoken. The future will decide it all. We’re still at this question mark.”

I think he’s a liability.... but they’re so so awful in midfield that letting him go would be .... suicide ?
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Believer
Surely, they can't sell him now.  He's their best player. 

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I actually don’t understand what Pogba just said.

Offline Redcap

• Believer
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
You've gotta be seriously stupid to be selling players after the transfer deadline has past unless you're well covered for those positions. And United really, really are not at all well covered, when McTominay is starting for them.

I reckon if Pogba goes they will finish bottom half.

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
They’ll get another year out of Pogba it looks like.
Madrid can’t afford the deal this summer - despite them chasing Neymar apparently?!

Offline Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • RAWK Mod
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
They’ll get another year out of Pogba it looks like.
Madrid can’t afford the deal this summer - despite them chasing Neymar apparently?!
The quotes above make it clear he wants to leave still.

Barcelona seem to be quite some way down the line of signing Neymar now
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
The quotes above make it clear he wants to leave still.

Barcelona seem to be quite some way down the line of signing Neymar now

Don’t get me wrong I’d love him to leave. He’s really under rated on here
Like you I just don’t see how they can countenance it now - without him that midfield is near relegation levels
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 08:31:24 AM by JackWard33 »

Offline Capon Debaser

• RAWK Mod
  • Believer
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
I actually don’t understand what Pogba just said.
Dont worry,I cant speak french either

Offline DelTrotter

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Little bit from the Mail :

BIG THREE RILED BY EARLY WINDOW

At a recent meeting between Premier League managers, the topic of the English window closing three weeks earlier than those in Europe was brought up.

Three managers in particular voiced very clear opinions on this, according to those present, and they were Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino.

Tottenham chief Pochettino, whose club may well face reduced bids from the Continent for a number of their players including Christian Eriksen, who changed the game against Aston Villa on Saturday, then used his pre-match press conference to complain about the differing deadlines in public.

There is a sense among coaches of clubs outside the Big Six that if the higher-profile bosses continue to lobby against the mismatched windows, then the league will consider changing things back to how they were.

Not surprising, it's a nice idea but if the dates don't match with other countries then it's just us that suffer really.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
that's the thing, it can only work if everyone does it, the FA sort of lept into it to quickly really!

I love the idea, cos it would stop so much disruption. But it's of little use the way it is now.
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
Coutinho to Bayern, loan with option to buy, RAC1 reporting it, saw it on Twitter.

EDIT for clarity, they're reporting negotiations.
Vote Labour

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer
  • Powered by Ribena
That's a good move for him.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
The report also says that they'd loan him with no loan fee, and an option rather than obligation to buy.  Makes litte sense considering how desperate they where for some sort of fee - even a loan fee last week according to reports. Wouldn't they wait till the whole Neymar farce is sorted? Cos if they don't get him, what is the point of loaning Coutinho for bugger all.
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.

Offline Tommypig

• Kopite
The report also says that they'd loan him with no loan fee, and an option rather than obligation to buy.  Makes litte sense considering how desperate they where for some sort of fee - even a loan fee last week according to reports. Wouldn't they wait till the whole Neymar farce is sorted? Cos if they don't get him, what is the point of loaning Coutinho for bugger all.

Not really if they don't loan him they will have to play him and if he makes around 25 appearances next season they have to pay us circa €20 million for appearance fees, so they end up saving that, english clubs wouldnt get him free as there is too much money here.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
Not really if they don't loan him they will have to play him and if he makes around 25 appearances next season they have to pay us circa €20 million for appearance fees, so they end up saving that, english clubs wouldnt get him free as there is too much money here.

they would be able to play him in 24 games then  :P

Just find it odd that they'd send him on loan with no loan fee, and especially no obligation to buy, basically doing Bayern a favour, cos they know they want to sign Sane next summer so only want him for a year anyway.

But anyway, whatever really. We'll see what gives, they certainly would end up with a few decent short term options if they sign him as well before the window shuts!

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Believer
I’m saying the Coutinho stuff is a nonsense as Bayern are on the cusp of signing Perisic.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• Believer
I’m saying the Coutinho stuff is a nonsense as Bayern are on the cusp of signing Perisic.
Two different players though I'd have thought?
Vote Labour

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Believer
Two different players though I'd have thought?

Both like to play off the left.

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer