Author Topic: FC Class & Dignity. The Senior club in the city thread.(The new Everton thread)  (Read 416297 times)

Offline aw1991

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I wonder if Evertonians ever wish that Liverpool was a one club city like Newcastle is and that Everton never really existed. Imagine how much more enjoyable their lives would be if they weren't filled with all of that resentment about the fact that they chose the wrong team to support before they were even old enough to know what they were doing.
They wish they grew up supporting Liverpool instead.

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
I wonder if Evertonians ever wish that Liverpool was a one club city like Newcastle is and that Everton never really existed. Imagine how much more enjoyable their lives would be if they weren't filled with all of that resentment about the fact that they chose the wrong team to support before they were even old enough to know what they were doing.

Well, seeing as they were formed first, if Liverpool were a one club city then we'd all be miserable.  :-\  Thankfully, as it stands, it's just the Blue quarter that is miserable.

It must be tough being a Blue, though. Imagine that you have a 50/50 chance at something, and by either indoctrination or choice you pull the short straw then see your neighbour having the time of his life. A 50/50 chance and it went against you. You'd be well gutted, but to save face they have to go through all the crazy mental gymnastics that they do in order to pretend their choice/indoctrination was what they really wanted all along. We all know full well they are gutted at pulling the short straw. Their envy, resentment and bitterness gives the game away every time. If they were really happy being Everton and all that entails then they wouldn't give a monkeys about Liverpool. They'd just get on with enjoying being Everton. They don't enjoy being Everton though, hence why they are obsessed with everything Liverpool.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:52:42 PM by Sons of pioneerS »
We've Seen Things You People Wouldn't Believe...
Rome. London. Paris. Rome. Istanbul. Madrid.

COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS VAINQUERS SIX FOIS.

Offline Red Berry

• Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot
  • Believer
Was he there as well?

Everton must have a whole team of phantom signings - you could include Sandro and Vlasic in the latest batch.

Oh fuck yeah, was he there.  Was paraded before the Boodison faithful in September 2009 as "the man who turned down Liverpool!" - and promptly fucked off to Galatasary four months later. :lmao
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do, I sit.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Berry

• Believer

No, never.  They wish WE had never existed.  Their Everton logic tells them that all the trophies we have won would then just magically transfer over to them, to make them the most successful club in global history ever.
Jürgen Klopp does not adapt to English Football.  English Football adapts to Jurgan Klopp.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
Remember this bit of genius in the run-up to Kiev?

Here's the updated one!

Offline Craig 🤔

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • YNWA
The guy is a crackpot  ;D

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
And would Sean Dyche have played a half fit Chris Wood in the final? Exactly. Lucky bastards.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Red Berry

• Believer

Here's the updated one!

Oh yeah, of course.  It's all luck.  Maybe Jurgen can pick my lottery numbers then because the man's got mitts of solid fucking gold.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Here's the updated one!

Why?
Why the fuck would you go to such trouble inventing such a convoluted imaginary pile of shite like that about someone elses football team?
That fella must have absolutely no life away from a keyboard at all.
The fucking dickhead  :tosser
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

Here's the updated one!

Fuck me. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer
Why?
Why the fuck would you go to such trouble inventing such a convoluted imaginary pile of shite like that about someone elses football team?

We are their life.

Also, this idiotic notion that only Liverpool get luck gets more and more laughable.
I don't think there is a team in history that has won things and not had a slice of luck go their way at some point in time. It's all swings and roundabouts, and all clubs see luck go for and against them throughout a season. Thing is, everyone remembers when Liverpool get a stroke of luck, but they forget straight away when the rub of the green goes against us. They never go on about the luck their own sides get from time to time, either. If that ball had crept over the line by a few millimetres at the Emptyhad we would be English Champions as well as European Champions, but if it had done so by those tiny margins our detractors would have said we had ''got lucky''. Funny how they didn't say Abu Dhabi got lucky in that instance though. It seems that in the eyes of the haters, we are the only club that experiences any luck at all. Nice confirmation bias from them, of course, as they lap up anything that backs their crackpot theory whilst rejecting the masses of evidence that contradicts it.

In the case of ToffeeDan, it's just an example of someone not liking reality, so inventing an alternative one.   :rollseyes :wave :rollseyes

It's hilarious how people like him make a simple game seem so complicated just because he doesn't like the outcome.
Football is simply about scoring more times than your opponent and accruing more points than him in order to win. All pretty simple stuff really. Well, unless you are a weird Bitter who has to invent a complex alternative 'reality' just so he can sleep a little easier at night.  :rollseyes
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:28:00 PM by Sons of pioneerS »

Offline CHOPPZBOT

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock.
  • Believer
  • Super Title: Not Arsed

Here's the updated one!

Let this be a lesson to you all.

Kids, don't do drugs, It fucks you up.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sons of pioneerS

• are hungry men.
  • Believer

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Believer
  • YNWA

Here's the updated one!

They can only see everything in the English version of it (in the competitions they are in, to try and relate), and even then they can't do it right. This doesn't even consider the gulf in quality of Top European sides and English sides. The sides in CL are Champions and contenders of various leagues in Europe going through an intense qualifier phase (those who can't qualify directly). Bottom 10 of the PL will get hammered in Europa League group stages, let alone the Champions League. And I'm talking about PL sides, not even getting into Championship & League 1 sides.

Utter loons.

Offline Tepid T₂O

• MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of conviction
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
We almost got the most difficult group possible this year.

The french champions, with their billions.
The second best side in Italy
The fourth pot side that had actually won old big ears.

In the next round we got a team that had made the semis 6 of the last 8 years, the second highest rated side in Europe.
We then got Porto, granted it could have been harder (but hardly burton Albion level)

Then Barcelona who have won the Spanish league 11 years in the last 14 (or similar)

And the final spurs who finished above us in our league last season...

Yeah.. easy
Bernard blows goats

With courage, nothing is impossible.

"My right arm hurts - I don't know why or who hit me."

Offline Linudden

• Believer
Bit like Lucas Neill then?

At least back then Everton actually realised they were skint and made smart signings within their range. Now they just splash the cash at the wall and hope something sticks.

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
Why?

I'm on disability and even I can find other stuff to do then waste my entire day on a laptop. 

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
At least back then Everton actually realised they were skint and made smart signings within their range. Now they just splash the cash at the wall and hope something sticks.

I don't even think he was  smart signing though.  I think they only wanted him because he turned us down.  Gawd knows what wages they offered him but he buggered off after just four months.  Probably got more mileage out of Gazza.

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register.
  • Believer
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes

Kids, don't do bad drugs, It fucks you up. Good drugs are sound though.

Fixed for accuracy.      :)
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
I'm on disability and even I can find other stuff to do then waste my entire day on a laptop; Dreaming up ways to put down another teams achievements.
Fixed that for ya  ;)
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family.

Offline Red Berry

• Believer
Fixed that for ya  ;)

tbf Everton don't have a lot of "achievements" to put down.  And I leave putting City down to you guys.  Delegation is important. ;D

PROJECT WAKE UP UK

Popcorn's Art

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Believer
  • In a squeeze play on the cheesy side of town
Well, seeing as they were formed first, if Liverpool were a one club city then we'd all be miserable.  :-\  Thankfully, as it stands, it's just the Blue quarter that is miserable.

It must be tough being a Blue, though. Imagine that you have a 50/50 chance at something, and by either indoctrination or choice you pull the short straw then see your neighbour having the time of his life. A 50/50 chance and it went against you. You'd be well gutted, but to save face they have to go through all the crazy mental gymnastics that they do in order to pretend their choice/indoctrination was what they really wanted all along. We all know full well they are gutted at pulling the short straw. Their envy, resentment and bitterness gives the game away every time. If they were really happy being Everton and all that entails then they wouldn't give a monkeys about Liverpool. They'd just get on with enjoying being Everton. They don't enjoy being Everton though, hence why they are obsessed with everything Liverpool.

It's like swapping places with someone in the lottery queue and them winning the jackpot and you losing your job, you'd be a little bitter.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Believer

Also worth pointing out that, this season, Everton failed to beat Newcastle, Wolves, Spurs and Watford in 8 games.

No luck involved there.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Alan B'Stard

• Wistfully recalling maternal tongue.
  • Believer
  • Never rub another mans rhubarb!

Here's the updated one!

The ramblings of a madman. The sort of thing you'd see written in shit in an abandoned house!
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything”

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
77 78  81 84 05 19

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
And a desperate-for-approval, ingratiating Spurs fan likes the post!

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Believer
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
The problem with

First he assumes City are no. 1, despite them losing to Liverpool in the quarters  last year and Spurs in the semis this year.

He then ranks Liverpool (last years finalists and this year's winner) 17th out of 32, which is nonsense.

He then complains about the levels of the teams they drew, despite all the group stages being seeded and Liverpool being a top seed in the groups.

Finally he reckons drawing Spurs, Barcelona and Porto as being drawn against the teams ranked somewhere around 15th to 21st.

Pretty nuts.

Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Believer
The problem with
First he assumes City are no. 1, despite them losing to Liverpool in the quarters  last year and Spurs in the semis this year.

He then ranks Liverpool (last years finalists and this year's winner) 17th out of 32, which is nonsense.

He then complains about the levels of the teams they drew, despite all the group stages being seeded and Liverpool being a top seed in the groups.

Finally he reckons drawing Spurs, Barcelona and Porto as being drawn against the teams ranked somewhere around 15th to 21st.

Pretty nuts.

It is the most bizarre attempt to convince his fellow evertonians that a team which beat City, PSG, Barca, Bayern, Spurs, Porto and Roma is actually shit and lucky to have been playing such garbage as the above.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem!
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Believer
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
It is the most bizarre attempt to convince his fellow evertonians that a team which beat City, PSG, Barca, Bayern, Spurs, Porto and Roma is actually shit and lucky to have been playing such garbage as the above.

They’re definitely not Lyon that’s for sure

Offline deFacto

• farKnow
  • Believer