Author Topic: FC Class & Dignity. The Senior club in the city thread.(The new Everton thread)  (Read 603086 times)

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0
  • Believer
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
His family are German descent, his Dad and Grandad speak fluent German and his nickname at Roma was The German.

Johannes Siegfried Becker was a notorious SS spy based in South America........ :o

Was also born in Novo Hamburgo, or New Hamburg in English ;D

Just waiting on the 3,000 word (first 2,500 waffle on about how long the Ev have been in the top division) essay linking us to WW2 atrocities

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Was also born in Novo Hamburgo, or New Hamburg in English ;D

Just waiting on the 3,000 word (first 2,500 waffle on about how long the Ev have been in the top division) essay linking us to WW2 atrocities

Catcher is on the job as we speak.

Maybe the Boys from Brazil was a documentary, not an adventure film?

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
If they did refuse to play, would anyone be able to tell any difference?

image uploading site

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA

image uploading site

What the fuck has top 6 bias got to do with them getting beat by Villa, Bournemouth, Sheff United, Burnley and Brighton?

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk
  • Believer
  • Indefatigability
I’m fascinated by blues’ obsession with the bus incident. Ok, it was anti-social behaviour and lobbing bottles isn’t smart but the degree to which they’re triggered by it (STILL!) is just moronic.

Look, I know faux morality is their key driver, but they’ve had to become cheerleaders for Human Rights City FC in their bid to find a hero in our battle with City.

Online Dim glas yn siaced Santa

• Die Nullfünfer. State of this profile. It’s like something you’d see on an Everton or Man Utd forum.
  • Believer
  • Mentalitätsmonster
What the fuck has top 6 bias got to do with them getting beat by Villa, Bournemouth, Sheff United, Burnley and Brighton?

It's even more precious being as one of those top 6 clubs (i.e. LFC), had the two worst VAR decisions so far this season go against them of any club the last few weeks with the Man Utd goal and the Firmino non-goal  ;D  The ones that went against them where subjective at best. And the rescinding of the red card was correct being as he shouldn't have got it in the first place and it was a poor error of judgment by the officials.

They are bonkers. They play the poor me card and play the victims better than anyone. 
Wir brauchen viele Jahre, bis wir verstehen, wie kostbar Augenblicke sein können.

Online Kekuleyule y'all!

• Believer

image uploading site

Why does it matter to them that a red card got overturned? Spurs still finished the game with 10 men, Everton aren’t playing Spurs in the three games Son is no longer suspended for, Son now being available for Spurs does not affect Everton in any way.

As for this “agenda” has anyone actually ever given a reason for why Everton are being picked on? Is there any reason the media/Premier League/officials want Everton to keep losing against shite teams? 

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Why does it matter to them that a red card got overturned? Spurs still finished the game with 10 men, Everton aren’t playing Spurs in the three games Son is no longer suspended for, Son now being available for Spurs does not affect Everton in any way.

As for this “agenda” has anyone actually ever given a reason for why Everton are being picked on? Is there any reason the media/Premier League/officials want Everton to keep losing against shite teams? 

Wait a second - during the game they still played a man up for almost 30 minutes and didn't manage to win?

To be fair then - I agree with them. There had to be some sort of Top 6 bias there to keep them from winning. Spurs are comfortably in the Top 6 right?

Online Tesco selection box fudge fiddler

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
No no no  :missus
They can't just be a shite team, and club, that's ran badly from top to bottom; it's got to be a conspiracy  :duh
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline WhoHe

• Believer
You would think that if they are going to play outraged they would get their facts right, Lanzini has also been retrospectively banned and the first ever player was from the lower leagues, so they will have to strike that from their list of firsts. They are losing it in direct proportion to our success,  what I have always been amazed by is the fact that they simply cannot ignore us.

As for the Son incident, I have many blue mates and they constantly pray for a player with a bit of "snide" but when its against them its thuggish, dangerous etc. Also, wouldn't a bit of skill be preferable ?

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

image uploading site

Sure, not play Saturday as a protest and drop the 3 points v Southampton they so desperately need to stay out of the bottom three.

Smart minds over there across the park.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Bread

• Kopite

image uploading site

He picks the one season where United and Spurs are languishing in midtable to claim a "top 6 bias".

Online Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Absolute victims these lot.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Online Tesco selection box fudge fiddler

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

I can't believe he wrote the word 'red' without putting the word 'shite' on the end :shocked
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
Spurs and United mid table, with Leicester in third. But yes it's a top six conspiracy.  ::)
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Alisson Wonderland

• Kopite
I'm confused.  I thought Everton had been refusing to play all season already  ???

Offline DaveLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I'm confused.  I thought Everton had been refusing to play all season already  ???
The first 10 games didn't count, do keep up.
The consequences of rejecting reality are not immediate but they are inevitable

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Believer
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
Without the top 6 bias they would be 2nd.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
Without the top 6 bias they would be 2nd.

Top 1 bias innit.

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
You would think that if they are going to play outraged they would get their facts right, Lanzini has also been retrospectively banned and the first ever player was from the lower leagues, so they will have to strike that from their list of firsts. They are losing it in direct proportion to our success,  what I have always been amazed by is the fact that they simply cannot ignore us.

As for the Son incident, I have many blue mates and they constantly pray for a player with a bit of "snide" but when its against them its thuggish, dangerous etc. Also, wouldn't a bit of skill be preferable ?

They've still got Holgate and they should have kept Funes Mori.

The thing with Niasse is that he wasn't the only one banned but the others players banned weren't Redshite. Clear and convincing evidence of the corrupt conspiracy enmeshing the People's Club.

And to make matters worse the introduction of VAR will result in no more PL players get a retrospective ban as any simulation will be dealt with in real time - well what passes for real time with VAR.

So you can clearly see the lengths to which the PL, FA, UEFA, FIFA, the Freemasons, the Illuminati and the Vatican, to name a few, will go to to ensure the inviolability of the Sacred Top Six.

Online Spion Night, Holy Night

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.

image uploading site

I thought they'd begun refusing to play at the end of the 80s.
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.

One of the problems Everton have is their outrageously overblown sense of their own importance. For some insane reason, they seem to think people actually take them into consideration, when the reality is no one outside of their bubble gives a monkeys about them. They are a mid-lower table club with a League One mentality.

If we assume for a second that there are plotters and conspiracies in football, those who would be plotted against would be those who these mysterious plotters consider to be a threat. Everton are a threat to no one other than themselves. No one needs to plot against Everton. You just sit back and watch them do it all to themselves. It's only the bizarre delusions of grandeur amongst Evertonians that sees them believing they are important enough to draw such focus that anyone would want/need to hamper them in any way. The reality is that Everton FC and the Everton fanbase hamper themselves and do more harm to themselves than anyone else ever could anyway.

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
...As for the Son incident, I have many blue mates and they constantly pray for a player with a bit of "snide" but when its against them its thuggish, dangerous etc. Also, wouldn't a bit of skill be preferable ?

It tells you all you need to know about Everton when their cult hero is a jailbird thug. As he's a Bitter, they love him, but if he played for anyone else he'd be an animal. If he played for LFC he'd be seen as the devil himself.

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
All because they won a couple of titles in the 80s.

Fact is the "teens" of the 21st century saw our biggest trophy drought since the 90s, and they still only finished above us, what, twice?

Oh, and we won the champions league as well  ;D
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Believer
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42417298

Awkward

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47245351

Ooooops

You never learn, do you?  ::)   :missus

You should never let actual facts get in the way of a good Blueshite lie.

Offline Craig 🤔

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
First two don't count. Obvs.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg right

• Believer
Obviously sympathy to Gomes, but all the tweets and articles that we've seen this week about the Son ban and then allegations of conspiracies just sums them up.

This was a group of fans that were openly celebrating when Funes Mori did Origi, cheering him off the pitch. The same fans are outraged that Son may have wanted a bit of revenge on Gomes and then went nuclear when the red was overturned.

If you cheer the injury of a young lad making his way in the game then you deserve everything that comes your way.

It was the most Everton thing in the world for the same player to capitalise on one of the worst keeper errors ever in a Derby - in the 96th minute no less, and then cap it off by sealing number 6 in a game they were desperate for us to lose, so desperate that they wanted to be Spurs best mates and were singing about us losing beforehand.

Offline Ratboy3G

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Or drawing with Tottenham?
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I’m fascinated by blues’ obsession with the bus incident. Ok, it was anti-social behaviour and lobbing bottles isn’t smart but the degree to which they’re triggered by it (STILL!) is just moronic.

Look, I know faux morality is their key driver, but they’ve had to become cheerleaders for Human Rights City FC in their bid to find a hero in our battle with City.

They find it objectionable that something should be attacked by an inanimate object, clearly the proper way of attacking something is to use your children.

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
It tells you all you need to know about Everton when their cult hero is a jailbird thug. As he's a Bitter, they love him, but if he played for anyone else he'd be an animal. If he played for LFC he'd be seen as the devil himself incarnate.

Let's get the theology correct.

Online sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Believer

Offline robbed 1966 yorkies from kids' selection boxes

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Hypocritical bastards

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
Hypocritical bastards

Is Drunken wearing the captain's armband? :o

Offline robbed 1966 yorkies from kids' selection boxes

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Is Drunken wearing the captain's armband? :o

Yep and got made a director after this

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
  • Fuck The Tories.
Amazing isn't it. They make out they are such a cultured club, yet their biggest hero since Dixie was Duncan Disorderly. A convicted thug and a yard dog who just went around acting like a twat. If anything sums them up, it's this.

Online Max_powers

• Believer
There was thread ages ago on GOT asking posters to list their best football memory since 1995. A few of them mentioned that Ferguson assault as their best football memory. I found that to be so sad.

Offline Pensby

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Pub
There was thread ages ago on GOT asking posters to list their best football memory since 1995. A few of them mentioned that Ferguson assault as their best football memory. I found that to be so sad.
Sums up both the current EFC and GOT. Made for each other, or is it born for each other.
...if I have to explain, then you'll never understand...

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
Amazing isn't it. They make out they are such a cultured club, yet their biggest hero since Dixie was Duncan Disorderly. A convicted thug and a yard dog who just went around acting like a twat. If anything sums them up, it's this.

Vinnie Jones, except without the charm and actual footballing ability.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Online Something Worse

• Believer