Author Topic: CL SF: Liverpool 4 vs Barçelona 0 (4-3) Origi 6', 79’, Gini 53', 56 Bloody hell.  (Read 266620 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Klopp talks about this game extensively in this interview with Ballbag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAy6lFtsBrE&list=WL&index=98&t=0s

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Still smile at that corner, brilliant quick thinking by TAA seing Barca players switching off, & for Origi staying switched on. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
Ballbag

Perfectly summed up below re. his transfer stories
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Still smile at that corner, brilliant quick thinking by TAA seing Barca players switching off, & for Origi staying switched on. ;D

It was amazing, I think we'll see more moments of genius like that from this team.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: CL SF: Liverpool 4 vs Barçelona 0 (4-3) Origi 6', 79’, Gini 53', 56
« Reply #2644 on: June 14, 2019, 06:05:55 pm »
I always thought that the commentaries from the games on the continent had a different vibe to them on both TV and radio. The commentaries always sounded distant, echoey and of poor quality - I think, and I may be wrong, but the commentators used to use telephone lines. In those days I bet the cost of trunk calls accounted for a large part of the budget of the broadcasters! If you listen to the commentary below, I mean this one's a classic, but you can tell the commentator is in some far away distant land - it's so atmospheric (literally) and you knew Liverpool were playing in yet another important European tie on foreign shores. You wouldn't even know where half of these places were, and hearing names such as CSKA Sofia, Anderlecht would immediately trigger your imagination about these places - how far away are they, what are the people like, I wonder what it must be like to live there? It was probably the closest that I got to going abroad as a kid.   

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/WqTF5NDD5qM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/WqTF5NDD5qM</a>

Fantastic, and brilliantly explained.
 I used to call this type of commentary 'the European commentary'. Usually done by either David Coleman (I used to love his athletics commentary too from the European athletics) or Barry Davies. It was so atmospheric. You knew that you were playing in a big competition when you heard it. European or World events. Great memories.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
What was Suarez's beef with Robbo? He kept gunning for him...

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Two weeks since the final now and this match - none of us should really have been nervous for the final after this classic European night at Anfield.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
If anyone can’t sleep, it’s currntly showing on BT sport 3. 1-0 at half time. hope we have a good second half
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline MiddleMan

• Legacy Fan
Don't think Suarez ever tried to deliberately injure an opposition player when he was with us?  (Biting doesn't count! ;D )  Seems to be a far lower bar for Spanish clubs when it comes to being unsporting shitehouses.

Now we Fabinho, between him and Henderson I think we've got what we need to deal with tactics like those.  If another player tries to "do a Ramos" on one of ours I hope to see him off on a stretcher.

I remember Suarez nudging a player causing a collision that could've broken the opposing player's neck (against Chelsea? Or Man U?). It's not that he intends to injure necessarily, but is reckless and risks injuring people unnecessarily.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I was browsing some videos online before and this one popped up. It's a bar full of Barcelona fans in New York watching our demolition of them at Anfield. A bit boring really, but skip to 11:23 and have a look at the smile on the face of the covert Red amongst them.  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0NLIg-lO4jE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0NLIg-lO4jE</a>
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm going to try and get across to my lad who was only 5 in 2005 that this match is his Istanbul. This game,not the final in Madrid should be the one he savours like a fine wine and comes back to again and again. Both away and home games really, because Istanbul wouldn't have happened without the car-crash first half either.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
This thread is like Bat out of hell, Bridge over troubled water, The Wall or Saturday night fever in the way it hangs around on page one for a much longer time than any other match thread would do. In many ways this game was our Sound Of Music and we will be smiling at its memories for a lifetime.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I'm going to try and get across to my lad who was only 5 in 2005 that this match is his Istanbul. This game,not the final in Madrid should be the one he savours like a fine wine and comes back to again and again. Both away and home games really, because Istanbul wouldn't have happened without the car-crash first half either.

Mad thing is, the Nou Camp tie wasn’t a car crash. We were brilliant there too, probably even better than in the tie at the Allianz, just couldn’t stick the ball in the net.

Barca were camped outside their box at only 1-0 for a good period of that second half. You very rarely see that

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
This thread is like Bat out of hell, Bridge over troubled water, The Wall or Saturday night fever in the way it hangs around on page one for a much longer time than any other match thread would do. In many ways this game was our Sound Of Music and we will be smiling at its memories for a lifetime.
It's telling that this thread is currently 15 pages longer than the thread for the final itself. I know it's had longer to attract this amount of pages than the final has, but it still tells us a lot.

Basically, it was this game that won us the trophy. Madrid, in comparison, was just the moment where we got over the line. The real story happened in the semis where we schooled Barcelona on their own patch yet somehow lost 3-0, then produced the most staggeringly ridiculous comeback in CL history to progress to the final. That was where we bust a gut. In contrast, we didn't need to do that in the final. We just had to be ultimately professional and push ourselves over the line.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1139590917277585409

Rabbit-face making a complete plonker of himself again:

Luis Suarez has opened up on the torment his former club Liverpool inflicted upon himself and his Barcelona team-mates during the incredible Champions League semi-final turnaround.

Jurgen Klopp's side pulled off the most impossible of comebacks to win 4-0 at Anfield and overturn a three-goal deficit to progress to the Madrid final where they would go on to win their sixth European cup.

Suarez cut an isolated figure on the famous turf which he used to grace on a weekly basis and was left speechless as a result. Now, the Uruguayan has revealed the psychological pain the defeat caused.

'The days after back in Barcelona were the worst moments of my life and career along with the 2014 World Cup, I wanted to disappear from the world,' Suarez told Fox Sports.

'I didn't want to take my children to school, everyone could see I was in a very bad way, I had days I didn't want to do anything, they were very difficult moments.'

Suarez went on to suggest the Barca players could not even contemplate the possibility of losing the game, due to their prestigious standing in European football.

'I didn't see it because we are Barcelona and we thought we'd have two or three chances to score, but we became nervous, we gave stupid passes away, we didn't show the right attitude. When the first goal came we didn't know how to react, we knew we had really messed up.'

'After the game in the dressing room no-one could say anything, there was sadness, bitterness and disappointment because we knew we'd given an awful image,' he added.

Barca went on to finish their season in disappointing style, despite successfully defending their La Liga title.

The Catalan giants made the final of the Copa Del Rey, but were defeated 2-0 by a plucky Valencia side who claimed the silverware.

I really struggle to see how any self-respecting Liverpool fan can still worship this c*nt. The entitlement on display and lack of respect for the opposition is palpably tasteless.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I don't know why anybody expected any different when it comes to Suarez, he was the same when he was with us, the kind of player who does anything to win. I didn't expect him to change that just because he's playing against us now. He'd do the same if he goes elsewhere and is facing Barcelona.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's telling that this thread is currently 15 pages longer than the thread for the final itself. I know it's had longer to attract this amount of pages than the final has, but it still tells us a lot.

Basically, it was this game that won us the trophy. Madrid, in comparison, was just the moment where we got over the line. The real story happened in the semis where we schooled Barcelona on their own patch yet somehow lost 3-0, then produced the most staggeringly ridiculous comeback in CL history to progress to the final. That was where we bust a gut. In contrast, we didn't need to do that in the final. We just had to be ultimately professional and push ourselves over the line.

I agree, we were never going to let anyone stop us from winning it.

Offline demain

• Shambolic
  • Kopite
  • 'à quoi bon ?'
I don't know why anybody expected any different when it comes to Suarez, he was the same when he was with us, the kind of player who does anything to win. I didn't expect him to change that just because he's playing against us now. He'd do the same if he goes elsewhere and is facing Barcelona.

There's doing everything to win on the pitch and then there's showing respect for the opposition and your old fans off it. I have no problems with him diving and fouling players on the pitch - well I did when he played for Liverpool but didn't care after he fucked off - but it was the whole song about how he was going to be applauded by Anfield on his return for being so brilliant and that he'll be honoured by everyone.

His attitude suggests he has no understanding what the European Cup means to Liverpool and how Anfield can turn into a demented cauldron in support of its own. That whole 'We are Barcelona so are bound to win' just underscores that ignorance. He never had any idea what this club was about while he was here, and a lot of Liverpool fans embarrassed themselves by falling over each other trying to excuse the fact that he was a lunatic.

I just have an issue with our fans worshipping him than with him to be honest, maybe because I have always thought folks from Liverpool can spot a charlatan better than most.
'Ever bought a fake picture, Toby?'
'Sold a couple once.'
'The more you pay for it, the less inclined you are to doubt its authenticity.'

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
I agree, we were never going to let anyone stop us from winning it.
Yep. The manager, the team, the fans and probably even the tea lady learned from last year and had matured. Once Barcelona were so spectacularly put to the sword, there was no way we were ever going to let this opportunity slip. The Barcelona performance was of such magnitude that even normally biased opposition fans were holding their hands up acknowledging it. It was complete and devastating. So much so that it must have been like inserting a solid steel rod into the spines of our players. This game is where this Liverpool side finally realised that they truly are Liverpool and have what it takes to wear the shirt and represent the name as have legends from bygone eras. Confidence and self-belief can be like that. You have to build it over time and through the learning experience (which includes losing) but once it clicks into place it takes you to another level. For Liverpool, the Barcelona tie was the defining moment where the mentality shifted and giants were born.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
There's doing everything to win on the pitch and then there's showing respect for the opposition and your old fans off it. I have no problems with him diving and fouling players on the pitch - well I did when he played for Liverpool but didn't care after he fucked off - but it was the whole song about how he was going to be applauded by Anfield on his return for being so brilliant and that he'll be honoured by everyone.

His attitude suggests he has no understanding what the European Cup means to Liverpool and how Anfield can turn into a demented cauldron in support of its own. That whole 'We are Barcelona so are bound to win' just underscores that ignorance. He never had any idea what this club was about while he was here, and a lot of Liverpool fans embarrassed themselves by falling over each other trying to excuse the fact that he was a lunatic.

I just have an issue with our fans worshipping him than with him to be honest, maybe because I have always thought folks from Liverpool can spot a charlatan better than most.
I always thought he was a sublime player when he was with us, but he was also a lunatic, loose canon who could be a liability too.

He also seems, to me, to have seriously misjudged his approach to Liverpool in this tie. There was no respect, humility or dignity from him and he seemed oblivious to how his antics would be received by our fans. Ignorance, lack of awareness or just basic stupidity, who knows?

He got what he deserved from us in this tie. He decided to do it in a snide fashion, so he got it back with interest. Respect us, and we respect you...

I read his comments earlier, and was amazed that he thought the tie was over after the first leg. He's been here, he's played here, he knows our track record with these things. He really should have known better. Great player. Silly man.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I always thought he was a sublime player when he was with us, but he was also a lunatic, loose canon who could be a liability too.

He also seems, to me, to have seriously misjudged his approach to Liverpool in this tie. There was no respect, humility or dignity from him and he seemed oblivious to how his antics would be received by our fans. Ignorance, lack of awareness or just basic stupidity, who knows?

He got what he deserved from us in this tie. He decided to do it in a snide fashion, so he got it back with interest. Respect us, and we respect you...

I read his comments earlier, and was amazed that he thought the tie was over after the first leg. He's been here, he's played here, he knows our track record with these things. He really should have known better. Great player. Silly man.

In fairness (ha!) we weren’t in Europe for most of the time he was here and the one full season he had when we were in it we had one of those glorious failures of a comeback against Zenit. He should obviously have known about our exploits from both the past and more recent seasons but he never got to witness one of those famous nights (TM) in person.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

I don't disagree with much of that but I know why anyone expected any different though. He did after all try and force a move to Arsenal. Great player for us but that's about it. I'd had no problem with a good reception (although probably not now) but nothing about his attitude or behaviour was surprising to me.

Still, I found Fowler's criticism of him with him saying that someone like Owen deserves much more respect funny. Both Owen and McManaman ran down their contracts and we lost them on a free or at a ridiculously low fee and neither, particularly Owen (who thought he could swan off to Madrid and then come back a year or two later), seems to think that's fine.

It's their career and ultimately, they can do what they want, but they're still all twats (Fowler aside :)), no surprise Suarez was one when we played them. Respect that in a perverse way although would prefer if he hadn't said he wouldn't celebrate if he scored at Anfield. He most definitely would have.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
I always thought that the commentaries from the games on the continent had a different vibe to them on both TV and radio. The commentaries always sounded distant, echoey and of poor quality - I think, and I may be wrong, but the commentators used to use telephone lines. In those days I bet the cost of trunk calls accounted for a large part of the budget of the broadcasters! If you listen to the commentary below, I mean this one's a classic, but you can tell the commentator is in some far away distant land - it's so atmospheric (literally) and you knew Liverpool were playing in yet another important European tie on foreign shores. You wouldn't even know where half of these places were, and hearing names such as CSKA Sofia, Anderlecht would immediately trigger your imagination about these places - how far away are they, what are the people like, I wonder what it must be like to live there? It was probably the closest that I got to going abroad as a kid.   

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/WqTF5NDD5qM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/WqTF5NDD5qM</a>

I used to spend a lot of time at my nan's in Kirkby when I was a kid and she was Liverpool FC mad, on a Saturday afternoon whenever there was a Liverpool match on she'd have the commentary on from Radio City. My grandad would be in the living room watching wrestling and the gee-gee's on World of Sport and I'd be in the kitchen with my nan listening to the match. One of the things that sticks in my mind is the jingle, who knows how many times I've heard this:-     

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=BJWRRv3vRFI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=BJWRRv3vRFI</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhlx43rTs2Q&t=35s
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good

I think the fans who have embarrassed themselves more are the ones who clearly didn’t really understand him and the type of player he is in the first place. You either like that sort of player or don’t
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: CL SF: Liverpool 4 vs Barçelona 0 (4-3) Origi 6', 79’, Gini 53', 56
« Reply #2665 on: June 15, 2019, 07:54:02 pm »
Deliberate, snide and shithouse from Suarez, definitely wanted to injure him. I was disappointed with the approach of the Barca players in terms of play acting, time wasting and calling for players to be booked - and that includes Messi. They've gone down in my estimation and I'm glad we put the cheats out.   

tbf, Barcelona fans were far more classy than their own players were.  I saw many post match reactions where Barca fans condemned their teams' play acting and antics.  They were probably disgusted that Barcelona had stooped to Real Madrid levels of shithousery.

I remember Suarez nudging a player causing a collision that could've broken the opposing player's neck (against Chelsea? Or Man U?). It's not that he intends to injure necessarily, but is reckless and risks injuring people unnecessarily.

That's a bit extreme innit?  :o Don't remember that!  Seem to remember Ferguson complaining that some slight contact with Torres (was it?) could have broken a player's neck but that was the tramp being his usual shit house self.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I was browsing some videos online before and this one popped up. It's a bar full of Barcelona fans in New York watching our demolition of them at Anfield. A bit boring really, but skip to 11:23 and have a look at the smile on the face of the covert Red amongst them.  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0NLIg-lO4jE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0NLIg-lO4jE</a>

Never gets old this. ;D  "PUTA!!"  "You're killing me, man!"

Chatted with my bestie over some of the videos I'd watched and she scolded me for gloating; she thinks it's bad form and doesn't do any good.  Tbf, she's right, but I did say to her I only gloat over the bitter fans (of all clubs).  Plenty of Barca fans showed us a great amount of respect but there were no shortage who thought all they had to do was turn up - Suarez included apparently.  Even Messi knew it wasn't over - you could tell he rued the moment they failed to get that fourth goal.

I did expect more from Luis, but then as I said in my previous post I expected more from Barca as a whole.  And so did their fans.

The final was a routine win; just that the stakes were higher.  If the neutrals want to criticise any team in that game they should be having a go at Spurs, who had 85 minutes to get an equaliser, seeing as we were "there for the taking" as any number of people seemed to think.

If our game at the Nou Camp had been the final we would have had to rue all our missed chances, the fact we were the better team on the night, and accept we'd been beaten by some Messi magic.  But I always said that Spurs would struggle more than us in a single legged final.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!

You can also see him about 20 seconds after Origi's second.
https://youtu.be/0NLIg-lO4jE?t=518
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 11:17:22 am by Golyo »
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Popcorn's Art

• Legacy Fan
Gets really interesting around page 93. :)
It's glorious  ;D

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Greatest game

Online Hazell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
Enjoy :)

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15686-Champions-League-Semi-Final-Liverpool-FC-Barcelona-4-3-agg?p=2075214#post2075214

Wow some real blaming bullshit going on there,page 108 has some unreal shocking rationale. Yes it's the managers fault, but not too many barca fans on this forum actually noticed that WE ARE LIVERPOOL and we tend to do these things . Allez Allez Allez.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15686-Champions-League-Semi-Final-Liverpool-FC-Barcelona-4-3-agg?p=2075214#post2075214
Just leave this one here.

RAWK has by far the most delusional fans EVER.

Before the 1st leg, they were confident beyond measure and I thought that's all right considering they are a top team this season but after 3-0 they are still optimistic with salah and mane out.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Gets really interesting around page 93. :)

Page 61 i clicked on randomly and thats pretty great as well. Especially the bit saying Messi wont allow a loss to happen like he is some god. He isnt.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία

I get it's the team colours but that forum looks like it's about 15 years old.

Attached a prize post from between the games - dude needs to heed his own signature!
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline T.Mills

• Legacy Fan
That forum is tragic!

I stopped reading after some guy claimed that our ‘negro’ players are smarter than their ‘negro’ players. Unbelievable stuff!