Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 767834 times)

Offline rewood

• Kopite
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15240 on: August 24, 2020, 10:22:16 PM »
I did tour of ground and trophy viewing last week. Was chatting to an official who was monitoring the tunnel area. He said, all being well,  club is aiming for about 12k in October. Seemed to know what he was talking about.

Offline jonnypb

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15241 on: August 24, 2020, 11:55:36 PM »
I did tour of ground and trophy viewing last week. Was chatting to an official who was monitoring the tunnel area. He said, all being well,  club is aiming for about 12k in October. Seemed to know what he was talking about.

Take off some of those tickets for hospitality, sponsors etc, then it really will be a bun fight for STHs!

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15242 on: August 25, 2020, 10:04:30 AM »

Yeah, government are still aiming for October

But it's probably like when the season was first suspended until April 4th, when everyone knew it wasn't actually going to come back on April 4th.

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15243 on: August 25, 2020, 12:26:33 PM »
Will be L post code seasies first most likely to limit travel and stop away fans

Can also see the club scrapping the credit gained for attending any games in 2020/21
They cannot punish people credit wise who've been going 20 years who aren't wanting to attend now because of health concerns being in a high risk group

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Kopite
« Reply #15244 on: August 25, 2020, 12:40:05 PM »
Got an lfc survey for hospitality, one of the questions, says with government guidelines allowing business entertaining only being allowed with one other household how likely are you to attend. This could cause a lot of issues, because generally business clients come from different households etc.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #15245 on: August 25, 2020, 03:51:44 PM »
Will be L post code seasies first most likely to limit travel and stop away fans

Can also see the club scrapping the credit gained for attending any games in 2020/21
They cannot punish people credit wise who've been going 20 years who aren't wanting to attend now because of health concerns being in a high risk group

Yeah, any games attended this coming season most definitely shouldn't count towards buying for the 21/22 season. I think they'll be reasonable in that regard though.
I don't think I agree that season ticket holders should get priority over members this season either. Some members have been going home and away for longer than some season ticket holders have had their ticket. A few organise the flags pre match etc. I don't see how it's fair that they should lose out on the opportunity to go with reduced capacity.

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15246 on: August 25, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »
Theyíre speculating massively in my opinion and probably to get some cash in the door short term

Nothing has been announced in the UK and even on RAWK there are a few hospitality ticket holders so would  think weíd hear if the club has said anything

Advice would be to give that a big swerve

I am not even considering using this offer as I always have and will continue to buy my tickets from Liverpool FC or from a supporters club where the tickets come directly from Liverpool FC. From comments on facebook pages I just noticed that several people have used this "agency" in the past and nobody ever reported any issues. I have always only paid face value for my tickets and never used an agency and will not do it this season either if supporters are let in at some point.

However if I am not able to buy tickets with my 14 credits from last season I might end up bying a hospitality package but it will something that I will hate to do as I am against the rip off of paying multiple times the face value for a ticket with a sandwich and a match day program.

Offline keano7

• Believer
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15247 on: August 25, 2020, 11:19:20 PM »
I am not even considering using this offer as I always have and will continue to buy my tickets from Liverpool FC or from a supporters club where the tickets come directly from Liverpool FC. From comments on facebook pages I just noticed that several people have used this "agency" in the past and nobody ever reported any issues. I have always only paid face value for my tickets and never used an agency and will not do it this season either if supporters are let in at some point.

However if I am not able to buy tickets with my 14 credits from last season I might end up bying a hospitality package but it will something that I will hate to do as I am against the rip off of paying multiple times the face value for a ticket with a sandwich and a match day program.
I know you have 14 credits + from last season but could you not accept that next season weíre just not going to get the opportunity to go? Iíve made peace with it as a member with 13+ from the last two seasons that even with the best will in the world I wonít get the opportunity to go next season.

The corporate ticket wonít be the same with all the protocols in place and it will probably be the same price as in a normal season.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15248 on: August 26, 2020, 07:09:34 AM »

If you only had 14 credits, then there'll be 40,000 people in front of you based on last seasons credit... you shouldn't expect anything till we're back at 75%+ capacity

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15249 on: August 26, 2020, 08:42:12 AM »
Tenner says members donít get in the ground this season, and we donít get a refund on our membership fee.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca CaminarŠs Solo.
« Reply #15250 on: August 26, 2020, 09:06:36 AM »
Tenner says members donít get in the ground this season, and we donít get a refund on our membership fee.

I don't think members will get a look in until it's back to full capacity. As for membership, they made it clear on the info that ticket access was not included for now so I don't see them giving out refunds.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15251 on: August 26, 2020, 09:12:40 AM »
I don't think members will get a look in until it's back to full capacity. As for membership, they made it clear on the info that ticket access was not included for now so I don't see them giving out refunds.

Did it?

I just let mine renew - didn't even bother to read the T&C's and stuff. ;D

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15252 on: August 26, 2020, 09:27:30 AM »
Completely your own fault if you bought a membership or let it renew.

The club even sent an email out to remind you to cancel the renew if you wanted

Offline AnfieldIron

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15253 on: August 26, 2020, 09:38:15 AM »
Not that arsed to be honest. Decided it would be best to get it on the very off-chance we do get into the ground this season.

Online Welshred

• To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15254 on: August 26, 2020, 11:05:02 AM »
Club also said no refunds as well so they defo won't give them out

Offline VVM

• Anny Roader
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #15255 on: August 26, 2020, 11:59:11 AM »
Completely unrelated but how shit are the membership packs this year!? Thought they'd beef them up a bit with the fact that there won't be access to tickets but it's just a badge and a really cheap and thin scarf.

If you haven't yet renewed I wouldn't bother. I'm pretty sure you can't lose your credits and if by some miracle we do have access to tickets then you can always renew it then.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Now Shevchenko cant sleep cos Carra's in town.
« Reply #15256 on: August 26, 2020, 12:02:33 PM »
Completely unrelated but how shit are the membership packs this year!? Thought they'd beef them up a bit with the fact that there won't be access to tickets but it's just a badge and a really cheap and thin scarf.

If you haven't yet renewed I wouldn't bother. I'm pretty sure you can't lose your credits and if by some miracle we do have access to tickets then you can always renew it then.

I'd assume they're just as shit as they are every other year

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #15257 on: August 26, 2020, 12:29:02 PM »
If you only had 14 credits, then there'll be 40,000 people in front of you based on last seasons credit... you shouldn't expect anything till we're back at 75%+ capacity

I do not think that there are 40.000 members with more credits than me as I assume that the cancelled games do not count as credits so noone has more than 15 credits. If they do count then I am on 17 and not 14.
I do not expect to get anything next season which is why I am considering buying hospitality tickets if they become available and then just go for a couple of games.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #15258 on: August 26, 2020, 12:48:35 PM »
As if LFC are going to sell hospitality packages. They have corp and non corp STHs with commitments to get in first.

Unless you mean buying someone elses ticket - which I imagine they will be super strict on and probably cost over a grand off a tout.

Offline 30fiver

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15259 on: August 26, 2020, 12:49:55 PM »
I do not think that there are 40.000 members with more credits than me as I assume that the cancelled games do not count as credits so noone has more than 15 credits. If they do count then I am on 17 and not 14.
I do not expect to get anything next season which is why I am considering buying hospitality tickets if they become available and then just go for a couple of games.

You're forgetting about the 26,000+ season ticket holders, 5000+ hospitality season tickets, hospo members tickets, sponsors, player allocations and the other 5000+ members who will have 14 or 15 out of 15

They're all in front of you mate

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Believer
  • Long live the King
Long live the King

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15261 on: August 26, 2020, 04:12:49 PM »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Twitter me bro
« Reply #15262 on: August 26, 2020, 04:59:42 PM »
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1781458/2500-tickets-available-for-amex-friendly-on-saturday

There's an article in The Athletic that seems to suggest Brighton is one of the more "ideal" stadiums for partially filled stadiums. It's one of the PL away stadiums I've not been to yet but I guess it's a very small stadium "out of the way". But I didn't imagine the concourses would be particularly big?
YNWA.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Believer
« Reply #15263 on: August 26, 2020, 05:02:59 PM »
There's an article in The Athletic that seems to suggest Brighton is one of the more "ideal" stadiums for partially filled stadiums. It's one of the PL away stadiums I've not been to yet but I guess it's a very small stadium "out of the way". But I didn't imagine the concourses would be particularly big?

Concourses are dead wide. They are even wider in the main stands - you can walk around the ground and go in any of the stands after the game.

Problem there is nearly everyone comes in on the train and the huge queues for the local train after

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Twitter me bro
« Reply #15264 on: August 26, 2020, 05:08:51 PM »
Concourses are dead wide. They are even wider in the main stands - you can walk around the ground and go in any of the stands after the game.

Problem there is nearly everyone comes in on the train and the huge queues for the local train after

ahhh interesting. Hopefully grab a spare in 2024  ;)

They're encouraging travelling by car but then I can imagine some families/friends might all just jump into a car together to save money. No suggestion there's any timings for when to get to your seat that was suggested. Also the temperature checks are 'random' which is a little odd imo.
YNWA.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Kopite
« Reply #15265 on: August 26, 2020, 06:31:11 PM »
Other good thing with brighton is they have good transport links. Train station next to the ground etc. Compare that to Anfield we have shit transport links.

Online Welshred

• To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15266 on: August 26, 2020, 06:36:45 PM »
Wouldn't necessarily say the 1 train every half an hour Brighton get counts as a good transport link despite there being a train station outside the ground. Its utter hell to get away from, Anfield is much easier.

Offline scouser102002

• Believer
« Reply #15267 on: August 26, 2020, 07:38:51 PM »
30k to be at the Super Cup Final as well. In Hungary like

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #15268 on: August 26, 2020, 07:59:29 PM »
According to Sky Sports, 2,500 people will be allowed to make next friendly match Brighton v Chelsea.

Can it be a real signal?

Any chance something's gonna change soon for first games of PL?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15269 on: August 26, 2020, 08:23:03 PM »
Wouldn't necessarily say the 1 train every half an hour Brighton get counts as a good transport link despite there being a train station outside the ground. Its utter hell to get away from, Anfield is much easier.
That's why they keep the bars open and TVs on after the game isn't it, to encourage people to stay a bit while the crowds go down.

They have buses and a park and ride too I think, but yeah, they still need a better train service. At least local trains are free with a match ticket though.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Kopite
« Reply #15270 on: August 26, 2020, 08:24:17 PM »

Would disagree, with brighton the fact local travel is included is a good thing, having checked the time table it seems as itís every 15 mins increasing to every 10 on match days to brighton which isnít bad. 1 train an hour from Liverpool to London now thatís bad. But for Anfield the fact their isnít a train station nearby is a huge disadvantage. The queues post match for the buses back to lime street are ridiculous.  In Covid times say 5k people use the busses with a 30 person limit youíll need 167 buses to get everyone back. Compared to other top clubs we are the only one with no train or tram stop within walking distance.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 08:29:07 PM by daindan »

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Kopite
« Reply #15271 on: August 26, 2020, 08:26:38 PM »
30k to be at the Super Cup Final as well. In Hungary like
not sure whether itís limited to Hungarians though

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Kopite
« Reply #15272 on: August 26, 2020, 08:27:22 PM »
According to Sky Sports, 2,500 people will be allowed to make next friendly match Brighton v Chelsea.

Can it be a real signal?

Any chance something's gonna change soon for first games of PL?
Schools going back is crucial, if all goes well some fans back early October.

Online Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • JFT96
« Reply #15273 on: August 26, 2020, 11:34:34 PM »
Would disagree, with brighton the fact local travel is included is a good thing, having checked the time table it seems as itís every 15 mins increasing to every 10 on match days to brighton which isnít bad. 1 train an hour from Liverpool to London now thatís bad. But for Anfield the fact their isnít a train station nearby is a huge disadvantage. The queues post match for the buses back to lime street are ridiculous.  In Covid times say 5k people use the busses with a 30 person limit youíll need 167 buses to get everyone back. Compared to other top clubs we are the only one with no train or tram stop within walking distance.

You've clearly never stood in a queue for 2 hours to get away from the Amex then. Its horrific getting away from the stadium and this was before I realised the bars in the ground stayed open. Anfield is much easier to get away from after the game. Also pretty much every home game comes with a relief train back to London now as well.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Kopite
« Reply #15274 on: August 27, 2020, 08:23:38 AM »
You've clearly never stood in a queue for 2 hours to get away from the Amex then. Its horrific getting away from the stadium and this was before I realised the bars in the ground stayed open. Anfield is much easier to get away from after the game. Also pretty much every home game comes with a relief train back to London now as well.

Iíve done it mate, i found the queue at brighton to get a train back to London worse personally.  Also yeh you have the relief trains but I donít know how they would work, if itís no standing, only pre-booked seats etc, think Avanti will need a special timetable to clear football fans during a pandemic.

Anyone read what LeIcester doing? ballots galore, and you have to pay to be in a ballot.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 08:42:27 AM by daindan »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #15275 on: August 27, 2020, 09:12:29 AM »
Paying to be in a ballot sounds like a nice little money making scheme for the club! I wonder if they need to have a membership or ST too?

Offline D🐶G

• .....to hurt someone as beautiful as you.....
  • Believer
« Reply #15276 on: August 27, 2020, 09:24:59 AM »
Have read briefly the plans that Leicester have and like the sound of it to be fair. Gives Season Ticket holders as well as a percentage of Members the opportunity to get to a game, while having a ballot cycle to make sure if youíve been successful once, you canít register to go again until all qualifying fans have had a chance to go.
19 League Titles ē 7 FA Cups ē 8 Football League Cups ē 15 FA Charity Shields ē 6 UEFA European Cups ē 3 UEFA Cups ē 4 UEFA European Super Cups ē 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Believer
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15277 on: August 27, 2020, 10:10:05 AM »
Have read briefly the plans that Leicester have and like the sound of it to be fair. Gives Season Ticket holders as well as a percentage of Members the opportunity to get to a game, while having a ballot cycle to make sure if youíve been successful once, you canít register to go again until all qualifying fans have had a chance to go.

It sounds great that. I wonder if we did this what the member pre-req would be.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Believer
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #15278 on: August 27, 2020, 10:51:34 AM »

Brighton is an absolute ballache to get away from unless you leave a few minutes early and get one of the first trains back into Brighton
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #15279 on: August 27, 2020, 11:48:12 AM »
Brighton is a nightmare to get to. On the same day youíve got the Charity Shield in a 90,000 capacity stadium behind closed doors.