Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 794591 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16360 on: April 2, 2021, 09:46:56 pm »
They could count the credits that were sold for the entire season albeit 4 games were refunded. Let's be honest , that appeases the vast majority and the only people who could argue they were losing out is those who were looking to pick up returns? There would have been fuck all returns too given the circumstances of us being crowned champions.
Could've said that for the whole season mate, picked up all 12 of mine on returns, definitely would've got one of the last four too. I only tried for those 12 games as was out of the country for the other 3. That Burnley home lunchtime kick off would've been an easy one

Online redman1974

• Believer
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #16361 on: April 3, 2021, 07:25:49 am »
My friend is a ST holder but due to circumstances he won't be able to go many games next season but he does not want to take the year break with it. Instead he wants his friend to use it for the season but I've told him im not sure the club will allow this for every game. Anyone have any idea how many games the club will allow him to do this via the new friends and family thing sent to your smart phone

Online 77kop05

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16362 on: April 3, 2021, 07:54:38 am »
My friend is a ST holder but due to circumstances he won't be able to go many games next season but he does not want to take the year break with it. Instead he wants his friend to use it for the season but I've told him im not sure the club will allow this for every game. Anyone have any idea how many games the club will allow him to do this via the new friends and family thing sent to your smart phone

It's only 3 at the moment I think ? Might be a bit more lenient with the current circumstances though.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #16363 on: April 3, 2021, 08:17:22 am »

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-if-i-choose-to-purchase-my-season-ticket-but-don-t-want-to-attend-yet-could-i-nominate-someone-else-to-go-in-my-place-1-4-2021

Looks like it's something they're considering
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline davidsteventon

• Believer
« Reply #16364 on: April 3, 2021, 10:27:01 am »

1. Hope the club do something official. (see that other link).
2. Take the holiday for a year knowing all is good to continue after.
3. Do what happens to 1000s of other season tickets - be handed around people. Only this option carries a risk, and he gets zero benefit.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #16365 on: April 4, 2021, 08:50:30 pm »
Hopefully the combination of Covid + us not winning every game this season will put off the glory hunters and calm down the credit criteria.

For all the worries old Hodgson gave us it sure did make tickets a lot easier to come by

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16366 on: April 6, 2021, 12:17:51 pm »
Hopefully the combination of Covid + us not winning every game this season will put off the glory hunters and calm down the credit criteria.

For all the worries old Hodgson gave us it sure did make tickets a lot easier to come by

Are they including aways in the no credit category. Would love to go away to a few games. I last went when Fulham, Blackburn & Wigan where in the Prem,

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16367 on: April 6, 2021, 12:36:46 pm »
Are they including aways in the no credit category. Would love to go away to a few games. I last went when Fulham, Blackburn & Wigan where in the Prem,

Yes, but you will still require past credit to purchase in the first place

I would imagine most aways would still sell out prior to dropping

A few like Leicester and Southampton might drop to All Season Ticket Holders

Offline matchoftheday

• Kopite
  • Dog
« Reply #16368 on: April 6, 2021, 08:19:31 pm »
are the renewal emails sent to us yet?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16369 on: April 6, 2021, 10:18:07 pm »
Not got one here, looks like ST renewals are being done atm though so maybe soon.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16370 on: April 7, 2021, 04:40:31 pm »
Interesting article about the auto cup renewals....

From what was previously said, it sounded to me like if you were in auto cup the previous season, you'd be guaranteed it the next season if you wanted in.... and it would be the same for ST holders they couldn't just jump on the ladder from 0

It sounds like it's actually something in the middle.

This suggests its going to be the same process as before for members (bun fight if you recorded all the games) but ST holders can only register for Autocup if they recorded all the games last season
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/seasonticketrenewals/auto-cup-scheme

« Last Edit: April 7, 2021, 04:45:11 pm by 30fiver »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #16371 on: April 7, 2021, 04:41:56 pm »

From what was previously said, it sounded to me like if you were in auto cup the previous season, you'd be guaranteed it the next season if you wanted in.... and it would be the same for ST holders they couldn't just jump on the ladder from 0

This suggests its going to be the same process as before for members (bum fight if you recorded all the games) but ST holders can only register for Autocup if they recorded all the games last season

I don't mind a bun fight but not sure I fancy a bum fight  :o ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16372 on: April 7, 2021, 04:44:49 pm »
I don't mind a bun fight but not sure I fancy a bum fight  :o ;D

Hahahaha slip of the finger  ;D :butt

Online scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #16373 on: April 7, 2021, 05:34:12 pm »
EFL CEO suggests covid passports will be needed if full capacity back in August.

I'm having my second jab in 2 weeks so i am all in for that if same applies for PL :D

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16374 on: April 7, 2021, 06:58:08 pm »
I'm having my second jab in 2 weeks so i am all in for that if same applies for PL :D

Be interesting if it is required!!

I get my 2nd Oxford jab in 4-5 weeks, hopefully still get it after today's announcement - only 23

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #16375 on: April 7, 2021, 07:11:12 pm »

This suggests its going to be the same process as before for members (bun fight if you recorded all the games) but ST holders can only register for Autocup if they recorded all the games last season

What did you expect would happen?  Sounds like exactly how they were going to sell them.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #16376 on: April 7, 2021, 10:18:49 pm »
From what was previously said, it sounded to me like if you were in auto cup the previous season, you'd be guaranteed it the next season if you wanted in....

This isn't true for members. I've been in the auto cup for years and still had to battle for a spot the past couple seasons.

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16377 on: April 8, 2021, 06:52:11 am »
What did you expect would happen?  Sounds like exactly how they were going to sell them.

This isn't true for members. I've been in the auto cup for years and still had to battle for a spot the past couple seasons.

From what they had said in the past through the fans forum before the 19/20 season it sounded like from 2020/21 season going forward that they were going to make ACS an 'automatic' thing for members who were in it the previous year, like they have just done with ST holders...

So both ST and members both required credit to enter (ST's couldn't just jump the ladder, last season was the last opportunity to), but if you had a seat ACS the season before you were guaranteed an ACS seat the year after, over members or ST holders who picked up games in the late availability sales

Instead, its only guaranteed for ST holders with credit, not ST holders and Members who had got into the ACS the season before...

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #16378 on: April 8, 2021, 09:39:01 am »
If they did that then people would complain it was pretty much a closed shop. At least it should be less of a stress getting back on it as a member with full cups now.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #16379 on: April 8, 2021, 10:33:38 am »
From what they had said in the past through the fans forum before the 19/20 season it sounded like from 2020/21 season going forward that they were going to make ACS an 'automatic' thing for members who were in it the previous year, like they have just done with ST holders...

So both ST and members both required credit to enter (ST's couldn't just jump the ladder, last season was the last opportunity to), but if you had a seat ACS the season before you were guaranteed an ACS seat the year after, over members or ST holders who picked up games in the late availability sales

Instead, its only guaranteed for ST holders with credit, not ST holders and Members who had got into the ACS the season before...

But it was never going to be an automatic thing for members. You were always going to have log in and select a seat for the cups like we have always done guarateed or not.

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16380 on: April 8, 2021, 10:48:15 am »
But it was never going to be an automatic thing for members. You were always going to have log in and select a seat for the cups like we have always done guarateed or not.

The selecting the seat isn't an issue, I meant it would be like the 13+ sale... Know you're getting a seat without having to worry much

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #16381 on: April 8, 2021, 12:26:39 pm »
The selecting the seat isn't an issue, I meant it would be like the 13+ sale... Know you're getting a seat without having to worry much

Just not seen anywhere they have said it is guarateed or not.  Just have to wait and see, but you are right it was said ACS members would be guarateed a seat going forward.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16382 on: April 8, 2021, 01:39:21 pm »
EFL CEO suggests covid passports will be needed if full capacity back in August.

Think the vaccine passports take into account negative tests within a certain time frame too. So I’m all for them  :P

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16383 on: April 8, 2021, 01:49:24 pm »
Just not seen anywhere they have said it is guarateed or not.  Just have to wait and see, but you are right it was said ACS members would be guarateed a seat going forward.

Think it was a comment on one of these threads donkeys ago from someone who goes to those meetings

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #16384 on: April 8, 2021, 02:15:06 pm »

Maybe they know from the figures of who's got full credits that we will be but they're just not wording it like that? Would be nice if we were, ACS day is bloody stressful!

Online D🐶G

• .....to hurt someone as beautiful as you.....
  • Believer
« Reply #16385 on: April 8, 2021, 02:47:14 pm »
Given how Season Ticket holders can only enrol if they’ve got the required purchase history and taking into account we only got to the last 16 last season, surely Members who were on the scheme last season will be guaranteed anyway?
19 League Titles • 7 FA Cups • 8 Football League Cups • 15 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #16386 on: April 8, 2021, 03:50:50 pm »
Given how Season Ticket holders can only enrol if they’ve got the required purchase history and taking into account we only got to the last 16 last season, surely Members who were on the scheme last season will be guaranteed anyway?

If they use those that signed up for ACS yes but if they use those with credits no (due to more tickets going to UEFA the further you progress).

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• Main Stander
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #16387 on: April 8, 2021, 09:16:52 pm »
Are you sure about that Graham there is conflicting info over on the Rattle
League games are going off 18/19 - cup games from 19/20

League games in 22/23 will be based off 18/19

There are around 300 people who got the magic 13 last year who would miss out - compared to 700 if you went the other way.

From the ST renewals thread (a quote from RAOTL forum). However, Graham had earlier said this:

Credits will be used from 19/20 going forward nothing last season will be counted.

No idea on when member's sale will be.

He also said this:

They froze last season for obvious reasons and with all the changes this season they want to suspend credits.

However they might be looking at last season's situation on a case by case basis.

Still not sure what the club is going to do, but maybe they'll say tomorrow as membership renewals are supposed to happen in mid-April (as stated in an email).

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16388 on: April 8, 2021, 10:06:56 pm »
Yeah, be interesting what they do.

I think they’ll do cup games from 19/20 as the last game (Atletico) was completed with a full stadium.

I have 13 in 19/20 and 16 in 18/19, but I don’t think they can use 19/20 for the league, for two reasons 1) there will be people who got to 13 but with the games refunded will be below 13 and 2) people didn’t have the full chance to get to 13 as they might be on 12 and would have tried to pick up the final one needed from the four remaining home games. Of course they might never have got one, but the argument will be they weren’t given the full 19 games to ‘try’ and get to 13 games. So can fully see them opting for 18/19 for league games.

But like Graham said, some people might be treated on a case by case basis

• Main Stander
« Reply #16389 on: April 8, 2021, 10:20:28 pm »
Yeah, be interesting what they do.

I think they’ll do cup games from 19/20 as the last game (Atletico) was completed with a full stadium.

I have 13 in 19/20 and 16 in 18/19, but I don’t think they can use 19/20 for the league, for two reasons 1) there will be people who got to 13 but with the games refunded will be below 13 and 2) people didn’t have the full chance to get to 13 as they might be on 12 and would have tried to pick up the final one needed from the four remaining home games. Of course they might never have got one, but the argument will be they weren’t given the full 19 games to ‘try’ and get to 13 games. So can fully see them opting for 18/19 for league games.

But like Graham said, some people might be treated on a case by case basis

The reasons you've given back up the case for why 19/20 should be used and how it should be 10/11 rather than 13. It's much simpler to do this (than taking complaints from everyone who either reached 13 last season or believed they would have reached it) and those who are on 9/10 and believe they would have made 13 (e.g. had tickets to last few games) should be able to appeal to the club ("case by case basis").

• Main Stander
« Reply #16390 on: April 8, 2021, 10:23:54 pm »
Graham saying that members will be able to give tickets to friends and family like season ticket holders can next season.

Correct and neither will members' F&F ned to be members. Clarification earlier.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16391 on: April 8, 2021, 10:35:37 pm »
The reasons you've given back up the case for why 19/20 should be used and how it should be 10/11 rather than 13. It's much simpler to do this (than taking complaints from everyone who either reached 13 last season or believed they would have reached it) and those who are on 9/10 and believe they would have made 13 (e.g. had tickets to last few games) should be able to appeal to the club ("case by case basis").

Maybe. But I guess the club have done the number crunching and people who got 13 18/19 might be below the 13 for 19/20... so I guess they’re thinking it makes sense for 300 people to appeal on a case by case basis who newly got 13, rather than members who got 13 18/19 but didn’t 19/20.

Don’t think they’ll drop the magic number from 13. But could be wrong. Suppose if they where going to that, they’d just have to make sure it was the same numbers so however many qualify 13+ 18/19, get that number and see what it is at for 19/20. Might well be about 11+. My partner only started going the game properly 19/20 on their membership and got to 9 games  :)

« Last Edit: April 8, 2021, 10:53:03 pm by RebeccaLFC »

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16392 on: Yesterday at 08:26:19 am »
Maybe. But I guess the club have done the number crunching and people who got 13 18/19 might be below the 13 for 19/20... so I guess they’re thinking it makes sense for 300 people to appeal on a case by case basis who newly got 13, rather than members who got 13 18/19 but didn’t 19/20.

Don’t think they’ll drop the magic number from 13. But could be wrong. Suppose if they where going to that, they’d just have to make sure it was the same numbers so however many qualify 13+ 18/19, get that number and see what it is at for 19/20. Might well be about 11+. My partner only started going the game properly 19/20 on their membership and got to 9 games  :)

I think people forget the club want the number of members in '13+' (or whatever number that may be) to be as low as possible. They always get complaints about tickets being too hard for members, so they'll take any opportunity to claw some back

The reality is the number in that group will always go up and never really go down apart from exercises like fan update

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Believer
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #16393 on: Yesterday at 09:30:04 am »
Graham saying that members will be able to give tickets to friends and family like season ticket holders can next season.

This whole giving ticket to F&F is crazy. I thought it was mad allowing it for season ticket holders but for members also?? It’ll be a closed shop even more than it is now.

For members, would you be able to pass on tickets to F&F for cup comps as well as the league?

Online scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #16394 on: Yesterday at 09:33:25 am »
This whole giving ticket to F&F is crazy. I thought it was mad allowing it for season ticket holders but for members also?? It’ll be a closed shop even more than it is now.

For members, would you be able to pass on tickets to F&F for cup comps as well as the league?

As I said, the pandemic has made the TO go ‘fuck loyalty’

Offline Barrowred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16395 on: Yesterday at 09:46:15 am »

I'd imagine it would only be allowed on a very limited number of occasions? maybe a couple for league games and once per cup competition?

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16396 on: Yesterday at 10:27:33 am »
I'd imagine it would only be allowed on a very limited number of occasions? maybe a couple for league games and once per cup competition?

3 times a season for members is the current standard to officially transfer tickets to friends/family and keep the credit by phoning the TO

Might turn around and say if you do it more times than this then you lose credit

I know season ticket holders will be 'monitored' on how much they pass on, to the point people can nominate (through the TO) 1 individual who they will pass to very often - like when people share season tickets or have periods working away from home etc...

Online D🐶G

• .....to hurt someone as beautiful as you.....
  • Believer
« Reply #16397 on: Yesterday at 10:50:01 am »
As I said, the pandemic has made the TO go ‘fuck loyalty’

You’ve always been able to do this. Three times a season. Nothing new or to do with the pandemic.
19 League Titles • 7 FA Cups • 8 Football League Cups • 15 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Online scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #16398 on: Yesterday at 11:08:16 am »
You’ve always been able to do this. Three times a season. Nothing new or to do with the pandemic.

They don't have to be members though, has that always been the case?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #16399 on: Yesterday at 11:08:59 am »
They don't have to be members though, has that always been the case?

Yeah, I've passed mine on to non-members before. They just pay £10 at the TO for a paper ticket.