Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 703607 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #13200 on: February 14, 2020, 03:00:54 PM »
Is it just main stand thatís popped up just
think so but good number dropped

Offline VVM

• Main Stander
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #13201 on: February 14, 2020, 03:01:40 PM »
Sold out banner back up, ending it

Offline Annie Road 64

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13202 on: February 14, 2020, 03:02:34 PM »
When your on drop down ,Do you have to click on the block ? or can you just click on the stand then qauntity?

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #13203 on: February 14, 2020, 03:05:57 PM »
Saw that cluster in U1, must of been about 30 odd...managed to bag a grand total of 0  :butt  Well in to everyone who boxed

Offline lukeypool

• Main Stander
« Reply #13204 on: February 14, 2020, 03:19:30 PM »
Blocks still popping up and canít click on them

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Believer
« Reply #13205 on: February 14, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »
Weird that. Bagged a ticket bang on 2pm. But kept saying card authentication failed. Then took the ticket off me and I was livid...

Picked up another about 30mins later and it let me check out no problem.

11 for the season now... Closing in!!

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #13206 on: February 14, 2020, 03:23:54 PM »
There were about 3 rows all full in U1 and I missed them all somehow.

Managed to get a single in U9 at about 20 to 3.

Up to 12! Get the fuck in!
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Samio

• Believer
« Reply #13207 on: February 14, 2020, 03:24:53 PM »
Quite a few of us either on or getting towards the 13 mark!

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #13208 on: February 14, 2020, 03:25:22 PM »
Managed to bag 3 with the help of a mate. Up to 11.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
« Reply #13209 on: February 14, 2020, 03:30:56 PM »
Weird that. Bagged a ticket bang on 2pm. But kept saying card authentication failed. Then took the ticket off me and I was livid...

Picked up another about 30mins later and it let me check out no problem.

11 for the season now... Closing in!!
worst nightmare that, well done to get it though

Online scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #13210 on: February 14, 2020, 03:32:55 PM »

I did say at the beginning of the season we'd all do it ;)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
« Reply #13211 on: February 14, 2020, 03:33:13 PM »
gonna be tight 5 games left although not sure Chelsea will really be a chance, thatís why Villa being a dead rubber is important

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
« Reply #13212 on: February 14, 2020, 03:33:57 PM »
I did say at the beginning of the season we'd all do it ;)
pray to god they donít up it from 13

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #13213 on: February 14, 2020, 03:38:55 PM »

0 credits feels like an absolute lifetime ago. It's only been 6 months, can't wait to not have to look at this fucking webpage for what feels like the rest of my life.

Well done pal  :wave
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #13214 on: February 14, 2020, 03:46:58 PM »
I'm on 9 :( Can't go to West Ham now which I thought I could originally so not trying for that. Need 4 from the last 5 ... looking bleak!

Offline Samio

• Believer
« Reply #13215 on: February 14, 2020, 03:57:28 PM »
Cheers all! The relief you feel when you get another game boxed off - immeasurable! :lmao

Offline kalle-anka

• DŲnŚld DŁkk!!!!!
  • Believer
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #13216 on: February 14, 2020, 04:55:28 PM »
From a only personal view I hope they put it to 14 (or even 15) in order of people in the guaranteed sale to more or less the tickets they want not whatís left over.

Remember getting kop 305 row 60 in the first 3-4 bulk sales as that was only 50% on sale in the guaranteed sale not 70-80 as its nowadays.

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #13217 on: February 14, 2020, 06:23:40 PM »
Yeah, I seen on a Q&A about one of the recent bulks someone from the club mentioned they couldn't do it previously for whatever reason but its being looked at as a possibility now.
The reason they couldn't do it related to how much traffic their servers can handle I think. I'm sure it said they use a third party server / data base for the bulks so the site doesn't crash. Not sure how they'd have a third party implement the pre log in but at the moment its a joke.

The reason was because the database is stored onsite, and the traffic of having tens or hundreds of thousands of people logging in would hit the office servers (and crash them like it use to when they hosted the queue internally) to check the validity of the credentials and criteria

All it would do is make it a fairer queue in terms of people not being able to have hundreds, 1 entry per membership, if you have 10 people on your F&F then login as all 10 and assign to the card with the highest priority on your list or whatever you want to do with the ticket

It will be implemented when they go to a new ticketing system IMO, not sure when their contract with advanced ticketing is up

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #13218 on: February 14, 2020, 06:52:10 PM »
Cheers all! The relief you feel when you get another game boxed off - immeasurable! :lmao

The rush is unreal haha

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #13219 on: February 14, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »
Hi all i've seen a fair few people in this thread mention about the verified by visa step. I have this when purchasing things on line, and its not been a problem, but does this step create problems when trying to check out for tickets on the club site? I've seen posters say that the tickets they've basketed have disappeared after they've verified, and they've been put back in to the queue.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• Anny Roader
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #13220 on: February 14, 2020, 10:18:39 PM »
Hi all i've seen a fair few people in this thread mention about the verified by visa step. I have this when purchasing things on line, and its not been a problem, but does this step create problems when trying to check out for tickets on the club site? I've seen posters say that the tickets they've basketed have disappeared after they've verified, and they've been put back in to the queue.
Iíve seen a few have problems with it, but I managed to buy for Southampton and Shrewsbury and the verification passed no problem. For reference my bank is santander. Maybe thereís issues with certain banks.
YNWA

Offline TeddyTime33

• Believer
« Reply #13221 on: February 14, 2020, 10:45:06 PM »
Had a problem with it the first time I tried it v Saints, froze on verification page, went through fine twice today, one time asked me to verify on my mobile banking app though

Offline keano7

• Believer
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #13222 on: February 14, 2020, 10:53:24 PM »
It worked fine for me when purchasing Southampton tickets a few weeks ago and Atletico today. However it completely back fired during the West Ham sale yesterday and put me back of the queue. I have no idea why but itís extremely frustrating.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline GarethW

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13223 on: February 17, 2020, 11:54:10 AM »
Still don't know how you guys do it, I've not managed to get a single league ticket via members sales for 2 years now. I've always been in the 4 - 13 credit sales but I've dropped off the ladder now. European and cup games no issues thanks for ACS

Offline lucho07072016

• Kemlynite
  • Klopp of the League
« Reply #13224 on: February 17, 2020, 12:10:12 PM »
A lot of graft & time spent refreshing, but it definitely is possible! Once you get to the magic number it's fairly straightforward to manage.

Offline GarethW

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13225 on: February 17, 2020, 12:42:39 PM »
A lot of graft & time spent refreshing, but it definitely is possible! Once you get to the magic number it's fairly straightforward to manage.

I guess you mean 13? I fell off the ladder and can't even get back to 4. Just find it strange that I've had the "over an hour" for every sale for the past few years. It should NOT be easier to get a pair of Champions League final tickets than to get a single for West Ham on a Monday night. Doesn't sit right with me

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #13226 on: February 17, 2020, 12:53:04 PM »
I guess you mean 13? I fell off the ladder and can't even get back to 4. Just find it strange that I've had the "over an hour" for every sale for the past few years. It should NOT be easier to get a pair of Champions League final tickets than to get a single for West Ham on a Monday night. Doesn't sit right with me

Is it easier? I have no champions league credits on my card. Would I be able to get a ticket for the Atletico 2nd leg?
Let's say I don't have West Ham. I will have multiple opportunities until the game to buy a ticket.

Offline GarethW

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13227 on: February 17, 2020, 01:03:10 PM »
Is it easier? I have no champions league credits on my card. Would I be able to get a ticket for the Atletico 2nd leg?
Let's say I don't have West Ham. I will have multiple opportunities until the game to buy a ticket.

Yep - Europa League is easy to get on ACS. I've been to the last 2 finals but I've failed to get any league tickets for over 2 years now. I just feel I'm doing something wrong. So, for example, for West Ham there is the november second sale (no good for getting a ticket), then second sale/returns and local sales (which are about 4 tickets). What am I missing?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #13228 on: February 17, 2020, 01:07:04 PM »
Has there been any west ham drops today no?

Offline GarethW

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13229 on: February 17, 2020, 01:26:10 PM »
Has there been any west ham drops today no?

Not that I've seen  :butt

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #13230 on: February 17, 2020, 01:58:41 PM »
Yep - Europa League is easy to get on ACS. I've been to the last 2 finals but I've failed to get any league tickets for over 2 years now. I just feel I'm doing something wrong. So, for example, for West Ham there is the november second sale (no good for getting a ticket), then second sale/returns and local sales (which are about 4 tickets). What am I missing?

You didn't say Europa League. You said Champions League final.

Some people were obviously successful in the November sales, and subsequent later sales. Just because you haven't, it means it's easier to get a Champions League final ticket?

Oh, and 4 tickets  :lmao
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 02:02:00 PM by Barneylfc »

Offline GarethW

• Boys Pen
« Reply #13231 on: February 17, 2020, 02:32:02 PM »
You didn't say Europa League. You said Champions League final.

Some people were obviously successful in the November sales, and subsequent later sales. Just because you haven't, it means it's easier to get a Champions League final ticket?

Oh, and 4 tickets  :lmao

Getting on the ACS for European comps was easy (especially when it was Europa that rolled onto the Champs league), in fact it's easier to get on the cup ladders than the league. My point is all I had to do was renew ACS scheme and go in the ballot for final tickets. However, here I am on a Monday afternoon hoping that a single crops up on row 17903 of the main stand for West Ham

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #13232 on: February 17, 2020, 02:34:38 PM »
Just got. West ham out the blue titting around on my phone

Result

Offline SWR

• Kemlynite
« Reply #13233 on: February 17, 2020, 02:36:53 PM »
West hams popping up now

Offline SourEnvy

• Kemlynite
  • Six times!
« Reply #13234 on: February 17, 2020, 02:42:58 PM »
FINALLY bagged a West Ham ticket in U8. :scarf

Offline r_ali

• Main Stander
« Reply #13235 on: February 17, 2020, 02:59:01 PM »
This has been a really good drop! I wonder if it's more the Monday night thing or the fan update

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Kopite
« Reply #13236 on: February 17, 2020, 03:04:54 PM »
Getting on the ACS for European comps was easy (especially when it was Europa that rolled onto the Champs league), in fact it's easier to get on the cup ladders than the league. My point is all I had to do was renew ACS scheme and go in the ballot for final tickets. However, here I am on a Monday afternoon hoping that a single crops up on row 17903 of the main stand for West Ham

I hope you posting this message didn't mean you missed out on that drop?

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #13237 on: February 17, 2020, 04:02:13 PM »
I wonder is that it for today? Does there usually be drops the day of an away game ie tomorrow?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #13238 on: February 17, 2020, 04:07:59 PM »
I wonder is that it for today? Does there usually be drops the day of an away game ie tomorrow?

Might be odd one more today

Away games donít normally stop them to be honest even though common sense would say otherwise

Offline lukeypool

• Main Stander
« Reply #13239 on: February 17, 2020, 04:17:41 PM »
Is anyone still getting the u4 block. Been on there for a bit now. No seat in there