Author Topic: FC Class & Dignity. The Senior club in the city thread.(The new Everton thread)  (Read 606263 times)

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
That Everton1970 got banned for this hard hitting post.

Catcher showing how insular and backwards Evertonians and Everton FC as a whole and why they are in such a financial mess.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!!
  • Believer
  • Klopptimist
He said he was happy for his family more than anything, cos they felt the final losses more than anyone.

Think the full quote, in the absolute emotional heat of the moment was, "I'm so happy for the boys, I'm so happy for the supporters, and I'm so happy for my family".

Right raging ego monster him.
Oh it comes to Divock Origi... he's won the European Cup for Liverpool! The man who cut down Barcelona has taken Tottenham down in Madrid! And it's dreamland worrying times for Liverpool Football Club. Shame really.

Offline courty61

• Believer
  • Never Buy The S*n
The 888 video just captures what is wrong with Everton at the moment.

If they actually concentrated on themselves they might get somewhere.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Is he serious:

"It's not racist to be critical of the damage that globalization has done to society, but also football."

ummmmm....that's quite an either racist or xenophobic statement by catcher.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Believer
Everton’s next fixtures:
Liverpool (A)
Chelsea (H)

Man Utd (A)

Leicester (H) cup
Arsenal (H)
Burnley (H)
Newcastle (A)
Man City (A)
Liverpool (A) cup

Merry Christmas... Everton

Wonder what the odds are on both these teams having new managers by this fixture?

We need to do our bit and make them suffer on Wednesday night.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Something Worse

• Believer
Is he serious:

"It's not racist to be critical of the damage that globalization has done to society, but also football."

Thought the same. That's Trump/Brexit mentality.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Thought the same. That's Trump/Brexit mentality.

MEGA

Make Everton Great Again!

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline aw1991

• Believer
Fixed
Again?  ;D

How about MEBHTHA
"Make Everton Bottom Half of the Top Half Again".
« Last Edit: December 3, 2019, 04:54:45 PM by aw1991 »

Offline Caligula?

• Mr Negativity here, I’m worried about... Everything. In no danger of saying anything positive about anyone or anything any time soon.....
  • Believer
  • I live!
Is he serious:

Actual photo of catcherintherye

Offline Tesco selection box fudge fiddler

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
When Catheter talks about "wealthy[,] elite clubs" is he talking about Leicester City?

From the outside LC have recruited well, both players and manager, sold well and appear to be slowly building towards top four and Europe. Maybe the "secret" to being competitive is just to run your club well and earn your just rewards in time?

Offline SprouterAtFart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
When Catheter talks about "wealthy[,] elite clubs" is he talking about Leicester City?

From the outside LC have recruited well, both players and manager, sold well and appear to be slowly building towards top four and Europe. Maybe the "secret" to being competitive is just to run your club well and earn your just rewards in time?

Booooooooooooooo
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Ghost of Xmas Futureville

• Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor!
  • Believer
  • mundus vult decipi
Make Everton Shout Fuuuuuucccckkkk! Again

That's our job, hopefully tomorrow and every time we play them
"So that is where you'll find me; in the dust and the desolation, the gaps and the ghost towns. The eerie empty places and lost turns of the world"

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Believer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCUrQ8JzykY

Redmen Tv and Toffee Tv collab.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCUrQ8JzykY

Redmen Tv and Toffee Tv collab.
Just watched that. I really like Baz & Ped and enjoy watch their post-match vids. I know we give a lot of exposure on here to their numerous divvies from GOT, but I have a lot of time for them.

Offline Spion Night, Holy Night

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
That Everton1970 got banned for this hard hitting post.

Catcher showing how insular and backwards Evertonians and Everton FC as a whole and why they are in such a financial mess.

That sums up the terrible mess Everton are in. You have a Blue who actually knows what he's talking about. Someone with some insight. Someone who recognises reality. Someone who recognises what needs to be done if their club are to ever progress from their slumbers and their stuckness in the last century.

But what do we see? The bringer of truth banned from a site where the posters still throw sticks at aeroplanes. The natives dancing on the spot with their fingers in their ears singing lalalala...

We have the clown who sees himself as the voice of the educated Blue looking alarmingly racist. Sadly for the good ones across the park, the majority are so firmly entrenched in the last century it's painful. No one will listen to sense and reason. It seems your average Bitter is content to wallow in his victim status and blame anything and everything other than himself and his own outlook and attitude for the mess his club is in.

I always wonder about these types who insist you must only follow your local team. I mean how local do we need to go? Should I have followed Marine or Bootle FC when growing up rather than Liverpool? Maybe just stuck with my school football team?

Don't people like the supposedly educated Catcher not realise that if a club is only followed by local people then they can never grow. I mean how local does local have to be? The truth of the matter is our esteemed scribe over on GoT knows full well that the shite have no widespread appeal and he's pissed off about that fact. Like the rest of them, he'd love the shite to be national, never mind global. He'd love it if they had appeal rather than only family indoctrination.

The reality is that Everton are Quasimodo, pretending he'd knock back Kate Beckinsale because he's only interested in women who look the same as him. Facts are, Quasi doesn't have the choice, and neither do the shite. Everton aren't 'local' out of choice. They are 'local' simply because no one who hasn't been indoctrinated into their little cult knows of them or cares about them.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2019, 06:11:25 PM by Sons of pioneerS »
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Believer
Just watched that. I really like Baz & Ped and enjoy watch their post-match vids. I know we give a lot of exposure on here to their numerous divvies from GOT, but I have a lot of time for them.

Yep I like them. Ped is one hilarious bloke.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Believer

I like that we're a global club, it's nice going to the other side of the world and finding LFC fans in completely unexpected places to strike up a conversation with.

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
I like that we're a global club, it's nice going to the other side of the world and finding LFC fans in completely unexpected places to strike up a conversation with.
I love it too.

I was amazed to see so many Liverpool shirts on locals in Cuba. There have been Reds pretty much everywhere I've ever been, and I think it's fantastic.

What makes me laugh about the Bitters is that they laud Man United for the very same thing they criticise us for. Facts are, Everton would absolutely love to be a global entity. The only reason they criticise it is because they can't be it themselves.

Going by some of their logic, you should only support Everton if you come from Walton. Funny enough, their name isn't even 'local'. They are named after a suburb they don't even reside in. Mind you, they'll no doubt move the 'local' goalposts on that one, but how local is local?

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
They've got Dickie Piss and remember them getting welcomed at a hotel somewhere in Asia by 13 fans a few years back, what more do they want?

Offline Original

• Believer
  • Sound
Who could watch that video after the champions league final of all the fans round the world celebrating and not want a piece of it for whatever club they follow, it makes your club special when you see things like that

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

That video that the official site posted after the CL win showing the large groups of reds delighting in the success of our team was great to watch, presumably unfettered joy is redshite behaviour and thus they won't stand for it over there.  ;D

On the local fans only thing, how would it work anyway if you move away, do you have to switch sides too or are you allowed to keep supporting that initial side.

Offline PaulF

• -.-- -. .-- .-
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
They've got Dickie Piss and remember them getting welcomed at a hotel somewhere in Asia by 13 fans a few years back, what more do they want?
The Chang family perhaps?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Is that why he's wearing his full kit wanker shorts?

Yep.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Is he serious:

But the ethically pure are slavering at the chops hoping a Uzbek billionaire will bale them out?

Everton logic.

Offline Brissyred

• Kopite
When they did their Australian tour a few years ago I went to watch them in Brisbane, there was more reds in the crowd than blues.

Online robbed 1966 yorkies from kids' selection boxes

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

That is too sensible for the lunatics.

Stupid thing is, that is exactly what they did in the 80's. They recruited well in getting the likes of Southall, Sharp, Gray, Steven, Heath, Sheedy,Reid together and gelled them into a team that were at times brilliant. Rather than look back at that and try to emulate it, they'd rather lash more money than we've spent at overpriced duds and do their best impression of a Peter Swales City on the manager front.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Recruiting the right players and getting the right manager in is RS behaviour.

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.

You just know the reaction if a sane blue put that to the lunatic fringe on GoT:

It's no coincidence that our current success has come about now the club/squad are being well run and well managed.

Everton have been run and managed appallingly badly since their brief moments in the sun back in the last century. Their record since then highlights this beautifully.

Look also at Man United. Still run well from a commercial standpoint, but appallingly managed on the actual football side since Ferguson left. Their results, again, highlight this perfectly. They are in managed decline.

Liverpool under FSG and Klopp have proved beyond all doubt that good, responsible ownership and the recruitment of the right manager and staff throughout the club can pay major dividends given some time and patience. Despite spending less than Everton in recent years, we are European Champions and currently top of the league, whilst the Mersey Billionaires across the park have been spending money like water but reside around the relegation zone. That fact alone really must tell them something but, of course, their eyes and ears are closed. In the meantime, clubs like Leicester go quietly and efficiently about their business and could end up with a CL place if they keep it up.

Clubs like Leicester are prepared to work at it, but Everton just whinge and moan about how they think they should be up there by some kind of divine right. It's genuinely laughable how entitled they are. Try earning it, you lazy arses.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Believer
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
They should have done a Leicester and got a director of football like Steve Walsh...
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Just found this fantastic screenshot on the old WhatsApp archives.

Hope we can overcome that nobleness and dignity, and sneak a win past them.

And this reply:

« Last Edit: December 4, 2019, 08:38:21 AM by AnfieldIron »

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Love how they claim they built Anfield and how we're playing in their old stadium. NO you didn't build Anfield. And NO we aren't playing in YOUR old stadium. YOU paid rent to play at Anfield and you left when Houlding put the rent up and you refused to pay.

"AND IF YEAH KNOW YEAH HISTORY"
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Believer
  • Life is for living, so live it
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts. Fuck you people have to live with every day. WTF
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Original

• Believer
  • Sound
Just found this fantastic screenshot on the old WhatsApp archives.

Hope we can overcome that nobleness and dignity, and sneak a win past them.

And this reply:

See I don't mind all of the usual shite they bang on about, but stuff like this winds me up, the holier than thou shite they spout, "a 9 year old me being confused wondering why fans behave like this", you might want to look at your own fans behaviour around the same time you two faced c*nt

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer

And this reply:

So... much... stupid... in two posts. We fear... their... irrelevance...?  Brain... cannot function...
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Believer
  • Epic Swindler
Everton "Nobleness" hahahahahaha never read something so unintentionally hilarious in my life - there is nothing noble about that club and especially nothing noble about the way their fans conduct themselves.

To believe they are "higher" because of this "pureness" is pure delusion.
Instagram: randomphil
Twitter: www.twitter.com/randomPH1L

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Believer
'We don't need to win to be winners'. It will always be everton's moto from now until the end of time.

When is Moyes coming back to help them win without actually winning? They're dragging Silva's sacking out too long.